Pakistan Dominatrix 4 Black Men

Story Info
Jamaican student meets bossy Pakistani bitch.
2.4k words
2.43
14.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

"Just shut up and lick me," Manal Abbasi whispered to her lover as he knelt before her, and eagerly munched on her pussy. Lying on the king-sized bed, the young woman closed her eyes and licked her lips as her dutiful boyfriend Jamal "Jay" Sanderson pleasured her with his lips and fingers, twirling his digits around her sweet spot, setting every inch of her on fire.

"Damn it sweetie you taste good," Jay paused long enough to say, before he resumed licking Manal, teasing her by stabbing her cunt with his tongue while sliding his nimble fingers in and out of her pussy. Manal stirred, and her golden brown eyes snapped open. Licking her lips, Manal cocked an eyebrow, then winked at Jay, encouraging him to continue.

Nodding understandingly, Jay continued working his magic on her. Soon he had Manal squealing in delight, for he ate her pussy hungrily, like a death row inmate devouring his last meal. And for Jay, it might have been. From the moment he first laid eyes on the cutie from Pakistan, Jay thought Manal was simply yummy. And now, he was finding out exactly how right he'd been.

"Just like that please," Manal moaned, and she shuddered all over, her shapely legs thrashing wildly as Jay worked his magic on her. Holding her down with his strong arms, Jay greedily ate her pussy until a sharp little cry escape from a stunned Manal, followed by staccato squeals, as the floodgates opened. Orgasmic, Manal howled like a woman possessed, and it was music to Jay's ears.

"Man that was absolutely fucking fantastic," Manal said, much later, as she lay in Jay's arms, basking in the warm afterglow of sensual delight. Jay smiled and shrugged in that casual, carefree way of his. Something he often did, regardless of how he truly felt.

"You don't have to tell me, babe, I was there," Jay said, and grinned with another shrug. Gently putting his arms around her, he kissed her on the forehead. Manal looked at him and grinned, then playfully tugged on his chest hairs. Jay winced but simply looked into her mesmerizing eyes without saying anything.

Taking Jay's dark, handsome face into her hands, Manal looked into his chocolate eyes. "Let me take care of you," she said, and Jay frowned, then nodded without saying anything. Smiling faintly, Manal kissed him on the lips, then kissed a path from Jay's lips to his neck, and finally his chest. Looking him in the eyes, Manal kissed her way to Jay's groin.

"Oh snap," Jay said, and Manal grinned wickedly, locking eyes with her boyfriend while flicking the tip of her tongue on his dick. Winking at him, Manal took Jay's dick in her sleek hand, pumping her digits up and down its length. Gently she blew on it, and Jay's breath came out as a slow, sharp exhalation. Without another word, Manal took him into her mouth.

Manal slowly, carefully began going down on Jay, who watched her, as if mesmerized. Laughing inwardly, Manal gently massaged her lover's balls as he watched her carefully. I know what you like, Manal thought, and a wicked gleam sparkled in her eyes, one that Jay noticed right away, for he frowned once more. Manal slipped a finger into Jay's ass, and his eyes went wide with shock.

"Come on, Trev, we both know you like this," Manal paused to say, flashing her 'boo' a knowing smile. Jay grunted but said nothing, instead he leaned back as Manal continued fingering him while sucking him off. The sight of his Pakistani cutie going down on him thrilled Jay immensely. Still, how in hell did she know that he liked having his ass played with? He'd certainly never told her. Not sort of thing a tough Jamaican brother from Toronto would go around telling people, especially females.

"Oh damn," Jay said, groaning in surprise as Manal added a second finger to his bum, thrusting her digits deep inside of him. Even though Jay looked surprised, even indignant, Manal could tell that the big and tall chocolate-skinned stud liked what she was doing to him. The obvious indicator? His dick got harder in her mouth every time she thrust her fingers up his ass. Clearly, Jay was enjoying himself, even though Manal knew he couldn't bring himself to say it.

"Damn look at how hard you got," Manal said, after licking the underside of Jay's long and thick, uncut rod. Pumping her hand up and down his length, she winked at Jay. "I think you're ready for something bigger," Manal said, and kind of let it there while looking Jay in the eye, a challenge in her gaze. For a long moment, neither of them said anything.

