Parent-Teacher Conferences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers

"Well, I'm sure that Lionel would have done brilliantly at Stanford. He's a good student. It's such a shame to waste all that potential over a few little pictures of some big titties."

Jennifer could have punched the old fart in the face right then. She clenched her jaw angrily instead. "If I come in there, then this is the last time. It has to end."

Mr Button beamed. "Of course."

Jennifer grimaced in distaste and stepped into the small changing cubicle with the overweight teacher, pulling the door shut behind her. In the small space she had to stand directly in front of Mr Button, his protruding belly less than half a foot away from her.

"You're such an asshole," muttered Jennifer as she immediately started unbuttoning the front of her blouse without needing to be asked.

The busty blonde pulled her top open, revealing her impressive set of tits, encased in a lacy white push up bra that did mind-boggling things with her cleavage.

"Oh my God," murmured Mr Button in absolute awe. He reached up and cupped Jennifer's big breasts in his podgy hands, giving them an exploratory squeeze. "They're even better than I remember."

Jennifer turned her head away from the teacher's bright red face, looking at the wall of the changing cubicle instead of his face as he fondled her extraordinary knockers through her bra.

"I believe you were going to help me with my pants?" said the teacher, glancing down meaningfully towards his crotch. His hands were still covering Jennifer's big breasts.

A look of shock and revulsion flashed across Jennifer's pretty face as she turned back to the old man. "What the hell are you suggesting?"

Mr Button smiled. "Undo my pants," he ordered calmly.

Jennifer swallowed, looking down towards her stepson's teacher's crotch. In actual fact his stomach was jutting out too far for her to see his crotch.

"Do it!" snapped Mr Button, using his most authoritative teacher tone of voice.

Jennifer's hands were shaking as she reached out and unbuttoned the front of his trousers. She could do this. She'd help him try on his new pants and he'd get his kicks and then leave her alone at last. Lionel would be okay and would get to go to college, and Trevor would never find out about any of it.

The pretty blonde store manager unzipped Mr Button's fly and his pants fell down around his ankles. Jennifer couldn't see a lot over the teacher's oversized gut, but it looked like he was wearing a pair of ancient stained y-fronts.

Mr Button's groping hands continued to roam over Jennifer's expansive bosom. "Reach in the front and take it out," he instructed.

Jennifer looked up at his face in disgust. "What?" she whispered, her voice almost leaving her.

"Take my cock out," growled the old teacher.

"No... I thought you just wanted to try on those pants."

Mr Button rolled his eyes. "You're such a stupid young woman," he gave her big tits an extra hard squeeze causing Jennifer to gasp in pain. "Put your hand in the front of my fucking underwear and pull out my cock!"

Jennifer shook her head in refusal. "This is so gross!"

"Do it!"

Jennifer gingerly reached out underneath his bulging belly and touched his crotch, fumbling for the gap in the front of his y-fronts. She grimaced as she felt his penis was erect, jutting against the front of his underwear.

"Oh God," whispered Jennifer as she slipped her soft hand into the front of Mr Button's underwear. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Mr Button gave a moan as Jennifer's cool hand closed around his rigid erection and pulled it out through the front of his underwear.

The old teacher's cock was about average length but quite thick. And it was hard, very hard. Jennifer immediately let go once she'd got his penis out, resisting the urge to flee from the changing room.

"I didn't say you could let go," grumbled the fat old man, again giving Jennifer's hefty boobs a hard, painful squeeze.

Jennifer yelped and reached out, once again grabbing hold of Mr Button's penis in her soft hand. She looked slightly nauseated as she felt his cock twitch in her grip.

"I think you know what I want," barked Mr Button. He reached down, his large, meaty hand closing over Jennifer's much smaller one. Jennifer gave a small whimper as he forced her hand to slid back and forth on his hard shaft. After a few strokes he let go and the humiliated blonde continued to slowly stroke the controlling teacher's hard prick.

"That's good," breathed Mr Button as Jennifer stroked his erection in her soft hand. The teacher's hands shifted back to her outthrust rack, resuming his enthusiastic boob groping.

The old man gave a moan of pleasure as Jennifer sped up her stroking, her hand rapidly sliding up and down on his cock, starting to give him a handjob in earnest.

Mr Button's hands shifted up from her breasts, reaching for the shoulder straps of her lacy brassiere.

"W-what are you doing?" demanded Jennifer, her hand pausing it's stroking but not letting go of his thick cock.

"Do you want to get this over and done with before anyone stumbles in on us?" asked Mr Button with a knowing smirk. "This'll make it all go faster."

