Paradigm Shift Ch. 05

Story Info
Sex with neighbors and SIL, but worries continue.
7k words
4.69
23.8k
15

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

A week later on Saturday evening, there was another neighborhood party that would also include many outside guests and invitees. This one was at Greg and Susan Heyden's house. I knew this one would be a little wilder and freer ranging than the last one at the Bett's home. People were kind of geared up for some excitement and raunch that the Betts discouraged.

KC teased me a little about what she would wear - or rather, what she shouldn't wear. I suggested a few things as well, each one more revealing and risqué than the last. We had a lot of laughs, but the fun made me think a lot about the party and where I was in my decision making.

KC finally came to me and put her arms around me. "I am not going to fuck anybody tonight ... except you. I might like to watch you get it on with someone, and I might even help if you seem to like me doing that; but I am not planning anything. I don't want you to worry when you don't see me for five minutes, or if you see me flirting with someone. You know that's my thing. I hope that's all right."

I kissed her, "KC that's fine. I'm still working out the long term, and I still don't know if I could handle something like that if you did it tonight. The whole idea scares me. I know we seem to be coasting without my creating any closure, but please give me more time. If that's not OK with you, we could split. If we did, my heart would ache for the rest of my life about you."

KC hugged me tightly. "I am not letting you go. My heart would ache a lot more than yours. I wish I wasn't the way I am, but I am. I'm sorry, but I'm also authentic and honest. I wouldn't want to lie to you today, and then you and I both find out I couldn't be true to what I'd said."

"Come on, let's go to the party. Maybe we can both get in a little trouble, without overstepping the line too far."

We walked over to the next block to the Heyden's house. KC had made Swedish meatballs, and driven them over earlier. She also dropped off a couple of bottles of wine and some beer, so we didn't have to carry anything with us. We held hands as we walked. I loved being romantic with KC, and she took great pleasure in it as well.

We were halfway there when we heard a call from behind us, "Hey, Lovebirds!"

We turned and Don and Edie were coming up behind us. We waited and greeted them.

I got my usual passionate round of kisses from Edie while KC and Don watched the lewd display of affection with chuckles. Edie propositioned me, offering me a chance to take her home and fuck her lights out before we went to the party. I laughed, and then pulled us all in the direction of the party.

Don gave me a glance as we walked behind the two women, as though to ask, 'Is everything OK?' I gave him a thumbs-up gesture, but didn't grin broadly. I figured with the mixed messages he'd figure out that little had changed since we talked.

We blended into the party and soon has the requisite buzz on that everyone seemed to share.

Marcie found me, and hung on me for a while, urging me to repeat my sexual time with her. KC was by my side, and suggested that we set a specific time and date to get together. I wasn't sure I wanted to go another round, but after five minutes and a consultation with my iPhone calendar, KC had me committed to going over on Thursday evening and having my way with Marcie. KC admitted that she might come along and help and maybe play the role of cuckquean.

Darlene stopped me with a huge kiss, and hug. She whispered, "I love you," along with her desire to have me make love to her again. She planned on staying over, so if I hadn't tired myself out too much at the party perhaps I might deign to satisfy her carnal urges later. Again, KC was beside me and encouraging the two of us. I found it interesting to mentally put myself in KC's shoes, encouraging my partner to have sex with someone else.

We ate dinner, with a lot of laughter. KC had taken to teasing Don, Greg, and Ted about men and sex. They were losing to her witty comments and sparkle. I refused to defend either side.

About then Kelsey sidled up to my side. She looked like Aphrodite, the goddess of love, sexuality, and pleasure. She managed to plaster her body against mine in a way that left me feeling every curve and bump on her body as she kissed me. Of course, she could feel all I had to offer too.

Kelsey whispered, "Tonight, you and I are going to make love. I have waited long enough. I want you to think about that, and I want you to grow hard and long to please me, but it will be tonight."

I asked with modest concern, "What about Tyler?"

Kelsey chuckled and ran a finger down my cheek, "You're not his type, darling. He is hoping to entertain Marcie and her husband over at their home. He might be away all night, if you'd care to stay."

"I'm with KC tonight ... oh, and Darlene is staying over too." I was hoping to invoke the law of large numbers at a party. If I'm wrapped up with enough other people, the odds of doing what you want me to do diminish.

