Panties in Your Purse

Story Info
Ella tries to keep her panties on.
5.3k words
4.65
66.4k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,778 Followers

Today was finally going to be the day that Ella resisted. Oh, she told herself that every day, but this time she really meant it. She reached into her underwear drawer, deliberately ignoring all of the frilly crotchless panties and lacy G-strings and see-through lingerie so delicate they practically weren't there, and selected a pair of plain purple cotton women's briefs. She stepped into them and pulled them on with all the determination of a knight getting armored for battle. Today, she told herself, they were staying put.

She dithered for a moment over the choice between skirt and pants-the slacks would make it harder for her to take her panties off, if she did have a momentary lapse (which was all she would have, if even that, she told herself sternly). But on the other hand, putting on pants would suggest that she needed the extra help to resist Mikayla's suggestions, which would doubtlessly undermine her confidence and make it easier for her to give in. Besides, the navy-blue pencil skirt flattered her hips and complemented her midnight skin tones. She pulled it out of the dresser and slid it on, then put on a blouse and a matching blazer. A pair of pumps and her second-favorite purse completed the ensemble, and then she was out the door and off to the bus stop.

Obviously, the bus was not going to be the problem. Even if she was going to spend her bus ride in thinking about...about lunch with Mikayla, which she wasn't because she didn't need to because lunch with Mikayla today was going to be entirely unremarkable save for Ella's little look of triumph when Mikayla asked for her panties and she said, "Ooh, sorry, can't, babe, still wearing them..." (Ella paused for a moment, savoring the mental image.) Even if she was going to think about...that, thinking would be all she did. She couldn't act on any of Mikayla's suggestions in public. Not without getting arrested, at least, and Ella and her subconscious were at least in agreement that getting arrested was a bad idea. The bus was safe.

Which meant that she could think more about the whole situation with Mikayla, ironically enough. It would be harmless, because she couldn't do anything to act on it. She could calmly, dispassionately examine the way she felt whenever she thought of slipping off to the restroom a few minutes before lunch, pulling her panties off before going to Mikayla's restaurant and handing them over to Mikayla before spending the rest of the day without any underwear. And obviously, it felt humiliating.

But what exactly felt so humiliating about it? Was it the threat of discovery? She didn't think that anyone would actually look up her skirt when she returned from lunch every day; her desk faced a window, and anyway the office started to clear out around three. During the last hour, she didn't even see anyone most days. The idea that someone would notice that she was naked under her skirt was kind of absurd, even if she did spend every afternoon feverishly contemplating the possibility. Perhaps that was enough, though. Maybe just the potential for being caught, the idea that someone might see her slick and shaven cunt framed by her thighs and the fabric of her skirt, was enough to give her a shamefully erotic thrill.

But more than that, Ella knew, that feeling of strangely sexual humiliation that she experienced every single day stemmed from her awareness that Mikayla had won again. She felt it when she came slinking into the restaurant day after day after day and sat down at the table, and Mikayla just looked at her with those deep brown eyes and that smug little grin on her face, and said, "Do you have something for me, good girl?" And every single time Mikayla asked, Ella couldn't help reaching into her purse and handing over a pair of wet panties. It was a clear, inescapable sign that once again, Ella's self-control had proven to be no match for Mikayla's hypnotic suggestions, and both of them knew it.

It was incredibly frustrating. No matter how hard Ella tried (and she had been trying for fucking months now) she just could not fight Mikayla's hypnosis. She was absolutely powerless to keep herself from giving Mikayla her panties every day, and worse, she was powerless to keep herself from getting turned on by it. She always thought of herself as an absolute fucking badass, a Fierce Black Woman who took shit from nobody over nothing, and every day she was back in that restaurant handing over her panties without a word of protest. And every day, they were fucking soaked by lunchtime. That was what was truly humiliating, knowing that every day she spent the whole morning thinking about her ritual submission and every day she didn't even make it to the office before the idea got her pussy all creamy.

