Partner Games Ch. 05: Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really want me to wear that?"

She grinned. "Oh yes Daddy. I definitely do." She looped her arm in mine again and practically dragged me to the couple of free standing changing rooms in the back corner. Each room was little more than a set of pipes with some short curtains. I doubted that the curtains would extend even as far as her knees if Amanda went in barefoot. She pushed a curtain apart and then pushed me back in, leaving the curtain standing wide open. She reached for my shorts and undid the front, letting them slide down to my ankles. She squatted down and helped me out of my shoes and then pulled my shorts off my feet, leaving me naked from the waist down. She stood back up, sliding her hands up my body, dragging my polo shirt up. "You know Daddy. It's no fair that I had to get all the way naked and you didn't. But since we're trying on underwear for you, it's only fair, right?" I sighed and lifted my arms and she pushed my shirt the rest of the way up and off and letting it drop to the floor.

"Shouldn't we close the curtain?" I asked as I watched the young lady walking slowly down the rack aisles, looking over the top at me standing naked in the changing room.

"Daddy! Are you going to be bashful?" Amanda asked as she squatted down to help me step into the tiny underwear. She pulled the tiny red underwear up, trying to get it to cover my raging hardon with obvious failure. "You know. We'll have to do something about this."

"I don't think you'll get those to cover me like this," I said quietly, looking up and grinning sheepishly at the salesgirl now standing only two racks away from us. "I think we have an audience."

Amanda stood up and turned to look. "Um. Can you help us? My daddy needs some new underwear and I just don't think these fit right."

"I don't suppose they will," the young lady said, stepping past the rack and leaning against the end of it, standing so that she could watch unimpeded.

"So, do you have some that would?"

"Oh. Not in that style. But I'm sure they would if he weren't so hard."

"He is kinda hard, isn't he?" Amanda asked. "What do you think I should do?"

The salesgirl looked around the store and then said quietly, "Well, it's pretty quiet today, and the security camera's can't see you if you're in there, so, I guess I'd say to get him off and then see if it fits."

"You think I should? Here?"

"Don't see why not. Not if you wanna see how they fit. I mean I'd offer to do it, but I could lose my job."

"Well. We wouldn't want that," Amanda said as she stood up. She pushed her dress down off her chest and then wiggled it back over her hips and stepped out of it so she was nude except for her heels. She turned around and pushed her ass toward me. "Okay Daddy. If we need to get you smaller you're just going to have to come, and unless we're going to make a mess, I guess you'll have to come inside me."

"You sure we should?" I asked.

"Daddy! I'm not a virgin you know!"

"No. I don't suppose you are," I answered as I grabbed my dick and aimed it at her pussy. She pushed back against me as soon as she felt my head slip between her wet lips.

"Oh god Daddy. You are sooo damn big," she moaned as she pressed herself back, forcing her pussy over my fat shaft. I held her hips and helped pull her down my hardon, drawing her back until her bare ass pressed against my thighs. "Ohhhh that's it Daddy. So good," she moaned as I started to stroke into her, pumping my hardon deep into her, slapping my thighs against her ass. I was so horny at that point that I really didn't care if the salesgirl watched us or not.

In and out I pumped my hardon, sliding it deep into her sopping wet pussy, caressing her tunnel and my engorged head with each stroke. Her moans grew louder and I hoped she'd climax soon because my over teased cock felt like it was about to explode. I looked up from Amanda and saw the salesgirl standing at the end of a rack, her skirt pulled up and her panties, tiny as they were, pulled down her thighs. Her fingers were pushing in and out of her pussy in time with my strokes, her eyes glued to the two of us as she worked herself towards climax.

"OH FUCK!" Amanda cried as my body bucked hard, unable to hold back the inevitable any longer. I felt a massive gush of cum lance out into her as her pussy clamped around me. I stood, jerking and twitching behind her as my dick emptied shot after shot of hot cum into her. I held her hips, her hands holding the poles of the changing room as she stood panting as hard as I was. "Oh my god," she breathed. "I feel like you gave me a flood."

"Uh huh," I answered, watching the salesgirl, now standing with her eyes closed, stroking her pussy gently as her own quickly attained climax passed.

Amanda pulled off of me and turned around to face me. She squatted down and pulled the underwear up over my dick, letting the material be smeared with our cum. "I think we have to buy these Daddy," she said with a grin.

"I think so too."

"I dare you to wear them home Daddy," she said with a giggle.

"I can do that," I answered with a shrug.

"No Daddy. Just these... and nothing else."

"Oh. I don't know if I can do that."

"How about if I go like this?" she asked, standing up wearing nothing but her heels. She stepped back out of the booth so she was naked to anyone who might be in the store, even though it was empty at the moment.

"You'll go home naked, if I wear these?"

"That's right Daddy. Do you like it when I'm naughty?"

"I do," I answered.

"So, if I'm naughty enough, you'll have to punish me when we get home?"

"Punish you? Hmmm. What do you think an appropriate punishment is?"

"Well, since I seem to be a horny little girl, I think it's only appropriate that you fuck me again until I come all over your fat hard dick."

"You think so huh?"

"I do. Just as soon as we walk in the door. I think you should just take me and put me on the kitchen table and just fuck me until I can't take it any more."

"I think that's a perfectly good idea," I agreed.

"Good. I'll wait for you at the counter," Amanda said, turning and walking naked to the checkout counter.

I turned to the salesgirl, her panties still around her thighs and her hand under her skirt. "I guess I need to pay for these."

"If I could, I'd give 'em to you for free," she said with a grin. "But before you pay for them, I really should check them for proper fit. I'd hate to have you get home and find they don't fit right."

"I see," I answered as she stepped towards me. She knelt down in front of me and pulled the underwear down again, freeing my dick. She wrapped both hands around me and slowly stroked me, my head pointing toward her face.

She let go with one hand and unbuttoned the front of her dress and worked her tits out of her bra and out of the front of the dress so that her bare tits were exposed. I could feel my cock start to respond as Amanda walked back to where we were.

"Well. Looks like you're getting some special service," she said as she stood behind the young woman. She squatted down and reached around her, unbuttoning more buttons on the dress until she could slip it over her shoulders. She undid the clasp in the middle of her back and then slipped the bra straps off her shoulders too. She worked the bra and dress down to her waist, leaving her naked from there up. She cupped both of the young woman's tits in her hands and massaged her C cup breasts and nipples while the young woman stroked my cock.

"If you keep that up, he might not fit in those anymore," Amanda said from behind her.

"I know," the young lady said with a smile. "Can you imagine him driving all the way home with his cock sticking out of them?"

"I can," she agreed. "How about we give him a little more to look at?" The young lady looked back at Amanda. "Up," she coaxed. As the girl stood Amanda slid her dress down to her ankles and then pushed her panties down as well. "There. Now he can really see."

The young lady didn't seem overly concerned that she was essentially naked as well. She stepped out of the dress and underwear and stood in front of me with her legs spread shoulder width apart. "Might as well give him something to feel then too," she whispered, inching her feet forward until my head was touching her smooth mound. She pushed my dick down and rubbed my head back and forth across her clit and pussy lips, coaxing my dick to get even harder.

"You keep that up and you're going to be fucking him," Amanda said quietly. "And today, that's mine. Maybe another day we'll come back and let you have a ride."

"Too bad. I wouldn't have minded one bit," the young woman said as she stepped back. She reached for my underwear and pulled them up as far as they would go, most of my again hard dick sticking out the top. "Perfect," she said with a grin. She backed out and turned away from me, bending over to push her ass out at me. She rubbed her ass around my trapped dick while she picked up her dress and then walked to the counter, as naked as Amanda. I collected the rest of our clothes and followed her and Amanda to the counter and paid the bill.

To say I felt conspicuous as I walked into the parking lot with my dick sticking out would a huge understatement. Though I suspected by her movements that Amanda was equally nervous. She quickly climbed in when I unlocked the car and I could tell she was shaking slightly.

"Okay. I need something to do," she said as she bent over the center console and grabbed my dick. She pushed the underwear down and leaned her face over my cock and sucked my head into her mouth. We sat for a couple minutes before I started the car which caused her to let go and sit up. "I hope you don't mind a puddle on your seat, because I'm leaking like a firehose," she said with a nervous giggle.

"It'll be fine," I answered as I pulled out of the parking lot for the drive home. More than one car or pickup slowed down to check out Amanda before we got off the interstate and made it to the 2 lane roads. It was a lot easier there as less eyes were taking us in.

"Oh god I'm so fucking horny," Amanda whispered, her hand between her legs teasing her pussy. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Been naked in public?"

"Uh huh."

"Kind of exciting, isn't it?"

"Not sure if it's exciting or terrifying!" she said with a nervous laugh as I pulled into their driveway and stopped behind the car already in the drive. "Damn Vince is already home and I gotta get fucked!" she said as I turned off the car. "Hope you don't mind getting fucked in the car," she said as she leaned across me and found the switch to make my seat slide back. She climbed onto me and then aimed my hard cock at her pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck yes," she moaned as she sank down on me in the tight confines. "Isn't the best place to fuck daddy, but we can't have mommy seeing us like this, can we?"

"Uh uh," I agreed as she started bouncing on me, driving herself up and down my shaft. I reached for her tits and held them, rubbing her nipples as she rode me.

"Suck em. Oh god please suck em," she moaned, leaning towards me. I replaced my hands with my mouth, sucking first one and then the other nipple into my mouth, drawing then deep and flicking my tongue across each hard nub. "Oh fuck yes. Fuck yes. Ohhhhh fuck yes," she cried out as she pounded herself down hard on me, her ass slapping my thighs with each stroke. "God I'm gonna come," she moaned as she continued to plunged down my shaft over and over. "Come with me. Oh god, come with me daddy. I wanna feel you come in me again!"

"Almost," I groaned as her pussy started to contract around me, her orgasm almost ready to wash over her.

"OH God Daddy! I'm coming. Oh god I'm coming on your fat cock. Oh god Daddy. Fill my little pussy with your cum. I wanna feel it pushing deep into me!"

"UHHHHH!" I grunted as my body jerked and unloaded the first shot deep into her. She slammed herself down on me, her whole body shuddering as I pumped shot after shot into her. "Oh damn," I groaned as my body drained the pent up load into her.

"Oh god Daddy. Sooooo good," she cooed. "Your cock feels sooooo good inside me. I hope you can take me shopping again. I like going shopping with you."

"We'll see," I answered as she lowered her face to mine. She gave me a long slow wet kiss.

"And trust me, Daddy, you did just fine role playing," she whispered before reaching for the door handle. "Now you wanna know something really naughty?"

"Sure."

"I'm going to walk into the house naked, with my pussy dripping your cum, and make my husband lay me over his lap and spank me for being naughty. If I'm really lucky, he'll fuck my mouth and then my ass, leaving a load in each place so I'm leaking cum all night."

"You like that kind of thing?"

"It makes it ours. We can both go play and come home to our own little perversion," she giggled before pushing the door open. She climbed out and then leaned in over my lap to reach her bags on the car floor. I gave her bare ass a soft swat and then rubbed her cheeks as she looked back at me, startled at first and then with a grin. "Maybe I should have had daddy spank me first."

"Maybe," I agreed as she pushed herself off of me. She leaned in and kissed me again before walking to the house, still naked except for her heels.

I drove home and pulled into the garage. "Well. Looks like you had fun," my wife said as I walked in, my cock still hanging over the top of the skimpy underwear.

"I did. You?"

"I did. The pool boy was a lot of fun. After rubbing oil all over my body for me, he made sure my pussy was amply lubricated as well."

"Good deal. Glad it was fun."

"So, you going to tell me what you did?" she asked, following me down the hall toward the bedroom. I peeled my underwear off and then walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stepped out, and pulled my wife by the hand into the shower, clothes and all.

"I'm not only going to tell you about it, I'm going to strip you naked and then fuck you."

"Ohhhh nice," she cooed as she wrapped her arms around me. "That sounds like fun."

12