Paradigm Shift Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said in a loud voice to KC and everyone, "This is the woman I love. This is the woman I will always love. This is the woman I'll marry... and ... yes, I accept her as she is, as she wants to be, if she'll have me. If she wants to fuck or make love to other men, I'm more than fine with it. Hell, I'll even help her. If she wants to fuck and make love with other women, I'll really help her. I say this without hesitation or mental evasion. We can't predict the future, but I can predict that we are going to be the hottest and most in love couple on the planet until the sun turns into a burnt ember."

I leaned down and kissed KC, just as she clutched me to her body and sobbed, "Oh, God, Matt. I love you so. I couldn't have stood losing you." She was blubbering, and I held her close and comforted her. She kept repeating the words of love except when I kissed her to quiet her senseless blathering filled with love words for me.

The others around us applauded and cheered, but I was so focused on KC I barely noticed. I was crying too - tears of joy that I would get to keep my soul mate. The tension I'd carried over the past months had vanished. The anger was gone. My acceptance was total. The negative comments and concerns had completely evaporated. I'd made my paradigm shift. Life had suddenly gotten immeasurably better, and I knew it would stay that way forever.

* * * * *

KC lay in my arms in the middle of our large bed. It was early Sunday evening, and we had just finished round one of a romantic sexual time with each other. We were nude and sticky, and contemplating a dip in the pool before starting round two.

KC and I kissed as our afterglow encompassed us. She said, "Have you regretted the past year in any way? It was a year ago today that you decided to tolerate my sexual freedom - a year ago today that the you saw me with Logan, Deke, and Steve - and Don." KC sounded relaxed and in no way tormented or stressed after the months we went through when I couldn't decide whether I could brook extra-marital sexual behavior in my partner.

I kissed back with an affectionate peck on her nose. "Not for an instant."

"Not even six months ago when I went out to Chicago to spend that weekend with Deke, Logan, and Steve?"

"Hey, I was with Cameron that weekend, and as I recall Edie stopped by to play with us as well. No, I was fine with your trip, although I did miss you. I always miss you unless we're like this. I knew you'd have fun, and get sexually rejuvenated - what'd you call it one time, 'blowing off some sexual steam?' I couldn't believe how you ramped up our sex life after you returned. I still can barely keep up with you. I find some solace in that it took three of them to make you that way."

KC cuddled into me more and teased, "You're wonderful, but you're right; the three of them didn't keep up with me any better than you do alone. I tired them all out. I guess I can get insatiable at times. What I'm trying to say is that I am so grateful for your treatment of how I am - your acceptance. I hated to put our love to a test like I did back then, but I couldn't do it any other way without later breaking a vow - even an implicit one."

"It's a two-way street. Part of my making that decision back then was also realizing I needed something similar. I know we're kinky and a lot of people wouldn't approve, but ... well, I think it's made our marriage stronger."

A voice from the doorway said, "And you're both considerably more neighborly too."

I looked over and laughed. Don and Edie stood just inside our bedroom completely nude. Edie had just finished pulling a t-shirt off over her head. The baby bulge was quit evident.

KC held her arms out, "Come here, you two. We love you."

Edie came and kissed KC, and then nestled her nude body in next to me. I love pregnant women. Don snuggled KC into his side. She immediately reached down and started to fondle his junk as they shared some intimate kisses.

I asked, "What brings you two over? Lonely?"

Don said, "Yes, as a matter of fact. We were lonely and horny for some outside loving, as usual for this time of week. We were hoping you two would be up for some sexual company, but it appears you beat us to the punch."

Edie stroked my flaccid cock, and my appendage twitched eagerly and immediately started to come to life. I said, "Wait! I think we might rise to the occasion."

KC was stroking Don's cock as the two of them kissed. As they parted he turned to me, "You know we have the hottest wives in the state?"

"I do, and you know what 'hot wives' do?"

"Don't they fuck people they aren't married to," Don said with some uncertainty, role-playing the innocent and naïve husband. We had fun flaunting a lot of society's norms about sexual behavior.

KC poked his side. "You're wrong in your terminology, at least as far as these two 'hot wives' go. Wemake love to other people besides our husbands. In my case I love Matt, and I love you, and I have a few others who I see from time to time that I feel amorous about."

I laughed, but stopped short as Edie slithered down my body and took my cock into her mouth. She always knew how to capture my attention. She pulled off of my shaft for a second and said, "So, who goes first tonight?"

KC and I had a huge kink that Don and Edie were always willing to honor. We each liked to watch the other making love to someone else. In my case that evening, I would get to watch her make love with Don as he used every trick in his book to bring her rich sexual satisfaction. KC set the bar high, and he knew it.