The bus hit a little bump, jolting Ella out of her thoughts, and she realized with a tiny sigh of despair that so far, today wasn't any different. She could already feel a rush of slickness between her thighs, not enough to make her panties messy yet but definitely enough to tell her that she was thinking about this a little too hard. Ella crossed her legs, determined to put Mikayla and her hypnosis and her demands right out of mind for a while. Ella was going to think about something besides Mikayla and her obnoxious little smirk and the way she always accepted Ella's panties like a queen receiving tribute and that deep, theatrical sniff she took of Ella's musk and the look in her eyes when she said, "That's my good little slut..."

Ella realized she was squirming in her seat, and forced herself to stop. She uncrossed her legs, planting them firmly on the floor in two parallel lines that weren't squeezing together and weren't spreading apart, and very sternly instructed them not to move again. She was supposed to be resisting today, not trying to get away with sneaky masturbation on the bus. Even if Mikayla had gotten inside her head-just a little, she reminded herself, the last six months didn't prove anything at all-she was still in control of her urges. She wasn't helpless. Just because it felt good to rub her thighs against each other while thinking about obeying Mikayla's programming, just because the motion made her clit stiffen and spark pleasure up her spine like a little lightning bolt, that didn't mean she had to do it. It didn't mean she was weak-willed, and, and susceptible, and...

Ella's nipples hardened, rubbing against the inside of her bra. She hissed out a careful sigh of arousal and concentrated on keeping her legs apart for the rest of the ride in to work.

Once she got into the office, she knew she would do better. She had lots to keep her occupied, three productivity reports that had to be on her boss's desk by noon and a meeting at eleven and almost a dozen performance reviews to go over. And that was on top of whatever crises she could expect to land on her desk over the course of the next four hours. At this rate, she might wind up so busy that she couldn't even get away for lunch, not that she would ever cancel if there was even a chance she could finally show Mikayla that she wasn't some kind of brainwashed, obedient slut with a horny, drooling cunt that begged for-

Ella pulled her hand away from its slow, lazy drift toward her waistband and sat down, angrily placing her legs in position. She furrowed her brow in determination and pushed Mikayla and her suggestions away once more.

As she settled into her chair and started checking her morning emails, she told herself that this was exactly what she needed to help her resist-if she was busy working, she wouldn't have even a moment's time to think. That was what got her all those other times-she was too efficient. She had nothing to do but sit at her desk contemplating the moment when one o'clock rolled around and she had to make that long walk past the restroom to the elevators, anticipating the way her stride would slow down more and more as the compulsion hit her harder and harder until it seemed like such a good idea to duck into a stall and peel the damp fabric away from her slick labia. She had nothing to stop her from remembering how Mikayla's post-hypnotic command always tugged at her mind with an insistent undertow of pleasure that reminded her how fucking wonderful it felt when all that resistance crumbled and she did as she was told like a good girl...

Ella suddenly realized she'd deleted her last three emails without even remembering what they contained. With a sigh of frustration, she went back into her deleted items folder and double-checked to make sure they weren't important-her subconscious was pretty good at handling things when she got spacey like that, but she hated trusting it. After all, it was clearly selling her out to that sneaky bitch Mikayla every single day. Who knew what it might do if she didn't keep an eye on it?

Mindfulness, that was the key. She had to pay attention to what she was doing, keep her head in the game and not let herself get distracted. Focus on her job, not on the incessant, tingling arousal in her cunt. Keep her mind on her emails, really just stare at them and push all the other thoughts out of her head. Let go of all her other thoughts, just like when Mikayla told her to concentrate on her voice and let everything else slip away except obedience. Ella blinked thickly, noticing that her left hand had fallen into her lap and seemed too heavy to lift again. She could move it, but only back and forth. And around. And around. Staring and focusing and rubbing seemed so nice right now, so very nice.

With a titanic effort, Ella forced herself to stand. This wasn't working, she decided. She couldn't think when she was this horny, let alone resist. She needed to get off before she could do anything else. A quick trip to the restroom was in order. Once she took care of her needs, she'd be a lot clearer-headed and better equipped to resist Mikayla's suggestions, she was sure of it.

Unless this was a suggestion too, she thought to herself as she walked swiftly to the restroom. That was the real hell of being such a good hypnotic subject-Ella didn't really remember much of what Mikayla said when she put Ella under the influence. It all turned into this soft pink blur of pleasure, a warm fog that felt so good that Ella didn't need to think about anything except that happy, sexy feeling. If Mikayla told her to masturbate a couple of times before lunch, just to get those panties good and soaked before she handed them over, Ella wouldn't consciously remember a word of it. And obeying those suggestions doubtlessly weakened her will and made it easier and easier to obey the big one that she struggled so hard to resist every day. That only made sense, didn't it?

As Ella slipped into a stall and pulled her skirt up to her waist, she briefly wondered if maybe she shouldn't hold off on playing with herself for a little while. Not that she knew it was a post-hypnotic suggestion, but she definitely had a weird floaty feeling in the back of her head the whole trip down the hallway, her train of thought sounding uncomfortably like she was rationalizing a decision that she hadn't quite made for herself. She knew all too well after six months of playing Mikayla's games what it felt like to convince herself that everything she was doing was all her own idea and it all made perfect sense, and it just happened to coincide with something Mikayla had told her to do.

But if she didn't get herself off, she couldn't concentrate. If she couldn't concentrate, she'd feel horny and distracted all day. And if she was horny and distracted all day, she couldn't possibly resist pulling her panties off for Mikayla at lunch. Hell, if she was that horny and distracted she might not even make it to one o'clock-even right now, Ella kept hearing a little voice in the back of her mind telling her how much nicer she would feel if she got that thick, heavy fabric out of the way so that she could rub her clitty a little better, and she knew that was just her sneaky subconscious trying to get her to obey like a good girl.

No, Ella knew better than to fall for that again. She was going to do the smart thing, jill off through her panties until she came, and go back to work. That made perfect sense. That was the right thing to do, and her fingers knew it because they were already stroking up and down her pussy lips, pressing the fabric deeper and deeper into the cleft between her legs as she rubbed harder and harder against her clit. Ella watched in rapt fascination as her natural musk seeped into the cotton fibers, darkening them more and more with every passing second.

The wet spot kept spreading, and it was so inexplicably hot to see that Ella couldn't control herself any longer. She ground her fingers furiously against her clit, her breath coming in rapid gasps as she fought to keep herself from crying out. The pleasure kept building, growing more and more powerful as she watched her messy, slutty cunt stain her panties, and she struggled to hold back because she knew that if she came now, it would be so intense that she wouldn't be able to stop herself from squirting, and if she squirted it would make her panties such a mess that she would spend the whole morning knowing that they were soaked by the thought of obeying obeying obeying-

"Oh, fuck!" Ella whispered, her eyes rolling back in her head as she came. Her fingertips were wrinkled by the time she finally pulled them away from her mound.

With that out of the way, the fog of arousal that had been hovering over Ella's thoughts finally vanished, and she was able to get on with her work more successfully. She went back to her office and plowed through her reports, feeling strangely energized as she rattled through page after page of statistics and charts. She had somehow expected to feel groggy after drugging her brain with all those endorphins, but if anything she was raring to go all over again. Even the feel of her wet, sticky, clinging panties against her skin didn't distract her at the moment-her fingers flew over the keyboard, as though her subconscious was urging her on.

She finished the first report, then the second, still riding that wave of electric tension that seemed to course through her brain. She felt like a wind-up toy caught in that first instant of furious energy, when all its springs were tight and it burst forward with finally-released excitement. Except that unlike the toy, Ella couldn't slow down no matter how quickly she typed or how rapidly she researched. She wanted to go go go and go again, and nothing she did could get rid of that surge of inner fire and heat and-

Oh fuck. Ohhhhh fuck. She was still horny. She was still incredibly fucking horny. The realization clicked into place like the spring of a trap, locking the awareness into Ella's mind and refusing to release it no matter how hard she tried to ignore it. She could sublimate it, redirecting all that sexual tension into a surge of productivity that drove her through three hours of work by 10:45, but she couldn't let go of it. The constant feel of her soaking panties as they hugged her pussy with a lover's intimacy constantly reminded her of her orgasm and her obedience, and thinking about obeying Mikayla made Ella want to go cum her brains out all over again.

