Partner Games Ch. 04: The Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife twisted around and looked back at me, as shocked to see me as I was to see her. I think both of us just assumed that we were partnered with someone else. It only took a few seconds for things to dawn on me that they wanted us to start and end with our own spouses. I wondered if we'd even be able to find out who we'd had sex with, or if it'd all be a secret.

Cyn walked around the table and handed me a wet cloth to wipe my wife's ass and pussy and my own cock with, and then pointed us back to the sofa. We hadn't been sitting long before I watched Sue climax, followed by Jerry. Cyn walked over to them and removed Jerry's blinders.

"What the hell?" he asked as his eyes adjusted.

"Surprised?" Cyn asked quickly as she leaned over the table to take off Sue's blinders.

"A little."

"Disappointed?" Cyn asked questioningly.

"No. Just surprised. I thought... Never mind. Doesn't matter," he said with a wry face.

"You thought you were going to finish off in one of us? Maybe me?" Cynthia asked, raising her eyebrows. "Not the first time. We haven't even voted to see if you're in, or for that matter if either of you still want to be in," she said as she pushed him back from the table to help Sue up.

"Wow. My pussy feels like a truck drove through it," Sue said as she practically waddled to the sofa to sit down next to us, Jerry following along.

Cyn sat down across from us and looked at us quietly for a few moments. "So what do you think?"

"Personally, I wasn't all that fond of it," my wife said with a frown. "It was pretty much what I expected, but I didn't really enjoy it."

"What about you Bill?" she asked.

"Well. I'll be honest. I don't mind a partner or even two, maybe three on a really wild day, but to just bang away at half a dozen pussies, doesn't really do much for me."

"You don't know what you're talking about," Jerry said quickly. "That was fucking awesome!"

"So you enjoy that kind of thing? Large group sex or what we call trains?"

"Trains?"

"Yeah, where a woman gets slammed by guy after guy, or in your case a reverse train, where a guy just keeps pumping women until he blows a nut," Cyn said, with a slight shake of her head. "Not that we don't do them, obviously, but to be honest, that's not who we are. I'd suggest you and your wife have a long talk about just exactly what you expected from this encounter and how that impacts your relationship," she said as she stood up. "Now. Why don't we get dressed, shall we?"

I wasn't exactly sure what happened in the last few moments, but it almost felt like we were being dismissed. I got up and dressed which didn't take long with how little we'd worn to start with. Cynthia also dressed, as did her husband.

"We have a last few admonishments for you both," he said, looking at the four of us. "We usually only do one couple at a time, so if you don't mind, my wife will take Bill and Joan into one of the bedrooms and I'll stay here with you two if that's okay."

"Fine with us," Jerry answered with a shrug.

We got up and followed Cynthia to one of the bedrooms and she closed the sliding door behind us. She turned and walked to the bed and sat down on the edge. "Come. Sit," she coaxed, patting the bed. "One reason we don't usually interview more than one couple at a time is to prevent such, um, uncomfortable situations. Clearly Sue is the kind of person we wouldn't mind in our group, but her husband, well, not so much."

"In other words, what we experienced tonight is NOT what you really do on any kind of regular basis?" my wife asked.

"Not at all. In fact, other than these interviews, I can't remember the last time we did. Don't get me wrong, we do have large gatherings, what most people like to call orgies. We personally hate that term. We have a summer party and a Christmas party. Both are special. The summer party is women's choice. By that, I mean that they get to choose who and for how long and in what way. The winter party is men's choice. They're both a chance to play with a partner of choice. If we start something and don't like it we can say, okay, let's try something or someone else. It can be a lot of fun. But for the most part we like smaller interactions. Couples, sometimes threes or fours. Once a month we get together and might break up into several small groups. But to do what we did tonight, that's not what we're really all about."

"Okay. So I take it that Sue and Jerry are getting a much different talk?" I asked.

