Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," she coaxed, "squirt for me."

The combination of that thickness hammering into her insides and the lips suckling at her clit meant ceaseless climaxes, a potent chain of one followed by another with zero rest in between. Although her body locked up in euphoric quivering and her throat quickly grew hoarse from the constant cries, her pussy did not let loose with a barrage of sticky spurts like Pam's would have in the same situation.

Once those squalling cries turned into a strained silence, the young woman fighting for breath, her eyes blank and dull, Tanya told Pam to stop, the housewife scurrying back down to the foot of the bed to watch the continued ruination of Alex's asshole. With the removal of her mouth on that clit, the young woman was able to come down somewhat. The lack of squirting was obviously disappointing for the shemale, but she did not stop fucking that loosened anus, pounding up into those bruised guts with a rough savagery, even increasing the strength of the effort, leaving Alex whimpering meekly, helpless in the face of such power.

Where the young woman had been unable to continue riding Tanya, the shemale had no such meager stamina. Her hips pumped with the same vigorousness for the entirety of the anal defilement, jostling the immobilized slut, shaking her like a rag doll, her agency not needed for such a punishment. The cries that the young woman let out began to morph somewhat, an undercurrent of agony appearing, letting the other women know that the pleasure was now mingling with a certain pain.

"Does your ass hurt now?" Tanya asked her.

"Yes," Alex managed to gasp.

"I'm not going to stop ruining your ass until I cum."

The young woman mewled in understanding, nodding her head the inch or so that was allowed. The exertion was clearly getting to her, the previous sessions with Pam and John not as demanding as this one. Her face was flushed red, sweat rolling down her forehead, mingling with the remaining semen and the running mascara. The rest of her body gleamed with perspiration as well.

Feeling a mix of pride and slight concern, Pam moved up near her.

"You can take it," she soothed, "be a good slut for her."

Alex moaned softly, her eyes wide, her tongue peeking out to run over her lips.

As the brutal ass-fucking carried on, more words of encouragement came from the housewife. The whorish exhortations made Tanya chuckle. She paid little mind to the pitiful cooing of the young woman, those feeble noises drowned out by the loud whapping of those full balls against that sopping mound. Her focus was entirely on punishing that tender asshole.

Finally, with a grunt, she drove every inch roughly through it. The rush of meat made Alex mewl, her lips falling open in a breathless gasp.

"Fuck yes," Tanya growled, "take that load, take every drop."

Through the eruption of semen into her guts, the young woman grunted and groaned, overwhelmed by the sensations, feeling her belly clench around the fresh spurts.

"It feels so good, doesn't it?" Pam asked rhetorically, smoothing a few locks of hair back away from Alex's forehead, the gesture maternal despite the lewdness of the context.

The young woman could only manage a weak nod.

Long seconds passed, with Tanya sighing in satisfaction, still dumping her seed into the welcoming innards. Pam drew back slightly, watching a few trickles appear around the base of that shaft. Those tensing balls, busy unleashing their contents, gleamed with various bodily fluids, making her mouth water.

Alex whined as the thick meat began to slide back out. The vantage point that Pam had chosen left her in the perfect spot to watch the cum-slicked inches revealing themselves, the broad head popping out finally, the distended asshole struggling to close. Into that breach flowed streams of the fresh load.

Pam looked up hopefully to Tanya.

"Not yet," came the warning.

The shemale let up on the full nelson, letting Alex slump back against her. After a few moments, as the post-orgasmic quivers began to settle down, she was shifted onto her side by Tanya, and left to relax.

Still feeling that same mixture of pride and concern, Pam shuffled up next to her.

"You did such a good job," she cooed, stroking along the dark hair mussed with sweat.

A bleary smile met her praise.

As Pam caressed her lover, their owner watched in amusement, gulping down water from the same bottle as before.

Once she had her share of hydration, Tanya returned to the bed, this time reclining lazily against the headboard. There was no hurry in her movements, only a smirk across her face from the way Pam hovered by Alex, murmuring words of encouragement and approval to the tired girl, leaning down to kiss tenderly at her shoulder.

"You can do it now," the shemale said.

Pam tilted her head in confusion.

"You know what I mean. You just asked me if you could. Now you can."

