Paradise Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not have to get drunk, and I remembered the quivers of desire as we walked with our arms about each other the previous day, and my arousal in the theatre. I might have resisted my lust for her, but never the less I had lusted, and had not resisted.

I heard her sigh, then she began, "Darling, there's something I want to tell you, and it might as well be now. When we return home, I shall be leaving your father. You are long past the stage were you need my nurturing, and I've put up with all the sneers and denigration from him long enough.

I'm telling you this now, because I want you to understand that I shall not be leaving him because of what happened last night. It was a decision I made well before we began this time together."

I was not surprised at this announcement. The only surprise was that she had gone on so long with him.

Turning aside for a moment from the matter we were supposed to be discussing I said, "If you need any help, mother, I'll always be there for you."

"I know you will darling."

"Mother, I can't let you take all the blame for what happened last night. I should have…"

"Please, Blake. It's no good now. We can't undo what's happened, we can't go back to the time before we had sex. We did, and regretting it won't change that. I gather that you do regret it?"

"My regret, mother, is that I have defiled you," I muttered.

"Oh Blake, darling, what a quaint way of putting it and how sad. If you see me as defiled, then I'm sorry, but you must understand that I do not feel 'defiled.' And there's something else I'll tell you, and you can think of me as a debased woman if you must. I do regret last night, but only because we were both too drunk to enjoy each other properly."

The past couple of days with mother, the changes I had witnessed in her, the realignment of our relationship and the sex had almost inured me to further surprises. I tried to absorb what she had said and concluded I was not up to it at that moment.

I looked at her standing a couple of paces away from me, and could not hold back the words; "I love you, my darling."

She looked at me for a moment, and I saw tears glistening in her eyes, then she stepped towards me and put her arms round me. It was not the hug of a woman seeking sexual gratification. It was the hug of someone seeking comfort and affection.

An old man came stomping over the bridge, looked at us curiously, then passed on.

I said softly to her, "Shall we go and look at the rest of this place?"

We spent the rest of the afternoon wandering round the village.

Returning to the pub, we saw the dining room was crowded again with the convention people and no tables were available. The host led us to the separate room again, and to my amazement, it had only soft lighting and the table was set with candles.

When he had gone I said, "Does he take us for a honeymoon couple, or what?"

Mother laughed and said, "I don't think we can put this down to your father. I think it must be the host's idea, although how he could conclude we are honeymooners I don't know, as we have separate rooms."

We let the mystery remain.

We ate an excellent meal, but were very frugal with the alcohol, no doubt to the sorrow of our host who saw his profits diminishing through our moderation.

We were asked if we would like coffee, and mother suggested that we take it in her room.

We retired to her room and shortly after there was a tap at the door, and the coffee was brought in by an impertinent girl who gave me what passed for a "knowing wink" as she left.

As we drank, we talked over our trip so far, carefully avoiding any further mention of the previous night's activity. It was a painful exercise because it was clearly to the forefront of both our minds.

The afternoon's hand in hand wander, the romantic candlelit dinner, the subdued light of mother's room and being alone with her, whether my mother or not, was putting something of a strain on me.

I was sitting in an armchair, and kept trying to sit so as to hide what was happening to my genitals. I wanted to excuse myself and escape so that I could masturbate.

About ten o'clock I thought I could decently retreat, and rose saying, "Time for bed, I think." I went to where mother was sitting to give her a restrained peck on the cheek, but she rose before I reached her.

She put her arms round me and laid her face alongside mine saying quietly, "Not tonight, darling. Don't leave me tonight. I've been without a man's love for so long and it's so little to ask of you and it would mean so much to me. In the morning, if you've hated it…you don't like me like that, then I'll never bother you again…but just this one night."

This plea cut me to the heart. I was near to tears, hearing this lovely woman who had born so much rejection, begging me for just one night of love. It should have been me pleading with her. I wanted to take from her the pain of the past, to hold her forever and protect her from all that might hurt her.

