Paradise Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We got to run, call us if you need anything. We are taking the big boat so you can take the small one out to the reef If you want." And with that they put their plates in the dishwasher, gave us parental style hugs and kisses, and took the golf cart down to the dock. About 20 minutes later we hear the motors fire up on the big boat.

Susie said, "This could be a fun weekend! Once I get over being sore."

I said, "let me see it." And she did, it was red, but not bleeding or anything just looked a little tender. "I bet I can kiss it better." I kissed her clit, tasted her, she tasted so nice, fresh out of the shower.

"I don't think I can cum right now, but can we just snuggle for a while?" she asked.

I had no problems with that, well, I was hard most of the time which she loved. We talked about different things. Normal things like the camera stuff, the reef, and Mom and Dad. We got hungry and went downstairs, she cooked wearing an old apron we found tucked under a shelf and nothing else. I came up behind her my hard cock pressed into her back and kissed her neck. She said, you keep kissing me there and I'm going to jump your bones right here and now, no matter how sore I am, but it's feeling better after you kissed it so be warned."

I replied, "Susie, Anytime you want. You know I love you and I'll do anything for you."

She replied, "I love you too and I'm going to take you up on that offer again soon!"

I could not believe yesterday she was just my sister, today we are lovers.

12