Paradise Found

Story Info
A young stranger leads a mother into her sons arms.
13.9k words
4.59
179.5k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,629 Followers

The Anderson family had been blessed with good fortune for their vacation, after three weeks of rain it was finally perfect beach weather when they arrived at the tropical resort. The sky was a dark shade of blue without a hint of clouds and the sun hung high above their heads, giving them a head start on their tans. Mike and Jessica Anderson always took a vacation with their nineteen year old son Jeremy every year, but for the first time this year Jessica was allowed to plan the whole trip.

She chose an exclusive resort on a small Caribbean island that was miles away from civilization. The resort was so big that it resembled a compound, filled with everything that anyone would need for a perfect vacation. There were three separate private beaches, one was for families with small children, the largest was the main beach, and the third was a secluded one on the edge of the property that was meant for nude sunbathing. Jessica loved the idea that the resort had a nude beach, it seemed so European, but she knew that she didn't have the nerve to ever try it at her age.

There were five separate pools, several with built-in bars, four restaurants, three bars, two lounges, and a nightclub. Scattered throughout the resort were pool tables, ping pong tables, hammocks, and a seemingly endless list of things to make sure that you were never bored. The Anderson's booked two separate rooms on the fourth floor. Each room was equipped with a separate bedroom and living room, which contained a small wet bar.

Upon checking in they were greeted by the welcome team who promptly took their drink orders and offered to take their bags to their rooms. After they got their keys Jessica went up to her room, with a cold daiquiri in hand, to unpack while Mike and Jeremy went off to explore the resort.

At 42 Jessica Anderson had to work hard to maintain a body that she was still proud of, even though her husband showed less and less interest every year. She knew that it was bound to happen eventually, after all she did marry a man 18 years her senior, but she still wasn't ready to accept it. Mike was a loving husband, but at 60 he didn't have the energy to keep up with his wife any more. He had given her the life and family that she always wanted and she felt that this was a small sacrifice for her to make. Jessica was 5'4" with a slight frame and shoulder length golden blonde hair that hung like a mane around her head. She had never considered cosmetic surgery, even though most of her friends have had some work done, instead choosing to spend countless hours at the gym toning and sculpting her body.

Jessica finished her daiquiri while putting her clothes away and was struck by how quickly it had gone to her head. She had never been much of a drinker and only ever had an occasional glass of wine if they went out for dinner. She enjoyed the light buzz that the tropical drink gave her while she slipped into a light sundress and a pair of low heeled sandals before heading out to find her boys.

Jessica wandered around the resort for nearly an hour, without any luck, before she decided to stop at one of the bars and have another drink. She took a seat at one of the outdoor bars and ordered a frozen daiquiri to combat the heat. She was lost in a day dream while sipping on her drink she she heard someone clear their throat behind her. She turned around to find a very athletic looking young man standing off to her side. He was only wearing a swimsuit, which showed off his dark tan and well defined chest.

"May I?" He asked pointing to the empty seat next to her.

"I guess I can't stop you." Jessica said with as must disinterest as she could muster.

Undeterred the young man took the seat next to her.

"Hi, I'm Marcus." He said while extending his hand.

Jessica politely shook his hand and introduced herself.

"I'm Jessica."

"It's nice to meet you Jessica. May I buy you another drink?" Marcus pointed to her empty glass.

"Marcus, that's very sweet of you but I should warn you that I am a happily married woman."

"I hope that doesn't mean that you can't have a friendly conversation with someone other than your husband."

"You know what I mean. You can buy me a drink, but don't get any ideas."

"I just came over to say hi. I couldn't bear to see such a beautiful woman sitting all alone."

Despite herself, Jessica blushed at the compliment.

"How old are you anyway?"

"Nineteen."

"You're not even half my age."

"Age is just a number, and besides you're a happily married woman."

Marcus put one hand on top of hers briefly before signaling for the bartender. He ordered Jessica another daiquiri and a beer for himself. The contact felt good to Jessica who had forgotten what it was like to have someone flirt with her, especially a younger man. Her heart rate quickened while they flirted over their drinks.

