Paradise Bound Ch. 02

Story Info
No longer a virgin, now she wants it dirty.
3.4k words
4.43
26k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenas
Karenas
126 Followers

This story can be read alone, but I do invite you to read the first chapter. I love reader comments!

I spent the night in Derrick's quarters that night; the night he took my virginity. I think back on that night often. The way he was so powerful and so loving at the same time makes me treasure the memory. And, really, "powerful" and "loving" color all my memories of Staff Sergeant Derrick Jackson.

Derrick was nearly a foot taller than I, a bronzed god of a man. Half black. Close cropped hair. Chest muscles and biceps made for drooling over. He was the epitome of the phrase "latent power."

He frequently called me "Little Girl" or "Kitten." I think he thought my name, Paradise, was kind of silly. I was conflicted about my name. On the one hand it was silly. But on the other hand, It was one of the few things my mom was able to give me before she died. So I compromised and asked people to call me Pari.

I was a fairly small 18 year old high school Senior, and next to Derrick, who was not only tall but ten years older than me, I felt like The Tiny Toy Girlfriend. The way he would tell me what he wanted me to wear, or the way he would play with my long hair made me feel that way, too. I loved feeling like Derrick's precious plaything.

My dad had always made me feel precious, too; of course, in a different way. Some people would say he spoiled me—maybe to make up for my mom having died in Iraq when I was two. And, it's true that he gave me most of the things I asked for.

However, it's also true that Dad taught me how to cook and clean and do laundry and that I took those chores over bit by bit as I grew up. I was rarely in trouble at school and got good grades, too. He told me that as I continued to show maturity, he would grant me more and more freedom. I always kept that in mind, especially after I started dating, then driving.

By the time I turned 18 right after I started my Senior year, I had no restrictions. My dad treated me like the adult that he had taught me to be. I was gratified that he trusted me to know what I was doing with Derrick. Of course, I knew that he trusted Derrick, too, but with the age difference between Derrick and me, I knew Dad would not have approved of our dating unless he felt I was mature enough to handle an adult relationship.

So, I was not worried about Dad's reaction when Derrick took me home the morning after I had first spent the night with him. I had changed out of my party clothes and was making breakfast for Derrick and I when my dad wandered into the kitchen, instinctively searching out coffee.

"G'morning, Dad! Do you want some breakfast, too?"

I noticed Dad poured two cups of coffee. "Or should I ask if you and your visitor want breakfast?"

"Naw," he said. "Don't worry about us. We're going to the NCO Club for Sunday Brunch a bit later."

Coming down the hallway, I saw a pretty blonde wearing my dad's uniform shirt. "Tony, you got the coffee—ooh!" She turned around. "I didn't know there was anyone else here!" She raced back to the bedroom.

"That was Connie. Guess she wants her coffee."

"Guess so, Dad."

About an hour later, Derrick was helping me with the breakfast dishes—or, rather, he was playing grab-ass while I laughed and dodged, trying to get a plate or two into the dishwasher. Dad and Connie were suddenly standing in front of us, both of them dressed up. Connie seemed a bit embarrassed at first, but as introductions were made, she seemed to get over it.

"Well, like I said before, we're off to the NCO Club." Dad said. He walked Connie to the door, with his hand on the small of her back, opened the door and followed her out.

I turned to Derrick, "He doesn't usually introduce his girls to me. And he's never let one stay the whole night!"

Derrick leaned down to kiss me. Trapping my eyes with his, he said, "Maybe it's love."

Derrick's sweet kiss made me forget about Dad and Connie. As it turned passionate and heated it made me forget everyone and everything but Derrick. He picked me up in his arms and carried me to my room. He laid me carefully on the bed and kneeled beside it. He pulled the t-shirt I was wearing up over my bra and then off. He pulled the shorts I was wearing off, too. Then, he simply looked at me.

I knew that he was seeing me with my hair spilled all over the pillow, my eyes hooded with desire. I knew he was seeing my pale skin perfectly framed by the black lace bra and low-rider bikini panties I was wearing. The desire on his face as Derrick looked at me nearly naked before him sent my desire into the stratosphere.

"Derrick, please!" I begged him to do something, anything!

He reached a finger out and traced the edges of my bra. Gradually, his finger made its way inside my bra. When his finger touched my taut nipple, I began to plead with him again. I tried to get up, to pull him down to me, to touch him anywhere and everywhere.

Derrick grabbed my wrists in one hand and put them on the bed above my head. "Leave them there," he commanded. He leaned over and flicked his tongue over my bra above my nipples, first one side, then the other. When he had my nipples rock hard, he moved one hand slowly down my body. He kissed my lips, my neck, my breasts all while he was tracing the lace of my panties. Slowly, his fingers moved inside my panties.

He began kissing his way down my body. He pulled his hand out of my panties and went back to kissing. He kissed my mound on top of the lace. He stuck his tongue out and lapped at me through the lace. I was moaning, pleading, raising my hips to increase the contact. He was driving me crazy with want.

He pulled the lace panties down my legs and got on the bed between my legs. He spread me open to look some more. He smiled and growled and oh, so slowly, licked my puss from bottom to top. He kissed and licked and sucked my lower lips, gradually moving up to focus on my clit. As he licked my clit, he put a finger inside me and moved it in and out. I began to feel my orgasm build. Then he moved to sucking on my clit and curled his finger up. When he did that, my orgasm hit. My body arched up, tense. I think I forgot to breathe.

Gradually, I came down, relaxed and breathed again. I saw that Derrick was sitting back on his heels, his pants open and cock out. He came then, shooting out over my belly and legs. It was exciting to see that and to feel his warm cum on me.

He grabbed a washcloth from the bathroom and wiped his cum off me. He lay down beside me and pulled me tight to him. We lay like that for quite a while, enjoying the moment and the closeness.

Then Derrick explained, "I thought you might be sore from last night."

I rolled over to face him. "Perhaps I'll be sore frequently."

Derrick chuckled. I kissed him, tasting myself on him. He smoothed his hands down my back and hip. I sighed.

"Unfortunately," I said, "I've got homework that's due tomorrow."

"So you're gonna be a good little girl, now, eh?" Derrick teased.

I fluttered my eyelashes. "Aren't I always a good little girl?"

Derrick kissed me, hard. "Little Girl." He kissed me again. "You always taste good."

We both laughed.

*****

As my school's Thanksgiving Break approached, I realized how badly I needed a break. Because I was dating a soldier and not a high school boy, I was being shunned. Girls I used to think were my friends told me, with barely disguised glee, how it was going around that I was stuck up, thought I was better than everyone, and a slut. Boys I used to be friends with became crude and sometimes hostile towards me. It didn't really bother me to lose the fair-weather friends, but the atmosphere on campus was wearing me down, little by little, day by day.

I went to the counselor to ask if there were any way to avoid the next semester. We talked about home study, correspondence schools, and dropping out and getting my GED. Finally, in looking over my transcript, Mrs. James told me I could just graduate in January. I didn't even realize they had January graduations. I told her I liked that idea, but that I'd need to discuss it with my dad. I'd tell her for sure as soon as we got back from break.

Thanksgiving dinner was different that year. Dad had almost always invited over some of the single soldiers and the all gorged on turkey and football. But that year, it was just Dad and I with our dates. I was utterly flabbergasted that Connie was still around, but growing to like her more and more. I particularly liked how much she made Dad smile.

Dad and Connie and Derrick and I had each made something for our Thanksgiving dinner. Derrick brought a sweet potato pie that was delicious! Who knew he could bake? Dad decided to try frying the turkey. The rest of us thought he was crazy and/or would set the place on fire, but he managed fine and the turkey was really good!

After dinner, when Dad was full and lethargic, I decided to broach the subject of my graduating early. I was not sure what Dad's reaction would be as he was always telling me how important it was to him that I get a good education. I was afraid he would think I was cheating my education somehow.

