Paris de Noche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt down and I could sense her intently watching me with one hand still in my pussy and the other stroking her hairy pussy. Being a bit uncomfortable with her so close and touching me, after a few more strokes over my wet slit it didn't bother me at all. My concern was my lover momentarily, but with this incredible stimulation and my mind spinning being surrounded by these beautiful people my concern was overtaken with lust. I continued slowly sucking and bobbing my head over the giant member while fondling his testicles. Relaxing my mouth and throat as best I could, I repeatedly sucked the head forcing myself farther on it. I was pleasantly surprised in discovering I could manage more and more without gagging, and the long shaft as rigid as it was had a little give to it and became easier to swallow. As I thrust forward, he rocked his hips toward me and more slipped deep down my throat. I became feverish with lust and my pussy contracted spasmodically as the burning ache was turning into an inferno.

Maria had a tight grip on the base of his cock and with more and more bobbing and pushing my lips finally reached her fist. She jerked her hand away quickly and exclaimed she was shocked at my ability, all the while squealing and giggling, she encouraged me to suck it all baby! I kept bobbing my head and she stroked the back of my neck assisting me. I pulled back and holding the tip between my lips momentarily, I took a deep breath with my mouth open wide and in one swift lunge; I engulfed the monster with my nose touching his bristly pubic bone. The feeling was absolutely delicious and in spite of the heat, large goose bumps formed over my body. Leon groaned and grunted my name, and grabbed the back of my head with both hands momentarily holding his cock deep inside my throat. He yelled this was the best cock sucking he has ever had!! Maria suddenly appeared to be envious of my ability and exclaimed this is remarkable and has never thought anyone would be able suck his entire cock. Jokingly, she said I should give myself a break because Leon may never want her back.

She immediately encouraged me to try it inside my pussy. I was just getting started, and reluctantly removed my mouth from the wonder. It jerked in my hands and when I let go it sprung back against his stomach with a resounding smack. Delirious with excitement, I wanted to continue and finish what I started like I did so many times with my husband and others, then quickly realizing where I was, I looked quizzically at him, asking if I am doing the right thing and motioned for him to come close beside me. Grinning from ear to ear he got up and walked over to the lounge with a huge bulge running along his leg and the swollen head of his penis was exposed. He bent over and put his arm around me and kissed me tenderly. I loved this man with all my heart, and this was just another delightfully crazy experience. My sweetheart squeezed my hanging breasts and rolled my nipples between his fingers. I reached up his leg and felt his incredibly hard cock and pulled it toward my mouth, being overwhelmed with uncontrollable lust.

I acted like a wanton wench and Leon got up and instructed me to kneel on my hands and knees in front of him. Walking around me, his long penis bobbed as he stepped and appeared to defy the laws of gravity. I immediately turned with my back toward him and spread my legs with my butt high and my back cradled in an arch, bracing myself with my elbows and grabbed the pillows. I was not embarrassed in the least when everyone saw how wet I was. My entire pubic area was drenched with streams of my juices and running down my legs giving the extent of my passion away. I looked my husband in the eye and said to him, I'm very, very horny and please forgive me, I must be raving mad! He smiled and caressed my forehead and stroked my shoulders and said, sweetheart, you're doing just fine as the fever radiated throughout my body. Maria spread oil she retrieved from the bedside table on my buttocks and inside my thighs, giggled and asked my husband to help coat the insides of my pussy, as if I needed any more lubrication.

It was flowing out of me and down my thighs. He smeared the oil in and around my pussy, and then swiped his tongue over my anus and clitoris and lapped some of my honey. Trembling with excitement, I forced my buttocks higher and pushed back against his tongue and fingers rocking my pelvis back and forth. I was losing control, wild with anticipation of receiving the monstrous cock and could sense the beginning of an enormous orgasm boiling deep inside me. Leon approached from behind and straddled between my legs with his long muscular legs and lowered himself to my level. I looked back and his cock was all wet and slick, aimed at my pussy. Maria took his cock in her hand and sucked the head and pulled it toward me. Her fingers manipulated my pussy lips for the cockhead to penetrate me. Bracing myself on my arms preparing for the onslaught, he forced the swollen head inside a little and I involuntarily contracted my muscles and squealed it is too big for me.

