Pamela, Pippa, and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pip and I both went bright red.

"Do you really think its right?" Pam asked, pushing her reading glasses up her nose.

"I suppose not." I managed to mumble.

"We sort of got carried away." Pip added, also quietly.

"I don't mean making out together every night. I mean leaving me out. I thought we did everything together?" She was practically pouting, something she'd not done since she was eight or nine. It sounded like Pam wanted to join in with us. I couldn't think what to say. Pippa knew though.

"Sorry Pammy, but I had to make sure that he was up to taking your cherry. I know how you worry so I wanted your first time to be enjoyable."

"You....you did it for me Pipsqueak?" Pam sounded surprised and slightly shocked, but not as shocked as I felt. Pippa was 'test driving' me for our big sister? I thought she wanted me for herself. Pip must have seen the look on my face.

"Don't take it like that Petey. It's not as if I didn't fancy you myself and I was only going to do it with you that once, but it felt so good and right I wanted more."

"But you make it sound so cold Pip. Like.... like I was an experiment."

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to make it sound like that. After you fucked me so hard I thought I'd keep you to myself for a week or two. Sorry sis." She apologised, kissing Pammy. "Sorry little brother." She kissed me too. "My grand scheme went a little awry."

"Tell us about your plan and I'll forgive you." Pam said quietly, a smile playing across her face.

"Well....okay." Pip hesitated briefly, and then remembered how we all told each other everything. "At first I was trying to get Jamie to help me. I thought that taking both our virginities would appeal to him, but he said no. When Pam came up I saw her looking at you in a non-sisterly way, and then I caught you ogling both of us so I quickly changed my plan. I told Jamie I'd get someone else to do it and glanced in your direction Pete. Jamie must have spotted that because he called me a pervert and stormed off."

"That explains what he said to me, what he growled at me." I said thoughtfully, trying to take this in. Then what Pip had just said hit me. "Wait a damn minute. Did you just say that until that night you'd never been fucked?"

"Yes." She said in a small voice, realising that she'd caught herself out.

"So why wasn't there any...?" I began to ask, wondering if I'd missed something. It was a bit of a shock to find that we had both been our first.

"I broke that myself a couple of years ago." Pip interrupted before I could go any further and worry Pamela.

"And I thought I was the inexperienced one at that point."

"Oh, I've done other stuff. Jerked guys off, gone down on them, and girls too, stuff like that, but you were the first I went all the way with. And it was so good that I knew I couldn't just step aside for Pam. Sorry again Pam."

Pammy nodded.

"I think I understand, maybe I'd have done the same Pipsqueak." They hugged momentarily. "So, how were you going to get me and Pete together anyway? Say 'Pam, why don't you fuck Pete?'"

"Well, more or less. Only I'd have been a bit more subtle than that." She flashed her devilish grin at both me and Pam. "So, are you up for it big sis? I can tell Petey is by the bulge he's sporting."

I have to admit that I was turned on by now. I'd fucked one of my beautiful siblings and the thought of fucking the other as well was making me really hard in the trouser department. In answer to Pip's question Pamela stood up and slipped her dress off, blushing madly.

"I want you to stay Pip. I....I might need some help or a hand to hold."

Pippa grinned in delight. I had been staring at Pam's tits. Until now I had always thought that her breasts were smaller than Pip's, but seeing them now for the first time since we were children I could tell they were practically identical. Presumably Pam just never projected herself as much as Pip. Her nipples entranced me; they stood out as hard as bullets. I reached out and clasped her hand, gently pulling her down onto the sofa to sit on my left-hand side. Her eyes were shining with a mixture of apprehension and excitement, her breathing already becoming ragged. With my right hand I began to caress her left breast, dropping my mouth onto her right one, teasing her hard nipple with my tongue. She moaned softly. Pippa sat on the other side of Pam.

"Can I play too?" She breathed sexily.

"Yes please." Pam squeaked.

Pip gently removed my hand from its ministrations, guiding it instead down between Pammy's legs. Then she moved her head to the now vacant tit and began to suckle too. Pip's hand held mine on Pam's panty-clad mound, pushing down until I got the message and started to rub the dampening slit. I was more than a bit surprised to feel that my older sister was clean-shaven down there. Pippa trimmed her pubic hair into a nice shape but Pam apparently went further and shaved it all off; maybe she wasn't the goody-two-shoes she seemed. Pam lifted her hands to the back of my and Pip's heads, making circular motions as if fondling her own bosom through us. I pushed into her pussy with my fingers, the damp material of her knickers rubbing against her lips and clit. She moaned softly again. I slid my hand inside her panties now, my fingers brushing her clit for a moment. Then I set to exploring her pussy with my digits, resting my thumb on her nub and teasing it. Pam was moaning almost constantly under my fingering her and the dual sucking on her nipples. I felt Pip's hand pull my zipper down and plunge into my boxers, grasping my cock and beginning to slowly pump it. My eyes darted sideways and I could see the naughty look in her eyes. She pulled her mouth away and spoke.

"Pam? Pammy? Do you want to see Petey's cock? He's so hard for you already."

Pam's eyes snapped open.

"He is? Let me see."

A little reluctant to leave her lovely tit alone, I stood and dropped my trousers and boxers to the floor, stepping out of them.

"See!" Pip cried.

"Oh my, Peter! Is that because of me?" Pam said, her eyes widening at the sight of my rampant dick pointing at her. "Can....can I touch it?" I nodded. Pam leant forward and grasped my dick gently, running her hands up and down its length. Then without warning she dropped her mouth around the head. The touch of her sweet velvet lips around my tool was almost too much and I nearly came there and then. Instead I thought of algebra and the water cycle and managed to stop myself. Pam pulled me closer to her, until I was standing right next to her head, my cock in her mouth. She looked a little unsure about what to do next.