Understanding dawned, and she shifted down, arranging herself between Alex's splayed legs. The asshole that Tanya had pounded into submission was still stretched from the punishment, now leaking thick dribbles of creamy seed onto the bed. The sight made her lick her lips, thanking her owner for the privilege in the breath before pouncing on the sticky river. Alex groaned, jerking in surprise at the sensation of that tongue scooping up the overflow. The flavor sent a shiver down Pam's spine.

"So good," she cooed appreciatively.

The streams of spunk crossed the wet slit of Alex's pussy, so on her way up to the abused anus, she spent a few moments lapping up that sweet muskiness, the nectar mingling with the potency of the fresh semen on her taste buds. The attention there drew a sigh from the young woman, her wide hips pushing back. Although the taste of that cunt was always a delight for Pam, her current mission involved the other hole that Tanya had fucked.

Done cleaning up the escaping semen, her tongue found its way to the loosened asshole, shoving inside to meet more of the load. Her hands landed on the fleshy cheeks on either side, squeezing at them, drawing more sighs out. Enthusiastically slurping at the young woman's insides, Pam drew more semen down her throat, receiving the sticky treat secondhand yet again.

The sensations that her tongue unleashed on Alex were much gentler than those the thick shaft had provoked. Although tired and sore, the young slut thoroughly enjoyed the oral affections, her hips working back slowly against the curling tongue. The drive to gorge on all that cum, and the desire to give her lover pleasure, went together here, both accomplished with a steady insistence.

Tanya was content to lie back and watch.

"You'll take my cum any way you can get it, huh?"

The question barely needed an answer, so Pam only nodded, sparing a loving look at her owner.

"Well, you'll get plenty of it this week. Even if it's only by eating it out of her."

The comment drew a moan from the housewife. The punishment for her earlier inability to stop herself from an orgasm was three days without being fucked. But even without taking that magnificent beast into any of her holes, she could still partake in the pleasure that Tanya could provide, could still receive a hearty helping of the delicious semen she so craved. Eating that prize out of her new lover only made it taste better, whether it was leaking from her drenched pussy or streaming from her insides.

She wriggled her tongue deeper, searching for more spunk, the young woman purring from the sensations.

"How many times has her tongue been inside your ass?" Tanya asked her.

"I've lost count," Alex answered with a giggle.

"You never get tired of it, huh?"

"Fuck no. I'll never get tired of Pam and her tongue, just like I'll never get tired of you and your dick."

Pam chuckled into her mouthful, enjoying the idle conversation. Another gulp brought more cum down into her belly. The warm bowels clutched at her administrations, reacting favorably to the continued stimulation, the muscle working to finish its task.

The whorish dedication ensured that said task was completed shortly. That distended asshole was left gleaming with her spit, the brutalized ring of flesh twitching weakly.

"All done?" Tanya asked.

She nodded gratefully, licking her lips to clear them of any remaining semen.

"Good. Alex, get over here."

A petulant whine came from her.

"We're not done yet," Tanya chided her, "get your mouth over here and clean me off."

After a soft groan, Alex heaved herself up onto hands and knees, crawling in between the shemale's legs. That stout meat was already near full erectness again. Her tongue peeked out and ran up and down in quick strokes that made Tanya groan. With a gesture, she beckoned Pam over next to her, throwing an arm over her property once she got there. The housewife was once again treated to a front-row seat to Alex's submission; once again, this was a situation Pam herself had been in many times, worshipping that shaft, giving herself over to the task at hand, thoroughly licking and lapping at every inch before her.

Trails of saliva began to crisscross the length from the passage of that tongue, running up from the base up to the head, circling there with several delicate circuits, taking time on the way down, the muscle pressed closely to the flesh as it began to undertake the journey again. Those adoring eyes gazed up, mostly aimed at Tanya but sometimes sparing a glance for Pam. No words were needed, only husky purrs and breathy groans. A few beads of pre-cum began to burble forth from the stimulation.

The young woman was eager, letting her lips slide over the head of the length, swallowing down several inches with no guidance needed. Despite a soft gag, there was little hesitation on her part, pushing further, letting the thickness occupy more of her mouth.

"That's good," Tanya drawled, "get it deeper now."

One of her hands drifted down to stroke at those tresses. Alex mewled at her touch, canting her head slightly as if to nuzzle into the caress. Another few inches shoved down her throat as she obeyed the command. The subsequent hesitation displeased the shemale.

"Deeper, whore," came the annoyed growl, "I want to hear you choke on it."

She obeyed again, her hands fisting into the bedsheets underneath her as she shoved forward, gagging loudly now around the meat. This time, she did not stop until her nose was smushed against those abs. The shemale purred in satisfaction, a smirk appearing on her face from the pitiable look on Alex's face, her lips stretched around the slab of flesh, more wet noises coming from low in her throat, provoked by the intruder there.

A few moments passed, the gagging noises loud in the room.

And then they slowed as Alex moved back, dragging her lips up the shaft.

With a grunt, Tanya let the hand stroking that hair force those lips back down, packing the throat full once again. A panicked squeal came from Alex, who squirmed helplessly.

"Your throat is mine. You don't get to breathe until I let you."

A lewd shudder crossed the abundant swath of that pale flesh at the comment.

Pam watched the desperation mount in the young woman. Despite the diminishing oxygen, there was no meaningful struggle or reluctance. Tears brimmed at her eyes, the mascara once there long since turned into black streaks along her cheeks.

"Okay," Tanya declared after a few more seconds, removing her hand, "you can breathe now."

A slick noise was the result as Alex moved back, inch after inch of meat exiting those lips. The pink lipstick that had once graced them, much like the mascara, had been since turned into streaks of color, these gracing the ebony flesh of the member.

The young woman gasped for air once her mouth was vacated. After a dozen or so deep breaths, she fixed Tanya with a pleading look.

"Can I suck your balls?"

"Of course."

Alex cooed, wrapping a hand around the base of that beast, lifting it to better expose the testicles underneath. In a flash, her lips were wrapped around them, a lurid slurping sound coming from the juncture of mouth and sack, her adoration messy and eager. The hand at the base began to slowly make its way up to the head, stroking leisurely even as the pace of her oral homage was itself frenetic. The look in her eyes was pure submission, meek and docile, no thought there beyond whatever meager amount was necessary for such slavishness.

"Good girl," the shemale purred.

The praise made the young woman mewl around her mouthful. Beads of pre-cum were flowing freely now, some sliding down the length, others dripping off the head to splash onto Alex's face. Pam leaned against Tanya, watching intently, mouth watering from the memories of all the times those balls had occupied it. The frantic slurping now occurring left both the crinkled sacks and the mouth locked onto it shining with saliva, lines of the slimy mess dripping off as Alex pulled back, taking a deep breath, locking eyes with the shemale, and then diving forward to press her nose against Tanya's taint, just below the previous point of worship. The enthusiasm made both older woman chuckle, the mirthful noises met by the inhalations of their lover, who was busy letting the musk waft up to further scramble her brain. After a few more fevered breaths, she locked her lips back around the crinkled sacks.

Such indulgence was finally interrupted when Tanya reached down, taking a fistful of hair, tugging the whimpering slut off her balls. Her other hand closed around her length, and she slapped it against the young woman's face several times, each collision making her coo and quiver, her features further coated in spurted pre-cum.

"Get your mouth back on it," came the command.

Her obedience was immediate, the broad head disappearing into her mouth, followed by the first few inches. Tanya forced her further down, the young woman gagging loudly, a few lines of drool escaping her mouth. Her eyes flickered up to the shemale, who only smirked as she kept up the pressure, sheathing herself quickly and harshly.

Every inch had been lodged in that throat for a few seconds before the shemale began to drag Alex's head up and down roughly. The young woman moaned from the onslaught, her throat used to pleasure the thick member, no thought to her comfort. As the pace upped, those moans grew more and more ragged, mixed with choking noises, Alex gagging and gurgling.

"Fuck, that's good," the shemale drawled, reaching out after the proclamation to draw Pam into another kiss.

The next few minutes of fucking Alex's throat were followed by emptying it of cock, the young woman allowed to take a few much-needed breaths before being offered the cum-laden testicles beneath. With a giddy squeal, she pounced, this time kissing and licking all over them.

Tanya allowed such depravity for another minute, before once again making the young woman impale her own throat.

