Paloma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had moved to the side again, and just as she had commanded her brother, I shot another load with the help of her massaging hands.

"Hey, Mel. That was pretty cool. That's almost exactly the same timing as my brother. He managed to launch some all the way over to my leg. You and him are both good shooters."

With that, she stood and grabbed another stack of small grills and headed up the steps.

"... I can't believe it cost thirty dollars to fill my dads' car the other day. If I didn't have a job, I'd have to suck somebody for the money."

The image popped into my head. 'Never happen', I said to myself. 'Can't keep quiet long enough.'

"Coming?" she asked at the top of the stairs.

"I'll be right there," I replied.

She stood at the top of the stairs waiting for me.

"So, after filling the car up, I walk over to the jerk of an owner and let him have it with both barrels..."

I walked up the steps carrying some grills.

"... and he was like, 'What do you want me to do about it?' and I said..."

This is going to be an interesting summer...

12