"My being married doesn't seem to bother you, besides can't you find someone your own age to hit on?"

"I hope I didn't offend you Jessica. I just came over to keep you company, nothing more I swear. I can leave if you would prefer."

Jessica was getting embarrassed thinking that she was reading too much into his intentions.

"No, you can stay. I'm enjoying the company."

They talked for another twenty minutes until she decided to resume her search for her family.

"I should get going. It was nice meeting you Marcus."

He stood up and took her hand in his while pulling her chair out like a gentleman.

"The pleasure was all mine. I hope to see you around."

His eyes followed her legs up from her feet to the hem of her dress while watching her hips sway from side to side as she walked away. Marcus pictured her in his room on all fours with her dress hiked up around her waist and his hands on her hips while he fucked her tight pussy from behind. It took Marcus a whole minute to snap out of it after she turned the corner and disappeared from his view.

Jessica felt like a schoolgirl again after leaving the bar. Her heart was racing and she could feel that her face was flushed. She knew that it was nothing more than innocent flirting, but it was the most excitement she had had in a long time.

Jessica eventually found her husband and son playing pool near the lobby of the resort.

"I've been looking all over for you guys."

"Sorry honey, we were just getting in a couple of games of pool before dinner."

"Well, I hope you're having fun. Are you guys ready to eat?"

"I don't know about you two, but I'm starving" Jeremy spoke up.

"Ok, why don't we go to the casual place tonight and get a quick bite?"

The three of them had a light dinner which included two bottles of wine. Over dessert Jessica got a second wind and wanted to see what else the resort had to offer.

"What do you say Mike, are you up for a little dancing in the club?"

"Not tonight Honey. It's getting late and I'm wiped out from the flight."

"C'mon, its vacation you're supposed to have a good time."

"Jeremy and I need to get up early tomorrow anyway. We signed up for a fishing trip in the morning."

"How about you Jeremy? Will you come to the club with me?" She was practically pleading.

"I don't know about hitting the clubs with my mother. And dad's right, I should get some sleep before the fishing trip too."

"I guess I'm on my own tonight."

"I'll go out with you tomorrow night, I promise." Mike tried his best to make her happy.

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow then." Jessica got up and excused herself.

"By mom, have fun."

"Don't stay out too late honey."

Jessica gave her husband a kiss and left for the club. It was already 10pm and she was feeling a little tired herself, but she wasn't ready to call it a night just yet. The night club at the resort had two separate areas. When you first walk in there is a lounge area with a circular bar surrounded by tables and chairs. Through the back of the room there is an entrance to a two story dance club. The downstairs area has a bar near the front of the room and a large open area for dancing. The upstairs portion of the club is smaller and darker with a bar near the back of the room and a smaller dance floor in the center surrounded by couches and low tables against the walls.

Jessica lingered in the mostly empty lounge area for a minute before noticing the door to the dancing area. Curious, she found an empty spot by the bar and ordered a drink while watching the dance floor. The music was loud and the lights were low, but she was still able to get a good sense of the crowd. The room was mostly full of somewhat drunken vacationers of all ages. She was happy to find that she wasn't the oldest woman there and soon found herself swaying to the music while sipping her drink. Not wanting to stay out too late she decided to have one more drink before heading to bed. Upon ordering her second drink she noticed Marcus walking into the room and heading straight towards her.

"We meet again."

"Indeed, I can't seem to get rid of you." She said with a smirk.

"Would you like to dance?"

"I thought we went over this before, I'm a married woman."

"Oh yeah, you should be out dancing with your husband. Where is he anyway?"

"He's back at the room."

"You mean he let you out of his sight, again?" He said with heavy emphasis on the last word.

Jessica desperately wished that her husband had come out with her so that she could have avoided this conversation. For some reason she felt embarrassed when Marcus made the point about how her husband should be with her.

"If you were my wife, I would never leave your side."

"You're such a charmer."

"Well, if I can't convince you to dance with me I guess I'll have to find someone else to dance with."

"I guess so."

Marcus paused for a moment to see if she would change her mind before turning to scan the room for another partner. Seconds later he was on the other side of the room chatting up a petite brunette who appeared to be in her early twenties.

Jessica watched as he made her laugh and then led her into the dance floor. All of a sudden, she had tunnel vision and only saw the two of them dancing. Marcus closed the gap between them with every passing song until their bodies were pressing against each other. His hands held on to her hips while he whispered something into her ear. His partner threw her head back with a big smile before leaning in to kiss him.

Jessica caught herself imagining his hands on her hips while she moved to the music. At first she felt guilty that she was imagining another man's hands on her body but then she felt foolish that the man she was fantasizing about was the same age as her son. What nineteen year old would ever choose her over a someone like the girl that he was dancing with. She was much younger and prettier and most importantly not married.

Now on her third drink, her eyes followed the young couple across the dance floor as their bodies pressed against each other and his hands moved from her sides and disappeared under her skirt. Jessica felt flush watching him massaging her ass in such a public display.

It had been years since she had danced like that and she missed it. She missed the eyes on her and her husband when they used to dance like young lovebirds. She longed for the thrill of being touched and desired. Images of Marcus's bare tanned chest flashed through her head. She wondered what it would feel like to rub her hands against his bare skin. Jessica snapped out of it when she saw that the girl appeared to be saying goodbye to Marcus and he was again approaching her at the bar.

"It looks like you found a new friend."

"Are you jealous?"

Jessica couldn't admit it, but she was.

"Don't be silly."

"She was nice, but not half as pretty as you Jessica." His hand briefly grazed her arm as he spoke.

She realized that she was blushing and was grateful for the dim lighting.

"I'm sure you say that to all the women."

"Only the pretty ones. Are you sure I can't get you on the dance floor?"

"Maybe another time. I should be going."

Marcus boldly stepped forward and pushed up on her chin with his finger tips until she was looking up into his eyes.

"I hope so." Marcus leaned in and kissed Jessica on the side of her mouth so that only part of their lips touched. Being respectful he didn't want to push her too far too fast.

The kiss sent a shiver through her body and although she couldn't deny the feeling that it caused she convinced herself that it was harmless and really no different than a cheek kiss. Jessica tore herself away from him and hurried up to her room.

Shaken from the experience in the club, Jessica tried her key in the wrong door before realizing it and walking down the hall to her room. The rooms in the resort each had a number and a letter. Her room was 442W. The W indicated which side of the resort her room faced. Her son Jeremy's room was 442E and was further down the hall on the opposite side.

Jessica snuck into her room and took a long shower before turning in for the night. The next morning she woke up alone to nurse her hangover. Not feeling up for the breakfast buffet she ordered food to the room and spent the morning lounging around in the cool air conditioned room.

By the afternoon she was feeling a little better and headed down to one of the pools in a bright blue string bikini underneath a light linen pool dress. Wanting to avoid running into Marcus again she picked the most secluded pool she could find and charged a private cabana to the room. The pool, surrounded by two dozen luxury cabanas separated from each other by bushes, was large enough to offer the guests in cabanas relative privacy. Each cabana was facing the pool and was decked out with all the modern conveniences. They were large canvas tents open only on one side, with curtains pushed to either side of the opening that could be closed for complete privacy. Inside, they had a large queen bed, a small bar, and a ceiling fan. In front of the cabana was a pair of lounge chairs separated by a small table for drinks.

Jessica was surprised at the opulence of the cabana expecting little more than a private lounge chair and a shade. She quickly made herself comfortable, slinging her dress across one of the lounge chairs and taking her position on the other. Jessica spent the rest of the day working on her tan and enjoying the solitude. By late afternoon she was tired and headed back up to the room, hoping that her husband was home from the fishing trip already. Not seeing any signs of him she showered and got herself ready for dinner while she waited. Her husband arrived shortly after she showered.

"How was the fishing trip honey?" Jessica practically ran over to her husband and gave him a big hug and kiss as he entered the room.

"Great, Jeremy caught a keeper and we brought it back. The kitchen said that they will cook it up for us tonight."

"Wow, you guys are good. I can't wait." Jessica felt all of her pangs of guilt and embarrassment that Marcus had caused her to fade away as she held her husband.

"Jeremy even made a friend on the trip, some kid from California. How was your day?"

"Good, I worked on my tan and relaxed."

"I can tell by the look on your face that the time away from home is good for you. Why don't you go see if Jeremy is ready while I finish getting dressed?"

"Sure thing, Honey." Jessica walked down the hall to her son's room and knocked on the door.

"Jeremy, it's your mother."

"Yeah."

"Are you ready yet?"

"Yeah, I'm coming." Seconds later Jeremy appeared and they both collected Mike and then headed down to the restaurant.

They enjoyed the fresh catch and ended up having more wine than the night before. Just like the night before Jessica did her best to get Mike to come dancing with her.

"Come on, you promised last night." She begged.

"Ok, I'll come out for a little while." Turning to his son he said "What's your plan for the night?"

"I'm going to go check out the pool bar. Have fun guys."

At the club Jessica had to practically drag her husband onto the dance floor and barely an hour later he said that he was done for the night. The entire time that they danced, Jessica pictured Marcus and the brunette dancing and she tried to capture the same energy with Mike to no avail. She wasn't ready for bed yet and told him that she would be up in a little while. Alone, Jessica parked herself in the same spot as the night before and ordered herself a drink.

"Alone again?"

Startled she turned around to find Marcus beside her.

"That's not much of a come on line."

"How about, Heaven called, they're missing an angel."

"Nice try, but I've heard every one in the book."

"Since you won't accept my invitation to dance, why don't I buy you a drink?" Marcus ordered her another daiquiri, a beer for himself and two shots of tequila.

"I haven't done a tequila shot in ages."

"Don't worry; it's just like riding a bike. Marcus showed her how to put the salt on her hand, drink the shot, and finish with the lime wedge.

"Wow. That burns."

"The first one always does, but they get easier after that."

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

They talked and drank for a while before Jessica surprised herself by saying.

"So about that dance..."

"Are you sure, you are a married woman after all."

She hated that he said that but she knew that a little dancing was harmless.

"Let's go, before I change my mind."

Marcus took her hand and led her through the dance floor the back stair case and up to the second floor.

"It's a little less crowded up here." He said by way of explanation.

Jessica kept her distance at first, but noticed that he was slowly moving closer to her just like her had with the brunette. The alcohol had loosened her up and she allowed him to close the gap between them. They danced for a while before she felt his hands briefly touch her hips. As soon as they made contact they were gone and raised above his head. Jessica turned her back to him and again felt his hands brush against her sides before disappearing. Marcus was testing her boundaries, not wanting to scare her off. Jessica leaned forward while shaking her ass at Marcus who took the opportunity to grab her hips and grind his crotch into her. For the first time he let his hands linger on her body.

With his hips pressed against her she thought she felt something hard but couldn't believe that he would have an hard on from dancing with her. She let his hands stay where they were convinced that with so many other people around that they weren't doing anything wrong. Jessica kept pushing her ass into Marcus while bouncing it up and down against what she thought might be his cock buried between her ass cheeks. After a while she straightened back up and turned around to face him. They were now standing with their chests pressed against each other and his hands on her hips.

She felt the lump in his shorts pressing against her crotch and was now certain about what it was. She was flattered that at her age she could still give such a young and attractive man a hard on. Marcus's hands slowly worked from her hips to her lower back where he pulled her body into his. Jessica's nipples were rock hard and were tingling from rubbing against her young stud through her dress. Marcus could feel her hard nipples against him and decided to push his luck. He slid his hands down over the curve of her ass and took a firm grip of each cheek through her tight dress. Against her will, Jessica let out a soft moan at his touch. While holding the older woman in his arms he leaned into and kissed her. Jessica's eyes closed instinctively and her body almost went limp. Marcus kissed Jessica for the longest few seconds of her life until he felt her squirming in his arms. Thinking that he went too far he let go of her and stepped back.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,629 Followers