Pandora's Box Got Me Mom's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,889 Followers

"You feel filled and fulfilled by your son's thick long dick in your canal. The returning of his physical self reconnecting to where he came from, inside you; there to repeat the poppa act of inseminating momma. This approaching of your son's impending orgasm and flooding you with his sperm is what really turns you on. It is naughty and nasty and not-natural, but oh so steamy and sexy and exciting. You know that his splurge will send you over the edge too." Mom was nodding her affirmation.

"I'm half in you now, involuntarily my slide hastens, and now I am almost all in." I was and we both moaned in unison as my cock was swallowed by her cunt. "Now I am all the way in you. My balls are snuggled up against your bottom. Our pubic hairs are crushed together, the crinkly hair a kinky tactile sensation in itself. The knob of my pole is plugged hard into your deepest spot mom; can you feel it bumping against the mouth of your womb? That is where I am going to squirt my baby-making juice into you!"

"Oh, yes, Baby, fuck me, fuck your mommy, Oediplex, and cum in momma's cunt! Do it to me, Sweetie, make me climax too! I've waited so long to have you back within me, now my dream has been realized, my fantasy come true! O God I love it! Fuck me, screw me, do me, love me, love me Honey; make love to your hot, horny mom!" She was totally gone, and I followed right along as I began the long slow strokes from head to root of my boner.

I continued to tell my mother about the dirty things we were doing. "Yes I'm fucking my mommy! Hard and fast, rubbing your clit with my thumb, touching the G-spot as I penetrate, poking at your uterus with the knob of my wicked wand. My nuts are close to pouring your chalice to overflowing with the spume of my love. I can't hold out much longer, the banging of my balls on your soft buns is making them ready to release a torrent of cum in you mommy!"

Then I stopped talking all together as the peak hit me and triggered hers. I could feel my hairy orbs jumping in time to the clenching of my asshole, as the swelling and pulsing and throbbing, almost to the point of pain, of my penis pumping in my mother's vagina continued. I could feel her treasure box vibrating with the contractions of mom's special place, the home of all homes, the sacred spot of sanctuary away from the world's problems and cold cruelty. And I had been invited into that holy hole of my sainted/sinner parent beneath me.

What was the best cum you ever had? How great did it feel? Do I need to heap superlatives about the mutual orgasm my mom and I had? Okay, it was rockets and dynamite, volcanoes and earthquakes, shooting comets and supernovas. We bucked as we finished our fuck, then with the stretched moment of socking it to her solid, next the rapid fire raw ramming, plus I added the swiveling motion to make my hard-on hit every spot. The wild dance of hips was echoed in the ballet of tongues and lips. We were in lust and love, living our fantasy out. Finally, the flow of fluids gushed on my balls as my dick started to soften. What a rush!

"Well, Oediplex? Was it as good as in your stories? Did reality live up to fantasy? You certainly lived UP to your name and reputation in fact and action!" Mother continued to hold me in our hug of love.

"Like it?, boy did I ever Mom! Oh wow! was that spectacular!"

"And did you like the fact that I was reluctant and resistive, did I play my part well?"

"That was acting?"

"Sure, Babe, I read your stories; I know what turns you on. So I decided that I would make your fantasy as close to perfect as possible. Since you knew that I have been hot for you for nearly as long as you've had a yen for me, I was hard press not to be totally round-healed. My fantasy came true when I felt your cum in my cunt."

She continued, "You can thank Pandora's Box for getting to finally fuck your mother. If we both hadn't like that same picture of his, with the mother and son who look like us, I might never have spilled to you my own Jocastic desires. But now we have gone all the way, there's no going back. You won't have to wait so long, Honey, until we are once more making love, because I know we won't be able to resist the temptation to trespass the incest taboo again."

"That's so true!" I said prodding her tummy with my res-erection. But first do you know what the translation of Oedipus means from the Greek?"

"What?"

"Ate her puss..."

She laughed, and then giggled as my lips nibbled down her tummy then up her thighs, then she sighed as my mouth made contact with her genitals, she groaned as my tongue touch her pink pearl of femininity, she gasp as it tunneled into her love haven. What followed . . . is yet another steamy chapter!

oediplex
oediplex
2,889 Followers
12