Surprisingly, Maria, holding the pulsating cock in her hand, bent over and with her tongue and mouth and face, smeared the oil and my juices over and around my pussy with little laps to my clit. That felt absolutely wonderful and I almost collapsed! Right then, I found nothing objectionable with a woman fondling me. She licked his cockhead again and steered it with one hand and spread my pussy lips with the other. I felt it enter! It felt as though I was being impaled with a telephone pole. I bent my head down and pushed back with my arms as the thick monster split my pussy wide open. The flanged head popped past my tight opening and I felt my flesh ripped apart as it rocketed into my slick tunnel like a missile. I screamed, more from lust than any pain. He stopped for a moment and I relaxed my muscles to get accustomed to the size. Catching my breath, I gave another push to match his humping taking more and more. He bucked his hips toward the center of my vulva and I continued to rock back and forth feeling it penetrate me deeper with each thrust and I thought it would come out my mouth.

His powerful thrusts were like a locomotive and he groaned when it was buried completely inside me with his heavy testicles mashed against my pubic bone. I felt a spasm of delicious pain as he held his cock deep inside my belly all the while approaching brain death. After a repeated series of full penetrations, my body jerked and twitched and I became wild, thrashing my head and hair in the air. Cursing at the man, I squeezed his cock with my pussy muscles with all my might and Leon gave out a squeal, and moaned at my powerful burst of pressure! Maria placed her hand on my stomach and I swore the cockhead was past my navel! I had never been split open up or penetrated as deep or felt anything like this before. Consumed with insane desire I screamed for more! Writhing and squirming, grinding my hips relishing the vicious pounding, I commanded my husband to kneel in front of me so I could suck his cock! He moved in front of me and straddled the bed in front of me. His cock, a throbbing steel bar, snapped up past his navel.

I was pleased he was obviously enjoying this erotic scene as much as I was. He thrust his cock into my open mouth and I swallowed him instantly, snaking my tongue out and licked his hairless sac. Leon gripped my hips and hammered my pussy with such force, slapping his testicles against my clit and drove my lover's cock deeper down my throat. Maria reached under and fondled my swaying breasts and it became difficult to concentrate on any one erotic sensation I was receiving. My mind was almost totally gone! She cheered as she watched the monster pulled almost completely out then rammed into me over and over giving me encouragement and marveled at how strong I was. Supporting myself with one arm, I reached up with the other and grabbed my husband's testicles and pulled his rock hard cock deep inside my throat. With cocks in my pussy and throat, I envisioned them touching somewhere inside my body. Between the slams from behind, I tried to pull away from Scott's cock and screamed I was going to cum very hard and feared I might bite him.

Throwing my body back on the chunk of meat, gyrating my hips like riding a wild bull, my breath was repeatedly knocked out of me in hoarse rasps. I shrieked again with the black cock pounding me and more of my fluids erupted over Leon's body and screamed at my husband to keep fucking my mouth as a massive climax boiled within me. I begged for my clit to be played with and Maria stroked my stretched pussy lips and intermittently flicked my throbbing clitoris. With my clit being pinched and stroked, my pussy and mouth filled to the limit, and heavy balls slamming both my chin and pubic area, I bucked my hips with frenzy. I heard my pussy give a loud squirt as Scott blasted his semen deep down my throat with such force I didn't even have time to swallow. Rockets exploded in my head; my entire body shuddered and then I was seized by a convulsive orgasm. I couldn't remember how long it ripped through me and finally after what seemed forever I collapsed trembling on the bed and my arms and legs dangled over the sides, my passion was completely spent.

Lying there, spread eagled, gasping for breath, I felt steaming ropes of Leon's thick jism whipped over my buttocks and thighs. And Maria being very loving, tenderly cleansed me with her lips. In a daze, I thought what a wonderful sensuous lady. I looked up feebly at my husband to thank him again for the heights of erotic pleasure he never ceases to thrill me with. Smiling, he bent over and gave me a tender kiss; he picked me up like a baby and carried me onto the back patio. I was completely powerless as he turned on the whirlpool, bathed me and lay me down on a lounger. The fiery ache in my loins was quenched with a hurricane. Exhausted, I drifted off to sleep and tormented by wild dreams filled with such nonsense, that I was repeatedly violated and used as a toy for a group of demons' erotic fantasies. I want to thank my sweetheart for helping me reconstruct that wonderful experience.

Donna