"Use your tongue Pammy." Pip said, sliding down Pam's body, making little kisses until she reached Pam's wet knickers.

Pam began to swirl her tongue around the head of my dick, teasing it almost unbearably. She always was a quick learner. She began slowly to bob her head along my shaft, looking up at me for approval, as if I was an expert!

Meanwhile Pippa wasn't being idle. She had removed Pammy's panties and started to lick at her older sister's hairless pussy, eliciting a soft moan from the mouth encircling my cock. Pam was getting more and more excited, and when Pip pushed two fingers into her pussy whilst licking at her clit, she came explosively.

"Oh god! Oh god!!" Pam cried, letting my dick slip from her mouth momentarily. It was only for a moment too. She quickly engulfed me again, once more pulling me closer, her hands on my bare ass. I looked around and saw Pip continuing her own oral assault on Pam's pussy and then looked back down at Pammy's upturned face as she worked her mouth up and down my straining member. I wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer.

"Pam, Pam, I'm going to cum." I gasped out.

"So cum." Pippa said leaving off from her tonguing Pam.

I don't know if it was those words or the fact that I suddenly felt Pam's finger teasing my asshole, but I erupted into Pam's mouth. Taken a little by surprise by the first blast, Pam let my cock out of her mouth and the rest of my spunk shot over her face and glasses. She just looked up at me, a satisfied look on her face, a look that said 'I did that'. I slumped down next to Pam on the sofa. Pippa crawled up to me.

"I'll just clean up the mess you two have made shall I?" She said and then proceeded to lick my dick clean before moving to Pam's face and licking my cum from that too. It seemed Pippa enjoyed any sort of sexual activities. I looked at her quizzically, and mouthed 'Are you okay with this?' She nodded and then kissed Pam gently.

"Pammy, are you ready for this?" She almost whispered.

Pam smiled and kissed back.

"Yes Pipsqueak, I'm ready. Shall I lie down on the floor Pete?" She asked me. I nodded. Pip's tongue had stirred my cock back towards erection, and as Pamela made her self comfortable on the sofa cushions in front of me, her hand caressed it hard again. Now settled, Pamela looked up at me with a nervous expression, her knees held together. Pip and I repositioned around her, Pippa lay next to her and I knelt between her feet.

"Pam, I'm going to move your legs apart." I told her, putting a hand on either knee. She nodded a little timidly, breathing 'yes' in a tiny voice and allowed me to shift her perfectly shaped lower limbs away from each other. I shuffled closer to her, now wondering if I could do this; Pam seemed really worried. Pip sensed it to. She kissed Pam on the cheek and whispered something in her ear. Pam grinned and then nodded at me again. She gasped as I brushed my cock head against the lips of her pussy and then again as I slowly pushed the head between them, stopping as I felt it bump gently against her maidenhead.

Pam looked at me.

"Why...why have you stopped there?"

"To give you a last chance to say 'no' Sis." I said looking into her eyes.

"But I don't want to say 'no'."

"Then this might hurt...." I pulled back slightly and plunged back quickly, breaking through her virginity. At the same time Pippa smothered Pam's mouth with her own, deep kissing her and stifling any scream from the sudden pain.

After that first thrust I stopped, my cock buried in Pam's virgin pussy, and waited for her to get her breath back.

"Did....did that hurt Pam?" I asked worriedly

"Not as much as I thought." She panted as Pip kissed down to her tits again. "Is that it? Aren't you going to fuck me properly little brother?" She gave me a grin.

"Yes Miss Pamela. Fucking you properly now." I began to move my hips, sliding my dick in and out of her cunt. It had a different feel to it than Pip's, a bit tighter, the muscles not gripping in the same way, I wasn't sure what. It was just....different. Pam's ankles locked behind my back, pulling my hips in towards her, and her hands went behind my head, pulling it down so we could kiss. Pippa was still lying alongside her sister and I kissed her too. "Pam?" I panted; worried that she didn't seem as enthusiastic as Pip had been. "Are you all right? Should I stop?"

"I'm fine Petey, carry on." She gasped. "Does it always feel as good as this?"

"It does with Pete." Pippa answered, nibbling her sister's ear.

"Oh god! Oh god!! I'm cumming!!! I'M CUMMING!!!" Pam cried out suddenly, her body tensing, her pussy muscles clenching around my dick as she climaxed. That sent me over the edge and I shot my wad into her bucking body. I rested on top of her until we both regained our breath and the tension was gone from our bodies.

"Wow! That looked awesome." Pippa said, a hint of envy in her voice.

"It felt awesome." Pam breathed, a satisfied look on her flushed face. "I've never felt so alive." She looked up and kissed me. "How was it for you Petey? As good as with Pip?"

"It was great Pammy," I said, kissing her back. "But don't either of you ask me to compare the two of you, because I won't. I love you both the same, never forget that."

"Sorry." She said, sounding a little sleepy. Pip nodded in agreement. I looked down and realised that Pam was dozing off. Carefully I lifted myself clear and then spoke softly to Pippa.

"Put her to bed Pip, I think the excitement has tired her out."

Pippa nodded and helped Pammy to her feet.

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"Tidy up a bit." I replied.

"Well don't be too long about it. I'll be waiting for you in your room." She saw the look of puzzlement on my face. Watching you two has made me as horny as hell. I need to be fucked too you know."

"Then I won't be long." I smiled. "The two of you are going to wear me out for sure."

"But what a way to go!" She grinned wolfishly.

12