Part of The Procedure? Ch. 04

Story Info
A different young lady?
2.5k words
4.58
16k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers

I want to say something here before I get into a followup on what is going on around the old homestead.

First, I guess I am a pervert. Obvious as hell, I write for a website like this.

Now I am not as bad as some of you, I do read the other stories, not all of course but some.

Me? I am a voyeur and no doubt about that, getting an illicit peek just yanks my old chain.

I also like it when women give me a nice massage and don't object to taking care of what pops up. I sort of think that is normal, even for you married guys.

What is different around our place is my wife Debra likes that also, so? We get massages.

Yes, we both get massages, fairly regularly and often those end up like you probably suspect they do since I am talking about it here.

I have watched some of those, like down in Reno with Jack and Terry. Think about it, the wife is on the table right next to you, getting her stuff rubbed while you lie there getting your own stuff rubbed?

OK. That is a bit perverted I guess, but once I saw that I had to admit watching my Debra getting a nice climax out of the deal was a real kick. I know, I was supposed to be jealous, but I wasn't, not one bit.

What I was? Fascinated, mostly from her reactions and the way she comes to me all cuddly after they have gone? The actual sex, by that I mean the intercourse part, we save for just us.

We are older, so all of that is perfectly harmless and there is zero jealousy or upset about it. After all, it is just touch, mixed with some of that voyeurism in there.

For quite some time, we have gotten massages at home, first it was from July, then a women named Nikola I had actually known for some time. Both have since moved away which left a bit of a hole in our lives.

Then? Along came Rwanda.

+++

Different with her, the first time she was a complete stranger to me, a Nurse at a clinic I went to.

That progressed to me getting what was close to the best hand finish I ever got in my entire life, the only one better at that is my own wife, Debra.

Now when I was getting ready to leave the clinic after my procedure, that very pretty and tiny little black nurse gave me her business card.

I looked, she was offering massages?

It have to admit here that the thought that she might be a hooker on the side popped right into my head. My bad there, she isn't.

That part I figured out when she moved down to our little coastal city, and went to work at the clinic my wife Debra is in charge of as the on Staff Physician.

That was a surprise to me, but then I did happen to mention it and the fact that Debra might be hiring. All of that was just in passing, making conversation.

But now here Rwanda was, fitting right in as a Nurse at the clinic.

Which, me being a bit of a pervert, brought thoughts right into my old head.

I was fairly used to getting massages at home a couple of times a month and those were fun! My Debra got them also, it became a regular part of our lives.

Naughty massages? You bet they were, part of the fun!

So, I asked Debra if she might ask Rwanda if she would like to fill in a couple of times a month?

Debs gave me one of her smirks, she knows me like a book and she knew exactly what I was thinking.

Most wives might throw a fit, not Debra. Sex to her is just a part of life, after all, she worked for years as a Registered Nurse Practitioner so she has seen about everything one could imagine.

"Sure. I will have a chat with her, I could use a nice massage myself." She told me.

+++

"Rwanda and I had a long talk over lunch today." Debs told me over dinner a day or so later.

I had grilled some Salmon steaks, baked Potato, steamed some Carrot strips with a dusting of brown sugar. A nice Plum pudding for dessert, I am a pretty good cook when I want to be.

"I see. What did she say?" I prodded, through a mouthful of the Salmon. I was feeling for any bones as I ate, I thought I had gotten them all but with fish I am always careful.

"She said she would be glad to, but she refused it when I told her we would be glad to pay for her time."

"What? Really? What does she want in return, then?" I asked.

"She wants to get a massage herself." Debra glanced up at me and giggled softly.

"Really? I never even thought of that, I mean. I don't have any experience at all in doing that." The idea surprised me.

"Oh, yes you do. In fact, you give them to me all the time and you are easily as good at it as any of the others." I could see Debs was teasing me a bit, testing my reaction.

"Well, I guess.. I mean.. does she want you to do it, or...?" I let that question hang in the air.

"She said she was hoping maybe we could both.. like one of those four hands type sessions?"

"Wow. I didn't expect that, so I guess.. Do you want to?"

"Fine with me, honey. It sounds like fun, and she is a cutey so I know you will get a kick out of it." By now Debra had started clearing off the dinner table, I got up to help and we ganged up on the dishes.

Nothing much more was said about it, we sat and watched that silly "Big Brother" reality show and then wasted a couple of hours on the "Locked up Abroad" series. Man, how some people can get themselves in that sort of trouble is beyond me but they sure seem to.

+++

I got to our house about 4 PM the following Saturday, having spent the day out on the jetty trying to catch some fish. The damn Seals and Sea lions were everywhere which spoils the fishing rather quickly so I got skunked.

Irritating, that has been happening more often than not lately, those critters for some reason have been everywhere this year.

I even griped about that to my sort of son in law Hal who is the Sheriff now, over Coffee. Hal is married to our sort of daughter Sandi, that is the one with the abusive boyfriend I found under the bottom shelf in my closet way back? I wrote that story also, it is posted here somewhere.

Hal just grinned and shrugged. "Tourists." He muttered.

Oh, well.

Debs got home on time for a change.

"Rwanda will swing by this evening bout 8, is that OK?" She asked. Of course she knew very well it was.

She was right on time, too.

"Hi, Danny! Nice to see you!" She said when I opened the door.

Like always, Rwanda looked nice, she always looks nice. It was only the second time I had ever seen her in normal street clothes, usually she has this green nurse's smock. This time she had on a short dark brown skirt and a white blouse, no coat since it has been very warm out this Summer.