She squirmed in her chair, her pussy getting wetter every time she noticed her pussy getting wetter in a feedback loop of delicious torment that only ended when she noticed she had a meeting in five minutes. She spritzed herself with perfume to cover the heady scent of sex wafting up from her cunt and headed to the conference room, uncomfortably aware of the way that the cotton panties peeled away from her skin with each step before sticking back to her once more.

Ella still managed to participate in the meeting, but not without a constant undertone of 'don't blurt out how horny you are, don't blurt out how horny you are...' running through the back of her head like an earworm she couldn't quite shake. She had never been more glad that her skin didn't show even the fiercest blushes. When it was over, she dashed to the restroom again and splashed icy cold water on her face. It was an honest surprise when she looked in the mirror and didn't see steam coming off of her body.

She checked her phone. 12:03. The productivity reports were in, the meeting was over, and as long as Ella got at least half of her performance reviews done by the end of the day, she would be well ahead of the other managers. Chad mentioned at the meeting that he hadn't even started on his, and he had twice as many direct reports as she did. Really, she was doing great on time management. Very...efficient, she thought to herself, feeling the droplets of cold water on her skin warm up. And she was already in the restroom.

Once the thought was out there in the open, Ella found that she couldn't get away from it. It seemed to have a gravity all its own, pulling every other thought in her mind toward it like a weight dropped onto a sheet of fabric. She was right here. She had all the time in the world, at least relative to the amount of time she needed to get her rocks off right now. The stalls were all unoccupied. And it would probably help her resist Mikayla, in a way that she couldn't quite figure out right now because she was so fucking turned on that she couldn't even fucking breathe...

It took her all of five seconds to get in a stall and close the door. It took her another three seconds to yank up her skirt. And less than ten seconds after that, she had her left hand firmly clamped over her mouth to stifle a yell while her right hand was going to town on her pussy. It was just so fucking hot, she thought loosely to herself, her mind almost drugged by pleasure. It felt so fucking sexy every time her mind circled back around to that inexorable feeling of helpless, irresistible obedience to Mikayla's will. Mikayla had turned her into a mindless slut, aching to fuck herself every chance she got and gush out all her resistance onto her fingers and into her panties and oh god, she was giving them to Mikayla every single day, no wonder she couldn't resist when Mikayla kept taking her resistance away from her.

Ella's fingers danced on her clit as if to some unheard music, and her thoughts contentedly followed the beat. Of course she couldn't resist Mikayla. Of course she was an obedient horny slut. Of course she followed all her commands like a good girl. Of course she masturbated her resistance away. Of course she agreed with all the programming in her mind. Of course she forgot that she was agreeing with Mikayla's instructions. Of course. Yes. Yes. Of course. Yes.

"Yes!" she gasped, barely holding back a scream as her clit went incandescent with pleasure and her eyes rolled back in her head and she felt her panties soaking up another rush of warm liquid. She shuddered in ecstasy for what felt like an eternity, her mind locked into the bliss of obedience as she came over and over and over again. By the time she finally managed to come down from her climax and get her clothing straightened up again, it was 12:21. Which still left her plenty of time to get her head together before her lunch with Mikayla.

Which she could totally do, she told herself as she walked back to her office with a swift (and slightly unsteady) gait. All that stuff about 'giving away her resistance' and 'agreeing with the programming in her head', that was all just...sure, it was hot, and it made for a good fantasy when she was jilling off. But she wasn't really brainwashed. She didn't really have to do whatever Mikayla said. She didn't have some sort of secret, treacherous voice in the back of her mind that undermined her willpower and made her some kind of obedient sex slave. She could resist. And today, she would.

Ella started to sit down in her chair, but at this point, she was pretty sure she'd stain the back of her skirt if she did that. She was a total fucking mess down there, same as every day. But at least her mind was clear. She was focused, she was relaxed, she was peaceful and calm and happy. She could totally resist Mikayla's suggestions. All she needed to do was just finish out the next half-hour or so, type a few things standing up, and she had this in the bag. There was no way she could lose now. Ella was in complete control of her mind at all times, and when she did decide, just for fun, to follow along with something Mikayla put in her head, it was entirely her own idea. She could stop any time she wanted. She could resist any time she wanted. She just...didn't really want to before today.

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,778 Followers
12