Party Affairs

Story Info
She sought seclusion for a while and found surprise company.
4.7k words
4.41
32k
29

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

First, a little about myself. My name's Sondra. Like Sandra but with an O instead of an A. My mother says it's because she likes the name. I think it's because she misspelt it and wasn't game to admit it. Whatever the reason, Sondra is who I am.

I'm eighteen, have left school, and am currently working at part-time jobs while looking for full-time employment. I'm hoping to get an apprenticeship soon. I can drive but don't have a car. I did have an old bomb but I let my brother drive it, so now I don't have one at all. My brother is looking to replace the one he broke. (And yes, he broke it. A single car accident is the fault of the driver, especially when you drive past a sign that says Bridge Out. Dumbass.)

As far as looks are concerned I think I'm pretty average. Pretty with it, but I'm not going to be strutting down a runway modelling anything. My figure is good with a decent bust, nice hips, and a cute tush. (Very decent bust compared to my friends, but I don't boast about it.)

Even though I'm of age I'm still a virgin. Not because I'm scared or anything but I just haven't met the right guy. I haven't taken a pledge of celibacy but neither am I out there hunting for a man. I'm quite happy to wait and let nature take its course. I'm also a little shy, which has probably contributed to my retaining my virginal status.

It was the lack of a car that landed me in a bit of a mess. I'd gone to a party with some friends, in their car, of course. So there I was at the party and I was bored. I found that I didn't know all that many people there. Well, I knew them, but only casually, and only half a dozen were what I would consider real friends. I don't drink much so I couldn't just go and get plastered, which could be a bit hazardous anyway.

If I'd had my car I'd have quietly departed but as it was I was stuck. I was too tight-fisted to call a taxi and I didn't know where the public transport was. Catch me wandering around a strange area at night looking for a bus or train. An idiot I am not.

I had noticed that the owners of the house had quite a few books so I wandered over to the bookshelf and started browsing. I found a book that I'd read before and I considered it well worth re-reading, so I grabbed it and went looking for someplace quiet to read. I wasn't going to find a quiet place, mind you, what with the party going on, but with a bit of luck I'd find somewhere a little quieter.

I'd spotted a girl's bedroom down the hall earlier and I figured I'd just nip in there and read for a while. I slipped into the bedroom, leaving the door open, sat down on the bed and started reading. I have to admit that I hadn't known that John, he was the guy holding the party, had a little sister, but this was definitely a little girl's room. While the walls were a neutral shade the bedspread was pink and frilly with a unicorn theme. There were several other things scattered about that could only belong to a young girl, say about age ten. I get on well with kids and if she came along I thought I'd be able to talk her into letting me share her room for a while.

I was just sitting demurely on the bed, quietly reading, when two great oafs plunked themselves down on the bed, hard. One on either side of me. They hit the mattress so hard that I was almost bounced off the bed.

My first thought was something along the lines of, "uh-oh," but a quick glance at the door showed it was still wide open, so they weren't trying to get me alone to try it on.

I frowned at them repressively. Why not? They were interrupting my reading.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Hi. I'm Ron. He's Nick," said one of the men. "Why shouldn't I be here? This is my bedroom."

I looked at him. When I said great oaf, I meant it. Ron would have been six foot tall and was big and beefy as well. Nick was very much the same size. They looked masculine. Very macho. What they did not look like was gay.

From looking at Ron my eyes turned to the bed, the lace curtains, the vase of flowers, and then back to Ron.

"You're kidding," I said, my disbelieve plain to hear.

Nick sniggered. "Go on, sweetie," he said in a cooing voice. "Explain to the sweet little lady that you're not really gay. You just like the decor."

Ron gave Nick a killing look that just bounced off him. Not surprising. He looked so tough that I'd expect bullets would bounce off him.

"I should say that this is normally my bedroom," Ron told me. "I'm John's older brother. Right now I'm staying with Nick for a few days."

"That's not helping your case, lover," murmured Nick, getting another killing look.

"The reason I'm staying at Nick's for a few days is because my cousin is currently staying in my room while her mother is in hospital. That's where Megan is right now. My mother took her to the hospital for visiting hours. My mother also thought that Megan would be more comfortable if the room reminded her of her own room, which is why we have pink unicorns."

