Parent/Teacher Conference

Story Info
Parents enjoy teacher's company one evening.
3.6k words
4.45
11.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a quick story I put together to get the creativity flowing again. I have been gone so long, I wanted to jump back in with a fun little story. It is a work of fiction and all participants are over 18. I did proofread it and I hope I caught anything distracting. Please enjoy.

THE PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE

We know Ms. Danforth (Lori) from around town and we have seen her at various school functions, of course. She was one our son's teachers in his first year of high school. Lori teaches Algebra I (and other math classes). Lori is a single mother and is always very friendly. I do know she is 37 and her son, Terry, is the same age as our oldest son, Dillon. When we see her around town, at the store or at a town event, it's not uncommon to stop and chat with her for a few minutes. The boys get along and they always seem to chat away while the adults converse.

Nothing even overtly flirtatious has ever occurred between she and my husband or I in any of our dealings which is what made this so unexpected for us.

The Friday for parent/teacher conferences came and my husband Colin and I went as usual. Our younger son's parent/teacher conferences were last week and since he is only in 5th grade we only had the one homeroom teacher, Mrs. Hanlon to talk to. Tonight, Lori was the last teacher we had scheduled a talk with so it was about 8:30pm when we sat down across from her in the classroom.

Loris started out saying, "Hi Kim, Hello Colin. Please sit down. I wanted to mention that your son is lagging behind a bit, but not to be too worried, as he is at that age."

She saw us exchange a look of worry.

Then she continued, "He gets distracted easily, forgets to focus, and has forgotten to bring material and completed homework to class. Again, young man, so not too concerned. He does do the homework and participates in class and when he loses focus it's not hard to get him back on track."

"Well, that is a relief," I said, "Is there anything we should be doing at home to keep him focused?"

She said. "It's not really an issue yet. I say give it until spring and if he hasn't knuckled down by then, maybe we talk to him."

It wasn't a bad report over-all. Most of his teachers had similar things to say. "Good kid", "bright" friendly and helpful", but always the day-dreaming would come up.

Colin said, "Well thank you so much Lori, We were prepared for worse. And this was quick."

I chuckled and added, "We were worried these talks would take all night and let our sons stay the night at my sister's house since we wouldn't be home for dinner."

Lori replied, "It's the same for me. My boy spent the night at his dad's in case this ran long. Sometimes, people want to go around and around on it and it can really take forever."

Then Colin offered, "Well, since we are all on our own tonight, you're more than welcome to join us for some dinner."

I commented, "Going back to an empty house at this time of night sounds lonely. We would love the company and its not often we are able to entertain pretty women."

No, I didn't mean it as a 'come on', but just extending an invitation and complimenting her at same time. Colin, however, caught it and so did she.

She said, "Well Kim, I um.. I haven't been "entertained" in some time."

Colin spoke up, "We have all night to entertain each other."

He had that tone that said we all knew what we were talking about.

I told Lori, "We both enjoy entertaining our guests."

She knew right away what I meant.

Smiling, she told me, "That actually sounds fun. It does sure beat an empty house and fast food for dinner."

She pulled out her phone made a call to tell her son she would pick him up in the morning instead of him getting a ride home. He was excited and said they were playing some video games so he didn't mind staying with his dad.

We got the message. I stood up and got my phone out of my purse. I called my sister and asked if she was okay with our boys spending the night. She said they and her son, (their cousin) were fine and she didn't mind. My boys took turns and got on the phone and we said our good nights.

Colin and I drove home and I did that mad rush around to clean up clutter that comes from a lived-in house with two boys. Lori showed up about 15 minutes after us and had a small overnight bag. She must have stopped at her house on the way over to our place.

We all chatted for a few minutes before Lori asked where our bathroom was. I took her to it, while Colin started some light snacks for us.

She put her bag down and asked, "Am I reading this situation right?"

Lori pulled out a purple lace teddy.

I said, "Yes, you are most definitely reading this right."

I rummaged around in the lingerie boxes in my closet and pulled out a similar teddy of blue lace. The lingerie showcased our curves and the lace allowed a hint of her shaved cunt and the black curls of my landing strip to peek through. Lori's nipples were that gorgeous pale rose color capping smooth full globes. I was surprised to discover the nipple of her left breast was pierced. A sexy little bar-bell ran through the sexy little tip. The swell of her breasts was still firm and Colin and I both found her body so sexy. I have a brown acorn color at the peaks of my large boobs. The weight and size of my tits make the effects of gravity inevitable. Still, they sit high on my chest and the nipples are facing forward and not down; and I think they are still a huge turn-on, if you're into bigger boobs that is.

The sexy lace thong-backed teddies we were wearing separated and high-lighted our large round asses. I think we were both well formed in that regard. No, we didn't have any horrible dimpling or pitting, but both us had smooth round butts.

We both got changed into the lingerie. We each polished up our make-up and fluffed our hair to give it some lift. As we finished, Colin came in to say a small veggie tray was ready and it would be a few minutes on some chicken breasts. He never really finished the sentence when he saw us standing there in lingerie. I think Lori had exceeded all his expectations. She looked delectable.

Lori is slightly more voluptuous than I, which Colin greatly enjoyed. She is around 5'8, with nice "MILF" proportions, a full chest, wide hips and beautiful round butt. I topped out at 5'2, so she is considerably taller. My build is similar just packed onto a smaller frame. We both have slimmer waists and it gives us pleasing hourglass shapes, She can just tell a lot more time is all. She has gorgeous blondes locks compared to my black mane. Plus, my deep brown eyes are vastly different from her clear blue orbs. She has long beautiful legs, smoothly shaved and luckily I had given my strong legs a shave earlier that afternoon. Lori had a cute crooked smile and was a bit nervous now.

I crooked my finger at Colin and he shut the bedroom door and joined us. We sat down on the bed and began kissing, first me than he turned to kiss Lori which she eagerly accepted. They kissed deeply and I heard small whimper from her. Apparently, it had been awhile for her and she had really needed this.

I sat quietly and watched while she ran her hands over Colin's back and his hands went up into her long tresses. He tugged a little of the lace bodice down and captured a nipple, causing Lori to moan. Her nipples were proudly erect points. The pair kissed each others, lips, necks and ears with passion, eliciting sighs of delight. I moved about the room lighting candles. It gave the room of lovely glow and high-lighted the action. I saw as Lori caught Colin's bottom lip, pulling it before releasing. Soon they were all hands and mouths as they enjoyed each other with greater abandon.

Meanwhile I was undressing him, helping him get more suitably attired for the evening's festivities. Lori caught my eye.

"Kim, are you okay with this night really heating up?" she asked me seductively.

I have never said yes, with more certainty than that moment.

We climbed up further onto the bed and Colin, frantically ran to turn off the chicken, before cleaning up and putting away the food. In the meantime she and I had some fun of our own. I pushed Lori down on the bed as I straddled her luscious body. She pulled the straps down my arms releasing my huge boobs. She captured them and squeezed causing me to giggle and moan. I leaned down kissing her deep, relishing as her tongue invaded my mouth dueling with my own. She had no qualms about being with a lady and we squirmed against each other caressing skin, pinching nipples and groping heaving bosoms without pause.

Colin rushed back in to re-join the festivities. The sight of Lori and I grinding into each other was cock-hardening. Lori turned as he came in and slid down my body. She paused briefly to run her tongue over my pubic mound and around my dewy lips. I bucked against her mouth and she cooed and hummed against my aroused cunny. She pushed herself the rest of the way off the bed and took Colin's hand, leading him back to bed. Together, they climbed up beside me again. Lori kissed her way down his body this time. She leaned back to gaze at his hardened member standing straight up. Lori took it in her hand and gave him a few pumps to make sure he was fully engorged. She smiled so sexily as he did rise completely to the occasion. Colin is definitely graced in that regard.

Once Colin was rock hard, Lori knew exactly what to do with it. She lowered head to pepper the head with soft delicate kisses. She ducked lower to give his cock and long slow lick from base to tip, before wrapping her full lips around the swollen head. He groaned in pleasure as she eased the entire thing into her mouth and throated him expertly. Whatever was going on inside her mouth must have been amazing as Colin gripped the sheets and groaned deeply. His head lurched when he threw it back in ecstasy. I desperately wanted in on this hot action.

I moved up over Colin and lowered my cunt to him, straddling his head, facing the sloppy blowjob Lori was delivering to my husband's cock. He unsnapped the crotch of my teddy, and pushed it up allowing himself access to my hot sex. He went to work, lapping at my wet box expertly. He paid great attention to my cries and attacked my clit and labia with equal measure. My moans were loud and sincere, echoing off our walls while my man drove me higher and higher. Colin growled in response as he ate my cunt and was getting supreme deep throat from our son's MILFy teacher. Lori's hand snaked down under Colin, and suddenly he gasped against me pussy and shot off hard into Lori's waiting mouth. I watched as her hand pumped softly, making Colin buck and empty his deposit. She swallowed his whole load, except for a bit of excess that dribbled down her chin. She moved up his body to me quickly, kissing me once again. I licked my husband's spunk off her chin and shared it with her during another passionate lip lock.

Lori pushed my lingerie up my body and tossed it aside. She scooped up my right tit lifting it to her lips. She sucked the quivering peak until I succumbed to her lips and Colin's sucking, giving them my first climax of the night. Colin moved out from under me and Lori and I settled back into the bed. She unsnapped her lingerie and I helped her tug and move it up and off her as well. Now, we were all equally nude and smiling. I put my lips to hers and my hand glided up to cup her large smooth tit-flesh.

Our lips stayed fused as her allowed hands unfettered access to each others body. My hand lazily wandered down from her boobs to her stomach and her navel, before touring farther. Lori took my hand, guiding me to where she wanted me. My finger tips touched her moist cunt. I sank two fingers into her and she arched her back, pushing her sex against my hand. I kept sawing my digits in and out, fingering her. She was swishing her hips from side to side, her hands was clutching Colin's while I kissed her and pushed into her deeply. Every few pumps of my hand and she would lift her ass off the bed and beg for more. I stayed there until she wailed in delight and came hard. We each had one and I felt like that was a great place to take a break. Lori felt quite differently.

The quick orgasm seemed to energize her and she deftly maneuvered us into a 69 with Lori on top. She proved to be wonderfully proficient in lighting my fuse again and had me wet and moaning again as we lashed out tongues across clits and along lips. She seemed to especially enjoy when I craned my head to lick her taint and cute rosebud. She pushed her long delicate fingers into me this time, causing me to whimper in ecstasy. I could feel my juices flowing freely and knew Lori's face had to be wet with my nectar. Using two fingers, I spread her lips gaining deeper access to her folds. I licked around her pussy, working her up.

All this time, Lori had been feverishly nibbling at my cunny. She leaned down into my spread pussy letting her tongue taste me again and again. She had her mouth doing a sexy dance along my gash, working me into a zone of total pleasure. I could sense she was getting as close as I. She moved me closer and closer to climax, but I was taking her there with me. She started bucking as I was moaning uncontrollably, and soon we exploded. Her mouth stayed firmly planted to my soaked slit as I came. She was writhing about in a frenzy. I was in heaven when she released her gushing cream into my sucking mouth. The bed was shaking as we both trembled, coming down from our wonderful zeniths.

Colin came back into the room, (I hadn't even realized he left). He had a warm wash cloth and allowed us to clean ourselves. he draped us with soft towels while we caught our breath. Lori looked at me, and when our eyes locked, we both began giggling, then chuckling then laughing in delight at the way the night had turned out.

We remained naked when the three of us went into the kitchen and nibbled at the foods Colin had gotten ready. Soon the naughty twinkle returned to Lori's eyes and the wicked glimmer in Colin's eyes, told me the night wasn't over just yet.

I placed my hand on Colin's dick, forever marveling at his thick stalk. The texture and heaviness of his meat are so arousing. I knew I wanted him in my mouth. He leaned back against the counter as I knelt in front of him and parted my lips, sliding his beautiful cock in my mouth. I felt so hot as he pulsated in between my lips. I reached for his ass, nudging him closer to me. He caressed my face gently and began fucking my face with smooth thrusts.

Lori wanted to suck Colin too. She got on her knees beside me and we passed him back and forth, seductively taking turns sucking at his cock and balls. Lori took my hand and guided me to his ass. As she had apparently done earlier she had me push my index finger up into my husband's ass. This was too much for Colin and I took his imminent orgasm. I kept his cockhead in my mouth gulping deeply, while Lori mouth attacked his exposed cock up and down his thick shaft.

Colin huffed and knelt over scooping me up. He laid me over his shoulder. Lori was laughingly following us while he took my giggling form into the bedroom and tossed me roughly onto the bed. My eyes widened at his dominating behavior; then I looked down and my eyes grew even wider as I gasped. He was still rock head. Having just jettisoned copious amount of cum into my gullet, and he hadn't gone down one bit. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and had my legs over his shoulder when he pushed into me.

In one smooth penetration, my husband filled me up and drove in to his hilt. I could feel his wiry pubes against me. I was so wet. This treatment was unexpected, but I wanted him more than ever. Wet as I was, he thrust against me with no resistance. He glided back and forth forcefully making me scream, yes, actually scream in pleasure! Colin is 6'2 but at the moment he felt even bigger and more powerful. I quivered as he pumped into me again and again, grunting and growling, claiming me and my orgasm. They were intense rhythmic motions that had my back arching and getting one orgasm after another. Small quick bursts of energy and light were firing through my body over and over. Then it hit. The climax exploded from deep in me, pulling a piercing wail. Colin pushed farther into me and held my ass cheeks while he dumped his load.

"Oh, fuck me!" I yelled as my body spasmed and then dumped me into darkness.

We lay there in a sweaty, contented tangle of limbs. Lori was in bed beside us, kissing Colin and slowly caressing my glistening skin. We rolled aside, pulling our passionate friend between us. She turned on her side facing me, kissing me with light little pecks.

She questioned softly, "I had a great time, but are you sure you're alright with all this?"

"Of course I am," I told her, "we enjoyed it too."

Then she asked, "Is this a one time thing?"

I answered, "I hope not!"

I felt the bed jostling and realized Colin had been thrusting his cock along her butt cheeks, smearing his spunk on her puckered opening.

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled, "You're have more in you?"

Colin leered over her shoulder at us, "You two had fun in my ass. I want to fuck this ass."

Lori arched his back presenting her ass back to Colin and he lay behind her on his side.

"Yes!" she groaned again and again as he worked his cock in deep into her.

He rocked back and forth teasing them both. He pulled his wet cock from her and slapped her wide butt with it. He reached down again and guided his quivering rod to her entrance. Colin pushed in smoothly, causing her breath to catch and soon he slid all the way in up to his pubes. I pulled her face to me and began kissing her warmly, passionately. She returned it with equal fervor as she ground her ass back against Colin. She gazed into my eyes with tenderness, while my husband's thick impressive pole plundered her butt. He gripped his hips and flexed his body driving into her with none of the force with which he conquered me. This was a slow gentle taking of her ass, not out to cause her any discomfort. He was varying his speeds and would groan whenever she would clench her sphincter for him. He was giving her thorough fucking and she was responding positively to his ministrations.

"You guys, this is so sexy," I told them, still kissing Lori in between her moans. I reached down and guided a finger to her clit. She as juicy and my hand swirled about causing her to buck erratically. I pushed two wet fingers into her. As soon as my husband felt my fingers through her thin inner walls, he howled.

That did the trick.

Colin panted, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming."

He jerked convulsively as he filled Lori with a much smaller amount. Having cum so much tonight, he didn't have as much to give but it undeniably felt as pleasurable as ever. This set Lori off as well. I felt her cunt clasping my fingers and suddenly my hand was very wet. She mewled as she dropped her head to the pillow.

Colin delicately removed himself from her butt and got up to get the wash cloth and towels again. Lori and I kissed the whole time he was gone and smiled sleepily while he wiped us down and then dried us. He pulled the blankets over our still naked bodies then climbed in behind me. We all drifted off peacefully. I couldn't be more pleased with the evening.