Buried entirely inside such warm wetness, the shemale reclined lazily against the headboard, watching her new slut struggle for breath, one arm thrown over Pam, the other now left to stretch out on the pillow.

"You can breathe now," she said after a few moments.

But Alex was unable to move completely off the length.

"Changed my mind."

Pam shivered at the sight, having been in that same situation, confused as to how the shemale could be holding her down with no hands. Her muscular calf was thrown onto the top of Alex's head, the strength there more than enough to force her back down to the balls. The surprised gagging that sounded was matched by confusion in her eyes. The shemale was smirking widely, her arms visible and thus not used in this effort. It was only when the young woman reached up with a hand, and felt that strong calf, that she understood what had happened, the epiphany drawing an obscene groan from her packed throat.

The ease and casual nature with which the shemale exerted control over her lovers made Pam bite her lip. She was aware of such a dynamic, having experienced it countless times herself, but seeing it firsthand with someone else was a different thing altogether.

That muscular calf let up, allowing the young woman to slide back up the length. Once her mouth was wrapped around the head, that same strength brought her all the way back down. A languid rhythm was established, this dominance leisurely as Tanya let her slut rise partway free, before flexing her leg to drive her back down. Alex merely submitted, gazing blearily up at her two lovers, mewling around the meat constantly spearing deep into her throat, more drool and pre-cum burbling from her lips.

"Good girl," Tanya drawled, once again reaching out to pull Pam into a kiss.

The young woman further down on the bed had never been treated so roughly in her life. From what she had told Pam, while her past lovers had been very happy to fuck her and take advantage of her bountiful assets, there had been more whorishness than submissiveness on her part. And while John could be rough and dominant, it was not his modus operandi.

Pam reached down to stroke at the young woman's cheek, beaming proudly, elated that Alex had responded so readily to such treatment as she herself had. Both women waited for and prioritized Tanya's directives; despite a different style of submissiveness, Pam's politer, Alex's more restless, they were nevertheless matched in terms of obeying the shemale.

"She's doing great," Tanya told the older woman appraisingly.

A muffled groan from the slut in question made both women glance down.

"Almost done," the shemale purred, finally removing her calf entirely from atop the tousled tresses.

Alex slid her mouth off the ebony member, the entirety of its size gleaming with spit, more slimy lines connecting it to those gasping lips.

"Can I suck your balls again?" she asked, tremulous voice hoarse and ragged.

With a smirk, Tanya lifted the beast, letting her lean forward, taking a deep breath with her nose inches away from those swollen sacks, before closing her lips over them, slurping loudly. Pam reached down to caress at her cheek again, enjoying the look of adoration and affection in her eyes.

"The conference starts at 10 tomorrow, right?" Tanya asked idly.

"The first presentation is at 10:15. But we should get some breakfast before that."

"Of course. Most important meal of the day."

"Are you going to join us for breakfast?" Pam asked Alex.

The young woman just shook her head, unwilling to take her mouth off those testicles.

The unabashed response made Tanya chuckle.

"She needs her sleep, I guess."

The enthusiastic slurping carried on for a few minutes, the shemale gracious enough to allow such indulgence. One arm remained slung over Pam's shoulder, her fingers drawing idle circles on the older woman's bare bicep, their closeness such a delight after a long time apart. The times when they would talk on the phone or video chat were great, but there was no substitute for the feel of her lover's body on hers.

Finally, Tanya took hold of Alex's hair, tugging her off her balls, the young woman moaning in anticipation as she was brought up to the head of the throbbing shaft. With one harsh shove, her throat was yanked down over every inch of it, her squeal turning into a nasty gag, the base of that member kissed by her lips in seconds. The shemale was quick to establish a pace again, controlling the slut via the grip in her hair, bringing her up and down, using the confines of her gullet to please herself, the sensations making her grunt in satisfaction.

"Fuck, that's good, take that cock," she groaned.

The abuse that Alex had taken had rendered her round face a mask of tears, cum, and ruined makeup. She peered up at Tanya, eyes wide and streaming more tears from the exertion. One of her hands slid down to pat at her slit, stroking there, another lewdly wet sound popping up from the masturbation, complementing the strained noises her throat made.