Paisley and Owen

Story Info
A couple bonds by enjoying a little puppy-play F/M.
2.2k words
4.27
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paisley, hey, Paisley?" A finger snapped in front of me and I almost got aroused at the sound, having been conditioned to become so. My coworker stood in front of me. "Our shift is almost over, you were totally spacing out again."

I couldn't help it. Work was just so dull sometimes. It was easier to fantasize about what I could be doing with my time, rather than be present in the here and now. Sometimes I took breaks to go to the bathroom and read erotica or sext my partner, Owen, just to get my blood running.

I tried to focus on my work but all I could think of was Owen. If he were with me he would tell me to focus, to be honest. "I'm sorry, my head's just always in the clouds." I laughed, looking down at my pale hands, my shoulder length black hair in a little bob.

My coworker shook their head and said, "Girl, you should work on grounding yourself more." They said before clocking out of the system.

"I know, I know." I said dismissively as I followed my coworker's lead. I was happy to go home. I quickly walked to my car, and headed home. It was a nice drive, Owen and I lived out in the country so it was a scenic route no matter what way I went.

When I got home Owen was sitting on the couch holding my collar in his firm hands. He smiled at me and stood up. "I missed you, glad you're home." He said before walking towards me, giving me a hug. Owen was much taller than me, but that didn't take much given how short I was, his regularly pale skin tanned from the summer sun. "I was thinking maybe we could have some fun and play now that you're here? If you're not too tired, that is?"

"You want to play?" I smirked a little bit, feeling my heart beat faster. "Will it be good, wholesome fun?"

"Quite the contrary." Owen said as he clasped the collar around my neck. I smiled and told my master that I would be happy to play. We had played a lot of kinky scenes, both alone and occasionally with other people. I still felt green to the scene though.

My partner smiled and walked to the kitchen, picking up something black and leather from the table. I looked on inquisitively. I gasped when I saw what he got me. "Oh my god, you did not!" I exclaimed. It was a beautifully crafted leather mask for our play sessions. I was excited but still blushed at the thought of wearing it. It had a snout and floppy dog ears, which would make me look both ridiculous and sexy at the same time.

"Want to try it on?" Owen asked as the butterflies in my stomach started fluttering down. I smiled, and gave a nod. "Yeah." He brushed my hair to the side, skillfully fitting the hooded mask over my head. He took out his phone and snapped a quick picture. He showed me and I let out a laugh.

"Very cute."

"You are." Owen said before looping his finger in my slightly loose collar. He smiled, "why don't you go get your clamps, the cute bell ones." He was talking about the nipple clamps; we had gotten them from a friend of ours who made them as a hobby. They were pink with little bells. Owen sat at the kitchen table, and I went into the bedroom to rummage around in my jewelry box. When I found both of them I returned to the kitchen.

"Thank you." Owen pointed out that I was still wearing my mask, and then said, "but dogs don't stand up like people and walk around on two feet, do they?" I gulped silently as I felt myself start to get a little wet. I lowered myself to the floor, "You must be hungry, let's get you a snack." said my one and only master, as he dug through the cabinets. We had a bowl especially for pet play time that he would feed me out of. He poured my favorite cereal into the bright blue dog bowl. It had my name printed on it next to the image of a dog paw. We would surely have a real dinner later. Sometimes he did feed me a real dinner out of my bowl, but one of his and my favorite things was to have him sit at the table with me underneath at his feet. Then he would hand feed me scraps by hand as he ate.

When my master put the bowl on the floor, I started to eat face first. I knew better than to use my hands at this point. It wasn't as difficult to eat in the mask than I thought it would be. It was a bit of a learning curve, because I was worried about ruining it, but I figured it out. Owen looked down at me as I ate, I glanced up and could see his cock throbbing in his pants. It honestly made me rather proud to please my master.

"I made brownies today." Owen said as he picked a chunk of one up. He knew that his brownies were my favorite. I smiled and turned away from the cereal, trotting over to him on all fours.

"Beg for me." Owen stood above me as I ran around his legs on all fours, acting more like a puppy. I quickly jumped up, baring my chest, and jingling the little chiming bells I wore clamped to my nipples. As I maintained that position, he gently slid a piece of brownie in between my lips. I licked his hand in return, acting like any bitch would in my station.

I wasn't always my master's bitch though. About a year ago I was just a shy bank teller with not much of a nightlife besides dullness. One night, bored, I had decided to open a short erotic novel. I was instantly turned on. It took weeks of research and masturbation, but I had eventually made an online dating account in search of someone to play with.

I cycled through a lot of people in a short time before choosing my current partner, who I had been with for quite a while. I found mostly very nice people in the area, with the exception of a few people who didn't quite understand the 'sane' part of bdsm. It was funny how I was sitting on the floor in a full leather dog mask, tongue hanging out of my mouth as I panted like an animal, contemplating other people's sanity. At first I was embarrassed about acting like a pet, but the humiliation was part of what made it hot. It was the perfect balance of utter degradation, and complete devotion.