But this knight-errant feeling was not all I felt. I was past all rational arguments. I no longer had the moral strength to fight my overmastering desire for her. I wanted her like I had never ever wanted a woman before. Whatever consequences resulted from my coupling with her, and throughout history men have literally given their lives for just one night with their beloved, I would have her tonight.

Overcoming what might be called "romantic nonsense," I simply said, "Yes, Eve."

"Come darling, undress me."

Standing there I took off her jacket then her jeans and shirt. Underneath she wore only panties and bra, and I removed these.

This was the first time I had ever seen mother naked, as the previous night hardly counted as "seeing her." Her beauty staggered me, and as I took in her body, I saw that she had no pubic hair. Following my glance she smiled and said, "Your father; he told me he disliked women's pubic hair, so I spent a fortune having it permanently removed. You don't mind, darling?"

I was beyond minding any such detail, and managed to croak out, "No," as she removed my clothes.

We stood facing each other, she gently caressing my penis saying, "My boy, my lovely boy," while I touched her breasts.

I knew that her breasts were firm because of the times she wore no bra under shirts or blouses. I had seen them briefly exposed the other morning, but now…Like the rest of her complexion they were slightly dark in colour, but the nipples were pink, set in light brown aureoles and standing out firmly with her arousal.

She knew I wanted to look at her, to take in all her beauty, so she stepped back a pace. Just to look at her almost brought me to orgasm. The precum was dripping from my penis, so she drew me to the bed and laying down she parted her legs and said, "Enough time for playing later. Just come into me now."

I came between her legs and she guided the crown of my penis to her opening. I could feel she was drenched with her lubricant, and I felt the soft warmth of her inner vaginal lips against my crown.

I penetrated and had about half my length in her when another glorious surprise awaited me. Her vagina fitted very snuggly round my shaft, but suddenly I felt as if a powerful hand had grasped it and was dragging me into her. She was flexing her unusually powerful vaginal muscle, an experience I had never had before with anyone.

I wanted to scream out with rapture. I was in my seventh heaven. I certainly cried out, "Eve, Eve, I love you so much…"

Then she was whispering, "Don't hold back, sweetheart. Let it all go, just put it into me..."

I do not think I could have done otherwise. The combination of my own burning arousal and her sucking muscle left me beyond all restraint and I felt the first violent, pumping lurch as I detonated into her. I came with eruption after eruption and just when I thought there was none left, she seemed to drag more from me right to the last drop.

In my previous sexual experiences, once I had gratified myself, all I wanted to do was to withdraw from the girl, dress and leave. Usually I stayed with them almost, as you might say, "out of politeness."

With Eve, I had no need of this courtesy. I didn't want to pull out of her, and as she continued to clamp her vaginal walls round my shaft, we seemed to be of one mind.

We lay murmuring our love and desire to each other. I was thinking, "My God, how could my father want other women when he could have this." In the process of this thought I unintentionally spoke aloud one word, "Father."

Eve, comprehending what was going on in my mind said, "His women are like the rest of his toys, he always has to have the latest. His current girl will find that out, poor creature."

It was drawn home to me that I had been going from one girl or woman to another. I hope it was not with the same callous disregard for their feelings as my father. Perhaps it was all part of growing up; of experimenting, but as I lay inside Eve, I had a strong feeling that that sort of experimenting was over.

My penis was hardening again and this time my need was not so urgent. As I slid my shaft up and down in Eve's vagina, she worked with me, releasing me as I pulled back, and dragging me in as I thrust down.

She began to give little squeals and gasps, and started to plead with me to stop; yet still dragging me into her. Saying, "No, darling, please my sweet…I can't stand it…I don't want to…don't make me…" she began to tremble.

Her legs wrapped round my buttocks and her cries changed to "Oh yes…don't stop…please don't stop…I…ah…"

Her whole body began to vibrate and her cries changed to screams and howls, her words becoming incomprehensible and in the midst of this climax, my own orgasm arrived. I surged into her already sperm filled vagina and this new injection together with her own lubricant discharge began to flow out of her onto the bed.

As we came down from the heights, relaxing but still united, we looked into each other's eyes, and she smiled.

After we parted I thought she might have had enough so I moved from her slightly, but she sat up with her back against the padded end of the bed. She took my head in her hands and drew it towards her breasts. With one hand she took hold of her breast and held it so as to make the nipple prominent.

"I nourished you there, my love, let me suckle you again now."

I took the sweet nipple into my mouth and sucked on it as she stroked my face and hair saying, "I was so happy when you were born. I had someone to give my love to, and feeding you at my breast was marvelous."

We came together for a third time and then we slept our arms about each other.

When I woke Eve had gone from the bed and I heard the shower running and she singing. I lay listening to her and her happiness was obvious. My own thought took a serious turn. I had experienced something last night that I knew was likely you bring about dramatic changes in my life.

It was as if I had found the magic word to open an Aladdin's cave of erotic riches. Having opened it, I found that I did not have the word to close it again. I had fallen in love with Eve, my own mother, and wrong though this might be, that was the case.

I may have gone on being content with going from girl to girl, at least, until I found one I might want to marry, but now this new found relationship with the forbidden woman had intervened.

It was as if I had been content to assuage my thirst with glasses of water here or there, and then suddenly came upon an ever-flowing fountain from which I might always drink without let or hindrance. This I now knew was what I had been searching for, and found in the most unlikely and hazardous place.

Eve came bounding into the room naked and still singing, then she called out, "And how is my beautiful lover this morning?"

Her joy was infectious, and I was caught up by it and replied, "As happy as the one he loves."

"Then get up, you lazy beast. We're on the move again today."

I had forgotten about our next move, but at her chivvying I got up and showered.

After breakfast we loaded up our vehicle and headed off for our next stop.

This was remains of an old penal settlement – the largest on the island – one of the many hells to which Britain sent her criminal rejects.

The trip took us over the central mountain range that, despite it being summer, still had odd patches of snow here and there.

Mother was in a happy bubbling mood and had become the young girl she had been a couple of days before. As I drove she adopted her favourite position of her head on my shoulder, and kept up a running commentary about the scenery we were passing through.

At one stage and apropos of nothing in particular she suddenly said, "I love you so much, Blake."

This was too much for my driving concentration, so I slowed and pulled into the side of the road.

I sat staring ahead for a moment or two while Eve questioned me, "What have we stopped for?"

"I've stopped because I have to tell you I'm in love with you."

"Oh darling, that's perfect."

"Is it," I asked. "What about the future? How badly are we going to hurt each other when we have to part, like at the end of this holiday?"

"Blake, if I say to you, 'Let's enjoy each other for the rest of the holiday, and leave what happens afterwards to me,' will you trust me?"

"But…"

"Trust me?"

"All right."

"Don't worry, just enjoy, and I promise that it will turn out just as you want it to, when you have really decided how you want it. Now let's get on with this drive."

There were a number of motels in the area and of course, we were booked into the most expensive one again.

We had two rooms, one of which was now superfluous, as Eve and I had every intention of sleeping together for the rest of the trip. We went to the reception desk on arrival, but Eve said to me, "Darling, why don't you see to the luggage while I fix things here?"

I went off with one of the motel staff leaving Eve at the desk.

Once ensconced in Eve's room, she suggested a shower to, as she put it, "Get the dust of the road off." Her further suggestion was that we might take the shower together.

It proved to be an interesting shower, as Eve began to wash my penis and I her breasts and genital region.

We ended up having sex standing up with the water pouring over us.

Eve's comment was "I've always wanted to do that."

Back in the main room, still naked and drying ourselves, Eve gave proof of her stamina by sitting on the edge of the bed, opening and raising her legs and saying, "Can you think of anything interesting we might do before we go out?"

Her genitals, being without pubic hair, were clearly visible, and struck me as being very delectable. I knelt before her and pulling aside the outer lips, I exposed the inner petals. It was like opening a rose to reveal the inner bud.