"Quite. Though they still have some rules they have to submit to. First off, no one is allowed to talk to anyone outside the group about what we do here, or more importantly WHO we do it with. What I'll tell you that they don't get to hear, is that a significant number of our members are prominent people in business or the public, and if word of what they do here got out it could be devastating. As a result, we all take a pledge to keep our group secret. No exceptions. Everyone is in the group based on invitation from a long time member. You have to be a member for at least two years before you can invite someone."

"And Jerry and Sue?"

"Sorry. One attempt only. We want to see the real person, and unfortunately, Jerry isn't it. Sue would be. Especially after the night on the running path. But it's couples only."

"I understand."

"That means you can't tell them you were accepted. As far as they're concerned, you all were rejected."

"Okay," I agreed, wondering if my wife could agreed to that. She looked at me and nodded a little sadly.

"So. I told you that you're a bit older than most of the group. I think the oldest we have is about to turn forty. But a lot of us are much younger. Our youngest couple is just in their mid twenties."

"Not much older than you then."

She smiled. "How young do you think I am?"

I shrugged. "Thirty at most. Maybe twenty-eight or so?"

She smiled and looked at my wife. "You must love him. No sweetie. I'm thirty-five." she said to me with a grin.

"Ohh. Sorry."

"Don't be. I love being told I'm younger than I am," she said as the bedroom door slid open.

"All done. They're headed home," Dale said as he walked in. He sat down next to my wife. "I'm personally happy you passed and are staying," he said, reaching a hand over to my wife's lap.

I thought about objecting, but was distracted by Cynthia slipping her dress back off as she got up from the bed. She reached over to me and gently tugged my shirt up. "I think we can get rid of these again," she said with a grin. I lifted my arms and let her pull my shirt off and then she reached for my hands and pulled me off the bed while Dale similarly coaxed my wife to stand up. While Cyn took my pants off Dale was lifting my wife's dress off. "You know. I was one of your partners tonight," she said quietly. "But I wouldn't mind getting off again, if you want to."

"I'm not all that sure I have any more in me," I answered honestly.

She chuckled, "Not surprised."

"So you two are gonna want to get to know Vincent. He's our matchmaker."

"Matchmaker?" my wife asked as Dale pressed her back onto the bed.

"Yeah. One of the most fun things about our group is the ability to live fantasies. We don't do BDSM, but otherwise we try to match people up that have similar fantasies. I can see you meeting a few."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I happen to know of at least one member that has a fantasy of being a pool boy and seducing an older client. You'd fit perfectly, especially with that body. Let me, I mean him, oil you up and take off your bikini and seduce you into sex, or maybe you seduce him into sex?"

"And I can think of lots of places you can fill fantasies, especially with your wiliness for semi public sex. I have at least three girls that have naked coed hiking fantasies."

"One of them you?" I asked as she pushed me back and crawled onto the bed straddling me.

"Maybe," she answered with a grin.

"You ready for us?" I heard a voice at the door.

"We are!" Cyn answered. A number of naked couples entered the room. One couple was definitely Asian, another with dark chocolate skin, the third and forth were white, and the last brown skinned. I guessed maybe from India. "Bill, Joan, I'd like you to meet the people that you have already sort of met. This is Ling and Charn-hu, Alysa and Robert, Sandra and Paul, Jan and Edward and Ashante and Vijay," she said as she pointed to each naked couple in turn. I couldn't help but notice how big Robert's tool was. His flaccid dick looked almost as big as mine when I was fully hard. It was no wonder my wife cried out when that was stuffed in her. As I was thinking about that, the couples split and made their way around the two of us, the ladies all around me and the men around my wife.

"I don't think I can take any more," my wife said again, looking at the men kneeling on the bed around her.

"Not a problem. This is just for fun and games," Robert said with a smile as he walked on his knees toward her face, clearly inviting her to reach out and grab and suck his cock while one of the other men knelt next to the bed and lowered his face between her legs.

"Oh fuck." I watched her moan just before my vision was cut off by a pair of legs and pussy lowering itself over my face.

"Here you go honey. I know you wanna check it out up close and personal," Ashante said quietly while Ling engulfed my half hard dick with her hot wet mouth. I had a hunch it was going to be a busy night.

12