Jennifer nodded mutely and started to jerk him off once again.

The teacher gave a vulgar grin as he pushed the straps of her bra off her shoulders. He shifted his hands to the lacy cups and tugged them down, exposing Jennifer's impeccable bare breasts for the first time.

"Fucking hell!" breathed Mr Button in appreciation. Jennifer's tits were absolutely perfect. The vast, round melons were smooth and lightly tanned like the rest of her flawless skin. They barely sagged at all, despite their immense size, seeming to defy gravity, and they were topped with small dark nipples that jutted out, slightly erect in the cool air of the store.

"Such nice big titties," moaned Mr Button as his hands closed over the soft, warm globes. The old teacher gave a groan as he squeezed Jennifer's full melons, his fingers sinking deep into the firm flesh and causing Jennifer to wince.

The curvy blonde maintained her manual attentions of Mr Button's stiff cock, her hand a blur over the hard shaft as he fondled her bare breasts.

"So big," whispered Mr Button as he squeezed Jennifer's vast boobs. His hips were rocking back and forth as he pushed his cock forward into the young store manager's pumping fist.

Mr Button pinched and twisted Jennifer's hard nipples, tweaking them between his thumb and fingers.

"Oh God!" groaned the old pervert as Jennifer's hand furiously jerked him off. "I'm gonna cum soon."

Jennifer appeared a little relieved at this and increased the pace of her frantic stroking, her other hand reaching up to toy with his hairy old testicles.

"I'm gonna cum soon," he repeated, tugging on Jennifer's nipples. "You'd better get your mouth down there quick or I'll make a big mess."

"What?" gasped Jennifer in surprise.

"You don't want me to squirt all over your skirt, or all over the changing room do you?"

Jennifer's eyes showed her panic. She stopped moving her hand on the old teacher's cock.

Mr Button wasn't to be denied. He pushed away Jennifer's hand and grabbed hold of his own erection, pumping it in his podgy fist.

"Kneel down if you don't want a mess."

Jennifer didn't have time to think of an alternative. The flustered beauty dropped to her knees at Mr Button's feet. Before she could blink the depraved old bugger thrust his hard cock into her mouth.

Jennifer's eyes went wide as his thick shaft stretched her lips wide and slid across her tongue and deep into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Mr Button gave a short grunt of pleasure at the feel of his cock in her warm mouth and then he immediately started spurting. His stubby prick lurched on Jennifer's tongue and thick ropes of his foul cum flooded her stunned mouth.

Jennifer's face filled with alarm as she hurriedly swallowed down his spurting seed, almost gagging on his filthy jism.

"Ahhh yes!" groaned the old teacher in bliss. He grabbed the top of Jennifer's head and held her face in against his groin, his cock still pumping his copious load down her throat.

The old man's hips twitched as he emptied himself into the reluctant mouth of the gorgeous blonde at his feet.

Jennifer finally came off his cock coughing for air and Mr Button leant back against the wall of the changing room, his spent penis dangling between them, the tip sticky with the last drops of his climax.

"You're a fucking asshole," she snapped angrily as she wiped her mouth with the back of one hand, an expression of great disgust on her face.

She got to her feet to get away from the sight of the old bastard's wilting prick and then stuffed her copious breasts back into the lace cups of her brassiere.

"This is over for real this time!" she insisted as she hurriedly buttoned up her blouse.

Mr Button nodded wearily. "That hit the spot. Now are you going to help me try on this new pair of pants or what?"

Jennifer muttered something angrily in disgust and hurried out of the changing room, leaving her stepson's half dressed teacher by himself.

***

A week later...

"You said what!?" shrieked Jennifer Gibson in horror. It was deja vu.

Lionel swallowed and looked down at his feet. "I said you'd go on a date with Mr Button."

Jennifer was bewildered. "Why on earth would you do that?"

"He made me," whined Lionel. "Mr Button said if I didn't get you to go out with him that he'd get me expelled. I thought it was all over when you let him touch your boobs, but he said he wanted just this one more thing."

Jennifer sighed. She assumed that Lionel had no idea about her run in with Mr Button at work last week. The horny old teacher had taken his blackmail to a whole new level and a quick titty grope was the least of her worries.

"Where does he want to go?" she asked, shaking her head. She had to think of a way to stop this or the situation would keep escalating and she'd probably end up having to fuck the fat, old son of a bitch.

"He said the movies," replied Lionel. At least her stepson had the decency to look ashamed of the situation he got her into. "He's making me buy the tickets, he said he wanted seats in the back row... and popcorn."

"Bastard," Jennifer swore. "Well, I'm not going there alone with him."

"Please," begged Lionel. "You have to go."

"I'll go," Jennifer assured her stepson. "But you're coming too." Hopefully that might stop or at least delay the worst of Mr Button's lecherous advances.

***

"You hold the popcorn boy, I need to get my hands on some other goodies," announced Maxwell Button as he reached past Jennifer and shoved the large tub of popcorn into Lionel's hands.

Jennifer grimaced as Mr Button then grabbed her big boobs, squeezing one in each hand through the white t-shirt she was wearing.

"Careful, someone might see," the busty blonde grimaced as the old man ardently mauled at her tits.

"Keep quiet and no one will look," snapped back Mr Button. To his credit he'd picked an unpopular documentary and the theatre was almost empty. At least Jennifer was saved the indignity of being seen in public with the disgusting old prick.

Jennifer bit her lip and endured the overweight teacher's groping in silence. Mr Button gave a small moan as he massaged the shapely blonde's expansive bosom through her t-shirt.

"These puppies are amazing," breathed Mr Button, giving the well-rounded orbs a firm squeeze. He looked past her to Lionel. "You should have a feel boy."

Lionel gave his teacher a startled look. "W-what?"

"No!" snapped Jennifer quickly.

"Go on," urged Mr Button. "They're marvellous. She's your stepmother right? Not your real mom?"

Lionel nodded. The eighteen year old was clearly worried, although his gaze dropped to Mr Button's hands roaming over his stepmother's ample rack.

"Stop it Mr Button," warned Jennifer, this was not why she'd insisted that Lionel came with her to the so-called 'date'.

Lionel's teacher chuckled. "It'll be an educational experience for him. Have you ever touched a pair of tits before?"

Lionel shook his head, squirming a little in his seat.

"Well, trust me boy, these babies are exceptional." Mr Button gave Jennifer's sizeable bosom one last pat and then dropped his hands away from her bust to make room for Lionel.

Jennifer rolled her eyes in disgust. "I doubt you've touched very many yourself, you old bastard."

Mr Button bristled a little at that. "Lionel!" he snapped. "If you don't touch your stepmother's tits right now I'll have you expelled."

Lionel's eyes went wide in distress. He looked anxiously towards Jennifer.

Jennifer looked furious. "Fine. Do it."

Lionel licked his lips and reached up towards his stepmother's expansive chest with one trembling hand.

"You're an asshole Mr Button," she hissed at the old teacher as her stepson started to grope her.

Lionel gave a small moan as his hand touched Jennifer's ample right breast. The eighteen year old's hand looked small against the backdrop of Jennifer's vast boob, and recently Jennifer had been used to seeing Mr Button's podgy fingers helping themselves to her watermelons.

"Squeeze them," urged Mr Button. "Have a good feel."

Lionel's fingers sunk into the firm globe of Jennifer's right breast as he gave her big tit a squeeze. Jennifer closed her eyes as Lionel almost tenderly groped her right breast and then shifted his hand over to her left for a comparing squeeze and feel.

"That's enough," snapped Jennifer after enduring Lionel's touch for a few moments longer. Her stepson immediately pulled his hand away.

"How'd they feel?" asked Mr Button, putting his arm familiarly around Jennifer's shoulder as and pulled her a little closer, as if she was his girlfriend or something.

Lionel's eyes were wide, like a deer caught in the headlights. "Good."

Mr Button chuckled. "Trust me, they're more than just good. Did it get your cock hard?"

Lionel fidgeted in his seat in embarrassment.

"Feel his cock Miss Gibson, see if he's hard," urged Mr Button, leering at her.

Jennifer paled. "That's taking it too far Mr Button."

The old teacher chuckled. "I'm not asking you to give him a handjob. Just reach down there and tell me if he's hard or not."

Jennifer's nostrils flared slightly, but she did as instructed, gingerly dipping her hand between Lionel's thighs to touch his crotch. Jennifer sucked in a sharp breath as she felt the shaft of his erection straining against his jeans and filling her palm.

"Well?" demanded Mr Button impatiently. "Does he have a stiffy?"

Jennifer shook her head. "No." she whispered.

Mr Button chuckled. "Liar," he whispered into her ear.

To both Jennifer and Lionel's relief, Mr Button turned his attention back to Jennifer, dropping his fleshy hand down onto her knee, squeezing her firm thigh through her jeans.

"You should've worn a skirt," he complained, running his palm up her thigh.

Jennifer ignored his complaint. She figured that if she was wearing a skirt his hand would probably be stuffed up it by now.

Mr Button leant in close and kissed Jennifer on her cheek, sending a shiver down her spine. The voluptuous blonde stiffened as her fat 'date' nuzzled her ear and then kissed her neck. She could feel his coarse white moustache tickling her.

"Mmm," Mr Button gave a small contented mumble as his tongue came out, licking Jennifer's earlobe and causing her skin to crawl. She could smell his nasty breath waft across her face as he licked her cheek.

"What are you doing?" she hissed at him.

Mr Button ignored her and reached up, touching her cheek and turning her head to face him. Jennifer gave a look of distress as the red faced old man leant in for a kiss.

The busty blonde tried to lean away but was too slow. Mr Button planted his mouth over hers, letting out a throaty moan as he pushed his repulsive tongue in. Jennifer moaned in distress as the old man pushed his mouth harder against hers and his slimy tongue wormed around inside her mouth.

For almost two minutes they made out, Jennifer writhed in her seat, resisting the urge to push him away as the old man slobbered into her mouth. One of his hands was quickly back up to her chest, squeezing and groping her big tits as he assaulted her soft mouth with his.

When they finally broke off their 'passionate' kiss they were both breathless.

"You certainly know how to show a guy a good time on a date," remarked Mr Button with a lewd wink.

Jennifer shook her head in amazement; she wasn't sure how to respond.

The hoary old teacher shuffled in his seat, spreading his flabby thighs wider. "How about you get that sweet mouth of yours down into my lap?"

Jennifer immediately felt sick.

"Oh come on now," said Mr Button, smiling lewdly. "It wouldn't be the first time my cock went in your pretty little mouth, now would it?"

Jennifer glanced sharply back at Lionel, but he didn't show any particular reaction to Mr Button's disclosure. The buxom beauty took a deep breath to steel herself and then leant over Mr Button's lap, reaching into his crotch and unfastening the front of his pants.

As Jennifer reached inside and tugged out Mr Button's erect penis she glanced up at Lionel. Her stepson was watching her with wide eyed amazement.

"Watch the movie Lionel," she instructed. The last thing she wanted was for her stepson to see her sucking off his teacher. But she probably should have thought about that before she'd insisted he came along with her.

She stroked Mr Button's stiff cock in her hand as she watched to make sure that Lionel turned his attention back to the screen. When she was satisfied he wasn't looking, her slid her mouth down over the head of Mr Button's stout prick.

"Oh fuck yes!" groaned Mr Button as Jennifer's warm mouth slid down his hard cock. The busty babe's lips slid most of the way down his shaft, the head of his dick nudging right into the back of her mouth.

The overweight teacher slumped back in his seat, dropping a hand onto the top of Jennifer's head as she started to bob over his lap, the tight seal of her lips sliding rapidly up and down on his erection and her tongue working dexterously at the shaft of his prick. He was in absolute heaven.

Jennifer moaned around the mouthful of dick, her cheeks hollowing as she worked Mr Button's cock with all her oral abilities. She was determined to once again get their encounter over and done with as quickly as possible.

As Jennifer sucked forcefully on Mr Button's erection, she slid one hand up along his inner thigh and used her fingertips to gently stroke and tease his hairy balls, adding to his stimulation.

The hand on the top of Jennifer's head pushed down, urging her to take his cock deeper into her hotly sucking mouth. Jennifer moaned again, her lips stretched wide around the base of his shaft as the teacher forced her face right down into his lap.

Mr Button reached over and slapped Jennifer's denim clad posterior with his free hand. The smacking noise made Lionel turn his attention briefly back to his stepmother and teacher, the teenager's eyes going wide at the sight of the sexy blonde giving vigorous head to the ugly older man.

"You like her ass?" asked Mr Button. "Give it a squeeze too."

This time Lionel didn't seek Jennifer's permission, not that she was in any position to give it. He reached down from behind her and cupped her right buttock in his palm, giving it a firm squeeze through her jeans.

"Nice eh?" remarked Mr Button, his hand still on the top of Jennifer's bobbing head, urging her to move faster up and down on his hard prick. "Slip you hand down the back of her jeans and feel the real thing boy."

Jennifer moaned in protest, but Mr Button kept her head pushed down hard into his lap, his hard cock stuffing her mouth. She moaned a second time as she felt Lionel move his hand down inside her jeans and slide over the smooth expanse of her round buttock. She was wearing a pink thong so there was nothing between his palm and the warm skin of her ass-cheek.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers