Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course."

Jas helped her stand. She padded after Haley, the sliding door welcoming her back inside.

The other woman led her into the living room.

"So, are you getting antsy?" she asked knowingly, drawing the housewife into her arms.

"A little," Pam confessed readily, reciprocating the embrace, eyes flickering to the dried cum still on her fellow slut's breasts.

"I'm kinda impressed you're not just begging them."

She shrugged.

"It's up to them."

Haley nodded in approval.

"You're a natural at this."

Pam smiled.

"You know," Haley continued, "I'm the only one here you haven't had any fun with yet."

"Well, maybe we should change that."

Haley smiled back at her.

"Why don't you lie down on the couch?"

Pam followed her lead, ending up on her stomach, resting her head on a throw pillow, facing away from the door.

The couch shifted as Haley joined her. The younger woman tugged her panties out of the way, finally exposing her sex, by now dripping wet. Deft searching fished the vibrator from her channel and a careful tug eased the plug from her asshole.

An inquisitive grip landed on her ass, squeezing and spreading the cheeks. A curious tongue swiped up her slit. She moaned, her sensation-starved body reacting immediately. A series of long, lingering licks followed, Haley taking time to savor her luscious sweetness. Juices accumulated quickly and were just as quickly lapped up.

The next lick carried on over her taint towards her asshole. She squirmed, feeling that tongue press there.

Haley slurped gleefully. More juices flowed from Pam's now-neglected pussy, her nipples aching inside the corset. The cool of the room and the silken lingerie did not stop a warmth from creeping over her.

The inquisitive tongue nudged through her asshole, squishing into her insides. She moaned again, squirming a bit more, hips grinding lazily against the couch cushion.

Haley worked her tongue deeper, dragging a finger along Pam's slit, through a stream of sticky cream. The slurping grew louder, shameless expressions of delight. Pam laid there, purring softly, that tongue wriggling and curling, exploring her insides.

And then all too soon, it stopped, and slipped out. Haley clambered hurriedly to her feet.

Pam turned over onto her back.

Fumi stood next to the couch, naked from the waist down, terrycloth button-down shirt open, showing off her breasts and abs. Haley knelt, a look of adoration plastered across her upturned face.

"Get me ready," the shemale ordered, handing over a bottle of lube.

Pam joined Haley on the floor, eyes pinned to that hard cock.

Streaks of lubrication soon shone there. Haley stroked steadily up and down, slathering slickness from crown to base. The shemale rubbed the pad of a thumb over Haley's chin and two fingers along Pam's cheek, the intimate touches gladly received.

God, I hope she's going to fuck me...it's up to her though.

Haley gave the crown a kiss.

"Ready to go."

Fumi smiled, and strolled over to where several pillows were arranged on the floor.

Those weren't there before...guess I was too busy getting eaten out to pay attention...

She laid down with her back against the pillows. A crooked finger beckoned Pam.

"Get your ass on it."

The housewife cooed excitedly, that reaction making Fumi laugh, and scampered into position, tugging her panties insistently to the side. Her slit met that cock first, teasing over the crown, and then she adjusted to let her asshole brush along it, its light thrumming drawing another coo from her. The crown nudged into her asshole. Hands settled on her hips.

A downward slide brought the first few inches into her. Just that invasion triggered a rush from the knowledge that one of the shemales was about to use her. A strange, slavish pride followed.

"That's it," Fumi murmured. "Good girl..."

Pam reached back for the shemale's breasts to better stabilize herself.

Another slide slotted the next few inches through her asshole. She glanced over to Haley, who was on the couch, legs splayed out, hand in her shorts.

The next downward slide left her impaled on the entirety of that shaft. She swooned atop the shemale, eyes fluttering, belly clenching.

The hands at her hips drew her down onto her back. Shemale and slut nuzzled closer, mouths meeting tenderly.

One of those hands snuck in between her legs.

A caress at her clit made her squeal. More caresses sent her pleasure sky-high, her body in no mood to delay.

"Can I cum?" she asked.

The shemale nipped at her neck.

"Not yet."

The hand left her clit.

Only then did Pam glance away from Fumi.

The rest of the group was gathered in the living room. Tanya and Jen stood by the couch, watching with a fierce interest. Maria was next to Haley on the couch, her dress a puddle on the floor, the heap of fabric soon dismissively kicked aside by Jen. Jas was on the loveseat, Laura on her lap, the two women talking quietly.