In fact, too warm, plus no rain at all for over a month, not normal at all for our area.

I let her in, the three of us sat around and sipped some Coffee flavored drinks, and had a pleasant chat.

"Who wants to go first?" Rwanda finally asked.

"Let's do Danny first!" Debra piped up with a bit eagerly.

"OK." Rwanda got up, looked around. I pointed to the door to our spare room where we keep a table set up, we had put fresh sheets on it earlier plus a couple of pillows.

Rwanda went back there, the first thing she did was get down and lower the table legs. She is barely 4' 8", that part I hadn't even thought of.

"OK. All ready!" She gave me a big grin and went out into the living room.

I slid off my clothes and hopped up on the table, tugging a medium size bath towel over my old behind. The table was set up so low my hands could easily reach the floor.

Rwanda came in, Debra right behind. In short order I had hands all over me. I could easily tell who was who because Debra's hands are at least twice the size of Rwanda's.

In short order I was allowing myself to get into this, there really is nothing better than to just lie there and go with the flow of a good massage.

At one point I could see that Debra was up at the front of the table, her hands sliding up and down my back, Rwanda was at the foot of the table. Even with the table set up low, she had to lean way over to reach my upper legs.

I felt those tiny little hands slide in between my legs, grasp me and slowly slide downwards. I tipped my head to look at Debra, she was watching with a huge grin on her face.

By the 3rd repeat of that motion from Rwanda, I will say that my old root was swelled up to as large as it can get and I was wanting it pointed upwards rather than downwards.

So I lifted my hips a little bit which let me swing out to the side. Rwanda steps to my side and her magic little fingers went to work on the couple of inches sticking out. She was using her fingertips, sort of in a little circle, right on my knob.

I couldn't help it, I fired one off just like that.

"Oops!" Rwanda tittered, but she didn't stop. Debra tossed her a small hand towel and Rwanda dabbed up the small mess. I wasn't very darned long before things were building again, I don't even remember turning over.

I do remember the smoky look my Debra had in her eyes watching Rwanda do her thing. Then I was letting go the second time, unable to stifle a groan. I was thinking that was the end but the two of them kept right on for another 15 minutes or so. I even got half hard the third time but there was nothing left to give.

I suddenly felt cool, and realized the two of them were wiping me down with damp towels. I lay there for a few minutes, it was oddly quiet. Then I got up and dressed.

In the living room, they both looked up at me with grins on their faces.

"How was that, honey?" Debs asked.

"I.. amazing." I managed.

"We will rest up a few minutes, then do Rwanda next, OK?" Debs was pouring another sip of the Coffee drink for each of us. Normally I don't drink at all but this stuff was sort of nice.

Rwanda stood up, gave me a look and then she tugged her blouse over her head. Just like that, she was bare breasted in our living room. That was interesting because her skin was lighter like milk Chocolate where her bathing suit normally covered her, and darker everywhere else. Her nipples were smallish and black as coal.

Before I could say anything at all she was stepping out of her skirt, and she was right when she mentioned that she got herself waxed also while I was up at the clinic in Portland.

There was no shyness or bashfulness at all I her manner, she was simply suddenly naked and completely comfortable about it.

I felt myself actually try to erect again at the sight but being rather well drained it was just a glimmer of that.

Debra and I spent the next full hour and some change working Rwanda over, lord that was fun and I don't think I did a very good job of hiding that from my Debra very well.

I was up at the head of the table letting my hands drift over Rwanda's shoulders and down over her deliciously soft breasts when Debra did something that surprised me.

She leaned down, hesitated, then she began to lick Rwanda!! Even though we have been together for what is getting close to a decade, I had no clue at all that my Debs had any inclinations at all that way.

Now I do know that both July and Nikola had worked on her in this very same room, it was something I had never watched. It suddenly popped into my head, was this something she had done.. before?

Rwanda's reaction was to gasp and lift her hips so it was perfectly clear that she liked that.

So I watched that in fascination, my own hands idly stroking Rwanda's upper body. The whole thing was amazing, fascinating. I had never seen my wife quite like this and the only possible word for it all is that it was hot!

Finally Rwanda could take no more, Debs and I wiped her down, then slipped into the living room. We sat there quietly for what really was a long time.

"Are you.. upset with me, Danny?" Debra finally asked.

"No, of course not. Just surprised a little bit, I guess." I told her.

"Nothing like that has ever happened, not since clear back when I was in.. nursing school." Debs looked up at me, checking my reaction.

"You mean, you had some of that.. type of situation back then?" I asked.

"Yes, there was a woman in my class and we.. became friends, is how to put it I suppose."

Just then Rwanda came out.

"Wow, that was wonderful!" She told us.

"I guess..? Debra is next?" She asked.

"Hey, it is past midnight. How about we put it off until next time?" Debra said.

I glanced at my watch, it was just past midnight, we had been at it for nearly four hours??

"OK then. Next time Debra gets to be first!" Rwanda said. Then she came over and gave me a huge hug, then hugged Debra.

"Night, guys! Thank you!" Then she was gone.

Debra and I sat there, alone finally.

"Danny?" She asked.

"Yes, hon?"

"Take me to bed. Please?"

I glanced over at her, she had that expression on her face I have seen before. I got up and took her hand, she stood up and stretched, then her body settled with a small shudder.

I knew very well I didn't have much if anything left but I sure did have my fingers, and my tongue.

"Debra first, next time." Rwanda had suggested.

This was going to turn out to be interesting, I was thinking.

magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers