Paradise Lost

Story Info
The Kingdom of Silence: Saudi Princess, Japanese Lover.
5.6k words
3.91
20.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Reader: Farah Bint Salman is 30 year old bisexual Saudi Princess. Her father, who obtained a PHD from Georgetown, has held the position of Minister of the Interior and Foreign Minister and current serves on a board of directors at an oil company. He met Farah's mother, Suhair, who is Lebanese, while he was studying his Undergrad at the American University of Beirut. The slender, curvy, busty, dark hair and eyes with fair skin, Farah attracts a lot of attention. Because of her father's progressive views, Farah read Economics and Political Science at the London School of Economics and did an MBA at Harvard. A liberal, reformist and successful businesswoman, Farah likes to work hard and play hard.

Heading out to Tokyo is a relief; it's been a hectic few days. The Mutaween (The Volunteers are Saudi's religious and morality police who operate under the slogan 'Prevent Vice and Promote Virtue') nearly detained me, when they raided a party/orgy I was at. They busted in during a Halloween masquerade party, we had a Goth and devils theme party all the girls were in black latex with white face paint and black lipstick and eye shadow. Marilyn Manson bursting out and orgies taken place all over the house. When they entered I had finished a double penetration from two men and a girl was licking my asshole and pussy clean. I was also licking and fingering another girl's asshole.

I just about got away by using my royal privileges, but I suspect, that I am being targeted and spied on. My family has always been rogue- my grandfather was imprisoned and executed- because he tried to topple the then King of Saudi Arabia. My grandfather was sympathetic to Pan-Arabism and loved President Nasser of Egypt, who the Saudi royals hated and tried to stop. My father is quite Machiavellian and has moved away from his father politically, but everyone knows, I'm a liberal reformer and thus I am suspected too. Recently, I have been involved in a campaign to get women the right to drive and I took part in 'illegal' driving protests, where I got into a car and started driving. I know I am marked because of this.

But I am also glad to be coming back to Japan, because I love the culture, food, history, traditions and the technologies. But more importantly, I have a fetish for Japanese girls and if you examine my computer you'll find Japanese porn and even Manga Porn. Whenever I come to Japan I like to indulge in my desires.

My flight lands and I head for my hotel in Central Tokyo. After having a shower and a brief rest, I hit the streets and examine the 'goods'. In many ways, Japan is the polar opposite of Saudi Arabia, they have one of the lowest birth-rates of any developed country. Some major towns have actually closed their maternity wards because of a lack of babies being born. The other thing, which is noticeable, is the extreme preference for the school-girl look. There's something about that look that symbolise innocence and the uncorrupted, which in Japanese ever advancing, workaholic and fast moving society that has a distain for tradition, many find comforting.

While drinking terrible Japanese beer in a bar, I encounter the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She is dressed as a schoolgirl and has a fresh innocent look about her, but she is clearly not a schoolgirl. I begin to wonder why she is dressed as a schoolgirl and sitting in a bar and then it hits me. She's a prostitute! I send her a sign to come over and talk to me, she hesitates, but gradually she does move over to me.

As she approaches me, I greet her. "Hi, you speak English?"

"Yes, I speak good English." She says to me.

"Hi, my name is Farah from Saudi Arabia and I am here on business. Tell me about yourself?"

"Hi Farah, it's nice to meet you. My name is Akari and I am also here on business." Her eyes are checking me out. Her light brown hair with auburn highlights looks soft and playful and her white skin with high-cheek bones and slender body give's her elegant look. Her voice is soft and very feminine and her shyness conforms to the stereotype of the look she is pushing. I look her up and down and with a naughty smile on my face, I ask her.

"Oh yeah, and what business would that be?" I place my hand and begin tapping on an empty seat next to me, signalling her to come and sit down. She complies and settles down quickly.

"I'm a student at University and I come here to earn extra money doing favours for people." I order a drink for her.

"What kind of favours?" I look closely at her beautiful lips and examine their movement.

"Whatever they want." Her reply fills my head with endless possibilities and her sweet and timid nature sends my imagination into wonderland and my heart into a riot. I have to stop myself from drooling at the possibility of what I can do to her. I feel so powerful and alive, then an idea hits me and I make my proposition to Akari.

"Akari, I really like the look of you, you are so beautiful. A true Japanese flower and one I want to deflower. But I don't want to use you like a whore, you're so much better than that. On the other hand, I understand that it's financially tough out there and you're in need of money. The thing is I am looking for something quite intimate. I travel all over the world and sleep around, but it does get very lonely, and I am here for two-weeks on business. How about this, for two weeks you are my girlfriend and you show me Japan and a good time, and I'll give you $10, 000 for all of it?"

Akari has a stunned look on her face, but after a moment passes, she regains her composure and responds. "Oh, I think Mistress Farah is being too generous, I'm not sure what I can do to earn such a gracious amount?"

"Just be you, that's all I need." I say with a widening smile on my face, "come on let's do some shots." We start downing shots and I listen attentively to Akari's story, she tells me of her background, education and relationships. I watch her lips move carefully, and every few moments, I interrupt her by kissing her lips. She is becoming less inhibited and more open, she starts asking my question about Saudi Arabia and is very curious to learn.

"So you're a princess, that's amazing. How far back does the Saudi Royal family go?"

"That's a difficult question. Our family goes back to the 18th century, when the Arabian Peninsula was under Ottoman Turkish occupation. Muhammad Ibn Saud, who I am directly descendent from on my father side, became the head of a town called Ad-Dar'iyah, and he made a pact with Islamic scholar and preacher called Muhammad Ibn Abd Al-Wahhab. Al-Wahhab was a religious puritan similar to the Christian movement called the Puritans. He founded a Salafist movement, but what the rest of the world calls Wahhabism, which seeks to cleanse Islam of impurities. Salafism means the ancestors of the first generation of Muslims, who are seen as the perfect Muslims and whom the movement wants to aspire too." I take another sip of my drink.

"The trouble with the Ottomans is they follow traditional Sunni Islam and are very urbanite and cosmopolitan in their outlook. Islam has many traditional schools of thought, which go back over a thousand years, and these schools of thought have developed vast religious cannons and traditions. The Salafists believe these traditions are corrupt and have lead to corrupt and false practises, they sought to create a literalistic reading of Islam's holy book and wipe away all traditions that came after it. They not only attacked Sunni traditions, but also turned Shias, Sufis and other non-mainstream form of Islam into their enemy."

"The Ottomans by this stage were already in steep decline. My ancestor created a pact with this Ibn Wahhab, and together they founded the first Saudi State in their area. They went on to attack the Ottomans and fight them for territories. The Sauds based their power on Religious Puritanism and tribalism and these two elements are still there today. My family only controlled a small piece of territory, but over time capture more from the Ottomans. During the First World War we became allies with the British and they helped us capture the rest of what is today Saudi Arabia. Initially the land was just called Arabia, but after my family unified the territory into a single country, it became Saudi Arabia, named after my family."

Akari looked amazed and didn't know how to respond and then I say, "Anyway, that's enough of a history lesson, let's have some fun."

I grab Akari's hand and we head out to a night club, and as we enter the club, I whisper into Akari's ear, "Take me away." Akari may have been a shy conversationalist, but she was anything but a shy dancer. She swirled her hips around me and shook her ass in my face. We had our arms wrapped around each other and kissed on the dance floor. My hand would go up her skirt from time to time.

I place my finger onto her lips and she kisses my finger. Dancing so freely with her makes me very horny and I know I'm ready for her. She senses my eagerness and leads me from the dance floor and into a taxi. We arrived at my hotel and make a dash for my room, like teenagers doing something wrong and yet fun, we are very giddy.

We open and abruptly close my hotel door and no sooner that the door is closed, that Akari's lips are on my lips. She was a shy girl, but now she is being very assertive and slides her tongue into my mouth, which I suck on. I suck her wet tongue harder than I've ever sucked hard messy cock- our saliva exchanges mouths- and my taste buds are tingling.

"I've always wanted to fuck a princess," Akari says with a naughty grin on her face. I place my hand up the front of her skirt. I feel her panties and start to run my hand over it, stroking it aggressively, as we eat each other's faces off.

"I just want to lick good pussy. Nice Japanese pussy. Wet Japanese pussy," I whisper into Akari's ear after I withdraw from her mouth. "Show the princess what you are made off!"

I fall to my knees and I pull down her panties and push up her skirt and there it is. Fresh pussy, which smells like paradise for me. I sniff and breathe her in and I close my eyes to take in the beautiful aroma. A brief silence is followed by the extending of my wet tongue, which makes initial contact by skimming the surface and going upward. Not contempt, I go in for a second helping and then a third.

Teasing Akari's outer lips, I push my face into her pussy and open my mouth and begin the feast like a pig's breakfast. I am so hungry, I eat away at her, while she rolls her head back and closes her eyes and dreams of the delights to come.

My wet tongue and her wet pussy are at one with one another and anyone trying to distinguish the two apart would have their work cut out. Akari lets out groans and school girl like cries and open her mouth to gasp. I've licked enough pussy be able to read women's reactions and this is a good reaction. I just hope she cums heavily on my face.

Akari: "Oh Princess, you are too kind. I am not sure, I am worthy of your majesty's good graces."

"Quiet, I am trying to lick pussy." I say with my mouth covered in pussy juice. I go back in and I work on the inner sanctum and go as far as my tongue will allow. I withdraw, stand upwards and kiss Akari on the lips and insert my tongue, which allows her to taste her own internal juices. My tongue slides in and attempts to reach her throat; I glaze her mouth along the way.

After five minutes of intense kissing and exchanging of fluids, I withdraw my tongue, and grab her hand and lead her to the bed. I throw her onto the bed and jump on top of her and ravage her with kisses. I then rip the remaining clothes, that I am wearing and produce a starpon, which I attach to myself. "Are you ready?" I ask an ecstatic looking Akari, who smiles and nods with enthusiasm.

I brush her outer lips with the starpon, before gently trying to push passed them. Akari tries to hold back her exited groans, but can't and grows louder the further I push. Pretty soon, I'm all the way in and I pause and start kissing Akari on the lips, before I start humping. The humps start of slow and then I speed up, until the entire bed is shaking violently.

Sweat falls of my brow and hits Akari in the face, but need of us care. I am really pounding her and there is nothing she can do about it. Not that she wants too. 30-minutes of intense humping and eventually Akari's pussy starts to leak and this leak turn into a flood.

We both stop and we then reverse roles and Akari straps the starpon onto herself. She holds me down and starts violently fucking my pussy, like she is seeking revenge, this sweet innocent girl has been turned into a monster and I created it. Uhhhhh..she is really good, really hitting the spot.

I don't think I've enjoy another female, the way I am enjoying Akari. I think she's gonna rip my pussy in two at the rate she is going at. I feel myself becoming wet and ready to discharge. Cums comes oozing out and within moments I can't stop producing cum. Gosh, I am so wet and feel embarrassed that I can't stop cuming. Akari starts laughing and then she kisses me on the mouth. We before stop and spend the rest of the evening in each others arms.

The following few days are characterised by me attending business meeting and going out with Akari to tourist sites. We try and have as much sex as possible- while having dinner at a restaurant- we both head to the toilet and Akari licks my pussy in a cubical. My time in Japan nears and end, but I can't bear to leave Akari behind and so I decide to proposition her.

"Akari my love, I need to talk to you. What will you do when I am gone? Do you have any future career plans? Because you are better than a whore."

Akari: "Thanks for that."

I blush, "You know what I mean."

Akari: "I will have to find someone else to please."

"Don't you want more from life than this?"

Akari: "Don't we all?"

"I will come out with it. I care about you and I want to help you, instead of doing this, why don't you come and work for my company in Saudi Arabia as my PA? It's better money and great experience."

Akari starts to blush and says, "Ohhh..I don't know what to say? You're too kind."

"Just say yes."

Akari: "Yes."

The next day we both board a plane for Saudi Arabia. Akari looks excited, she had never travelled abroad before. We sip cocktails until we enter Saudi airspace, at which point, alcohol is no longer sold. Akari who is wearing long clothes, put a Hijab on and covers her hair and despite the fact that I am brining my lesbian lover back into Saudi- I am not worried. The authorities will never suspect a thing, plus she won't have to go through regular security at the airport, because she is with me.

The flight lands and we head for the exits of the aircraft were security men are waiting to check our passports. The stern looking security men look at my passport and Akari's and waves us through. Our bags are taken off the plane and a private SUV is waiting to take me and her away. We arrive in my modern apartment, which is just a stone throws away from my family's palace.

But as soon as we get out the Mutaween approaches me. One stern looking man with a long beard approaches me. He snaps at "Your ID's! Show me you're ID's!" I take my ID card out and he closes examines it. He then grabs Akari's ID, he snorts "Ajnabi (Foreigner), what is your business here?"

"She does not speak Arabic and cannot understand you. She is my hired help for the house." I snap.

The Mutaween officer looks at both of us disgustingly, "Do you have any proof she is in your employment?"

"I just told you, that's good enough." I say to the infuriated officer.

"What's in your bags? Show them to me!" He snaps.

"I am Princess Farah Bint Salman, I wouldn't have you humiliating two ladies in the streets like this. I will report you." I shout out.

The other office who has remained silent throughout all of this, whispers into the confrontational one's ear. A few seconds later, "Okay, you can go. But don't disobey an instruction from us again. It doesn't matter who you are related too."

Me and Akari head up to my apartment, but she looks startled and we both go to sit down, she starts asking me about what that was. I explained what happened.

Akari: "But who are they?"

"They are called the Mutaween or the volunteers, they are our country's religious police. Their job is to uphold public morality, undermine sack religious behaviour and to prevent revolts. They came about in the early 1980's after two events shattered this region. The 1979 Iranian revolution and the 1980 Siege of Mecca."

Akari: "What are these events?"

"The Iranian revolution happened in Iran, which is the largest country in the Gulf Region. The Iranians are ethnically, religiously, culturally and lingusticlly different from us. They are Persians, we are Arabs, they are Shia Muslims, we are Sunnis, they speak Farsi and we speak Arabic. Up until 1979 Iran had been ruled by monarchy, in-fact the history of monarchy goes back 2, 500 years in Iran. But in 1979 the monarchy was overthrown by Ayatollah Khomeini , who then sought to export the Islamic revolution to the neighbouring Arab countries. He hated the Saudi royal family and would issue declarations stating that hereditary rule was forbidden in Islam. Our government went into panic mode and sought to counter the Iranian revolution."

Akari: "And the second event?"

"While our government was worrying about the impact of the Iranian Revolution, a group of religious extremists from the desert, stormed and took over Mecca, which is Islam's holiest site. They believed that one member of their group was a Messiah and they wanted to announce themselves in the holy shrine. They took hostages and massacred people, the siege last a few weeks and with the help of French Special Forces, the Saudi military managed to retake Mecca. The armed group had gone into the basement of Mecca and Saudi Forces decided that rather than storming the basement and losing their own people. They would fill the basement up with water and then insert electronic probes and sought them out that way."

Akari's eyes widen.

"Anyway, because of this event the Saudi government decided to set up the religious police and gave them powers to prevent this from happening again. But they grow to powerful and has evolved into the situation you see now. They hate me, because of my lifestyle and they cannot touch me, at least not yet."

Time passes and Akari is too tide for intercourse, but she doesn't mind watching me. I log on to a webcam website and end up playing with myself in-front of a guy from Texas, who jerks himself off down the webcam. Akari watches with amazement at my sexual appetite and wonders where it all comes from.

A few days later and Akari has started working at my firm, the other workers are suspicious of her, this company is a real dog eat dog atmosphere. We have to be very careful about displaying affection in the office- any one of these treacherous people- could turn me over to State Security and evidence of a lesbian relationship would be enough to crush me. Whenever we pass one another in the corridors, we brush one another, but discreetly in order not to arouse suspicion.

We've even invented code words. When I approach her and say, "I want Sushi take out." It means I want to lick her pussy in the ladies room, and when I say, "I want to Sushi in-house", it means I want to lick her pussy in my office. When she says these things to me, it means to same thing, except she lick me out. And when we ask each other this question, "Don't you want to have Sushi take out/in house?" It means will you lick me out.

Every time I see her in a board meeting, but cannot touch her, my heart races. Oh to be a sexual being in the Kingdom of Silence. We managed to keep this up for months without raising any alarm bells. One day she did not complete her work satisfactory and I decided to punish her in my office.

12