Fumi eased Pam up. The housewife blushed furiously, swaying atop that cock. Her eyes flitted around, locking gazes with each woman in turn.

"I bet you were going crazy waiting for this," Jen said.

Pam nodded, the blush raging hotter.

"But you didn't want to beg for it. Because you're just such a docile little bitch."

"An obedient fucktoy," Fumi added from underneath her.

Pam nodded again.

"I'm whatever you want me to be."

Jen smiled, and slipped off her shorts. The bulge in her briefs made Pam lick her lips. The briefs went the same way as the shorts, leaving a second cock out in the open. The housewife let out a loud moan, so thick with desire that it compelled the other three sluts to let out their own in a lewd refrain.

"You want my cock too?" Jen asked, sidling up in between her legs.

Her body screamed in the affirmative but her submissiveness won out easily.

"It's...up to you..."

"I asked you a question. Do you want my cock too?"

She sagged slightly atop Fumi, the reaction a physical representation of how she stopped restraining the storm of need inside her.

"I do...so badly...yours, Fumi's, Tanya's...please..."

"When was the last time you took two at the same time?"

"Wednesday," Fumi answered for her. "Tanya and I took her together."

Pam mewled at the memory.

"Oh, so you probably don't need it that badly then. Had the itch scratched not so long ago."

"Please...I do, I do...so much...please..."

"Don't worry, I'm just messing with you."

"So mean," Tanya purred from nearby.

Jen laughed, aiming her cock at the slut's drenched sex, the pink folds glistening with cream.

All that wetness helped her glide inside. Pam gazed up in meek gratitude, watching the pleasure play across the shemale's face, that cock throbbing with each further bit of her cunt claimed. The advance sank deeper and deeper, not stopping until she was doubly impaled.

Jen took hold of her calves.

"Feel better now, whore?"

"Yes...thank you...thank you Jen, thank you Fumi...thank you for using me..."

"You're welcome," Fumi teased.

"Ditto that," Jen added.

Both cocks pulled back slowly. Her desperate whimper made Fumi laugh.

"So needy..."

"Calm down," Jen scolded playfully. "We're not even close to all the way out."

Pam pursed her lips tightly, doing her best to keep quiet.

"Oh, you can be loud," Fumi assured her. "We're still just messing with you."

"Yeah, you really think we want you to shut up?" Jen added. "We love it!"

Pam let loose with more desperate whimpers. The shemales nodded in approval. The whimpers did not affect the pace, both of them moving with a torturous care.

Behind Jen, the group was an engaged audience. Tanya still stood next to the couch, a noticeable bulge in her shorts, occasionally watching Haley and Maria masturbate. Jas and Laura squirmed together on the loveseat, eyes fixed on the proceedings.

Both cocks stopped with an inch or so only inside her. Both holes clenched, aching for degradation and subjugation.

The shemales filled her up bit by deliberate bit. Her asshole flowered open around Fumi. Abundant juices wreathed her slit, smearing all over.

"That's it," Jen spoke up. "You're taking us so good..."

Both cocks sank to the hilt. The pleasure hummed, exhilarating thrills accompanying it. The same strange pride from before swelled, not centered on any accomplishment, not even her ability to take both cocks, but rather on the fact that she was deemed worthy of usage, a plaything granted the privilege of being played with. Satisfaction surged, a fourth addition to the mixture, the simple comfort and animalistic fulfillment of having her owners inside her.

Fumi muttered something in what sounded like Japanese, hitching her hips to ensure a total impalement.

Jen reached down to take a fistful of Pam's hair and tugged her closer for a kiss. The slut moaned into her owner's mouth.

The kiss only lasted for a few seconds. Jen shoved her back into place, and Pam caught sight of Tanya standing over Jen's shoulder, cock in hand.

"Help me take off her corset," Tanya said to Fumi.

Pam pouted, hoping to keep the silken embrace of the lingerie around her.

"Don't worry," Jen assured her. "You're just as sexy without it."

The two shemales worked quickly in baring her upper body, and soon, her breasts were free, nipples stiff, craving attention.

Jen obliged, the nipples meeting the warm palms of her hands. The sharp sensation made Pam gasp, a strong buck firing over her, both holes sliding fitfully over the cocks tearing them open.

"Has she ever had three at once?" Fumi asked Tanya.

"Yeah, last September. She got gangbanged by some basketball players."

"Basketball players?"

"College basketball players," Jen clarified. "And her husband. She told me about it last night."

Fumi sighed dramatically.

"Wasn't the first to double her, won't be the first to triple her. Such a shame."

"You live a sad life," Jen joked.

Tanya swung a leg over Pam, bringing that magnificent cock just above her. The housewife bucked again, overcome with a sudden craving for a third impalement.

"Stay still," Jen scolded.

"Aw, she's doing her best," Tanya said, slapping her cock onto Pam's lips.

Jen laughed, shaking her head in bemusement.

More slaps followed, drawing soft coos from Pam. Her tongue slipped out, hoping to catch a hint of the shemale's musky flavor, and her lips opened wide, hoping to be impaled.

But Tanya just kept raining down slaps. The slut whimpered, but otherwise did not complain or struggle, not so consumed by lust to forget that the shemale's whims were paramount.

"Now who's being mean?" Jen teased Tanya.

Tanya smirked.

"She doesn't think I'm being mean, do you?"

Pam whimpered again before collecting her dwindling wits for an actual answer.

"You can treat me...however you want..."

"See?" Tanya said triumphantly.

"She didn't say you weren't being mean," Fumi pointed out. "Just that you can treat her however you want."

"See?" Jen shot back.

Pam listened idly, focused more on the thick shaft swaying right above her.

"She likes it when I'm mean to her anyway," Tanya countered, smirking again.

But the shemale showed mercy, tapping the head on Pam's lips. Assertive hands took her by the temples, tilting her back.

A rough thrust pushed over her tongue and down her throat, muffling her moan. Heavy balls bumped into her nose, bringing a glorious aroma with them, the shemale's musk offered in another way.

Tanya was not content to wait or let her adjust. The next thrusts pumped steadily, leaving her gagging meekly, her field of view limited to Tanya's balls and ass.

"You can take it, babe, I know you can."

Pam moaned again.

Tanya pulled back, dragging up through her throat. The other shemales followed suit with the same torturous pace as before. One of the hands holding her head darted to her breasts. A possessive grip made her squeal. Another hand switched from her calf to her other breast, matching the first in possessiveness. The pleasure roared, her sensitive nipples treated rudely, her squeal becoming a sob.

The trio continued to coordinate, stopping their retreats once only the first inches were left inside her, and then easing deep, sensuously stretching her out. She shivered, filled to the brim.

A tight coiling sprung to life in her core, writhing and wriggling like a snake fed by the sensations. The hands at her breasts did not let up, leaving her swooning, eyes fluttering.

The trio began another agonizingly slow retreat.

"I'm so glad you found her," Jen said to Tanya.

"She's just the perfect addition to our little family," Tanya murmured.

The three were now barely inside her, just enough to keep her from the utter desolation of emptiness. The groping hands switched their focus to her nipples, tweaking and rolling. The coiling tightened, building towards an eruption.

Tanya thrust hard, bending her head back slightly.

Jen swung her hips forward, slamming to the hilt inside her cunt.

Fumi hitched her hips upwards, skewering her asshole, drubbing at her insides.

The coiling surged sharply. She choked around Tanya, body straining, holes clenching and clutching.

Another sequence rocked her, her breasts bouncing. The shemales gave her plenty of force and fury, fucking into her helpless figure. The coiling roared, a storm waiting to rage, spurred on by the swirling sensations.

"The bitch is about to squirt," Tanya said to the other shemales.

"Maria," Jen called. "Get over here."

Hurried footsteps headed towards Pam. She paid them no mind, busy taking a triple penetration.

Tanya pulled out suddenly. The coiling flared towards a dangerous summit.

Jen pulled out next, and Fumi right after. The slut whimpered, reacting with a lewd desperation, pussy and asshole twitching weakly. Palms slapped at her nipples, sending sharp shocks into her nerves, driving her ever closer to that summit.

"Come on, whore," Tanya encouraged her.

"Squirt for us," Fumi urged.

"You can do it," Jen added. "Don't hold back."

A giggle came from between her legs. She peeked down to see Maria there, gleeful anticipation bright on her face.

The coiling erupted, exploding out from her core, her pussy seizing, sending out creamy spurts, each one accompanied by a wet sound. Her mouth opened and closed, but she made no noise for a few seconds, strained into silence. The storm raged, a maelstrom of ecstasy unfurling over her. The next spurt was joined by a shriek from the overwhelmed slut. Her back arched, her muscles drawing taut, her eyes bugging from their sockets.

The giggle Maria let out was the only clue that she had taken a treasure trove of squirts right to the kisser. Pam barely acknowledged it though, most thoughts reduced to mush by the powerful, rampaging orgasm. The spurts died down, her pussy awash with abundant juices.

