Party Bitch

Story Info
He takes care of a bitchy woman.
1k words
3.93
137.4k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife informed me we were going to a party at her friend Laurie's house. I wasn't pleased to find that out. Laurie and myself were like oil and water, we didn't mix very well. I was never sure the reason why, other than Laurie was a bitchy woman. That Saturday arrived and we went to Laurie's house. I was barely greeted at the door when met. I promptly found a seat and parked myself there. Most of the guests were outside near the pool. Then came the moment I had been waiting for.

Laurie and I seemed to be the only people in the house. Laurie was preparing some food in the kitchen when I walked in on her. She didn't hear or see me when I spun her around.

"What is your problem with me, Laurie?" I asked her.

"You are always treating me like some turd on the ground, what gives?"

I basically had her pinned against the kitchen counter. I was mad and I wanted some answers.

"I was jealous of Sally," Laurie blurted out.

Sally was my wife. I asked her why she was jealous of her.

"Look at who I married, Seth," she said.

Jackie, her husband was basically a freeloader. He avoided work like the plague and he was the laziest man I ever met.

"Why did you marry him then?" I asked.

"He was the only guy interested in me in high school," Laurie told me.

"You have never been with another man other than Jackie?" I asked.

Laurie nodded her head no. Our bodies were so close then. You couldn't have passed a piece of paper between us. I reached down and found the fastener on Laurie's pants. I undid it and pulled her pants and panties down to the floor.

"No Seth, please not here!" Laurie pleaded with me.

I didn't care now who might have walked in. I reached down between her thighs and passed my finger across her folds. She was dripping wet. I looked into Laurie's face. She was embarrassed that I discovered she was excited. I undid my pants quickly and then flipped Laurie's body around. She was now facing the counter. I made her bend at the waist. Laurie pleaded for me to stop, but it was a feeble cry.

I took hold of my shaft. This was going to have to be a quickie. I pushed the head my my rod to her opening and I sunk into Laurie's wet quim. I thought Laurie was going to scream. I wasted no time and started to thrust hard into her quivering hole. She wanted it alright. Her pussy was gripping me for all it was worth. I slammed into her repeatedly. Laurie must have needed cock pretty badly. She began to orgasm in just a few moments. Maybe it was the surprise or abruptness of it. Her pussy began to spasm. I kept thrusting as Laurie's body went limp. When she seemed to stop cumming I pulled out and quickly pulled my pants up.

We had been at it for barely five minutes. Laurie pulled her panties and pants back on. I calmly walked out to the party area outside. When Laurie showed up a few minutes later her face was all flushed. Everyone asked her where she had been. Laurie said she had a phone call she needed to take. I looked over at my wife who didn't suspect a thing. I wanted to talk to Laurie, but we were enemies, right? When it was time to leave, Laurie calmly walked by me and dropped a piece of paper in my lap. I palmed it and walked away from the party to read it.

"I need to have more than a quickie from you Seth, I need you fucking me all night long." It was signed, "L."

A few days later Laurie and I made contact. Jackie, her husband, was at work so I slipped over to their house. Laurie practical ripped my clothes off of me. Laurie was a slim woman. I pulled off what little bit of clothes she had on. Laurie didn't have very big tits. Where she did shine was in the pussy department. Laurie had huge pussy folds that tended to hang down. When I had her stripped, I lifted her up and positioned her pussy right about my stiff cock. Laurie had her arms around my neck, just waiting for something to happen. I lowered her onto my cock and the head of my dick penetrated her.

There was a squishing sound as my pecker went deep inside her. I had never heard such sounds coming from a woman before. Laurie was moaning and panting as I filled her insides full of thick cock. I brought my hips up and slammed into her as hard as was possible. Laurie's face was right next to mine. I whispered in her ear how I was going to turn her into my whore. I said that she could only fuck me now. Jackie couldn't have her after today. Laurie's pussy went into contortions. She had one hard orgasm after another. I felt her hot juices running out and onto the floor.

I banged her pussy for what seemed like hours. Eventually I couldn't hold back any longer. I drove my rod into Laurie one last time and I flooded her tunnel with my seed. Laurie went off like a rocket. When I finally emptied my cum into her tummy, my cock slid out of her. Laurie was so wobbly, she fell to the floor. Her legs were shaking badly. I left her there and went to the bathroom to get some towels. After we both caught our breaths, we managed to clean up the mess on the floor as well as wiping ourselves up.

I have been banging Laurie regularly on the weekends since then. Laurie says she could never give me up now. She told me she hadn't made love to her husband in over a year before I fucked her at the party. She has to have my cock now, that's all there is to it. I am afraid that we will get caught one day, but I just love filling Laurie with my seed. I hope to write more on the future events with my new lover.