Pandora's Box Pt. 06 - Just How Far?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn." He said with an obvious smile on his face.

"Just a moment," she said. As she picked up and folded her blouse and skirt and placed them on a nearby chair. Then she turned to face me. She gave me a passionate kiss providing Chuck a nice view of her ass. She whispered, "Please unhook my bra for our guest if you want this to continue."

"I'm planning to take you to the topless beach tomorrow so you might as well get used to showing off your boobs." I responded.

"You naughty boy." She said as I quickly completed my assignment.

I turned her around facing Chuck with her hands and arms clutching her front. I contemplated pulling the bra free or moving her hands but decided it would be best if she made that decision.

Suddenly she seemed hesitant and embarrassed. Instinctively she covered her breasts with her arms. Then her courage returned, and she let her arms fall to her sides and the bra fell to the floor. She stood before us, big eyes wide open, smiling shyly, ready to continue now with only her panties on. In the dim light of our room, her thin white panties glowed hot against her healthy tan body.

"Gorgeous" came the voice over the phone.

"There. Satisfied? Now you have gotten a much better look than the quick flash at the pool this afternoon." Janet said.

"But, but don't tease me, I am not satisfied, I want to see more." Chuck practically begged.

They stared at each other for several minutes, neither saying anything. I slide my hands around Janet, one hand sliding in her panties and the other latching on to a boob. I softly began rubbing in a way I knew would please her. She moaned and leaned back against me. I tweaked her nipple and kissed the back of her neck. She squirmed and giggled. The Sangria had numbed any embarrassment.

Chuck stared then quickly looked around. He hooked his fingers into his waistband. Deliberately, he tugged it down. His erection popped out, and made its aroused presence known. Nice sized, fully erect, uncircumcised, something Janet has not likely witnessed in the flesh before given her modest sexual experience and the high rate of circumcision in the states.

She could not take her eyes off his equipment. Chuck grinned at her. Naked in front of us, he hefted his stiff prick in one hand. His balls swung below.

"Oh my, he's excited," she whispered. I saw her gazing at his handsome cock, pointing crazily at her. She was obviously in awe. She gulped in amazement, and then a sweet little smile crossed her lips. She looked at me and then she laughed and hugged me playfully, because she knew I knew what she was thinking.

I stood and stripped off my clothes as Chuck had done. My erection had taken control of my thought processes. I couldn't tell if I was more excited because of Janet's arousal, or his excitement, or her fear of this new situation, or my fear of it. All I knew was that we'd started this and now we couldn't stop. My cock was so engorged I was sure it would explode anytime soon.

Janet looked at Chuck, and then at me. "It nice to be appreciated." she said.

Then she hugged me, not so playfully this time, but with more passion, pressing her belly and pelvis against me, feeling my heavy erection. I felt her soft hand run down my back and buttocks. We kissed passionately for several moments then I turned her and pushed her tight against the glass patio doors. Her breasts and face were pressed against the glass.

I stood behind my wife, and watched as Chuck pressed his lips against the glass at her lips and placed his hands on the glass where her tits were. My cock was pressed in the cleavage of her ass cheeks.

Janet was panting, leaving the moisture from her hot breath on the window. I was softly thrusting against her with her body rhythmically pressing against the glass. As I stepped back, I could see that Chuck was stroking his erection. I slapped Janet's ass loud enough that Chuck could hear it over the phone.

He groaned then said, "This isn't fair, this is cruel, can I come in?

Janet responded quickly and firmly, "No, you knew the rules, you can't come in. You can leave anytime you want." Then she giggled, "You can't come in, but you can cum anytime you want. What can we do from this side of the glass that will help you cum? I want to see you cum."

Chuck was quick to respond. "Climb on your husband and ride him. I want to see your ass cheeks bulging with each thrust and those big tits bouncing. Do it on the floor in front of me. I want to see and hear you being fucked."

Janet directed me the floor and knelt next to me. Quickly, she grasped my erection with her hand, just as she had many times, straddled me and deftly slipped it into the entrance of her vagina. Then she began moving up and down, expertly letting my cock head enter her just a bit, pulling it out, then slipping it in again just past the lips of her cunt. She began swooping a little from side to side as she thrust her pelvis forward, dancing the same dance I'd taught her so many years before. Tonight she was putting on a show for our audience. She was soaked and spreading her moisture on my thrusting erection. She had me all slicked up, and now she was just about ready to get fucked.

I will never forget how she looked over her shoulder at Chuck on the outside of the door with his engorged cock in his hand. I saw love and tenderness for me in her eyes, and maybe a little lust and pride as she was enjoying being on display. While her eyes were locked on mine, she came down on me, smoothly and steadily, and my erection slid deep into her vagina. As I glanced up at her I saw she was looking back and forth between me and Chuck. Then her eyes fluttered shut, and she groaned. She turned away and shared the sight of her arousal with the onlooker.

But it wasn't done. Then she started rising and sinking back down on my erection. I started moving too, thrusting up into her, fucking slowly at first but quickly gaining speed and intensity as she rose and fell on my shaft. I marveled at how quickly she'd had become carefree about sharing intimate moments with a man that was a stranger 8 hours earlier. As Chuck had requested, I was slamming my groin into her ass cheeks and had her tits bouncing with each thrust.

I groped her ass and breasts as she fucked me. She cried out with sighs of pleasure. The softness of her skin, the lovely shape of her bottom, the bounce and jiggle as she moved felt so familiar and yet I knew it was very different. My hands and fingers were digging into the sweet soft flesh of her buttocks. I pressed on her ass cheeks as she rode me. I felt her cheeks move with each down stroke as she fucked herself on my shaft, and I felt her flesh tremble at the depth of each stroke. I was very close, and Janet was too. I turned to look at Chuck.

Janet noticed and turned too. "Cum Chuck, let me see you cum on the window." She pleaded as she quickened her thrusts. "Oh fuck, of fuck." She panted.

I think Chuck came first but only by seconds. The sight of his load painting the glass door brought both Janet and I off. Sweet Jesus, ohhhhh!" she cried, and her whole body began shaking with wave after wave of a tremendous orgasm. Her cries of ecstasy echoed around the room.

I pulled her down and kissed her passionately. We breathed deeply and were quiet for several moments. There was a smile on her face. We turned and saw Chuck dressing. With the phone line still open Janet said, "I hope you enjoyed that as much as we did."

Chuck smiled and said, "I was hoping for a hotwife experience tonight but at least I got to be a voyeur for a very hot MILF, thank you."

Janet responded, "We told you we weren't ready to cross that line now. We have children at home and aren't willing to take that physical or emotional risk now. You have our number, call in ten years when the girls graduate high school and we will revisit that decision.

"I just might do that." Chuck responded.

Janet turned off the phone and looked at me and said, "So we are going to the topless beach tomorrow? I haven't shown you the string bikini bottom Lisa had yet."

12