As Edie sucked on me, I pointed at KC and Don. Don had already achieved a more than adequate hard-on. KC lay on her side facing us and raised her upper leg, baring her pussy for Don. He nestled behind her, and slid his cock into my wife. I could plainly see every step of his approach, the sliding of his cock along her wet slit, and then his sliding into her as she moaned in pleasure at his penetration and her fullness. Don and KC had discovered that in this position his glans rubbed her G-spot in just the right way to bring her exceptional stimulation and orgasms.

The pair went at it for several minutes, even changing position a few times to amuse us. They returned to the 'G-spot position' and a minute later KC doubled over in pleasure, as a hard orgasm slammed through her body. In that same instant, Don ejaculated into her, moaning out his own pleasure as he pumped his last thrusts into her hot body.

As they finished, kissing one another after pulling apart, Edie pushed me onto my back and mounted my body. She made a major show of holding my cock against her swollen belly to show how far inside her I would be in another few seconds - an inch past her navel. She squirmed around, rose up and placed my cock at her entrance.

Edie then slowly started to rise and fall, in miniscule increments, taking only a fraction of my cock into her on any stroke of her body. The way she did it meant that it took over five minutes for her to capture every inch of my cock in her depths. She then ground her pelvis into mine; twisting and turning my cock inside her without extracting.

I flipped Edie over onto her back without losing a beat. "Stop teasing me, you beautiful slut." I started to pound into her to get my message across.

Edie teased, "Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls in this kind of situation." She raised her hips and thrust back at me in a way that reminded me of my potency with her.

I laughed as I started to pump rapidly into her body. "I do actually. Now, behave, and start having orgasms." I reached between us with my hand, and started to lightly massage Edie's clit. The little bulbous nubbin was peeking out of its hood, begging for my attention. We went on for a few minutes enjoying the sensations of intercourse.

Edie moaned, "Oh, fuck. Matt, I love you ... and ... you're ... making ... me ... CUM." On that note, Edie's legs wrapped around my buttocks and jerked me deep inside her as she orgasmed. I felt the ripples of her cuntal walls, and allowed them to carry me over the edge. I sprayed Edie's insides with a load of my man jizz. She held me tight, and then we were kissing.

As our afterglows passed, I looked over at Don and KC. They were still connected by their sex organs. I smiled, "Do we clean up our partners or our wives tonight? Decisions. Decisions."

KC teased, "I think the men should clean up their wives. We did it the other way around a few days ago."

I rose from Edie's arms, my somewhat hard cock slowly extracting from her tight pussy, until it swung into the cool bedroom air. I was covered in cum.

KC moved forward and captured my cock in her mouth. She sucked and lapped me clean over the next minute, then stopped. She said, "There, now you can do me. I love how you taste after you've been in Edie, and Edie don't you go away, as soon as Don is done with you, you and I are going to make love while the men watch."

I sank my head into KC's pussy, with my tongue lapping up every molecule of sexual juices I could find. In this case, those juices were my own from before Don and Edie arrived, Don's just completed climax, and of course KC. She tasted divine. I used my fingers to pull more of that essence from inside her for my evening dessert.

When I could find no more, I looked over at Edie and Don. They had also just finished the clean up task.

KC nudged me aside and said, "Now, I plan to blow off a little sexual steam with Edie, and vice versa. Gentlemen, may we have the bed to ourselves?"

Don and I moved to two bedroom chairs we kept in the room for just this purpose. Edie and KC were kissing deeply and passionately. Their hands were all over breasts and pussies, as they romanced each other. A couple of minutes later, Edie rotated into a sixty-nine position with KC, so they could eat each other's pussy.

I could feel the surge of lust start to fill my cock again as I watched KC and Edie. I had just rekindled the idea of sex again, when from behind me a bare breast thrust forward and brushed against my cheek. The nipple was hard.

I turned and sucked lightly on the nub as I closed my eyes. "Yummmm. Tastes like ... Darlene. I'm so glad you're back home."

Darlene kissed me and then Don. "I go to the mall for a couple of hours, and I come home and find our bedroom stinking of sex, and you in the midst of some kind of orgy. I bet I'll find a wet spot right where I sleep."

"You're just annoyed because you weren't here when it started," I teased in return.

"Right," Darlene responded as she started to pull the clothes from her body.

She turned to my side kick, "Well, Don and I would be more than happy to entertain you ... wouldn't we Don?"

He nodded enthusiastically, "Most definitely. In fact, I have a growing need to be with Darlene." He glanced down as his hard shaft.

My hand started to toy with my cock, drawing inspiration from the pair of women on the bed, plus Darlene finished her little strip tease for Don and me. Beside me, Don revived quickly matching my own enthusiasm. We'd played this game before. After our wives gave each other an orgasm or two and enjoyed some serious sapphic loving, they'd watch Don and my three-way with KC's sister until we left her dripping in our juices and gasping for air. Darlene loved us, and she too had a baby bump that was just starting. After our threesome, the five of us would go and float around in the pool, especially since it was a warm night outside and the moon was looking most romantic.

# # #