Pam Pays a New Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Sally and Todd finally left Pam had been used several more times. After walking them to the door I returned to the family room. Pam was sitting there, naked and in deep thought. Slowly she lifted her head. Her eyes were welling up, but she never cried. She simply got up and walked over to me. Wrapping her arms around my neck she shocked me. "Oh thank you Stan. Thank you so very very much."

Stunned, I barely managed to whisper. "What the fuck? You're not upset?"

"Oh hell no Stan. The only thing I'm upset about at all is the time we have wasted getting me to where I am today. If you and Todd hadn't made me a slut the way you did, I never would have known how much I love being used by two cocks the way I do. Now I have discovered I love pussy too. I'm your slut and I love being your slut. I've just realized I can't wait to see what you make me do next."

12