Pandemic Isolation Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Momma hissed a sensuous little breath as my finger slipped between her moist labia.

'Jesus,' I thought, 'she's so aroused, so slick!'

I pushed the panty gusset aside and slid my finger into her vagina. The twisted, tight fabric panel kept me from sliding it in like I wanted to. I found the taut little button of her clit, erect and swelling, and rubbed the tip of my finger over the end of it.

"Ohhh! god, honey!" Momma moaned, her body jerking as though she had received an electric shock.

Her hand convulsed, squeezing my rehardening cock as she reacted to my finger fucking her. We kissed again, with her sucking my tongue as we French-kissed. My mother's hips bucked as she fucked my finger.

"These panties have got to go," I whispered, bringing her back from her closed-eyed, sexual focus.

I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would have said those words to my mother!

"You take them off," she said, her voice husky with lust.

I pushed them down, forcing her to close her legs to slide her panties around her knees. I slipped to my knees, lifted her leg, and slid her panties off.

I held the sodden insubstantial piece of silk to my nose and inhaled the sweetest, most erotic scent ever, the aroma of my mother's aroused pussy.

"Mmm! Nice!" I said.

My sexy, aroused mother was naked, her hands lying palm up at her side and her legs spread at the knees. I pushed them apart, kissing each calf and thigh as I worked my way up to the prize.

She watched in wide-eyed wonder as my head moved between her thighs, and I kissed her pussy for the first time.

"Sweet Jesus," she yelled, her legs scissoring as I ran my tongue up and down her fragrant slit, pausing to flick her humongous clit with the tip of my tongue. Her taste was a narcotic, causing my head to spin!

"Do you like that?"

"Any woman who doesn't like her pussy eaten has big-time issues," Momma said, looking down her belly at me. "Come here!"

I sat next to her, and she took my cock tightly in her grip as I rubbed her naked cunt, wetting the palm of my hand in her juices. Never in a hundred years would I have ever imagined the two of us doing this and enjoying it so much!

"oh yeah, Ohh yeah," Momma sighed!

Her soft pussy lips stretched up and down as I rubbed them, sliding my finger in her squelching hole.

"Lawd, I'm so wet!"

She lifted her legs so that her feet pressed on the outer edge of the couch, and her legs fell open as far as they could. My middle finger slid deep into the warm wet depths of her vagina.

"Does mommy's pussy feel good to her baby," she simpered, humping my finger.

"Momma, your pussy feels amazing! "

Momma cried out, then moaned in pleasure as I swirled my finger around inside the tight sugar walls of her cunt. The last time I touched her there was when I was born.

My mother's broad ass scrubbed back and forth over the cushion, making a little undulating motion as I finger-fucked her dripping pussy. Her legs were wide apart, giving me complete access to her genitals.

Her breath came in hot little gasps as she trembled and writhed against my hand. I slid my finger deep into her and moved it around in a scrubbing, circling motion, feeling each part of her inner cunt spasm and quiver. Then I began rocking my palm back and forth over her pussy lips. Simultaneously, my middle finger slipped in and out and in and out. My finger made obscene sloshing noises in her cunt.

"Is your pussy wet for your son?"

"Yes! Damn it, yes," she moaned, pulling my face back down to her titties and feeding me her hard nipple as I masturbated her pussy.

She bucked and writhed against my hand as I sucked her nipple. Her pussy juices flowed heavier than ever, drenching my palm, dripping through my fingers to puddle on the couch cushion and soak in.

"So good! so fucking good!"

She brought her hand down to cover mine and then gently guided my hand until I realized that instead of halting my frantic finger-fuck, she was guiding me, showing me, putting my hand where it would pleasure her the most.

"There," she whispered, " and there!"

I let her teach me. She moved my palm and my fingers until it was like I was playing some delicate, warm-wet instrument between her legs.

She tugged my finger out of her vagina. Then guided my finger to her engorged clit. I painted her hot juices over the nub of her clit protruding from the hooded apex of her pussy.

The tiny button had grown and swelled until it curved up and out a half-inch from her pussy. She pressed her fingers around it, groaning and hissing at the sweet pleasure it gave her, then yelping as my fingers spread her slit lips, and both my hands worked on it in her hot, marvelous crotch.

I fingered her clit, sliding slick fingertips along with the bumpy roll of flesh, pinching it and pressing it down until she cried out in pleasure and pulled herself back from the too-intense stimulation. Then she groaned and pressed herself forward as I slowly slid one, then two fingers into her pussy hole and began finger-fucking her again as lovingly as I could.

"Yes, oh yes!" Momma cried.

She bounced against my palm as my two fingers curled and probed inside her. I found her G-spot and rubbed it as I rubbed her clit.

My mother went wild, thrashing about and hollering obscenities until a wet gush of her juices flooded my hand. I manipulated her clit with my thumb while my index finger rubbed her G-spot as she gyrated in mindless lust.

Periodically, I stopped rubbing her clit, caressed her naked tit, or pinched her nipple. The warm, tart smell and taste of her cunt invaded my senses as I smeared her juices over her titties.

Momma erotically groaned as she bounced faster and faster against my stiff fingers, fucking in and out against my hand. The tone of her sighs grew higher and more intense, and I knew she was close to cumming.

"Unnnh! Unnnnmmmmm! Don't stop!" she demanded, chanting the words. "Aww, please, don't stop, don't stop! Don't stop, don't fucking stop!"

Momma panted faster and faster as my fingers slid in and out of her wet hole. Then, with a slow moan that changed into a squeal, Momma lifted her ass off the couch, pressing her pussy tightly against my hand and closing her thighs against my wrist. She bent her legs, heaving back and forth with my fingers trapped inside her.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!"

I swirled my fingers around and around her pussy, slipping gently up into the space where the soft flesh of her G-spot was, making her cry out in ecstasy and go rigid, straining against my hand as her legs closed tightly over it.

"Oh, honey, you're making mommy cum," she cried!

I knew then that we were in deep trouble because I would never be able to get enough of giving my mother this sweet pleasure!

Even though my cock was aching and throbbing in her hand, she forgot about jacking it and swayed back and forth, pulling my mouth to hers and kissing me as she orgasmed and groaned into my open mouth.

"Mmm!"

She stayed rigid and taut against me as her climaxes ebbed and re-exploded inside her belly. We must have kissed and fondled for ten minutes before she finally relaxed and slumped back against the couch, my fingers filling her wet hole.

Momma looked up at me with a glowing smile, wiping tears from her eyes.

"You just don't know," she said. "You just don't know how good that feels, how long it's been since I came like that!

I smiled.

"It was wonderful!" she cried.

She laughed, tousled my hair, and nestled back into my arms as we settled down on the couch, gently caressing and holding each other.

"I'm so glad you thought of this!"

"I thought of it," I laughed?

I put on a mock stern attitude.

"You, you're the one who planned this whole thing out tonight!"

She giggled, nuzzled my cheek, then kissed me some more as she folded herself, naked into my arms.

"Whew! Incest is best!

"You're not sorry, are you," she asked?

We sat together, caressing each other, as I explored the wonderful places on her body.

"You don't feel weird, do you, doing this stuff with your momma?"

"Hush. I think it's the best idea we ever tried!" I said, cupping her heavy breast, pulling it up as I kissed her soft little nipple, re-hardening it. "I loved it, and I love you."

"Because I would understand if you didn't. You know that, don't you," she said, earnestly looking at me!

"I just think this incest thing is all phony. It's only wrong if you got me pregnant and we had a child with three eyes or something. And lord knows I can't get pregnant anymore. It's nobody's business, anyway. What we do together it's just, well, private, and I want to DO it! It feels so good after all this time!"

"It's been so long!" she continued. "You knew just how to do it to me too! Are you sure you don't feel weird?

"Momma, relax. I enjoyed it! Why," I asked, "do you?"

"Um um," she shook her head. "I just like it so much I'd die if you didn't know too!"

"Does that feel like I don't like it?"

My cock was back throbbing and erect now, as her fingers had curled around it. She had been absent-mindedly stroking it back to hardness.

"Oh ho!" she said in feigned surprise. "What have we here? I thought I had taken care of you, mister!"

Momma concentrated again on masturbating my rigid tool. I was again bucking against her palm in a couple of strokes, fucking the tube she made with her fingers as she jacked me off.

"Hey," she said, pouting playfully. "how come I'm naked and you're not? No fair."

I looked up at her from where I was licking her nipple.

"Huh?"

"Take your shorts off, silly. I wanna hold your balls!"

I was almost shocked at how she said it, so matter of fact but coming from my mother!

"You take them off!"

My mother smiled as she sank to her knees. I lifted my ass, and she pulled my shorts off and tossed them away.

"You know the other thing I was good at in high school?" She stroked my cock while looking at me, smiling.

"No, show me!"

She tickled my piss slit with the tip of her tongue, then kissed my glans and took my glans in her mouth, sucking and nibbling on it, driving me crazy.

"Fuck!" My ass lifted off the couch.

My mother was sucking my cock! I was overwhelmed by the simultaneous obscenity and eroticism of the moment.

She stopped sucking me and slid back on the couch. The pattern was set! We would touch and play with each other until just before we cummed and stopped.

We were pressed together on the couch, kissing and caressing. My cock throbbed and jerked as Momma pressed her bare, rounded belly against it. I nearly came right then as her hand slid in between us and she cupped my balls in a tender grasp.

"Oh yeah!" I sighed and slid my hands around to cup her fat, rounded butt cheeks and pull her tighter to me. "That feels nice!"

"I wanna do this all night, honey." Momma whispered into my ear, "I wanna make you cum, then you make me cum, and then we'll do it again and again. Can we?"

Part Three

"Yeah, Momma," I sighed.

My mother covered the top of my shaft with her hand, holding it against her as I rubbed it along her rounded belly.

"Ohh yeah!"

"Wanna cum, baby?" Momma whispered. "Can you cum again?"

"I want to, aww god," I sighed, "you make me wanna cum all over you!"

Mother was silent, thrusting against me, but she had a pensive look.

"I know! I know what I want you to do," Momma suddenly cried, as if she just remembered something, shifting around on the couch.

She sat up and pulled me over on her so that my knees sank into the cushions on either side of her thick thighs.

"Fuck my titties!"

I put one hand on the back of the couch to steady myself as my mother fitted my hard cock into the deep valley between her sagging, heavy mammaries. I nearly fainted at the soft feeling of her tits as they closed over my cock. Momma gripped them and folded them across her chest, making a deep, tight furrow between them where I slid my dick up and down against her chest. Her fingers dug harshly into her nipples. She looked up at me with a sensuous expression of desire.

"Fuck 'em! Fuck 'em and cum all over 'em!" Momma cried.

She lay back against the couch and watched my dick slide in and out of the soft tunnel she made with her breasts.

I slid back and forth, up and down, fucking the warm, soft flesh of her breasts. Periodically I stopped as she touched the tip of my cock to her nipples, spreading a thin trail of my pre-cum over her aureole as I squatted over her.

Suddenly I erupted in a hot, spurting orgasm. I could hear a tiny 'squirt' sound as my cock spit white cum, painting my momma's tits and face with sperm.

"Aw yeah! Aw yeah," I groaned, shooting spurts of gooey cum onto my momma.

"CUM ON 'EM!" Momma demanded. "Cum on my tits!"

She grabbed my dick like it was a spewing fire hose and held it tightly against one nipple, then the other, letting my pulsing semen flood out over the blunt tips of her titties. A long string pulsed up and spread a dotted necklace of hot cum across my momma's chest, like a low-hanging, pearly necklace.

The look on her face was exquisite as she stared in fascination at the spurting tip of my cock, painting her flesh, her tits, and her chin as she held it in her hands.

"Ohh, I love the way you cum on me!" she cried, gripping my cock lovingly and forcing it in between her breasts again, holding it tight as my cock pulsed, then flowed, then oozed the last of my cum out into the deep valley of her cleavage.

I guess she must have orgasmed from the feeling of my sperm on her nipples, for she just held me there, finally cupping my naked butt cheeks in her hands and holding my cock against her chest as the warm sticky stuff dribbled down to her belly.

After I quit trembling from the force of my climax, I pressed against Momma for a long time, loving the way her heart pounded against the bottom of my tool, locked between her two amazing jugs.

"Now..." I rasped, sliding down next to her, putting my hand between her legs. "Time for you to...!"

"No! All this playing around is crazy!" Momma said in exasperation. "Come on! Lay down with me!!"

Momma stood up and tugged me with her, locking her sticky fingers between mine and holding my hand tightly as she pulled me toward the rug by the fireplace. The hot orange flames flashed a flickering light over my momma as she sank to the carpet, grabbing a pillow off the couch, which she slid under her head as she stretched out on the fleecy rug.

I stood over her and looked down at my naked, aroused mother. Her fat titties were brown mounds, jiggling as she lifted her arms and beckoned me. I almost came, sensuously aroused by her thick thighs opening wide. The dark, matted bush of her pubic hair glittered with a trail of cunt juice as she invited me to look at her spread-open crotch

"Look all you want!" she said. "Touch! please touch!"

Then she pulled me down next to her.

My half-hard cock scrubbed against the curly hair over her mound, and I slid down a little, trying to fit my cock into the warm, waiting-for slit of her cunt as we lay on our sides facing each other. I fumbled around, trying to stick my limp cock into her and kiss her passionately at the same time.

"No, honey, not yet." Momma sighed in my ear. "No need to hurry. We've got all night to fuck."

My heart skipped a beat there, and I realized I'd just tried to fuck my momma. I guess I had been having so much fun with our heavy petting and sexual games that I just hadn't thought about the natural direction all our sex play had been heading for. Surprise! I was going to fuck my mother!

"Aren't you going to sixty-nine me?" she whispered. "I can't wait! My pussy needs your mouth!"

I almost shot cum from hearing her nasty words. Momma stretched flat out over me, slipping her mouth back down, tonguing my flesh until her sweet lips slid over my cock, and I wanted to die.

Momma's fat butt was just below my face. I curled up, fitting the pillow under my head and spreading her legs with my hands. The hot pink slit of her pussy was wet and flowing a slim trail of juice out from between her pouting, reddened cunt lips. I buried my face in her crotch, pulling Momma's ass up over me as I wrapped my arms around her hips and grabbed her buttocks in my hands. I spread her ass cheeks wide apart, hearing her groan in pleasure from around my cock as my face slid between her thighs.

"Ohhh, please, suck my pussy!"

I kissed my momma's soft, wet cunt lips in a deep French kiss, making her go rigid in pleasure and moan as my cock left her mouth.

"Kiss it!" she cried. "Kiss my pussy! Ohhh, fuck, kiss my pusssy!!!"

Her mouth slipped down over my cock again, sliding into her throat. My mother furiously bobbed on my shaft, giving me the best blowjob ever!

I kissed and licked and sucked at the hot flesh of Momma's engorged, fragrant cunt, sliding my tongue through the tart, juicy slit. I probed and poked my tongue into her cunt hole, causing her to cry out again, then chew and suck my cock until I thought I couldn't stand it.

I slid down even further, brushing my lips over her hard, erect little girl-dick, sucking her clit into my mouth and chewing it gently as Momma whimpered and then screamed my name out loud in erotic pleasure. Her mouth always returned to my cock, sucking it, licking, and taking it all into her throat.

We sixty-nined for what must have been half an hour. Finally, I planted huge kiss-sucks all over mom's pussy and then licked the tiny puckered pink-gray knot of her anus. With my finger stuck inside her vagina, I rimmed Momma in the nastiest, most wanton way I had ever fantasized about, probing into her asshole and licking her until she moaned and cried out in surprise and began orgasming again.

"Oh, god," she moaned between my legs, her fat titties mashed into my stomach. "Oh god, my ass! I never knew! Oh, Jesus, that's so wonderful, honey, oh, suck me there! Suck me!"

Then she whimpered, lifting her head high in ecstasy.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she chanted, with every lick and suck I did on her butthole and up and down her sweet hot pussy lips.

"Oh shit, you make me CUM SO MUCH!"

Momma frantically sucked my cock, bobbing her head up and down furiously as my tongue drilled into her vagina and wiggled inside until her sugar walls spasmed and clenched around it.

I probed her rectum with my finger as I sucked deeply on her hot wet pussy hole. Her hot juices flooded my mouth and dripped over my chin, and smeared all over my face as I ate my momma out with erotic intensity.

"Uhhhhhhmmmmm!" Momma groaned around my cock, as another orgasm rocked her pelvis. I realized she was cumming almost continuously, the intensity ebbing and flowing like waves on an ocean.

Her soft, fat butt jiggled and bounced under my grasping fingers, her mouth locked onto my cock, sending it deep into her throat as I fucked up into her face. The wild scents coming from her crotch intoxicated me!

My nose pressed into the crack of her ass, right where my finger plunged into her anus. My tongue probed along the inside of her gushing pussy.

"Unnnnnh!" I groaned.

My balls contracted, and the sweet stinging ache as my cum sped up the inside of my shaft.

"Mmmm, mmmm, Mmmmm," I moaned into my mother's vagina as my cum pulsed into her mouth.

Momma squealed in delight, then sucked deeply at my cock; pulling back a little so my dick head slipped out of her throat and rested tightly on her cupped tongue as she sucked and swallowed my load. My dick was in heaven as I felt her warm wet mouth take every bit of my wad, vacuuming my aching orgasming cock tip.

I went wild, licking and kissing every inch of the sweet wet flesh from her clitty to her butthole, making Momma cry out in joy as my mouth loved her the same way her mouth was making me cum.