Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

Once they were in the exit area, he closed the hatch and said, "We need to check each other's suits. You remember the drill, right?"

"Me? I never left the CDC. The question is do you still remember?" He could see her smiling inside her suit and he wanted to hold her more than anything.

They quickly but carefully checked one another for leaks and finding none, prepared to enter the vault. "We'll go through decon once we're inside. When that's complete we can remove our suits and go into the living area."

"This is state of the art," she said loudly. "Okay, I'm ready."

Fifteen minutes later they closed the door to the decon chamber and stood face to face. "My God," she said. "We made it. We're alive."

"And we're together," he said as he put his arms around her.

"You saved my life," she told him as tears freely fell from her eyes. She pulled back and looked at him, her eyes wet from crying. "Micah, I love you so much."

He kissed her passionately and said, "I love you, too. You're here and nothing else matters."

"I was so afraid," she told him.

"It's okay. You're safe," he assured her as he held her close.

"No. Not for myself." She looked at him and said, "All I could think of was never seeing you again. Never being able to hold you." She kissed him back and said, "Never being able to make love with you again."

"We'll have time for that later. You must be starving."

"I am," she said quietly. "For you. I need you...inside me, Micah. I need to feel you. To know that not everything has gone mad. That there's something valuable and important that still exists. So...will you? Will you make love to me like you did that first time?"

He smiled at her and said, "Yes. Yes, I will. I just have to worn you we have bunk beds. Very...narrow bunk beds."

She smiled back and said, "I love a challenge."

"Then we're all set. Follow me," he said as he took her hand and led her to their living quarters.

Five minutes later, his cock was buried deep in her pussy; his hand wrapped tightly around her throat; her eyes desperate for oxygen but even more so for his love. When he came inside her moments later she said, "I feel like some kind of modern-day Adam and Eve."

"We can change our names," he said smiling.

"I don't care what you call me as long as you keep fucking me like that," she said with an even bigger smile. She grew more serious and said, "For now, I need you again. And then I need to sleep. But tomorrow morning I need to tell what it's really like out there and when I do you'll know why your joke isn't really a joke at all...Adam."

He was hard again in minutes and hammered her mercilessly until she screamed with pleasure coming hard a second time before giving in to physical exhaustion and falling asleep in his arms.

The next morning he learned just how horrible things had become, and the two of them began making plans to survive and live—together—in a post-apocalyptic world devastated by the worst pandemic in human history.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers