Paradise Bound Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand" I said quietly, the tears finally spilling.

Derrick started the car and we drove on. It was a tense couple of hours until we stopped for the night. Derrick checked us into a small hotel and carried our bags in. I went to our room and went straight to the bed. I felt numb.

Derrick paced the room for a while, then announced he would get our dinner. I'm sure he was trying to escape my silence.

After a light meal, Derrick took a long shower. When he came out of the bathroom, he said, "This is enough pouting, Pari."

He pulled off my boots and socks, then unzipped my jeans. He was working my pants down my legs when he continued, "You've lived with your dad long enough to know how this works, Paradise. Why are you acting like you're shocked?"

He pulled my shirt off. He turned down the bed and led me to it. He urged me to get in and then slid in behind me. He gathered me in his arms and pulled me snug to him, our bodies touching as much as possible. I finally began to feel again.

I sighed heavily. "That's what I needed, Derrick. I needed you to hold me."

He put his chin over my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"I don't want to go away with an argument as the last thing between us. I want to go away with beautiful memories of you in this beautiful place."

"I'm sorry, Derrick. You're right--I do know how it works. No more pouting, I promise." I turned over and kissed him. "I love you so much, Derrick. I am gonna miss you like crazy while you're gone!"

I kissed his chest and brushed my fingers over his nipples, then skimmed them lower. I followed the contours of his belly down to his lengthening cock. "Let's make another beautiful memory, Baby."

I followed my fingers with my mouth, kissing down towards Derrick's cock. I wanted Derrick to know how much I loved him. I wanted him to feel my love through my mouth on his beautiful cock. I kissed the tip, then licked my lips. I licked his cock like it was a lollipop. I slipped my mouth around the head of his cock and sucked. He palmed my tit and I groaned. I slid my mouth down his cock and back up, a little farther down each time, sucking and tonguing.

I kept thinking about showing Derrick how much I loved him and that I had given him a blow job many times before. It didn't seem to be enough. I remembered back to that morning. It wasn't the first time that Derrick had touched my asshole during sex, but it was the first time that he'd said anything about it. All the other times I had put down to accidental touches. If I told him he could fuck me in the ass, maybe then he'd know how much I loved him, how much I trusted him. I was scared of it, but I did truly trust Derrick completely. If he thought he could do it and not hurt me--or even make me like it--then I was going to put myself in his hands.

I gave Derrick's cock one last hard suck then slid my mouth all the way up and off his cock. I sat back on my heels, one hand touching Derrick on the thigh, the other resting on my own thigh. Derrick started to reach for me, but I tilted my head and said, "Derrick, baby, I want you to know exactly how much I love you, before you go. I want you to feel that I am yours, completely. I want you to--to go ahead and--to fuck my ass." I finished on a whoosh.

Derrick chuckled, then stilled when he looked me in the eyes. "You're serious, Kitten?"

I nodded. He picked up my hand and cradled it in both of his. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. He looked at me with such love, my heart felt full. He smiled and said, "Thank you, Kitten, but I'm not prepared for that now. Nor are you." He pulled me to him and kissed me, passionately. "But we can start preparing you," he said with a smile.

"How do we do that?" I was somewhat relieved and somewhat disappointed.

He tugged me into the bathroom and we got into the shower. He soaped me up all over, paying close attention to my breasts then to my puss. He turned me away from him, then, and soaped my back and down to my ass. I consciously reminded myself to relax. He lovingly washed the globes and the cleft of my ass. I was definitely getting aroused.

He set the washcloth and soap aside and turned off the water with one hand while continuing to rub back and forth along the line from my ass to my clit with the other. Every time he passed my anus, he paused there to circle it, or to press a little harder there. My breathing was beginning to accelerate.

Derrick squatted behind me and told me to lean forward. "Now reach behind you and grab your cheeks. Open yourself for me." Derrick's voice had gotten husky.

I felt kind of embarrassed, but did as Derrick asked. I was surprised when the next touch I felt was not on my ass but on my clit. Derrick reached around my hip and put gentle pressure on my clit with the palm of his hand. He used his fingers to play along my lips. Once again, I relaxed.

Derrick then leaned in and began kissing my ass--the globes, first, then at the top of my ass crack. He stuck his tongue out and began short, delicious licks moving slowly down the crack. When he got to my anus, he began moving a finger into my cunt, while he licked my anus repeatedly, using gradually more pressure. I moaned in delight. I didn't know whether to press back onto his tongue or forward onto his finger.

Derrick added a second finger to my cunt. He fucked me harder and faster with them while he pressed his palm on my clit harder, grinding slightly in a circle. My moans of pleasure got louder and higher.

On my anus, Derrick replaced his tongue with a finger, circling, pressing. He popped his finger into my ass, just past the first sphincter, as I began keening out my orgasm. He fucked my ass shallowly with one finger through the whole of my orgasm. After it subsided, I felt like I would fall, but Derrick was there, holding me up, holding me to him, whispering words of praise.

He carried me to bed and laid down beside me. I felt his rock hard cock pushing into my thigh, and offered, "Derrick, my god, that was hot! But it's your turn now, isn't it?"