Eve pulled my head to her sex organ and I began to savour her. For a while I pushed my tongue into her opening, tasting her lubricant and reveling in her woman's fragrance.

If I had thought Eve had no more surprises in store for me, I would have been wrong. I lifted the hood of her clitoris, that gathering of nerves that provide so much pleasure to a woman, and about to start licking it, I stopped and stared.

Eve had the biggest clitoris I had ever seen. All the girls I had been with presented only a little nub, Eve's clitoris was like a small penis.

Seeing my attention focused on her clitoris, Eve gave a shaky sort of giggle, and said, "Yes, it is, isn't it, my love? The doctor told me it's about as big as they come. Do you think you can enjoy it?"

"I'll see that we both enjoy it," I replied.

With that, I began to stroke the delicious organ, treating it as if it were a tiny penis.

Eve began to writhe and sob. I was to learn that weeping was one of the signs of her sexual joy, especially her orgasm.

Instead of simply licking the clitoris, it was large enough for me to take it into my mouth. I started to suck on it and Eve's sobs began to intensify, and she was saying my name and declaring her love for me continually.

I felt her orgasm approaching and heard the cries that were to become so familiar. Her begging me to stop and not put her through the torment, then the screams, pleading with me not to stop, even if it killed her.

At the climax she raked her fingernails over my back, and beat me with her fists, and when coming down from the supreme moment she kept crying out, "What have you done to me? What have you done, you brute?"

I began to wonder if the violence of her orgasms might have terrified my father, and this, rather than his desire to have many women, was the reason he had cease sexual activity with Eve.

Actually, I don't think that was the case, as any man worth calling a man would revel in her fire.

When she calms down the other side of the coin emerges. Her sweet tenderness, the soft pliancy and yielding of her body, her verbal expressions of love. These are just some of the aspects of this woman, and I had never experienced this with anyone else to the same degree of fervour.

I was desperately in love with her and the thought of being without her some time in the future distressed me.

The Aladdin's cave was certainly opened, and I now dreaded I might find myself outside it and unable to remember the magic word to open it again.

Eve moved into the middle of the bed and said, "Come here, darling, let me do something nice for you."

I moved over to her and she gently pushed me on to my back and began softly kissing the crown of my penis. After while she said, "Whenever you want to, darling," and took my shaft into her mouth."

I had never ejaculated into a woman's mouth, and was troubled that I might have misunderstood her, but it was too late. I felt the sperm coming and held her head to me. I discharged the whole lot into her mouth but she was unable to swallow it all and it came flooding out of the corners of her mouth.

When I finished she came over me and said, "Now we can taste each other," and kissed me.

She with my semen still clinging to her mouth, and I with the residue of her lubricant, thrusting with our tongues, struggling to mingle our fluids and tastes, we experienced each others and our own flavor and aroma.

We lay back gasping, I trying to focus my feelings - the impassioned love and lust I had for this woman. I wanted to consume her, or she me – to become one with her in some eternal bond.

Eve must have been struggling with similar feelings because she moaned, "Oh Blake, Blake, I love you so much. What are we going to do?"

We slept for a while in post-coital relaxation.

When I came to Eve, was looking at me, her head resting in her hand, elbow on the bed.

Strangely, the turmoil we had both experienced before sleeping seemed to have passed away. We were both relaxed and at peace. Eve had that soft contented look that seems to come to women when they have been well and truly loved. She looked young and alive. As it is said, "All woman."

"Sweetheart," she said, "we've just about loved and slept the day away. Time to eat, but I think we'd better have our third shower for the day, or we'll go into the dining room smelling of sex." She gave a bubbly sort of laugh.

We managed to shower without being sexually entangled with each other again, but only just.

Going to the dining room, and in the dining room itself, I became aware of people looking at us, and whispering and giggling.

"Why is everybody looking at us," I asked Eve.

"Well I'm not sure, sweet, but it may be something to do with us being a honeymoon couple. It seems to have that sort of effect on people."

"What do you mean, "Honeymoon couple?"

"Well, you see, darling, I thought that was the best way."