Parent-Teacher-Student Conference

Story Info
Mr. Peters and Miss Harding meet the parents.
31.6k words
4.73
220.2k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was the result of a suggestion by ChrisTor22, a Canadian member of Literotica. It concerns father-daughter and mother-son incestuous activity. If that is not to your liking then most definitely move on to another story. You won't like this one! Otherwise, though, I do hope you enjoy it! Please note that all characters in this story are at least eighteen years old, as that is the minimum age for enrollment at Templeton College.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Learning begins at home. Character education at college can only do so much. This is in part because so much of one's character, both good and bad, has been well established by the time one enters college. However, the administration and faculty of Templeton College was not so pessimistic that they felt there was little room for improvement once a daughter or son enters college. On the contrary, they felt that much can still be learned, and they didn't mean just about mathematics, biology, physics, or chemistry. They felt that eighteen, nineteen, and even twenty year old men and women can still learn a great deal about themselves, as moral, virtuous, and disciplined members of society, and they had the record to prove it.

Graduates of Templeton College were well sought and highly valued by major companies, professions, and associations, because the college did indeed produce young men and women of tremendous character. Templeton graduates were not only knowledgeable and skilled, they were also conscientious, disciplined, dedicated, responsible, reliable, and virtuous. Templeton alumni could be trusted to always do their best, to be counted on when times got tough, to be faithful, loyal, scrupulous, and just. These were character traits that were nurtured, molded, and tuned during the course of the Templeton college experience. Yes, Templeton did tend to attract the finest young men and women of their generation. Many of the freshmen needed little further guidance. But, a great college attracts great applicants because it is indeed known for turning the good into the great, realizing the full potential that is present within any young aspiring student.

Templeton though also recognized that their success would be enhanced and solidified through the cooperation and collaboration of their pupils' parents. Many a time they had seen much of their hard work and progress across two semesters dissipate and perhaps even disappear during the course of the summer when the young men and women returned to the bosoms of their homes, quickly falling back into their old ways upon entering a directionless, heedless, and capricious parental environment.

The administration of Templeton, therefore, decided to reach out to the students' parents. An outreach program would not only be of direct benefit to the undergraduates within their current care and consideration, but also to future generations within each respective household. Skilled parents yielded conscientious and dutiful offspring, and these future coeds of Templeton College, raised according to the established Templeton pedagogical precepts and principles, would likely come to college already well trained and well disciplined. Templeton might then have little to improve upon, but no faculty member or administrator could hardly complain about that!

President Chalmers reached out to Mr. Peters and Miss Harding to be active participants within this outreach program. It was obvious that they should be involved in any such mission, as Mr. Peters and Miss Harding were well known within the college for turning around some of the more problematic and recalcitrant miscreants.

They were both, though, a bit reluctant, a bit ambivalent, as they were uncertain that the older generation would be receptive to modern pedagogy. The New School approach to student discipline was not the experience of the older generation. Parents can at times be a little stuffy, old-fashioned, and downright closed-minded when it came to the ideas, solutions, and innovations of the modern age. But, Mr. Peters and Miss Harding were willing to give it a try, as long as President Chalmers would fully support them if they in fact met with some objection.

This was not a problem for the President. Mr. Peters' and Miss Harding's methods were provocative. But, being at the cutting edge, working outside the box, naturally entailed at least some resistance. Plus, Mr. Peters and Miss Harding were by now well published scientists. Their methods could be controversial, at least in the eyes of some, but their results had strong and compelling empirical support. One could not argue with results, and the fact was that their students became, hands down, the best graduates that Templeton could offer.

It was decided that Mr. Peters would meet with the parents of three students that he had previously disciplined, students whose lives he had touched personally, lives that had clearly improved through the New School method.

Mr. Peters selected Julie Hall, one of the cheerleaders who got into trouble for teasing and harassing a fellow classmate (see "Teddy has a hard day," The Lessons, Chapter 12), as well as for disrespectful use of her cell phone (see "Mr. Peters and the cell phone," The Lessons, Chapter 28); Lisa Lewis, another one of the cheerleaders who also subsequently got into trouble once again by tricking and then blackmailing a faculty member (see "Turnabout is fair play"); and last, but not least, Emily Brown, one of the girls who got into trouble for not wearing regulation panties (see "Mr. Peters and the panties").

The girls and their fathers were waiting in Mr. Peters' office for their scheduled parent-student-teacher conference, an office which had rather significant memories for each of the girls. They glanced nervously around them as they anticipated Mr. Peters' arrival.

The fathers were no less uncomfortable. Most fathers found meeting with their daughters' professors to be at least a little troubling, especially when the daughter has gotten into some trouble. But, perhaps what was really troubling them was the presence of a pillory within this professor's office.

Mr. Brown was himself unaware that his daughter had gotten into any sort of trouble, but even for him the presence of the pillory was rather disconcerting.

Lisa and Julie had informed their parents of their college travails, but had never explained the full nature of Mr. Peters' disciplinary methods. Their fathers now did wonder, contemplating the pillory. They couldn't imagine that the girls had to submit to something like that. On the other hand, they would have to acknowledge that they had noticed a distinct improvement in their daughters' academic performance and behavior secondary to the effort of Mr. Peters. They were quite happy to learn of his methods, hoping to reap as much benefit within the family home.

Mr. Peters strode into his office. "Yes, excellent, we're all here!" Mr. Peters introduced himself, said hello to the three girls, and shook the hands of each one of the fathers. He then began the meeting by acknowledging, "Yes, well, it's always very good to have fathers who are closely involved in the education, the upbringing, of their daughters. Really, I must say, I was thrilled when you all agreed to participate."

"Well, I have to say, Mr. Peters," Mr. Hall responded, "that I did really want to meet the man who has been such a positive influence on my daughter."

"Father!" Julie complained. None of the girls were particularly happy about participating in this meeting. It was indeed true that they were now much better behaved, but it was never good to have the world of one's teachers collide with the world of one's parents. Nothing desirable ever really came of that, at least that was how Julie felt.

"Julie, please, I am talking to your professor," Mr. Hall replied, admonishing his daughter for interrupting their conversation. "Really, sir," he said, turning his attention back to Mr. Peters, "we were running up quite a phone bill. Plus, Julie was most definitely neglecting her studies and chores. Frankly, the money we saved should go directly to you."

"Well, sir..." Mr. Peters modestly waved off the compliment.

"No, seriously, and, in fact, she has been much more cooperative at home, diligently doing her chores, staying all the way through dinner, even helping to clear off the table and wash the dishes."

"Father, really, come on," Julie again complained.

"Well, it is true, Julie, and I can't tell you how proud I am."

Mr. Lewis offered his agreement. "Oh yes, absolutely. When I heard what happened with that young man, Theodore, I was, frankly, mortified and ashamed of the behavior of my little Lisa, but ever since her session with you, well, frankly, she's become a different girl."

"Actually," Mr. Brown said, "I wasn't aware that my daughter had gotten into any trouble. Is that why we're all here?"

The fathers had only been asked if they would like to participate in a parent-teacher-student conference, along with their daughters, to learn the methods the college was employing to further improve the self-discipline, the character, and the development of their daughters' emotional, moral growth. They had not been told that they had been chosen specifically because of any trouble experienced by their daughters.

Mr. Peters furrowed his brow at Emily. "Emily, you didn't tell your father about your violation of a college regulation?"

"No sir," she quietly replied. "I didn't think I had to do that."

Mr. Peters took a deep breath. "Well, I suspect that now is as good a time as any."

She timidly asked, "Must I?" It wasn't really anything she had ever wanted to tell her parents, particularly her father, and especially in front of other older men.

"Yes, you do," Mr. Brown emphatically asserted, much more so than he normally would. He didn't want to appear to Mr. Peters like a permissive wimp when it came to parenting, although frankly such an impression would not be far from the truth. He was certainly embarrassed, as a father, to be exposed for not even knowing of his daughter's delinquent behavior.

Emily looked at her father, and then glanced nervously around her, at the two other fathers and at Mr. Peters. This really was rather embarrassing, but she finally just blurted it out, "Okay, yes, I wasn't wearing the right panties," her face reddening at such an admission.

"Oh." Mr. Brown was a bit stunned. He wasn't particularly comfortable about speaking with his daughter about her undergarments, and certainly not in front of strangers. "Yes, well, um, alright then," he quietly and meekly replied, now regretting that he had even asked about it.

The two other fathers were also a bit embarrassed. They knew of the Templeton uniform code and were in full agreement. It saved them a good deal of money, as the white blouse, black tie, plaid skirts, black Mary Janes, and white cotton brassieres and panties were considerably less expensive than what an average college girl would spend on whatever fashions were currently popular. However, they left the specifics of their daughters' dress to their wives, sharing Mr. Brown's reluctance to discuss such matters. Julie was a bit embarrassed for Emily as well, although Lisa giggled. She found it kind of funny.

"Lisa," Mr. Peters admonished, "This is not a joke."

"No sir," she softly replied, looking demurely down at the floor, "it's not," she admitted.

Mr. Lewis, Lisa's father, was impressed at the immediate compliance the professor obtained from his daughter. He really was very curious as to his methods. They were certainly quite successful.

"Mr. Brown," Mr. Peters said, turning his attention back to Emily's father, "you seem a little reluctant to discuss your daughter's panties."

"What? No! Well...yes, um, I mean..." He really didn't know what to say. He clearly was uncomfortable talking about it, but no father likes to admit having any inadequacies as a parent, particularly not to her teacher, and especially not when it came to anything that had to do with sexuality. A modern parent of the twenty-first century should be well passed such inadequacies.

Mr. Peters smiled sympathetically. "I know it's hard, Mr. Brown. All fathers have difficulty discussing certain things with their daughters as they grow up, developing into mature young ladies. It's really quite natural."

"Yes sir," Mr. Brown quietly acknowledged.

"Have you ever checked your daughter's panties before she left for classes?"

"What?!" Mr. Brown had never imagined doing any such thing.

The two other fathers agreed as well, at least so the surprised expressions on their faces suggested.

Emily and Julie looked wide-eyed at Mr. Peters. He wasn't actually suggesting that they do such a thing, was he?

Lisa though suppressed a smile at such a thought. She wasn't too sure she would really mind that. When she was first spanked by Mr. Peters she had been a very timid, naive, and inexperienced girl, but she grew up rather quickly after that, albeit not always for the good, her escapade with the teacher, Mr. Flanders, being a case in point.

Mr. Peters explained. "It's important in any household for parents to share the responsibilities in raising their children. Simply because your daughter is becoming a young lady" [all three girls were at least eighteen years old] "that does not mean that you can just abdicate your responsibilities as a father to your wives. It's important for both of you, for both parents, to remain closely and intimately involved in the parenting." That did make sense, sort of.

Mr. Peters continued, "A girl needs to know that her father remains invested in her future, concerned about her well-being, her moral character, even when she reaches the legal age. These three girls all still live within your homes, is that not correct?"

The fathers all nodded in agreement.

"And, is she allowed to come and go as she pleases?"

"Well, no, of course not," they all acknowledged.

"Is she allowed to disobey the laws and regulations of society?"

"No, no, obviously not," they all asserted.

"Can she simply do whatever she pleases?"

"No, no, most definitely not."

"Do you monitor her behavior so that she does not get into trouble, so she does not break any rules?"

"Well, yes, of course."

"Do you carefully review her college grades, her class performance?"

"Yes, absolutely!" Actually, Mr. Brown relegated that to his wife as well, but he didn't admit it.

"Well, one very clear and serious college regulation is wearing the required uniform. Just as you monitor and discipline your daughter with respect to any other college or social rule, you should do so here as well, unless you feel, of course, that your wives should take all the responsibility."

The more Mr. Peters talked the more sense he appeared to make, or at least the more confused the fathers became.

Mr. Peters suggested, "Shall we check right now?"

"What?! "Right now?!" "Here?!" The fathers, and the daughters, all expressed their astonishment. He really could not be serious, but the girls kind of knew, firsthand, that he probably was very serious indeed.

"Well, yes, of course. This is precisely the purpose of this parent-professor conference. We want to demonstrate for you, we want to help you, become more effective parents. We have a number of exercises planned for you this afternoon that will help lead you in the right direction, that will put you on the right path of becoming a more effectively involved parent, and one of these will naturally be a panty inspection."

"Mr. Peters," Mr. Lewis objected now as well, "I am not sure that this is really appropriate. My daughter is a young woman now. My gracious, I stopped seeing her..." He couldn't even finish the sentence. Just saying the word out loud seemed inappropriate, just as Mr. Brown had felt.

"Her panties, Mr. Lewis? You see, sir, you are even having difficulty just saying the word out loud. How can you expect to command any respect, any authority, if you are unable to even broach the topic?"

He turned to the three girls, his three students. "Young ladies, if you would, step over here, to the middle of the room, and raise the front of your skirts for your fathers and ask them if your panties are acceptable."

"Oh Mr. Peters," Julie objected. "Must I do so, really? It will be so terribly embarrassing."

"And, my dear," Mr. Peters explained, "that would be precisely the point." He turned to the men. "You see, gentlemen, the New School method for disciplining young men and ladies consists of three components: pain (albeit only very little is ever really necessary), embarrassment, and pleasure. When these components are mixed correctly and judiciously applied, it's really quite striking what can be accomplished."

The fathers didn't really understand, being confused in particular by the reference to pleasure. Of what pleasure is there in the course of being disciplined?

The girls did not object further. They knew better than to defy Mr. Peters. The girl who continued to object would likely suffer even more. So, with their fathers watching with considerable astonishment, they dutifully left their sides to stand before them. They did though hesitate a bit, glancing at each other, wondering if any one of them would chicken out, although again knowing that it would be much worse for whoever did.

The fathers did not voice any further objection. They knew that they were out of their league. This was not their home. This was Templeton College, a very revered and respected institution of higher education, and they were in fact within the office of a very highly regarded master of pedagogy, the man who was personally instrumental in the notable improvement in their daughters' character and development.

Plus, if they were being honest, they would have to admit that a part of them, a deep, hidden part, was also very, very curious, and that part was now stirring at the thought of seeing their daughters with their skirts raised. It was, of course, terribly, terribly wrong to have any such thoughts, to take any actual pleasure, in the sight of their daughters' panties, but nobody would ever know of their private interest, their curiosity, and it was clearly under the guidance and instruction of the esteemed professor, so it couldn't really be wrong.

The girls in unison bent over and took hold of the hems of their plaid skirts, glancing once again at each other, and their fathers, who quickly averted their eyes, and then slowly raised them up.

The room was deathly silent as they did so. The men's eyes all returned to the sight of their daughters, fixed on the appearance of gradually exposing thighs, with each father's eyes particularly focused on the lily white thighs of his own daughter. Their girls did have such youthfully shaped legs.

Mr. Lewis, like Mr. Brown and Mr. Hall, had his doubts about what Mr. Peters was having his daughter do, but he was also duly impressed with how obedient Lisa was being. He sorely doubted that she would raise her skirt if he had instructed her to do so.

Lisa could feel her pussy warming at the thought of showing her father her panties.

Lisa looked like such an angelic little girl, with her so very diminutive petite frame, the absence of much of any breasts to even notice, her red hair in a long pony tail falling down her back, her large round pretty green eyes, looking so innocent and pure. But, in reality, ever since her session with Mr. Peters, she rather enjoyed being a bit flirtatious and playful, even with her father.

The girls paused once again when their skirts were just below the point of no return, but they did not hesitate for long. They were Templeton coeds, protégés of Mr. Peters, and they were good girls. They would not defy or disobey their professor. They lifted their skirts all the way up, all the way up to the point where every man could see all of their panties.

123456...9