The afterglow soon beckoned. Her body relaxed, supported by the shemales. She glanced around the room. Haley was not on the couch, but then Pam caught a glimpse of her next to Fumi, adding lubrication to her shaft.

Tanya leaned down to stroke Pam's cheek. The slut nuzzled into that contact. Haley hurried back to the couch, followed by Maria, the two sharing a kiss.

"Alright," Tanya murmured, tugging her head back into place. "Back to business."

A strong thrust left her gagging again. Jen stepped up next, bopping her cock against Pam's slit, and then shoving inside. Fumi finished the triple impalement, fitting the first few inches of her length through Pam's asshole and then swiftly sending the rest after. The rush of meat brought about a choked, joyous squeal.

The shemales settled into a forceful pace, rutting fiercely, balls bouncing against her body. Growls and groans surrounded her. She bucked, self-restraint fading, the spasmodic movement unable to dislodge or even distract the shemales. The rhythm grew rougher, each woman pounding away. The coiling returned, blooming in her core.

Thoughts faded along with her self-restraint. Each thrust pushed her closer to a lower plane of consciousness, a mental realm that appreciated only sensations and submission. The shemales of course paid her no mind.

Pam could not quite pinpoint the moment her mind gave way. Nor did she care about such silly things.

The shemales spoke occasionally, but their newest slut was too far gone to focus on the words, only understanding tone. Praise made her purr, encouragement was answered by moans, while degradation provoked whimpers. Tanya pulled out a few times, only to rain down cock slaps onto her face, misting pre-cum and spit all over her nose and cheeks and forehead and lips. Jen and Fumi kept up the rhythm, jarring her between them, firm hands keeping her in place. The coiling surged, her body again growing taut. Discomfort arose in a few places but was summarily dismissed as simply the price to pay for this service.

The thrusts carried on. Her pussy soaked the cock plunging deep, juices slicking all over it. Her asshole tightened around Fumi. Tanya fucked right into her throat, those balls whacking repeatedly onto her nose. Saliva brimmed over, smearing onto them only to be smeared back across her face on the next whack. More bodily fluids abounded, turning her into a sticky, glistening wreck. The sheer delight of such mindless whorishness sent the pleasure higher.

Tanya pulled out. The ebony shaft swayed in the air for a few seconds, and then a downward swing thwacked it onto the bridge of Pam's nose, lively throbs pulsing onto her skin. It slid over her mouth, bringing those balls against her lips. She sucked and licked, seeking more of the shemale's flavor. The hands at her breasts groped and squeezed, a few deft fingers teasing her nipples.

The coiling surged towards another breaking point. The discomfort rose as well but her obedience was unshakable.

Jen pulled out. A name was called. She dimly recognized it as one of her fellow sluts, but did not pay much attention to the proceedings. A caress rubbed along her slit, and then her clit, sending a jolt over her.

The tightness reached the breaking point.

Tanya stepped back, letting her shriek ring out, the warbling tones filling the room for a few seconds. Her voice died quickly, the vicious ecstasy stealing away her breath. She bucked, muscles drawing taut, more creamy spurts rocketing from her cunt, the wet noises no longer dwarfed by her cry. Shivers cascaded over her. Her breathing returned in ragged, rapid bursts, attempting to gather some oxygen for her murky brain.

The shemales spoke up, warmly praising her. Tanya stepped closer, slapping that formidable length onto her cheek, leaving a splatter of pre-cum and saliva. She cooed at all the support and encouragement, nuzzling against the slaps. The ecstasy dwindled into afterglow.

Jen soon stepped back up to her slit, and sank carefully inside her. Fumi, who this time had only slipped slightly from her asshole, pushed through it, matching Jen's pace. Tanya tapped the head of her length against Pam's lips. The housewife opened eagerly, tongue peeking out. Another gradual advance followed, saliva streaming messily. More praise pierced the dumb haze shrouding her brain.

All three took their sweet time filling her up. She did not complain in any meaningful way, just happy to be used.

The coiling grew slower this time from the shemales' languid pace. Pam squirmed, her belly clenching, her toes curling. The shemales offered more praise, encouragement, and degradation, voices alternating between pleasant softness and coarse sharpness.

The haze of lust was suffocating. She took each intrusion to the base, body forced to repeatedly yield, put to the test and passing with flying colors. A few fingers focused on her nipples, tweaking and rolling.