He groaned and jumped up. "Show me that beautiful ass again, Kitten," he commanded. I hopped up on my knees and and turned my ass to him, walking backwards on all fours until my knees were close to the edge of the bed. I leaned down on my chest and shoulders and reached back to pull apart my ass cheeks again. Derrick stuck two fingers into my cunt and gathered up my juices. He spread them across my anus. Then he stuck his thumb in my cunt several times, getting it nice and wet.

He entered my pussy with his cock, and it felt so wonderful. I began pushing back into him, with him, fucking myself with his cock as much as he was fucking me. We fucked hard and deep and I concentrated on that, even as I was aware of his thumb playing with my anus. He circled it and stroked it, then slowly entered it. He rested his thumb just inside while he continued to fuck my pussy. As we both began building towards coming, he gently, slowly, fucked my ass with his thumb.

Derrick picked up speed with his thumb and his cock, and then I went over the edge, yelling wordlessly, arching my back, squeezing his cock and his thumb in a monstrous orgasm. Derrick fucked me through my orgasm then he, too, came, growling out his satisfaction, filling me with his hot cum.

I slid across the bed, breathing heavily. Derrick went and washed his hands then brought a warm washcloth and gently washed my puss and ass. I was exhausted and only vaguely remember hearing Derrick moving around for a few more minutes. Then he laid down beside me and I went immediately to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to Derrick standing over me, smiling. He was dressed and was holding out a cup of coffee and a pastry to me. I sat up, the covers falling to my hips. His smile got wider.

"Don't tempt me, Little Girl, we got to get back." He turned away from me and said, "I've got packing and stuff to finish up."

I lost my smile at this reminder of his imminent departure. However, I knew he undoubtedly had a lot to do and I didn't want to be a drag on his time or energy, so I pasted the smile back on my face and grabbed up the breakfast. I dressed and ate and we were out to the car in record time.

I tried to maintain an upbeat and pleasant conversation all the rest of the way home. When we pulled up in front of my house, though, I turned to Derrick, puzzled. "I figured I would come and help, Babe."

He opened the car door for me and picked up my bags. We walked to the door and he said, "I'm sorry, Paradise, but I need to put myself into the right frame of mind, and I wouldn't be able to do that with you around. And that's a compliment, by the way."

He gave me a sad smile. I stood on tiptoes and kissed him. I caressed his face and said, "I love you and I understand and I miss you already. Hurry back to me, okay?" I kissed him again, a long, soulful kiss that he returned with as much feeling as I was giving him.

Long minutes later, he stepped back. He said, "I love you with everything that I am, Paradise. You know that, right?"

I nodded, trying to stop the tears from falling. "I have to go, my sweet Paradise."

Derrick turned quickly and walked back to the car. By the time he had gotten in the car and looked up at me, I was able to offer him a smile and a wave. I stood there on the door stoop watching his car drive away.

I don't really remember the rest of the day. I'm sure I unpacked and did laundry and all, but the next thing I remember is waking to the dark night. I was in bed, naked, and a familiar body was standing over me, silently removing his clothes. I was mostly sure I was still asleep and dreaming, until he leaned over and kissed me.

The familiar taste of my lover's mouth on mine reassured me that I was truly awake. "Derrick," I exclaimed on a sigh. He slid into bed with me and caressed and kissed every inch of me. I felt like he was memorizing me.

He rose above me and slid his cock home. He pumped his hips in a slow but constant motion. I was aroused, inflamed, devastated by him. I cried out his name again as I came. Derrick threw his head back in a soundless cry of sweet agony and I felt his cum fill me up.

We both lay there for a moment, breathing heavily. I turned to him to kiss him, but he was already rising from the bed. He quickly threw his clothes back on, motioning to me not to get up. When he was dressed again, he leaned over the bed and took my mouth in a bruising kiss. He pulled back and looked at me, an unfathomable expression on his face. He kissed me again, achingly sweetly this time and then walked out.

When I woke up Monday morning, my pussy felt well-used. I stretched languidly, smiling. I glanced over to the clock and saw that it was a few minutes after 9. Everything came rushing back to me in an instant and I cried out, my heart breaking. I knew it was pointless that late in the morning, but I grabbed up my phone and desperately dialed Derrick's number. It went straight to voicemail.

I decided to try to distract myself with school. I pulled up my Freshman Comp. class on the laptop and began reading. Many hours later, I was in the kitchen working on spaghetti sauce when Dad came in.

"How's my girl?" he asked, pecking me on the cheek.

"I'm okay,"I said. "I've been doing school and stuff around here and trying not to think about Derrick being gone for who knows how long."

"Then you don't want to read this note from Derrick, I guess...."

"Dad! Gimme!" I yelled, laughing, and reached for the note which Dad was holding above his head. He teased me with it for a minute, then gave in and gave it to me. I went to my room to read it.

My Sweet Paradise,

I've just come from your bed and I know I should be sleeping, but I couldn't until I had told you one more time how much I love you. I'm sorry I didn't say it a million times while I was in your arms just now, but I knew I would not be able to say I love you and goodbye in the same breath.

Thank you for giving me the gift of those moments in your arms--actually for the gift of ALL the moments I've spent in your arms. You are the best thing to ever happen to me and I just hope to god I made sure you know that!

Please don't be too sad while I'm gone. I want to picture your beautiful smiling face! And before we both know it, I'll be back to smother you in kisses. And maybe chocolate sauce. Okay, definitely chocolate sauce!

I love you, Kitten. Forever and always.

Derrick

12