We settled in the living room to watch the tape-delayed NFL game on the Armed Forces Network. Dad and Derrick already knew the score, so they wouldn't need to pay too close attention to it.

"Dad," I said, "I was talking to the counselor at school the other day and found out that at the end of this semester, I will have finished all of my requirements to graduate. I'd like to go ahead and graduate in January."

"What? Why?" Dad seemed quite surprised.

"I'm ready to move on, Dad."

"You mean back to The States? To college? You haven't even gotten any acceptance letters back yet."

Derrick shot me a look of surprise and hurt. I rushed to answer, "No, no! I just mean in my education. I know you've got at least nine more months here and I'd like to stay here with you. I've already looked into doing some online classes that would give me a head start when I do get to college."

I was a little bit shocked when Dad turned to Connie and asked her opinion. "Didn't you tell me you'd taken some online courses?"

"Yes, I did," she said. "I've taken quite a few. They're pretty much accepted as equal to regular college classes. I don't want to interfere, but I don't think the quality of online classes should be of too much concern." Connie was being diplomatic, trying to play it down the middle.

"Well...you're not talking about a GED are you? It'd be a real diploma?"

"Yeah, Dad. Everything about it is the same, except the date." It was sounding hopeful. I knew that technically I didn't need his permission, but it would make for a more pleasant home.

"It sounds like you've thought about this and made a plan, so who am I to stand in your way?"

Dad turned to Connie and joked, "Can you handle dating a guy who's so old he's got a high school graduate for a kid?"

Connie laughed and kissed Dad on the cheek. Connie for the win! I'd have to make sure and tell her thanks later.

Derrick suggested he and I take a walk after that heavy meal and discussion. We walked through the neighborhood hand in hand, silently. I enjoyed just being with Derrick like this. We approached the park and could see some kids out on the playground. Derrick steered us off to the side, towards the ball fields.

Derrick mentioned how good the late afternoon light was. He pulled out his iPhone and said he wanted to take some pictures of me. I said all right—I had dressed up for dinner and the way Derrick looked at me made me feel very pretty.

He motioned me towards the backstop and had me pose while clutching the chain link. After a couple of snaps he told me to unbutton my blouse some. I could see where Derrick might be going with this, and I liked it. He took some more shots while I vamped it up for the camera.

We moved to the dugout. There wasn't much chance of anyone seeing what we were doing in there. I felt myself start to get wet thinking about how far Derrick might take this.

Derrick told me to unbutton my blouse all the way and then to let it slide off my shoulders. He took pictures while I did. I felt my eyelids and my breathing get heavy.

When he told me to take off my slacks, I hesitated. That seemed much more extreme, more vulnerable than simply lifting a skirt. Derrick gave me his patented Look. I could not deny him when he did that.

Shaking a bit, I unzipped and slowly began lowering my pants. Derrick clicked away. He told me to turn my ass to him as I revealed it. I felt my heart racing. As my pants dropped to the ground, I looked back over my shoulder, fearful that anyone might see.

Derrick reassured me, telling me how great I was doing, that the pictures were going to be dynamite, that I was so beautiful. He told me to recline on my side on the bench. He posed me with my leg bent up and touching myself outside of my panties. He stopped clicking and took my mouth in an urgent, ravenous, grinding kiss. He pulled away and immediately took a picture of my face, desire and swollen lips plain.

I saw him adjust his cock in his pants and lifted an eyebrow in question. He responded, "We need to go."

I put my clothes back on quickly, trying to brush off any evidence that they'd been laying on the ground.

When we got back to the house, I saw that the leftovers and dirty dishes had been put up. I looked around for Connie as I was sure I owed her yet another thank you. All I found was my dad's bedroom door closed.

Mike winked at me. "Let's go back to my place, then."

I grabbed a few things and my purse and we left.

