Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those words drew a sigh from the housewife, unwilling to pull herself away from her prize to answer. Alex just giggled blearily, rolling her hips against those oral efforts.

The hand in Pam's hair left, their owner moving away, the housewife undeterred in her eagerness.

"Hey Alex," Tanya called over.

The young woman shifted to glance back over her shoulder. Again, Pam was unwilling to deprive herself even momentarily of this treat, so she was forced to imagine what might have drawn the subsequent giddy squeal from her young lover. Her tongue worked steadily inside that loose asshole, finding more streams burbling forth, that recently deposited load leaking out from those bowels. The pearly strands helped to sate her lustful cravings, that wicked hunger for her owner's semen, however she could get it, even if it was gained secondhand from Alex's insides instead of directly from the source.

"Ooh, someone else is looking at me!" the young woman exclaimed.

"Give them a wave," the shemale drawled from behind them.

It was an amusing picture to imagine, whoever was down there not only getting a look at that luscious figure but also a cheerful wave.

Leave it to her to make friends with a voyeur while she's having her ass eaten.

Behind them, the television turned on.

Neither women cared that their owner's attention was elsewhere. Alex continued to focus on the parking lot, while Pam continued to focus on her prize. More musky mouthfuls were swallowed down enthusiastically, settling in her belly, the perfect treat before bedtime.

After every drop was slurped up, she continued the efforts, her tongue providing a gentler sort of pleasure.

"That's enough," Tanya called over to them after a few minutes, "come here, both of you."

That authoritative voice drew both women immediately. Alex cast one last glance down into the parking lot, before bounding after Pam. The duo clambered onto the bed, one of either side of the shemale, her cock hard again, the ebony slab jutting majestically into the air.

"Clean me," Tanya ordered Alex, gesturing to that shaft, streaked with a mix of womanly nectar and leftover semen.

The young woman dove headlong into her assignment, licking and lapping breathlessly, letting her tongue drag all over the erect flesh. With a wave of her hand, Tanya beckoned Pam to her side, and the housewife leaned against her owner's shoulder, watching her fellow slut work while the shemale went back to watching television. It was a delight to watch Alex go about her business, cooing mindlessly, not even caring that Tanya barely spared her a glance. In no time at all, every inch of that formidable beast gleamed with her spit, the evidence of just how committed she was to her directive.

Granted, it's an easy one to follow...

Once the task was completed, Alex turned towards pleasuring her owner, closing her lips around the head of that length, and pushing herself down slowly. A wet gurgle sounded as she took inch after inch into her throat.

Tanya wound a hand into those dark tresses, and yanked back, drawing Alex off her cock, a whine and pout the answer to that action.

"Did I tell you to choke yourself on my cock?" the shemale asked coolly, arching an eyebrow.

"N-no..."

"What did I tell you to do?"

"To...to clean you."

"Looks to me like you're done with that."

Alex bit her lip, a blush arising in her cheeks.

"Can I choke myself on your cock? I want to feel you in my throat. Please?"

The shemale let go of her grip on the black locks to stroke a few fingers down the young woman's cheek, Alex nuzzling against them.

"No," came the answer.

Despite the obvious pout, there was no defiance or stubbornness from the slut, who simply crawled up next to Tanya on her other side, across from the housewife.

The trio laid there, watching television for a little while, content in the proximity to each other, owner and the two owned women.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The hotel room, noisy a few moments ago with Alex's exuberant cries and Tanya's harsh grunts, was now silent, both women breathing heavily. The shemale had just deposited a potent load inside the young woman's cunt, but not before rutting her through several orgasms. Still relegated to the side of the action, Pam had alternated between masturbating and letting her hand rest on her knee, so that her pleasure would not spike too high.

Alex let out a satisfied sigh, her curves shuddering with the aftershocks of her most recent bout of ecstasy. Her sleep had been interrupted by the shemale spreading her thighs and claiming her pussy. The housewife had been idly sucking on that delicious meat since she herself had woken up, the first of the trio to do so, those oral affections in turn waking up the shemale. With the debauchery now dissipated, the young woman quickly fell back into slumber.

"Let's go take a shower," Tanya told Pam.

The housewife glanced back at Alex, making sure she stayed asleep, taking care to move carefully off the bed. Her owner had already padded into the bathroom, so she followed.

I wonder if she'll...mark me again...

The shower started up, and Pam stepped into the bathtub, the shemale with her back to her.

But then she turned, cock in hand.

"Get on your knees. And keep your mouth open."