Panty Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We talked about it.'

'After the other night?'

'No, a while ago. He understands and would rather it was somebody he trusted. Somebody who will care for me.'

'Does he know you are here?'

'Yes, but he doesn't know about the panties or this.' She said giving my cock a little squeeze.

'Will you tell him?'

'Yes, but not the gory details. Just enough to let him know he's safe and I'm happy.'

'Liz, you're amazing! You're so matter-of-fact about it all.'

'John and I have a very good understanding.' She hesitated. 'There's something else too Mitch.' She stopped and looked steadily at me. Then as if a decision had been made she started speaking quickly.

'John and I have been trying for kids for years now and it hasn't happened for me. We finally decided to do something about it, had some tests and stuff and it turns out he has a low sperm count and the few he has aren't really up to the job. So it's unlikely that he will ever impregnate me.' She stopped abruptly.

'I'm sorry for you Liz, both of you. I always thought you'd be a wonderful mum and have a house full.' Then suddenly I was suspicious. 'Liz? What are you trying to tell me?'

'Well we have two choices. We can try artificial insemination, but I really don't want to go through that and besides it probably won't work anyway..., or you can give us a baby.' She stared at me with a strange look on her face.

'Me?' I said flabbergasted at this turn of events.

'Why not. John likes you, you're fit and healthy and only we would ever know. We'd all be happy if you would like to help us out, it's a perfect arrangement between friends, and you could be the God Father! And besides, I like fucking you!' She laughed at the idea.

'Liz, you're just incredible. What can I say? You offer me your body, with your husband's approval, and then tell me the sexiest thing ever, that you want me to fill your cute little belly with my babies!'

'Hey, hold on. Who said 'babies'. We'll start with the one and see how it goes Mitch!'

What could I do? I said 'yes' of course, or more accurately I played at letting her persuade me, but I was hooked on the idea from the start.

As she rose to leave I said 'You'd better take these,' and handed her the panties I'd 'borrowed' from her bathroom. She smiled, took them and kissed me softly on the lips.

'OK, but you should have these until next time.' She slipped her tiny white silky thong into my hand, smiled and walked towards her car.

'Until next time' I thought as I watched her pert bottom retreat down the drive. Was that sensuous wiggle for me or for what was to come, next time?

12