I expected Mike to take me straight to his bed, but when he walked into his study I was left wondering. I followed him as he grabbed up his laptop and moved it to the bedroom. He connected his iPhone to it and brought up the pictures on a slideshow. I watched myself slowly undress on the laptop screen as Derrick slowly undressed me, live. He kissed my skin as it was revealed. I felt so precious once again, yet re-living the naughtiness of the public photo shoot had me wanting hot and heavy, not slow and sweet.

"Derrick, Lover, you're so sweet! Your kisses make me feel so loved," I said.

"Why do I feel a 'but' coming?"

I took his hands and placed them on my ass and squeezed his fingers so they would squeeze my ass. "Yes, please feel my butt!" I laughed.

"Actually, I was going to say that you're making me feel loved, but looking at those pictures.... Well, I want to feel dirty now!"

Derrick growled. "Dirty I can do." He stripped off my bra and panties before I knew it, then pitched me onto the bed.

"On your knees!"

I got up on my hands and knees and looked back at Derrick. He had not taken any of his clothes off, but was unzipping his zipper. I watched him pull his cock out while he was staring at my pussy. I wanted dirty, I thought. Me completely naked, him dressed but with his cock hanging out: that's pretty dirty.

I shuddered with my desire. I felt my juices creaming my inner thighs. "Derrick, please!" I begged.

I felt a finger plunging into me and a hand on my ass. The finger went in and out and the hand went around and around. I was moaning loudly. It felt good but I wanted more. Derrick knew it, I guess, and a second finger joined the first. I was humping back to him, wanting even more.

Suddenly, I was shocked almost senseless as the hand that was so soothing on my ass became an instrument of pain. I couldn't believe it—Derrick was spanking me! I had never been spanked in my entire life! It took three spanks before I could even rouse from the shock to react. I yelled. I tried to move away from Derrick.

Derrick pulled his hand from my weeping pussy and used it to hold me in place. He went back to the soothing movements on my ass. I settled down.

Derrick asked me, "Truthfully, did it really hurt that bad?" He followed the question with another spank, and another, and another.

I yelled with each spank but still tried to think about his question. There was shock, and apprehension, and the sound, and a burning, fidgety, tingly kind of feeling. Derrick soothed my ass again, then dropped kisses on the globes of my ass. Well, I definitely like this part, I thought. He licked the cleft of my ass and kept going down to lick up my wetness. As his tongue reached my opening and delved in, he began rubbing my clit. He fucked me with his tongue while he tapped my clit. The taps turned into spanks and I screamed and arched, tense, and the world came to a complete stop as I came all over his tongue and hand.

Before I could breathe again, Derrick had slid his cock to the hilt into my pussy. He groaned with pleasure. He set up a hard and fast rhythm that had his balls slapping my clit with every thrust. I know I was grunting and moaning because there was no way I could even say, "Yes! Yes!"

Derrick leaned over my back, reached around, and pinched my nipples. He pulled them and rolled them and tugged them. He kissed my neck and shoulder, then bit me, hard enough to leave a mark on the top of my shoulder muscle. I screamed as another orgasm rocketed through me. The clenching of my pussy caused Derrick to grunt out his orgasm, shooting his cum into me again and again.

I fell to the bed, dislodging Derrick's cock. He fell to the bed right after. We groaned and caught our breaths and kissed and touched each other. I said, "Wow!" a time or three.

Derrick moved to his back and snugged me up to him, my head on his arm. He chuckled. "Was that dirty enough for you there, Kitten?"

I smoothed his shirt over his fabulous chest. "Oh, Derrick!" I sighed heavily. "That was really, really dirty!"

I moved my hand down to his pants and encountered wetness—lots of wetness. I hiked up and looked. His cock was still hanging out of his pants, and our combined juices had wetted his pants all around the zipper. I laughed. "Your pants are really dirty, too!"

Derrick looked down at himself. He also laughed. Then he held my eyes and told me, "Well, then, get them off me!"

I shivered at his tone. "Yes, sir!" I said with a smile, as I reached for the button of his pants.

Karenas
Karenas
126 Followers