Paper Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess young people in today's world are more liberal than in mine, it someone had fucked my woman when we were together I think I would have thrown a fit.

Oh, well.

I would have liked to be there when they got married but they were moving several thousand miles away.

I sat there alone in my house for days. I guess I went through a period of feeling sorry for myself. Then my phone rang.

"Well? Did you get that out of your system?" Harriet's voice asked.

"Yea, I guess so." No point in telling any stories, I was willing to bet she had been watching out her windows for nearly a fucking year.

"So what are you going to do?" She asked me.

"About what?" I asked her.

"Are you just going to sit there? Or would you like to come over?" There was a laugh in her voice.

"Harriet, I....."

"Oh, come on over. We can..talk." She said. I sighed, told her I would be right over, having a pretty good idea of Harriet's idea of talking. I started out the door, went back and grabbed my bottle of rum.

What the hell, why not? I had a feeling Harriet just might be naked when I got there, but if not I could probably get her that way. I was suddenly not feeling quite so old.

I started humming to myself as I walked down the sidewalk. I was thinking of how it had been with Harriet before. Maybe I could figure out a way to make it up to her?

12