Paradise Lost

Story Info
Changing someone forever with a fantasy.
5.6k words
3.59
91.5k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drakeme
drakeme
14 Followers

First off I would like to thank angel love for the editing and help in rewriting. And bob fm nj for helping also. Without their help this would not be possible.

*

Sometimes we take the ones we love for granted, sometimes we push our fantasies too far. Well here is a story told from three different people on two different days. With ultimately two conclusions:

1. Never try to change people because you may not like the results.

2. Never mix friendship, fantasy, and forever together.

Well here I am, waiting for my plane to taxi, on my way home to Arizona, with one major problem; the empty seat next to me. My name is Chris and here is my part of the story . . .

Growing up in a small town in AZ I had many acquaintances and two good friends; the three musketeers; we were inseparable. First there was Gary, the funniest guy I know. What Gary lacked in height and stature he made up for in jokes. A thin 5'6"brown haired, brown eyed, comic who was always there for me and me for him. My other friend is Dave or CC or MC as we call him. He got his nickname from our days playing football.

CC stood for cucumber cock and M.C. as Gary called him stood for mushroom cock. Rumor had it a girl he was seeing had told her friends that he had a huge cock with the head on his penis looking like a mushroom. We heard rumors of it being 10 inches. So the name stuck. He was always bigger; 6'1" 190lbs with black hair and blue eyes He was one of the toughest kids growing up; always getting himself in trouble, doing stupid things like fighting, drinking in public, etc.. Gary and I didn't care. He was our friend. And last but not least my name is Chris. I am 5'9" 170lbs; of average built and just loving life.

Anyway when we hit our twenties, many things changed. Gary got married to his high school sweetheart and worked as an electrician, I had finished collage and went to work for a mortgage company, CC moved to Texas and last we heard was a biker.

My life was good until I hit 30 and things changed. I had married a girl at 22 named Gina and things were good for six years. But the last two years we started fighting about moving, finance, kids, and our relationship just soured so we divorced.

After a year of being single dating girls and going no place with them. I finally met

the girl of my dreams. I had gone to an old friend's reception and there she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was dressed in a red short dress. The first things I noticed were her beautiful face and her smile. She was standing at the bar talking to one of my old friends, Tara. The next thing I knew Tara came walking up to me and said, "Come with me. I have someone who wants to meet you."

"Chris, Maria. Maria, Chris. Have fun you two."

That introduction was the start of the best year and a half of my life. First we started slow, but before we knew it she was living with me, and I couldn't be happier. First off let me give you a short background on her. She had married and had a child at 20 years old. She was married for 13 years, but it ended because he was screwing some 20-year-old girl. After her divorce she started dating some guy named Tom for about two years, but Tom had a problem with hitting women. The story goes she was at a bar in a casino getting a drink when he saw her talking to some guy and he beat the shit out of her. After that she didn't date anyone until we met.

She is Portuguese, petite, maybe 5'4" 110 lbs., beautiful perky brown breasts. Her best assets are her legs, ass, and pussy. Her legs are perfect, her ass awesome, but her pussy is a work of art, a perfect slit with very thin pink lips that she keeps shaven clean with a thin strip of hair. She truly has a 25-year-old body and face. She has shoulder length black hair that she parts to the side. She is very sexy, flirty, and truly loves to show her body off. I think that's what I love the most about her. That and the 'sex'. She is by far the best lover I have ever had. She loves spontaneous, adventurous, teasing; raw sex. I mean some mornings I would wake up to her sucking my cock.

I would open my eyes and she would say, "Good morning lover. I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you but I was so hungry."

Then she would stop, look me in the eyes, with her lips and tongue slowly caressing my cock and say, "Are you hungry love?"

"I'm always hungry baby. Did you make something hot for me?" I'd ask.

She would then throw her legs over my body putting her pussy in my face and say, "Don't burn your tongue; it's scalding hot."

Things like that were very routine with her. Most days we would fuck two to four times a day! I mean this woman was horny all the time. Well enough about her let's get to the story?

Around February Gary and Sue were making arrangements to go to Cancun, Mexico. He asked if we were going, Of course we said yes. But this trip would be different than other trips we had taken with Gary and Sue. Two more people would be joining our crew; CC and a guy that worked with Gary named Carlos. Now I had met Carlos once when he fixed an outlet in my old house, he was single; a very stocky bodybuilder type, nice guy when I had met him. So I didn't think there was a problem, Apparently Carlos and CC would be rooming together.

Maria was very excited, as she had never met CC. She thought it would be fun the three of us guys being together. I actually was very excited to see CC again; I hadn't seen him in seven years and I thought it would be just like old times.

Well it turns out I was right. The first three days we were there everything was great, the days we spent by the pool. I kept trying to get Maria to go topless, but she kept saying only if Sue does. Sue wouldn't budge, so I had to settle for her skimpy white, pink, or baby blue bikinis. She looked so hot. I love when we are away, because she becomes so uninhibited.

On the forth day of our six-day trip something happened that changed the trip and our life together forever.

That day the four of them went on a sight seeing trip but Maria and I wanted to sit on the beach. So after breakfast we went to the rooms and got our suits. She was putting on a pink bikini, but before she could walk away I called to her, holding up a white thong and top.

I pleaded with her to wear it, saying, "No one is around today."

She then smiled and said, "Whatever turns you on lover."

She was irresistible looking and I couldn't wait to see other's reactions. We were on the beach for two hours drinking and sunning when she got up to get a drink. I was looking at her ass sway so sexy as she walked across the sand up to the beach bar. About ten minutes passed and I wondered what was taking her so long,

I got up and started walking toward the bar only to see her talking to some surfer looking kid, laughing and doing a shot of something. The kid couldn't have been more than 21 years old. Now any normal person probably would have been jealous, but not me. I was turned on watching my girl flirting with him, laughing, and slapping his arm playfully. She grabbed her drink, shook his hand, and headed back toward me. As she walked back the expression on that kids face was priceless. His eyes followed her exposed ass step for step with his mouth silently saying, "WOW."

As she got back to me I turned, looked up at her and asked, "Everything O.K?"

"Fine, I just had a shot with some collage guy who made me feel like I was 20 again."

"Really how so?"

"Well, he asked me if I wanted to go dancing with him tonight. I told him I was sorry but I was with somebody."

So he said, "Well if you change your mind I'm in room 341."

I said, "You know I'm old enough to be your mother smart ass."

He then whispered in my ear, "Yeah, but I'm old enough to know what a woman as good looking as you needs."

"Oh really what's that?" I asked.

"A drink my dear, do a shot with me?"

"Sure surfer boy," I replied.

After the shot, he asked me my age. I told him and he said, "You are not; you're 25. WOW your still so hot! If you want to make your experienced contribution to the youth movement you know where I'm staying?

I turned to him and said, "Thanks for the offer and the shot, but that's the only shot you'll have with me."

His friends were laughing and saying, "You got shot down!"

We had a good laugh about that, but she told me it made her feel good that she could still attract the younger ones. We lay there for one more hour only to be joined by our four friends. The bus had broke down about five miles into the trip; so another bus brought them back only to retry the trip tomorrow.

We were talking about the trip when Maria said,"I'm going up; it's to hot for me."

She then got up and all three guys' eyes opened wide when she leaned over to me and whispered., "You coming up lover?"

"In a couple of minutes hon."

She then picked up her bag and said,. "See you guys later."

As she walked away, CC said, "That is a million dollar ass dude!"

Carlos chimed in, "Amen!!"

Sue then punched CC and Carlos and said, "You guys are so bad!"

CC chided, "Chris doesn't care. If he did, he would never let her wear that. Besides, what's an ass between friends?"

We talked for about 10 more minutes and told them we would meet up with them at the bar about 9:00. As I was walking past the bar I had stopped to get a drink for the road, and the young man was sitting at the bar. As I looked at him, thoughts of my Maria flirting with him earlier entered my head. I started thinking about what it would be like to watch my girl getting fucked by this guy.

I was so turned on by this I couldn't wait to go up to our suite and play this out with her. She loved to tease and role-play with me I mean she had some wild fantasies too! One of them was to try a MFM, so I started to wonder how far she would go. She always said maybe one day if the situation was right, well I was determined to find out if today was the day.

As I entered the room I heard the shower running. I put the drinks down and watched her movements through the frosted door. My mind started to wonder how I would do this, and then it hit me. I reached into her suitcase and pulled out this short pure white sundress. It had thin straps and it covered just enough of her ass. I figured with the color white and her tanned skin, it would drive any man crazy.

The shower stopped, she walked out with a short towel wrapped around her, and looking at me asked, "Why is that out?"

"Because you look so hot wearing it and I want to show you off in it."

"Oh yeah! And whom do you want to show me off too?"

As she faced me, I played along. "Put it on and I'll show you who."

She took off her towel, threw it to the floor and commented, "Are you sure you don't want him to see me like this?"

As she crawled across the bed to me., pulling down my shorts to expose my hard on; she started licking my cock really slow. She looked up and cooed, "Still want me to put it on lover?"

"I bet he would love to see you in this," I responded.

"Oh Yeah! Anything for you baby."

She got up, put on the sun dress, bent her ass over in my face and I started licking her pussy lightly. She started moaning softly. After working her up, I got up, grabbed her hand and walked her to the balcony. Putting my hands around her, I gently rubbed her pussy under her dress and asked her, "What would you do for me?"

"Anything for you my love!"

"You really want to know what I want!"

As I kissed her passionately and rubbed her pussy, she said, "Tell me baby, I'll do anything you want."

As we kissed passionately, I said, "I want to watch you."

As we kept kissing and fondling one another, she asked, "Watch me huh? What do you want to see lover?"

I then pointed to the bar and continued, "Remember him?"

"Who?" After a brief pause and scan of the bar area she said, "I know who you mean you bad boy. Come inside, come on."

She then got down on her knees and started licking and sucking my cock "Can you see me doing this to him huh? You want to see me lick him like this huh? It would turn you on watching your fiancée suck that young cock huh?"

I picked her up, laid her on the bed, and started eating her pussy. She was turning me on so much with her talk I wanted to see it so bad, she would say things like.'Can u see him, eating me? Huh baby? Oh he's eating me so good, Can you see me sucking his cock, mmmm. Oh baby I can't wait till he fucks me with that young hard cock.'

I couldn't take it anymore! I picked her up bent her over the chair and pounded away at her pussy. We were both moaning. I just couldn't believe how into it she was. Screaming things like,'Fuck me surfer boy! Fuck me you young stud!'

She couldn't hold back anymore. She came so violently, pulling on me and panting, "Give it to me, come on surfer boy," as she jerked and licked my cock. She looked me in the eyes and said, "You're so hot surfer boy, I love your big California cock. Come on. I want to taste your sweet California cum."

That just set me off, I moaned so loud and shot my load in her mouth. She swallowed everything! Moaning she looked up at me and said, "You make all my fantasies come true lover."

After the shower we started talking. I now more than ever wanted to see my lover with another.

I started with, "Would you really do it for me?"

She gave me a hug, looked up at me and said, "Honey I would do anything for you, but this is a dangerous thing. What if this somebody starts getting violent, or has an STD? I mean you know I love to fuck and one of my fantasies is to have a threesome, but I just don't think I could ever do it? It's much too risky!"

"What about if it was one of my friends?"

"I don't know? Again Dangerous, What if we go home and rumors start to go around about it. Or he develops a crush on ME or me HIM. Would you be able to handle it? Look honey we have a good thing here. I love you. I'll flirt and tease with all the men you want. I'll even flash a little pussy at your friends, if it gets you off, but the situation would have to be perfect for that to ever happen. Even though the thought of CC or Carlos or surfer boy fucking me does turn me on, it's just not going to happen. I would have to be really drunk to even consider it, so stop thinking about it cause it is not going to happen."

So stupid me said, "Well if it were to be one person who would it be? I'm curious."

She turned, looked at me, rolled her eyes, turned back around and said, "IF it gets us off this conversation either CC or surfer boy, I mean Carlos has a nice body, but that's it. CC because he is hot and Sue told me about his giant cock. I guess I am a little curious. I never saw a giant cock before, but I think I would lean toward surfer boy. He is so cute and has a nice body. What can I say? It turns me on to know the collage age guys find me HOT. Now stop asking me these questions because it isn't going to happen!"

We went to dinner and everything was going great. She looked so hot in her short white flower pattern dress with 4-inch heels. When I asked her if she wanted to go knock on room 341, she flipped out. She stood up and said,. "I'm leaving, I had enough! Stop you're obsessing with this. It's pissing me off!"

She got up and walked out. So about 20 minutes later I went to the bar. I figured she would go to the room. When I walked in, I saw her sitting with the crew. She was smiling and talking at the table with them. Instead of joining them I went to the bar and sat down. About two minutes later CC came over to talk. We were drinking quite heavy; talking about old times.

After about an hour and a half of silence between Maria and me, she came up behind me. She leaned on my back and whispered in my ear," I'm sorry baby. I love you. Do you forgive me?"

I turned around and said, " Of course! I love you too much and I'm sorry. I know I can be obsessive and I understand."

She then whispered, "I've got something to tell you. Give me your free hand to the side."

I dropped my hand and she grabbed it, running it up her leg to her bare soaked pussy. I turned and smiled. She then pulled it down and whispered, "I fulfilled one of my fantasies tonight. Your friend Carlos got a little peek at my pussy, and I caught him staring at my legs all night. I looked at his crotch; Big Bulge. Someone going to bed with a hard on."

"You're so bad," I said.

"Bad! You haven't seen bad. You know I have been thinking, about you fantasy. Tomorrow is our last full day here? And I have given serious thought to it. If you want it that bad, maybe I'll let you watch."

"You have any idea who?"

"It's a surprise. Think about it and meet me upstairs, because I have to go up, I can't keep my eyes opened anymore I'm so drunk."

"Tomorrow huh?" I asked.

As she turned away, she licked her lips, and walked out.

CC turned to me and said, "BRO, don't talk to me, she is so fucking hot! Is she as sexy in bed as she is out of it? Don't tell me I really don't want to know. Don't listen to me I'm drunk. I am sorry but I haven't gotten laid since I have been here, and all this pussy around is driving me nuts."

"Don't worry about it. I would be fucking the walls if she weren't here. She is just incredible, everything I ever wanted in a woman. You know since we got here four days ago we have fucked about 20 times, and every morning I wake up to a blowjob. I never met a woman that loved to suck cock so much."

"DUDE shut up, that's not right. You're driving me crazy! Unless you plan on giving me a shot at her? I don't want to hear it! Uhh she would never be the same bro, she got the best ass ever! I mean ever!"

"Hey CC we have been friends since we were kids. I am going to tell you something. Please don't tell anyone, O.K.?"

"Come on we are best friends bro."

"Well I have been trying to convince her into a threesome."

'BRO I'M THERE, WHEN??"

"Well she is drunk, upstairs, probably naked, and sleeping, maybe if we are quiet, but you can never tell anyone about this, she will kill me or leave me, but this is only going to happen if it's dark quiet and she is sleeping, I'm really dying to see someone else fuck her, but she can never find out about this O.K?"

"Bro I'm so horny I don't care let's go."

So we said goodbye to the others and we went up. On the way up he asked me what she liked the most? I told him she loved her pussy eaten and when he fucked her to go slow at first. She would tell him the rest.

"Does she like it in the ass? I would love to fuck that ass."

"That might be a No! No! She has to be in the mood for that!"

"All the women I have been with seem to love it."

"Not her, I wouldn't even try it tonight!"

"Your right dude. I'm sorry but I don't give a shit what you say. I'm going to lick everything on that ass!"

We made it to the room; I opened the door slowly, and there she was on her side with the light on very low. Her legs and ass were peaking out of the sheets, so I guided CC into the bathroom. He looked at her before I pushed him in and closed the door. He high five me and whispered, "Dude I'm so excited!"

I told him to be very quiet and get naked. I was going in to get her started and turn the lights down. In a couple of minutes I would come in and switch places with him. We both stripped and this was the first time I saw his cock. He was fully erect and he was huge; I mean 10 inches and thick.

I turned to him and said, "Please don't even try to fuck her in the ass with that! She will get suspicious."

"I promise."

"O.K. I will be back in five minutes!"

As I walked over to the light, she woke up. She lifted her head and said, "Hi love what time is it?"

"Time for love baby."

I turned off the light, went over to the bed, ran my hand up the back of her legs and started eating her pussy. It took about two minutes and the moaning started. I then told her to lay on her stomach. She flipped over and I just started licking her pussy real slow.

drakeme
drakeme
14 Followers
12