"Show me what you got," Jay said, grinning, and Manal smiled. Challenge accepted, she thought wickedly, and then reached for her purse. The look on Jay's face when he saw what she pulled out of it was priceless. Manal waved the shiny dark blue phallic object in the air and smiled at Jay, who looked absolutely and positively shocked.

"I'm going to fuck your ass with this dildo," Manal said, with all the sexy smugness and assurance of a woman who knew she had the upper hand. Jay looked at himself, feeling both turned on and a tiny bit scared. Desire won out over fear, and he nodded at Manal, giving her the green light. Might as well experiment, he thought, as Manal eagerly told him what she had in mind.

"Go easy on me," Jay said, shooting Manal a warning glance as he assumed the position. Manal grinned as Jay got on all fours, and caressed his sexy little ass. Hot damn, the Jamaican stud had a cute ass on him. For ages Manal had dreamed of fucking it. Just like she let him fuck hers, a while ago. Now, at last, her fantasy was about to come true.

"I'm going to enjoy this sweet ass of yours," Manal said, in a voice both dripping with sexiness and oozing with menace, as she applied lubricant on Jay's ass, then pressed the strap-on dildo against his bottom. Placing her hands on his hips and holding him firmly into place, Manal thrust forward, and smiled with satisfaction upon hearing Jay's shark groan. At last, her dildo was in his ass.

"Damn," Jay said, grimacing as Manal invaded him with her toy. Bucking her sexy hips wildly, Manal thrust her dildo up his ass. The sight of Jay like this, face down and ass up, as she fucked him, sent a thrill deep inside the young Pakistani woman. Finally, her long-held plans for seduction and domination were coming to fruition.

For several years now, Manal Abbasi, born in the City of Mirpur, Pakistan, and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario, had been leading a double life. To her conservative Pakistani Muslim parents, Imran and Amal Abbasi, she was their sweet little angel. A hijab-wearing, conservatively attired, Koran-quoting proper Muslim gal. Little did they know that she'd been exploring all kinds of forbidden stuff since moving to Ottawa for school, particularly BDSM.

As Jay's moans of pleasure mixed with pain filled the air, Manal playfully smacked his ass. "Shut up and take it," she said, laughing. Last week, in this very room, when she and Jay got it on after a night at the movies, the tall, burly Jamaican stud put her on all fours and slammed his thick cock into her pussy after making her suck his dick, good and proper. Although she had a lot of fun riding the hell out of Jay's thick Jamaican rod that night ( and on many other nights ), Manal swore that she'd pay him back.

Manal Abbasi knew that she simply wasn't what most people expected when it came to the realm of BDSM. The few times that she'd gone to BDSM-oriented munches in Ottawa, the petite gal from Pakistan had been the recipient of stares from the mostly white and decidedly older "typical" BDSM crowd. Standing five-foot-seven, curvy and 'sweet', with long black hair which she usually tucked away under her modest hijabs, light bronze skin and golden brown eyes, Manal knew that she was the picture of Islamic feminine modesty and innocence in the eyes of most people.

The fact that Manal Abbasi, the outwardly pious Muslim gal thoroughly devoured all things BDSM and was evolving into a whip-smart dominatrix who enjoyed totally breaking down both women and men seemed to escape everyone's notice. Everyone including Jay, the six-foot-tall, dark and handsome, undeniably cocky yet sexy Jamaican-Canadian stud who approached her during her first day at Carleton University and told her that they were destined to meet.

"Make some noise while you're getting fucked by your woman, my sweet Islander," Manal said sharply, taunting Jay while ramming her dildo up his bum. The burly Jamaican groaned but otherwise did not scream. This just won't do, Manal thought, and wondered how she might get some screams out of her darkly beautiful yet annoyingly stoic lover.

A wicked idea sprang into Manal's kinky mind, and she reached underneath Jay, gently stroking his dick while pegging his ass with her dildo. "Isn't this nice?" Manal whispered into Jay's eager, and he nodded, an expression of relief and contentment coming over his face as Manal stroked his hard dick and massaged his balls gently.

Without warning, Manal applied pressure, squeezing Jay's balls real hard. "Oh fuck," Jay said, and cried out in pain. His screams of pain were music to her ears. Manal relaxed her hold on Jay's balls somewhat, and bucked her hips, thrusting the dildo even deeper up his cute black ass. To really shine him on, Manal grabbed hold of Jay's long dreadlocks and yanked his head back while fucking his ass furiously.

"You're my bitch now Mister Jamaica," Manal whispered into Jay's ear, and then she threw her head back and laughed while gleefully sodomizing her lover. Jay screamed as Manal invaded him, for her plastic cock felt huge inside his ass. In spite of himself, though, Jay was unexpectedly turned on. He had no idea that Manal had this bossy side to herself.

"I'm going to cum," Jay cried out, surprising both himself and Manal, who gently stroked his member now, and slowed down her relentless pegging. Jay exhaled sharply, and his big, strong body shook, and then moments later he came. Manal smiled with satisfaction as Jay's dick shot its load in her hand, and some of it splashed everywhere.

"Wonderful," Manal said, and Jay winced painfully as she pulled the dildo out of his ass. Right after she did that, Jay collapsed on the bed, panting heavily. Manal climbed on top of him, and gently embraced her exhausted lover, her pretty face filled with concern. Jay looked into Manal's eyes, and for a moment, he froze. Gone was the bossy, downright scary bitch who tore his ass up with her dildo. Instead, his apparently concerned girlfriend hugged him tightly, and asked him if he was okay.

"That was kind of intense but alright," Jay said, slowly letting out his breath. Manal smiled contentedly and kissed him on the lips. Jay shook his damn head, amazed at how quickly Manal Abbasi could switch gears. They lay there for a while, talking about what they just did, and Manal thanked her profusely for making her ultimate fantasy come true.

"Let's have normal fun now babe," Manal said, smiling sweetly at Jay as she straddled him. Without another word, the petite, curvaceous gal impaled her hairy, hot cunt on Jay's newly hard dick. For a moment Jay just lay there and watched her, barely moving his hips to thrust into her pussy. Manal simply rode him, taking her pleasure with his body. It's always about her, Jay thought grimly. Hard and fast Manal rode him, until she came, and then rolled off him.

"You're the best Jay," Manal said, kissing him on cheek and rolling to her side of the best. Moments later, she was fast asleep. Jay lay there, deep in thought. From the moment Jamal Sanderson laid eyes on Manal Abbasi in the University Center atrium at Carleton University, he knew that she was trouble. Something in his gut told him to stay away from Manal, but Jay had always been the type to play with fire.

The school was full of pious and reserved, soft-spoken and conservatively attired Hijab-wearing Muslim women of all colors and backgrounds. From Africa to the Arab world, from South Asia to the Philippines, from Brazil to the Caribbean, Hijab chicks came in all shapes, shades and sizes. Typically, Jay didn't pay much attention to them, preferring to talk to girls who dressed "normal", whatever that meant. Yet when Jay locked eyes with Manal for the first time, the tall and swaggering young Jamaican student felt a frisson deep inside.

There was a burning intensity in the young Pakistani woman's smoldering golden brown eyes that simply pulled Jay and wouldn't let him go. So he approached her, like he would any other woman he felt interested in. In his twenty two years, Jay had been with all kinds of females. Black women. White women. Latin women. Jay never backed down from a challenge. So he approached the bronze-skinned cutie from Pakistan with the quiet swagger of an expert hunter...and got more than he bargained for.

Manal Abbasi was NOT what he was expecting. From the get go, Jay was stunned by her boldness. Not only did she give him her number that afternoon at school, but when he got home, Jay found a Facebook friend request from Manal. The following day, he met with her at school, and they chatted over coffee in the food court. Surprising him for the first time, Manal boldly linked her arm with Jay's as they walked around school. Bossy mama, Jay thought, and smiled in appreciation.

The following Tuesday, Jay took Manal to the movies, and that's how it all began. The most intense and sexually satisfying, and at times dangerous, relationship of Jay's young life. For in Manal he'd found a most unique, twisted young woman. Pious Hijabi by day and kinky sex kitten by night. And after tonight, he could dominatrix to her list of hidden talents. I definitely didn't know what hit me, Jay thought, wondering what else Manal had in store for him. Finally, the young man drifted into restless slumber.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers