Pam & Ethan Take A Chance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't?"

"Of course not. What's Mom gonna think when she sees you like that?"

"She's gonna think I came up here to have sex."

This time he hesitated. Pam had been holding her breath and let it out quietly.

"What should I do?" he said.

"You could let me help you."

"What are you gonna do?"

She cleared her throat. "Well ... I could rub it for you. That would get you off. Or you could, I mean, if you wanted, you could put it in my mouth."

He looked at her like he couldn't believe what she just said, then he grinned.

"You really want to suck on it?"

"I wanna see you rub it, first. I wanna see how you do it."

"Ok. That's fair," he said, and dropped his shorts.

Her eyes grew wide. He stood facing her, closed his hand around the thick shaft of his cock and slowly pumped back and forth.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" he said.

She just nodded. Her mouth was watering and she swallowed hard.

"Debbie really liked it when you fucked her," she said, which made him chuckle. "What's so funny?"

"I never heard you say fuck before."

She giggled and covered her mouth with her hand. Her face felt warm.

"I guess you gave her a lot of cum," she said. His hand continued to move over his cock, and she couldn't take her eyes off it.

"Why do you say that?"

"She showed it to me when you were done. I saw it dripping out."

"Why did you leave that day?"

She looked away. "I was jealous. I wanted to have some fun with you, too. She didn't want to share."

"She never wants to share. Why do you hang out with her?"

Pam shrugged. "I don't know. She showed me a lot of stuff."

"Like what?" he said. His hand moved faster on his cock.

"Like how to give a blowjob."

"Really? Have you done it before?"

She nodded. "I gave Todd a blowjob."

His eyebrows went up. "No way."

"He took my virginity."

"Damn. I wish I was the one who took it. I'd show you how to give a blowjob," he said, and she giggled. "You must be turned on. I can see your nipples through your shirt."

She looked down at her chest. "Yeah, I'm pretty turned on."

"Can I see your boobs?"

"Sure."

She pulled up the front of her shirt and unhooked her bra where it clasped between her boobs.

"Man, you got beautiful boobs," he said.

"Thanks."

"I can't get over it. I can't believe you did it with Todd. Did he have a big dick?" he said. He stopped rubbing his cock and held it with one hand near the base. It dangled only a few inches from her face.

"Not as big as your's," she said. "I wanted to do it with Joey Molino. Debbie was supposed to help me ask him out until she went and did it with him herself."

"Is that what she said?"

"Yeah. She did it with him like three times and I never got to go out with him."

Ethan laughed. "Joe Molino is a virgin and always will be. He never even kissed a girl. He's saving himself for the right girl, and it's not Debbie."

Her mouth hung open and she blinked several times.

"I can't believe she lied to me this whole time." She shook her head. He still wasn't doing anything. She pointed to his cock. "Are you done with that?"

"Hm? Yeah. I mean no. I mean I just wanted to ask you something."

"What?"

"Can I put it in your mouth now?"

She looked at him funny. For a second he didn't make any sense.

"Oh. In here?" she said, and touched her finger to her lower lip. "I've wondered for a long time if it would fit."

"Debbie fit it in her mouth."

"Debbie has a big mouth," she said.

"Yeah, that's true."

She touched the swollen, dark red tip with her fingers. It was so hot it made her flinch. She put her hand around it to pull him closer, leaned forward and gave it a soft kiss.

"How's that?" she said.

"That was really nice," he said in a choked voice.

"Good. Then you'll really like this."

She opened her jaw as wide as she could and pushed her lips over the head. It pressed on her tongue and stretched her jaw open even wider. Ethan moaned.

"That feels really good," he said.

She pulled it back out and licked up a drop of her own saliva.

"I can't get very much of it in my mouth. It's just too big."

"You're doing a pretty good job just like that," he said.

"Really? That's so nice."

She sucked the head into her mouth again and moved her head back and forth as much as she could. When she tried to force more of the head past her teeth, it felt like her jaw was going to pop out of the socket, so she licked the tip around the tiny hole, and down the side of the shaft.

"Am I gonna make you cum?" she said.

Ethan's face was strained, like he was holding something back.

"If you keep doing that you will," he said.

She ran her hand up and down it's length. It was like a pipe, a long, hard pipe with a warm, velvety covering. Her hand was too small to close all the way around it.

"I wish I could get more of it in my mouth. I heard of a girl at school who said she could swallow her boyfriend's dick."

"I asked Iris if she'd do that to me and she said she never heard of it," he said.

"I bet Debbie would do it."

She leaned forward and licked the head. He groaned softly and closed his eyes. She stretched her lips wide over the end of it again and he moved his hips back and forth. If there was any way she could take all of it into her mouth and all the way down her throat she would do it in a second. Even if it made her suffocate, there was no way she would rather die than with her brother's cock in her throat.

"Can I put my penis in you? I mean just for a second?" he said.

Pam took it out of her mouth and giggled.

"It's funny the way you say penis."

"I'm a little nervous about this."

"Me too."

She stood up, kicked off her shoes and pushed down her jeans. He helped her take her tiny pink panties off. She laughed and covered herself with her hands.

"I can't believe I'm naked in front of my brother," she said.

He pointed to his huge dick just hanging in the air in front of him.

"Imagine how I feel."

She laughed again and touched it, letting her hand glide over its length.

"Just be gentle, ok? Debbie said it kinda hurt when you put it in her at first."

She sat on the edge of the bed, leaned back on her elbows and let he knees spread a little.

"I'll try to be gentle."

His big hand with the long fingers touched her pussy and she shivered.

"Are you scared?" he said.

She nodded. She was trembling all over, and she wasn't sure if it was because she was nervous or excited. He pushed the tip of his middle finger between her moist pussy lips and she nearly jumped off the bed.

"Try to relax, ok? It'll never go in if you're so nervous like that," he said.

Pam nodded. "I'll try."

12