Parental Guidance Suggested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," sighed Chad, knowing it wouldn't be long. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...!"

Lorraine giggled. "Yes, fuck my tits, fuck my tits, fuck my tits...." She spoke in a fevered whispers. "Wish you'd done this in high school, I'll bet!"

"You don't know how many times I did, in my imagination!" countered Chad. He was close to an orgasmic stupor as he reveled in the combination of firmness and softness that enveloped his cock. He was humping harder and faster into the lovely Lorraine's luxurious bosom, and Chad leaned back to enjoy the sight of his prick surrounded by all that tit. Lorraine gave him a smile as she used her hands to clamp his cock harder in her cleavage. Chad smiled back and leaned against the door to the stall.

At that moment, the latch gave way and Chad fell backwards into the restroom sink, his genitals flailing about, still eager to spew on his partner's boobs. Lorraine gasped and bounced to her feet to see if he was all right. As Chad struggled to steady himself on the washbasin, he looked to his side and discovered a young girl with even bigger boobs than his partner, naked from the waist up and working hard not to giggle! His hardness immediately evaporated in embarassment.

"Jules!" cried Lorraine. "What are you doing in here?"

"Same as you, Mom!" shot back the ravishing teen sporting ripe and ready J-cup breasts. "We thought that was you. We were listening," she giggled.

"I'd know those grunts anywhere, Dad!" bellowed a male voice from inside the handicapped stall. Chad's son Wally strode out chuckling. "C'mon, Dad! Pull yourself together!"

"Julie?" said Lorraine, thrusting her breasts forward and taking a step toward Wally. "You haven't properly introduced me to your young man."

Julie smiled, thrusting her breasts forward so there would be no confusion about who was bigger. "Wally, the blonde with precum all over her big tits is my mom, Lorraine. Lorraine, this is Wally. I have a feeling you know his father!"

Despite the fact that she was standing there in a public toilet with her breasts hanging out, Lorraine blushed. "Yes, I'm afraid you caught us," she said in a low voice. She turned to Wally's father. "Chad, stand up, will you? Let me help you up...."

Chad smiled at the way Lorraine's big boobs dragged across his body when she bent over to help him up. "Thanks, Lorraine."

Julie nonchalantly reached over and fondled Wally's cock as she watched. "Wally! You didn't tell me your father was so dreamy!" she teased her young lover. "Neither did you, Mom!"

"Dreamy and creamy!" laughed Lorraine, licking her lips as she teased the head of Chad's hard cock with her knuckles.

"Lorraine...." said Chad as he struggled to his feet. "Your daughter ... well, she...."

"She's got big tits is what you mean, I think!" giggled Lorraine. "Bigger than mine, I have to tell you!"

"I know, I know," grunted Chad, walking over to her, holding his hardening cock as an offering. "Um ... what did you say your name was?" said Chad to the young girl.

Julie's skin had a pinkish glow, from her gorgeous face to the tips of her monumental bosoms. "Julie, sir," she whispered.

"Julie, back up and sit that cute behind on the toilet," coaxed Chad, steering her toward the handicapped stall, where there'd be room for both he and his son. "Wally, come here. You and I are going to give this young lady a treat."

Julie hopped up and down in her seat in horny excitement, sending the considerable surface area of her tits audibly slapping each man's cock as each one pointed at her bosom and mouth. "Yes!" growled Julie. "Feed them to me!" The men started hunching toward the two biggest object in the room... the ones attached to Julie's chest.

Julie's mother Lorraine looked on with mixed emotions. She was certainly proud of her sexy daughter and the way she had every man in the room eating out of her hand ... or out of her bra. But she was monopolizing them! Lorraine wanted to make Chad spew and then she was dying for a shot at the younger man, Wally. She was sure he'd have a lot of stamina and other substances in him. Sure, it had been fun to have that cute salesgirl Mandy lick her nipples and suck her pussy, but Lorraine liked cock!

"Oh, excuse me!" said a female voice from the vicinity of the door. "I didn't mean to interrupt anything. I just wanted to use the ... Lorraine? Is that you?"

"Mandy!" whooped Lorraine. "Come in, come in," she beckoned. Lorraine glanced over at her bountiful daughter as she whispered sweet nothings to the two cocks standing at attention in front of her face.

"Lorraine, why did you run off so fast?" asked the vivacious salesgirl from the bra shop.

"Oh, dearie, it's only because I smelled cock!" laughed the topless mother. "You tasted delicious, darling, but I longed for the taste of cock in my mouth, and I knew that Chad here..." she shrugged at the two men vying for room in Julie's mouth behind her, "was in the mall, so...."

"I felt bad!" said Mandy, shrugging her dress over her head to reveal surprisingly full breasts. "I didn't get a chance to return the favor." She licked her lips and got on her knees to lick Lorraine's pussy.

Lorraine shuddered in anticipation of a mind-numbing orgasm from the attentions of this attractive young woman. "Mandy, do you do men, too?" she asked.

"Sure," said the salesgirl, wiping Lorraine's secretions from the back of her hand. "When those two are done, I'll take one of them in my mouth while your daughter eats me out...."

"After that you could have one of them ram it in your cunt while you lick my pussy some more," said Lorraine, speaking quickly so as not to lose the thought. "The other man could do Julie's tits again. Then...."

Mandy's oral attentions distracted Lorraine. Soon the only sounds that could be heard were Lorraine's exciting breathing and the grunts of father and son as they pounded young Julie's face with their cocks.

Wally looked over at his father. It was true what he had said about how turned on he would be by a girl Wally's age with big tits. He'd never seen his father so excited. Chad was hunching his hips up and down, making his hard cock slap Julie's right tit on the downstroke and tease her laughing face on the upstroke. Wally took his father's lead and did a similar genital dance on Julie's left boob. Julie giggled and licked her lips. Wally hoped she would work over each of their cocks with her hands ... but it seemed that she couldn't get them out from under her J-cuppers. The way she was seated on the toilet trapped her hands between her enormous breasts and her thighs. Wally glanced again across the room. After Julie brought the two of them off, maybe her mother would like to sample Wally's cock...?

Mandy the salesgirl lapped enthusiastically at her mature lover's pussy. She kept looking over at the trio in the stall. Mandy grinned as she imagined eating out Lorraine's deliciously top-heavy daughter ... but as much as the thought of serving young Julie some cunnilingus pleased her, the idea of chewing on the teenage J-cupper's big nipples turned her on even more! She looked at the two men making a fuss over the young girl. Well, they didn't look half-bad either. If Mandy was honest with herself, she would have to admit that she preferred sex with other girls. But a cock like those offered by the two men standing in front of her in her pussy once in awhile made for a nice change. After Lorraine gushed all over her face, Mandy thought she'd invite the older man to pound her pussy while she licked young Julie's tits all over...

Lorraine eyed Wally's whanger hungrily. Her old classmate Chad was yummy and knew how to take care of a girl's titties, but his son looked bigger ... and longer-lasting! As much as Mandy's talented mouth was getting her off ... she looked forward to being pounded by young Wally.

Chad was practically drooling at the opportunity to shake his cock in the face of titanically titted Julie, Lorraine's impossibly stacked daughter. Saliva dripped from the corners of his mouth, while other fluids flowed from his person to Julie's jugs. He was having so much fun he hardly had a chance to think about who he might fuck next. That young thing munching Lorraine's muff looked pretty dishy, but Chad wondered if she played on both teams....

"Whoops! Sorry," interrupted a male voice. A well-muscled young man in a tight uniform shirt was wheeling a maintenance cart into the women's restroom. "Cleaning crew! Didn't mean to interrupt...."

Julie pulled each long cock from her mouth and spoke. "You get your ass in here right now, mister!"

THE END