Kelsey pulled my arm around her, planting my hand on her excited breast. She even jerked a little when I pinched her nipple between two of my fingers. She chanted, "Don't care. You're mine."

KC found us, and gave me a knowing smile, accepting and exceptionally tolerant of Kelsey's behavior. Kelsey said to her, "I hope you don't mind, but a little later I'm going to borrow Matt so he can fuck my lights out."

KC smiled, "Can I help?"

Her comment stopped Kelsey cold, and she squinted at KC as though to see into her more clearly. Finally, she said, "Yes, that might actually be very exciting. I've only had threesomes with two males."

I whispered to KC, "Please don't leave us alone too long." She chuckled but got my message. I really didn't want to screw anything up with KC at this tender junction in our relationship. Kelsey should have been more sensitive to that too. Everyone around seemed to know all the details, and at this stage, no one seemed to care unless I planned to do anything other than keep KC in my life. If I ditched her, I'd already figured I'd have to move out of the town.

About eleven o'clock, Kelsey and KC led me outside to the Jacuzzi. One couple was already in it making out. They were both obviously naked, and that's how we ended up a couple of minutes later. We sank into the tub, and I thought I might just fall asleep the water was so comfortable and warm.

Kelsey bumbled around in my crotch until she found my cock, and then she took hold and started to bring me up to a 'ten.' When she wasn't kissing me, KC was. KC whispered in my ear, "Make Kelsey happy. I'll be with you, but she wants you to make love to her. Do it. I'll be right here." I kissed KC.

I embraced Kelsey, and as we kissed, I fondled her breasts, and then ran my hand down through the forest of dark pubic hair on her mons. I found the start of her slit, and ran two fingers along the crevice without penetrating her. I dipped my head down to suck on a breast winking at me just above the waterline, and as I did I buried those two fingers in her pussy.

Kelsey moaned, and then moaned some more as I bit on one nipple. I pulled away to find that KC had been kissing her. KC's hands joined mine in exciting her breasts and nipples, and then I felt one of KC's digits wend its way into Kelsey's vagina with my own. Together, we ran the three fingers in and out of her several times, bringing Kelsey to a nice homespun orgasm. I think her climax came as much from having two people do her simultaneously, as it did from stimulation.

I kissed KC and then Kelsey.

Kelsey's eyes open in little slits and she looked at the two of us. "You two are ganging up on me ... and I love it." She paused and said, "I want you to make love to me now, please."

We kissed several times, our internal temperatures rising. Kelsey suggested that we leave the somewhat public Jacuzzi behind in favor of one of the guest rooms in the house. She led the three of us from the spa, got us towels from a nearby pile, and then we went in a side door, bypassing the kitchen and living areas where most of the party was in full swing. We were in the hallway leading to the five bedrooms in the house. Kelsey seemed to know her way around, and led us into one.

We passed a bedroom where I saw the couple who had been in the Jacuzzi just as we got there; they were fucking madly away with her on top. Standing in a corner of the room was the woman's husband; he was fully dressed and looked pissed; however, he wasn't taking any action to stop the intercourse.

Kelsey saw my glance and commented, "She fucks other men to make him mad. He won't leave her; he loves her too much, but he'll be angry at her for a month; then they'll kiss and make up and she'll fuck his brains out until the next party where she finds someone she wants to fuck."

I knew I couldn't live like that - angry for long periods of time at KC. I'd come to hate her, and break up our relationship, or else she'd try to toe the line I made for her and get mad at me, and we'd still break up. No, that wasn't a good model or paradigm for me to adopt. I thought what an unusual situation that was, a far cry from Marcie and Doug, Don and Edie, and even what KC proposed with me.

We found an empty bedroom. Kelsey turned into me and kissed. Her nipples were erect and the ends white with excitement. I cupped each of them, and leaned in, and lapped and sucked on each tit. She moaned in pleasure at our connection. I gave up one for KC to suck on, feeling good about sharing, especially with KC.

As I paid meticulous attention to her breasts, not rushing the evening, Kelsey said, "I like your naked body against mine." She reached down and grabbed my tumescent cock pulling it up between our bodies so she could rub against. She teased, "I hope you're going to fuck me all night long. I have high expectations." She smiled lecherously.

She turned to KC, "That statement is meant to include you. I haven't done a lot of women, but I'm open to new ideas - very open. Will you stay and play with us?"

KC came forward and turned Kelsey's body to hers. The two women kissed passionately, and then rubbed their breasts together, obviously enjoying the sensations of each other's erect nipples.

As the women kissed, I reached between Kelsey's legs with my hand, stroking her upper thighs, and then focusing on her labia. She moaned as I found the tip of her clitoris and massaged the point with the tip of one finger. She slightly spread her legs to afford me more access. KC moved slightly, so I went in front of Kelsey and sucked on her breasts as I fingered her. She cradled my head and thrust her hips into my hand. I could tell I was hitting the right places.

Kelsey leaned forward and kissed each of my nipples. One hand snaked down to my cock, and grasped my inflating tool. We kissed, and I could feel myself again swell in her hand. I could have cum right then the arousal was so stimulating.

Kelsey pushed me a few steps back to the large bed, made me sit down, spread my legs, and moved between them, never letting go of my shaft. She blew hot air on my cock. Her mouth encased my rod, her tongue making wild circles around my mushroom cap. Her hands started to fondle and move up and down my rod. She salivated over the end, and carefully spread her spittle around the end, before re-encasing my cock in her mouth. She worked more and more of me into her mouth and throat as her head slowly bobbed up and down, her hands often following her head to add stimulation.

Stimulation was not what I needed. I needed Kelsey. I pulled her up from her kneeling position, until she straddled my lap. She lifted up, and I positioned my cock at the entrance to her vagina. I whispered to her, "Only take a little at a time. You'll find it more interesting that way."

I guided her lithe body as she lowered herself slightly onto my shaft. I penetrated about one inch inside her. She groaned, and looked at me with a begging expression. I helped her lift until we barely had skin contact. We waited a few seconds, and then I lowered her body down until about an inch and a half of my cock had gone inside her warm cave. We froze and enjoyed the feeling, but then I lifted her up again to our point of separation.

After a few more seconds, we moved together again, only taking two inches of my shaft inside her. We stopped again. She whispered, "You're making me so full ... and doing it this way is teasing me mercilessly."

We repeated the process very slowly again and again and again, until finally our loins pushed hard against each other, unmoving but at maximum penetration. Our eyes were locked on each other. I reached forward with both hands and twisted Kelsey's nipples, enough so send a jolt of electricity through her body to her vaginal muscles. I could feel the muscles clench around my cock as I pinched. Kelsey moaned and came hard.

Kelsey pulled slowly off of me. She moved down to the floor again, and inhaled my cock. I allowed her the tasting sensation. After she bobbed several times, she pulled off of me and said, "I tasted myself on another man's cock years ago. I forgot what it was like, but I remembered it was interesting. I wanted to do it again, with you."

"Did you like how you tasted?" I smiled at her.

She lapped up the length of my cock with her tongue, "Yes, I really did. I want to see KC settle down on this fine cock."

KC mounted in the cowgirl position. She'd been standing beside us masturbating in a sexy way as I'd first penetrated Kelsey. This time, she was in the driver's seat. We fucked for a couple of minutes as I rubbed her clit, and then KC came with a small fireworks display and vocal sounds of appreciation. She rolled off beside me, dripping in my cum.

Kelsey inhaled my cock again, obviously enjoying KC's taste along with her own. A few minutes later, she'd restored me to serviceable condition. She immediately maneuvered her body back into my lap, dropping her body onto my shaft this time with little preamble. Her eyes closed in ecstasy.

We started to move back and forth into and against each other, our hands flying around chests, breasts, faces, and lips. We kissed with passion and intensity, our tongues dueling into each other's mouths, and wandering around faces, necks, and ears, as we ground our hips together.

I looked around to see where KC had gone. She was beside the bed watching every move we made. She had two fingers in her cunt moving as rapidly as we did. I motioned for KC to get up on the bed on the other side. She moved and lay back.

I flipped Kelsey over onto her stomach, moved her so her head was in KC's crotch, and came into her from behind. I pulled her up into the classic doggie position. I made creative use of the pillows as I had her on her belly against the cushions. I came behind her, so I could reach around and finger her clit.

I whispered, "Kelsey, eat KC's pussy. Lap up my cum, and give her an orgasm. Use your fingers if you want."