"Um, the unicorns are actually white," I pointed out helpfully. "It's the rest of the bedspread that's pink."

"Whatever," Ron said with a wave of his hand. "Anyway, I've just dropped by to grab a few things. Um, what are you doing in here anyway? The party's out there. And don't say reading," he added quickly, just as I was about to say that very word.

"I was bored," I said with a shrug. "So I grabbed a book and opted out of the party for a while."

"Bored? Bored at a party in my house? That's terrible. We'll have to pay some special attention to you so you won't stay bored."

"Don't bother. I'll be fine," I said. "Ah, what are you doing?"

"Paying some special attention," he said.

That's what he might call it. I called it holding my breast. And bouncing it lightly in his hand, at that.

"You can't do that," I protested, slapping at his hand.

"Sure I can. Show her, Nick."

Nick promptly started bouncing my other breast in his big hand. They weren't even synchronising their bouncing, one going up as the other went down.

"Stop it," I snapped at them, now slapping at both hands.

"Why?" asked Ron.

"I'll go along with that," added Nick. "Why?"

"Why? Because people just don't do that sort of thing."

"Yes, they do," contradicted Ron. "We're people and we're doing it."

"But I don't want you to," I pointed out.

"Why? Does it hurt?"

"Well, no, but. . ."

"How does it feel?" put in Nick.

"It doesn't matter how it feels. I don't do that sort of thing."

"Virgin," said Ron, talking past me to Nick.

"Yeah, virgin," agreed Nick, and both of them were looking at me as though I was something strange.

"That has nothing to do with things," I hastily pointed out.

"Yes, it does," said Ron. Was he going to contradict everything I said? Probably, knowing men. "You still haven't said what it feels like."

"What do you mean? It feels as though you're playing with my breasts."

"That's because we are. They're very nice breasts, you know. What I mean is that we've already established that it doesn't hurt. Does it feel nasty or nice?"

"Um, nice, I guess, but that's beside the point."

"That is the point. If it feels nice why should we stop? Just enjoy it."

What in the world was I supposed to say to that?

"If it helps," Nick put in, "the bedroom door is wide open. Anyone who comes past can see us so we're not likely to go too far."

They'd both switched to just stroking my breasts. Yes, it might feel nice, but!! I tried to say that.

"But, but, if anyone comes past they'll see your hands all over me," I said triumphantly.

"True," said Ron, finally agreeing with me over something.

His hand dropped away to my relief, followed by Nick's. My relief was promptly ruined when Ron pulled my top out of my skirt and slipped his hand up the inside of my top, closing over my breast again. Before I could even start to protest Nick had done the same thing, resulting in both of them stroking my breasts and I could even push their hands away because they were under my top.

"Will you stop that?" I demanded.

Ron grinned.

"For a few moments," he agreed.

His hand slipped away from my breast running around and stroking my back which at least was something different and not nearly so embarrassing.

The rotten swine. The reason his hand was on my back was to unclip my bra. Now his hand came back around, slipping under the loose bra and starting to rub my naked breast. You can just bet that Nick laughed and followed suit.

Oddly enough my first thought wasn't about violently protesting the unwonted liberties they were taking. I found myself thinking why me? I mean, like I said, I'm just average. There were plenty of girls at the party and a lot of them were far prettier than me. Well, maybe not a lot, but some of them were. A bit prettier, anyway, as I'm not exactly a gargoyle. But still, I wasn't expecting a couple of guys to start coming onto me this way. Things like this don't happen to girls like me. But it turns out that apparently they did because I had a guy either side of me, each of them stoking a breast.

"Oh, come on," I protested. "You really do need to stop that."

"Why?"

"I've already told you why," I said, almost spluttering the words.

"No, you didn't. Not really. You did say that it felt nice, though. Does it still feel nice? I know it feels nice from where I am."

To emphasize his words he tweaked my nipple, laughing when I gave a little squeak.

"Tell you what," said Nick. "We'll take our hands off if you take your top off."

Now what was I supposed to do? Still, once they took their hands off I could always put my top back on. I bit my lip. This was simply unfair and they knew it.

"You can always scream if you think we're going to go too far," Ron pointed out. "The party isn't that noisy."

He had a point but it also gave me an out.

"Can't do it," I said happily. "Someone might come past and see."

Nick laughed and reached out with a foot and gave the door a shove. It wasn't strong enough to close the door properly but it was certainly strong enough to close it enough to block out most of the room.

"There you are," he said. "Nobody can see and the door is still open enough for people to hear us."

Both boys released me, withdrawing their hands. I was slightly surprised to find that I missed their touching me. It had felt nice, as I'd already admitted. I suppose I could have jumped to my feet at that stage and run out of the room but it seemed to me that that would be cheating. I chewed on my lip a little longer, building up my nerve, and then I slipped my top off my shoulders, letting it fall away.

Either these two had superb teamwork or they both knew what the other would do. Without saying a word they both brushed a bra strap off my shoulder and, seeing it wasn't fastened, it just fell down, leaving my breasts well and truly on display.

Three pairs of eyes were centred on my breasts. It looked to me as if they were bigger than normal and both my nipples were standing out. The boys apparently thought they looked edible as they both bent forward to take a taste.

For once their teamwork counted against them. Their heads banged together, accompanied by rude words from them and a giggle from me.

"You said you wouldn't touch if I took my top off," I very quickly pointed out.

"No," said Mr Contradiction, "we didn't. We said it would be hands off."

This time when he leaned forward his mouth captured my breast, his outstretched hand fending of Nick. For the moment, anyway.

Just like that he was kissing my breast and sucking lightly on my nipple. I was too shocked to say anything at first, except to mentally curse myself for being gullible. Finally I found my voice.

"You stop that," I hissed at him, gratified to find he promptly did as requested. That was a first. Unfortunately, as soon as he lifted his head Nick dipped his, capturing my other breast and treating it in a similar manner.

I was left spluttering and protesting and finally managed to get both of them off me at the same time.

"Enough is enough," I said, breathing hard. "Taking your hands off didn't mean replacing them with your mouth."

I glared at them and they just smiled back at me. I'm not dumb. I know when something's wrong. And their hands stroking the inside of my legs was definitely wrong! Even the outside would have been bad enough but they were stroking my inner thighs. Quite high up on my inner thighs.

"What's wrong?" asked Ron. "Doesn't it feel good?"

The blasted man had got in before I could protest. What was worse was the fact that it did feel good. It also felt a lot of other things that I wasn't sure I could describe. What I could describe was the area those hands were moving towards and that was the area covered by my panties.

I had a sudden sickening realisation that those panties I'd just mentioned were thong panties, and rather small thong panties at that. Talk about minimal protection. That minimal protection became zero protection when a finger slipped under the thong and neatly shifted the crotch to one side, leaving me exposed down there. Not completely exposed as my skirt still covered me but my skirt wasn't hampering those hands.

"You, you shouldn't be doing that," I managed to gasp out, finding two separate hands rubbing against me in a very personal manner. Did you notice that I didn't say stop, just that they shouldn't be doing that. They certainly noticed as they ignored my comment, continuing to rub me very intimately.

I was contemplating the best way to get them to remove their hands when Nick said, "Off?" and Ron replied, "Off," with a nod.

With that they both hooked a hold of my thong and drew it down, dragging it under my bottom and down my legs, letting them drop to my ankles. That done I found a hand on each breast, pushing me back until I was lying back on the bed, naked to the waist, my skirt bunched around my waist, and the rest of me naked from there down to my ankles where my thong had finished up. The boys were sharing me, both of them rubbing me from breast to pussy, just neither of them at the same place at the same time.

I made a few babbling sounds that tried to say enough was enough and that this was more than enough, but I wasn't certain that I was getting my message across. Ron's hand came to a stop, still touching me, of course, but not roaming around.

"From what you seem to be trying to say I think you're trying to tell us that while a certain amount of touching is OK you're not having sex with either of us. Would that be right?"

Apart from the fact that I wasn't really saying that some touching was OK, the no sex bit was spot on, so I nodded. He promptly winked at me, his hands wandering again.

I'd got my point across so I just relaxed a little. A glance at the door showed it was still ajar so if I screamed someone would probably hear so I figured I was reasonably safe. I relaxed a little more, as much as a girl can relax with hands doing dastardly things to her body.

I will admit that I was feeling all hot and bothered but I don't think you could blame me for that. Both those boys knew just what they were doing to me and they were doing it quite happily, with no intention of stopping. I was starting to wonder if they were going to keep touching me until I climaxed and was sort of hoping that they would.

I was still telling them that they had to stop of course. At least, I think I was. I mean, I had to get them to stop as I'd be so embarrassed if anyone walked in and I was caught like this. It didn't bear thinking about. Finally I could see that my message was starting to get through as Nick moved away a little, leaving me alone.

Ron just took advantage of that, his hands and mouth all over me. I was feeling all hot and bothered when he finally pulled back for a moment. I started pushing my skirt back into place, breathing hard, but he put out a hand to stop me.

"Not just yet," he told me, and when I turned to look at him I got a hell of a shock. He'd dropped his trousers and his cock was sticking way out there.

I promptly started shaking my head.

"Oh, no. No way," I said. "I said I wasn't having sex with you."

I was very firm about that. I have to admit that his cock looked very firm, too. Fat and firm. Longer that I thought one would be, for that matter. I didn't look at it. At least, not much. Not at all, actually, I'm sure.

"I know, I know. I'm not going to make you so stop panicking," he said with a laugh.

I was quite incensed by that remark. I wasn't panicking, just telling him where I drew the line. I should have guessed that he'd want to redraw it.

"All I'm going to do is rub myself against your lips so you know what if feels like," he told me. I subsided a little when he said that. I guessed it wouldn't hurt me just to feel it rubbing against me.

I couldn't help but watch as he rubbed against me. It felt strange, like nothing I'd ever felt before. Well, it would, wouldn't it? Feel strange, that is. Virgin, remember, and never been cock stroked, so of course it was new to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he spread my lips a little, resting his cock between them.

"Just letting you see what the head feels like when it's touching you," he said.

He let go of my lips and they just seemed to close around the end of his cock and hold him there. I laughed. It both looked and felt strange.

"Just a touch deeper," he said, speaking softly. "Don't worry, it won't hurt you."

He gave a gentle nudge and I could feel him touching that little barrier that announces 'virgin'. That was fine but he gave another small nudge and something broke and his cock slipped another good inch into me.

I gave a small squeal and he was all apologies.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he said. "I slipped. I didn't mean to do that. Sorry. Sorry. Does it hurt? If it does just relax and you'll find the pain dies away. I don't know how that happened."

Oh, didn't he? I did. He'd done it deliberately for all his protesting that he didn't. I glared at him, waiting for him to take it out. Silly of me wasn't it?

"I should stop at this point," he said, sounding sorrowful, "but it wouldn't be fair to you. Now that I've actually started it's best if I keep going and give you a chance to adjust to it. That way you won't feel so worried when it comes time to do it properly."

Did I believe him? Not really. It sounded a little self-serving to me, but the trouble was I couldn't be sure. If he did stop right now would it really make me nervous the next time this sort of situation came up? I didn't think so but I found what I thought didn't matter. His cock was continuing to press into me, going deeper and deeper, and I could feel myself being stretched, and my eyes were opening wider for every inch he went in, and there felt as though there were a lot of inches. My eyes must have just about been popping out of my head by the time I found his groin rubbing against mine.

He smiled at me, holding himself deep inside me.

"It's a little late to stop now, isn't it?" he said softly.

What could I say to that? I had no idea so I just didn't say anything. He pulled back. I could see his cock emerging again, then he stopped and pushed back into me, making me gasp with the shock of it.

"Move with me, sweetheart," he said softly. "Push up to meet me when I come to you."

Seeing he apparently knew what he was doing and I didn't (well, I did, but not really) I didn't see that I had any choice but to go along with his suggestion. (Apart from screaming and panicking, that is, and I'd rather die.)

He went sliding out and when I saw him starting to drive back into me I sort of flexed my hips and pushed up to meet him. Did it make a difference? God, did it ever! I never knew that sex was going to be like this. He wasn't rushing me or anything like that, just pulling back and returning. Actually I shouldn't even say he was driving into me. It was more like his cock just glided down my passage, causing a vibration inside me as he scraped along, his flesh rubbing against mine.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12