My master stood tall above me, patting his leg as he called me silently to the couch. I usually wore knee pads to keep from getting scratched and bruised as I trampled across the hardwood floor, crawling on my hands and knees. I arched my back, more like a cat than a dog, as he sat down on the couch. He snapped his fingers and I instantly assumed the position of a footstool beneath him, my pussy pulsing with the sound of the snap.

My master sat for a bit reading a magazine, and then removed his legs from their position on me. A weight lifted but I remained in the position until I received a firm but playful smack on the ass from the magazine he had rolled up.

"Are you ready for a walk?" I grew hot in the face as I nodded. Master leaned down and gently cupped my chin after tossing the magazine on the couch. "Do dogs nod their heads when answering?" He asked in a calm, steady voice. I blushed furiously, my heart pounding. Oops.

"Now, go ahead, give me a nice bark to let me know you're ready to go outside."

I pressed back all the shame built into my stomach into my thighs. My pussy pulsated as I let out a quiet 'arf'. He laughed and I felt even more humiliated.

"Come on, you can be more excited than that." I blushed behind my mask again, and let out a resounding bark, the sound more resembling a happy dog ready to go for a walk. It was such a familiar mix of comfort and humiliation as I trotted to the door. We had moved together into a house in the country after being together for about a year. It had just made sense to move in together since we were always together anyway. I held my breath as my partner clasped the leash to my black leather collar. Since we lived so far in the country, we didn't have to worry about neighbors seeing us, but we did still have a fence with ivy clinging to it for added privacy.

We walked outside together after he grabbed a blanket from the closet by the door. He whipped my nude ass with the leather of the leash and I yelped, digging my fingers into the grass. It felt good. We walked along the soft grass, and I jumped and rolled around. He unclipped my leash, and grabbed a chew toy made for a dog out of his pocket. "Go get it, Girl." He said, chucking it across the lawn, and as I did so he praised me repeatedly. He threw it again and continued to praise me as I scampered off towards the toy, picking it up and returning it. The heat and wetness between my legs grew as the tinkling of my nippleclamps rang alongside the crickets.

I rolled over, showing my bare belly, and he leaned down, rubbing it. His hand slipped down to my completely soaked thigh, and he smirked. He looked down at me with care, as his fingers continued to massage deeply into my thighs, rotating around slowly. He laid out the blanket he had brought outside, and adjusted me to be laying directly on the blanket.

He slowly slipped three fingers into my inviting, sopping wet pussy. I tried not to squirm as his strong fingers massaged me, I tried to hold back my climax as best as I could, trying to edge myself out. He removed his fingers from me and I felt empty. I jerked up and whimpered, begging him to come back to me.

He responded by shoving the dog toy in my mouth. "Ssh..." He said gently as he brushed away the hair that spilled out from under the dog mask that I wore. He tugged at the bells that clung to my nipples, and I couldn't help but squirm under his touch. He teased at my body for what seemed like an eternity before he sat up straighter and took my hand into his, gently guiding me into an upright position on my knees still. He stood up and I heard the sound of unbuttoning and a zipper, his cock swung out from behind his pants.

My pupils dilated as he grabbed the back of my head, my head moving with his hand into his crotch. The toy dropped from my mouth as I smelled the musk on him, and groaned as I tasted the precum on my hot tongue.

I maneuvered my tongue around his member, my hands on his thighs. He occasionally grabbed at the back of my head to face fuck me for a bit before I went back to gently licking. I backed up and used my hands to massage his hard cock, now covered in my spit.

He grunted and flipped me over on my back, taking me from behind. I moaned as his swollen cock entered me and began moving in motion with my pulsing insides.

I was so close to climaxing when he stopped, pulling out and teasing me further, "bark for me." He said and I felt that same sense of humiliation wash over my entire body. It made my pulse run even faster. I didn't know why it was so humiliating for me, and I didn't know why being humiliated turned me on so much.

"Arf, arf, arf!" He entered back inside me and continued, playing with my nipples for a while before sliding two of his fingers into my mouth. I continued to bark every once in a while and eventually I climaxed, nearly melting to the floor, my ears ringing.

When I came back to reality I helped my partner finish off, he came into the dirt beneath us. I took off my hooded mask, and took a deep breath. I fell back on the blanket and sprawled my arms out. My partner did the same, rolling over to look at me as I unclasped the collar from around my neck. I wasn't quite ready to take the nipple clamps off though.

The sun had set by this point and it was time for us to get ready for bed. I was looking forward to some nice cuddling in bed. "I can't believe I have to work tomorrow." I said with a sigh as we made our way inside. We showered, ate some food, and curled up into a deep, relaxed sleep.