Kelsey went into a state of orgasmic bliss as she buried her face deep in KC's messy pussy. Two fingers immediately started to extract my white semen from deep inside KC. Early in our union, Kelsey had a clearly identifiable orgasm from which she never fully recovered. She stayed near that peak as we fucked. Her body pores exuded her sexuality and lubricating fluids between us. She told me what she felt and how wonderful and blissful she felt. She also demonstrated a remarkable skill at eating another woman's pussy. I watched KC, and could see she was being driven higher and higher up the arousal scale towards a great orgasm. Another couple of minutes, and KC exploded into an orgasm that the rest of the party must have heard. Kelsey followed right along behind her by about ten seconds.

After a short recovery, the women got to making out with each other. I watched and maintained my hard-on. KC suggested tribbing to another pair of orgasms, and so the two of them scissored their legs and started to grind their wet pussies together. Fingers came into play, as well as a lot of sapphic girl talk about cunts and orgasms. They went on for a while, and I moved from girl to girl having them suck on my cock or balls as I stood over them. Eventually, they both came again in a matched pair of climaxes.

We went for another hour. I fucked both women in that time, holding back on my own second and third orgasms. I reached a point where I was on the verge of pain if I didn't cum. I'd left KC and Kelsey as basket cases on the bed, each with a significant number of orgasms under their belts. Kelsey knew I was near and that I wanted to fill her body with my seed. She urged me to cum inside her. "Fill me with your love juice. Oh God, you are divine. Finish the night inside me."

I crested into my own orgasm only moments later. I had Kelsey in a supine position on the bed with her legs over my shoulders, as I stood on the floor and yanked her body on and off my shaft. She assisted, and as she did her breasts oscillated and vibrated in rhythm to our eager strokes. KC sometimes reached forward and fondled her breasts, even whispering little words about sex and affection to her. She looked beautiful. I blasted into her.

"OH, FUCK," she shouted, "I can feel your cum ... feel your jets inside me. Oh, my God, this is heaven. It's so warm." Kelsey had another peak orgasm, and then we both floated down as I moved onto the bed and held her in my arms, kissing her all over. KC cuddled up on her other side with more kisses and stroking. With careful attention, we made the afterglow for all of us last over a quarter of an hour.

* * * * *

Sunday morning, KC and I were up early. We took a long run, partly to run off the excesses of drink at the party. Back at the house, she teased me into skinny-dipping in our own pool to wash the sweat off. We did, and then we ended up making love outdoors on one of the chaises.

After we were finished, I stretched out in front of KC's crotch and ate her to two more orgasms, lapping up the cum and her juices from our morning escapade.

When we were cuddling in our own afterglow, I asked KC, "What were you thinking while I was fucking Kelsey last night?"

She chuckled against me, and then stroked my chest with one finger. "I was hoping you were having a good time, and that Kelsey felt exciting and different to be with. I hoped she was stimulating you in ways that would make you think back to last night with very fond memories. Of course, I was also looking for an opening to lick, lap, suck, and fuck her myself; I didn't do too badly on that score. Did I do anything that upset you? I know you were surprised about Darlene and me, but I did stuff with Kelsey last night you'd never seen me do."

I smiled, "No, I wasn't upset, but I was worried that you would be. I get turned on watching you with another woman."

"What? You thought I'd be upset because you were fucking someone I had urged you to fuck? Hardly. If I don't want you to do something, believe me you'll know it. I like Kelsey, and I know she likes you and me. Tyler's nice too. Anyway, I only felt excitement and fun about last night. I had a great time, especially when Kelsey fingered me and ate my cunt. It helped me blow off some of my sexual steam."

"You felt compersion about Kelsey and me."

"I know that term. Yes, I did. That was my secondary enjoyment from seeing you enjoying yourself making love with her."

The statement about KC 'blowing off some sexual steam' registered with me like the headlines on the local paper that hit you right between the eyes. I realized that in that borrowed guest room last night, KC had a furtive sexual experience with Kelsey. From her point of view, I was the third party; Kelsey was her prime target. She'd fucked and been fucked; only it was by another woman instead of a man. Moreover, I'd been fine with the whole scene, every second of it. I wondered if I'd feel the same way if it had been a man? Had my thinking changed that much? Was I in the midst of a paradigm shift, as Chris had suggested?

12