Party Favor for Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

"Maybe."

"Sing for her. Do it. Sing for her and let your emotions fill every word. Then she will hear your love. Then, she will feel it."

Wendy finished her song and everyone clapped. The next song went to someone else but after that Ms. Evans insisted Andy sing.

Interestingly, the most prominent thing in his mind at the moment he was handed the mic was if he might be exposed. As an actor he'd gotten a lot of training and experience in singing. He already knew he was the best singer in the room. It wasn't even a contest. He was on par with a professional, not that he was bragging. But in all honesty, he was a professional.

He never sang while sitting down. That just wasn't done. He stood up with his back to everyone. He checked his breathing. He checked his diaphragm muscle. He checked the tune of his voice with the mic away from his mouth. He put his feet shoulder with apart and did a few hops to prepare. He heard the music start and he let his body get into the rhythm of the beat. Then the cue for his first lyric came up. He didn't even need to look at the monitor to see what the words were. He knew this song well.

As soon as Andy began singing there was an audible gasp from everyone in the room. They had not expected to hear something like that. One by one they turned to each other to comment on it. "He can sing." they said to each other as they clapped and cheered.

Andy got fully into character for the song. He looked at his sister as his voice dominated the room. He filled each stanza with as much power as he could pack into it. Near the end of the song at the very climax of the music his singing actually took his sister's breath away.

The music finished and Andy handed the mic off to the next person. Ms. Evans stood up and took the mic for herself.

"Everyone, I think that deserves a standing ovation. Come on. Get up."

Everyone stood up and clapped as instructed.

"We have heard something very special tonight. You all heard it. Earnest please tell us when is your first album going to be released?"

Andy just shrugged. He tried to go back to his seat but Ms. Evans made him stay at the center of attention.

"And as a special treat we have the love of this man's life here with us. You all know her. Wendy, please come here."

Wendy smiled and went to the front and stood next to Andy to applause.

"Now I think your man deserves a kiss. What do you say?"

Wendy acted shy about it but Ms. Evans got everyone in the room chanting "kiss him, kiss him."

The kiss that was supposed to be just a quick peck instead became something else. Andy could not help but to kiss her as fully as he could and she was also swept up in emotions that lingered from the music. Then the kiss ended he smiled at her and her chest heaved up and down while she had an expression on her face that suggested she wanted more.

They were finally allowed to sit down. Andy went back to his usual self of not trying to call attention to himself. His sister sat next to him but now she was acting funny. She held his hand but then let it go. Then she reached out and held it again only to let it go moments later.

Andy had to use the bathroom so he excused himself. It was exhausting to have a hard on for so long with no release. At least taking a piss helped a bit.

When he left the bathroom Wendy was in the hall waiting for him.

"Hey" she said. "We sure fooled them, huh?"

Andy nodded in agreement.

"Listen, I'm sorry." she said. This caught Andy by surprise. Why would she be apologizing to him.

"For what?"

"For going full kilter on that kiss. I can't imagine what you think of me."

"Oh." He was so relieved to hear her put it that way. "Don't worry about it. I kind of liked it."

"You did? I thought you were going to be all grossed out and go throw up."

"What? No. So we kissed. It's ok."

"It wasn't bad?"

"No. It was one of the best of my life."

She stood there looking at him and the licked her lips. She looked like maybe she wanted to do it again. She was looking at him and he wondered if he dared to hope that she would feel for him what he felt for her.

"There you both are." Ms. Evans said as she rounded the corner and had her phone to her ear. "Hold on." she told the person on the phone. "You know darlings, what happens at these parties stays only here at the party. So you do not need to sneak away. If you want to kiss. If you want to do a little more than kiss, there is no judgment. Come, we all party together." She went back to the person on the phone. "Did you find it? Yes. That is the one. You bring for me. I love you darling." She hung up the phone. "Now, you two. Come. Join the rest of us." She moved close and pushed Andy and Wendy closer together. "And remember, if you love each other, then show it. No need to be shy. We are all friends here."

The party went on for about another hour. Wendy was sitting in Andy's arms, almost on his lap. Ms. Evans was getting sexual with the waitress and everyone else was just chatting or drinking. It was winding down and the party had pretty much come to an end. The first guests to leave thanked Ms. Evans for the good time before calling a taxi but then also thanked Andy for his amazing performance.

"I think that's our cue to get out of here." Andy said.

"I don't know. I think I'll miss Earnest when he's gone." his sister replied.

Wendy and Andy got up and let everyone know they were going to head home but Ms. Evans, without a top on, came over to them.

"Wait. Before you go, I have a big surprise for you both."

The waitress left the room and came back with a box. It was glass on the top and a fine blue material at the bottom. Inside were six of the most stunning diamond rings either Wendy or Andy had ever seen.

"I give to you. You pick one. And you may not say it is too much or too expensive. This is my gift to you. Earnest. You look and you will know. You pick the one and then you ask."

Wendy looked at Andy and the looked at Ms. Evans. "Ask what?"

"Which one do you want?" Andy said.

"No. That is not the way. Earnest! You pick the one your heart calls for and then you will know it is the right one."

Andy looked at his sister. He looked at the rings in the box. They were all beautiful. How could he decide? Then he noticed the one second from the end. "That one."

"You choose so wisely, darling." Ms. Evans opened the box and let Andy get the ring. "Just that one now. I will count."

Andy took the ring and looked at it. It was perfect, the way ... the way she was perfect.

"Now, you ask her."

"Here?"

"Why not? How can she refuse a man like you?"

Andy rationalized it in his head. He was playing a part. He wouldn't be asking Wendy to marry him, Earnest would. He just needed to get this over with and then get out of there and he could go back to his real life.

Andy got down on one knee and from that vantage point he could see that Ms. Evans also did not have any panties on. He looked up at Wendy. He told himself again that it was just an act. They were just lines from a play, like any other play.

"Wendy. I love you so much. You have no idea how long or how deeply I've loved you. I can't imagine myself ever truly being happy without you. I should know. I've tried. Please. I beg you. End my misery. Will you marry me?"

His words left Wendy with her mouth gaping open and a tear falling from her eye. She put out her hand and Andy put that ring on her finger. He stood up and Wendy threw herself into his arms and kissed him.

"Darlings, you must wait." Ms. Evans said. "Wendy, what is your answer?"

"Yes." she declared with an almost euphoric tone. Then she could stop herself and she kissed Andy again and this time no one was going to be able to pull her away.

Andy fell onto the couch and Wendy was on top of him. She pressed her mouth against his so hard he felt like he might bruise.

"I think someone left before the real party even gets started." Ms. Evans said.

A minute passed. Then a few more. Wendy was completely committed to the kiss. It wasn't until Andy was brave enough to reach up and start to cup her breasts with his hands that she came back to earth. She stood up and was silent for a moment. She looked at her brother, and then looked around at everyone else looking at her.

"When you set a date, you tell me. Ok. I want to be at your wedding. And after the reception maybe you can have your honeymoon here. We all watch. I love to watch."

Wendy fanned herself. "We'll certainly let you know the date when we have one."

"Excellent."

Wendy wanted to get out of there and Andy was not going to complain about that. They said goodbye as everyone congratulated them on getting engaged and one person complimented Andy's singing one more time.

The taxi ride back to her apartment was silent and neither of them spoke until her front door was shut and locked.

Andy took his tie off. "So I guess now I have to drive back up here for a fake wedding."

His sister looked at him in the eyes. "Did you mean it?"

That was an important question. In the moment he certainly felt all those emotions. He started to have flashbacks of Bella. If he said one wrong thing this could all blow up on him.

"Earnest meant it."

"Did you mean it?"

"Me?"

"Yes. You."

"Why ..." he cleared his throat, "Why would you even ask that?"

She looked at the ring on her finger and then looked up at him. "I'm confused."

"Why don't you just tell me how you're feeling."

"I feel like ..." she was going to say something but then got scared and clammed up.

"Feel like what?"

"I can't say it. It's too gross."

"What's gross? Me? Are you saying I'm gross?"

"No. Not you. You're perfect. You're just so perfect. I'm the one. I'm this ... gross ... ugly ..."

"No. Don't talk like that. Who said you were gross? Who said you were ugly?"

"I have these feelings tonight and they're so ... unspeakable."

"Alright. Calm down. What if I told you that I thought Earnest was the luckiest man in the world."

"I'd be happy."

"See because Earnest, he just proposed to this amazing girl and she said yes. Wait. Let me finish. Ok. And deep down, Earnest doesn't care that most people would not understand why he loves this woman. Earnest doesn't care if this woman is secretly his sister."

The words were out. He left himself just enough room to backtrack if he needed to.

"What are you saying?" she asked.

"What do you think I'm saying?"

"I think you're trying to say that you feel the way I think I feel."

"Well, how is it exactly that you feel?"

"I feel like I love you. I feel like ... I'm in love with you."

"That's good." he said. "That's a lot like the way I feel."

"But I don't understand. How can we feel this way?"

"We just do."

"When did it start?"

"When I was fifteen."

"Oh my. But, that was ..."

"Over ten years ago. Yeah."

"And that's why you keep away from everyone."

"That's why. When did it start for you?"

"When you kissed me at the gala. I can't explain it. One minute you're my brother and even though we're acting I would never have ever wanted to ever ... But then you kissed me and it was like lightning going off in my head. I couldn't believe it. Then you became the sexiest man I'd ever seen. I just could not believe how attracted I was to you."

"Just attracted?"

"No. I couldn't believe how much I was falling in love with you."

"Whatever this is, we've both got it. So what do we do now?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want to get married?"

"Be serious. We can't get married. We're brother and sister."

"I'm just saying. I asked and you said yes."

"I know. And I meant it. I want you to believe me. I meant it. But you know we can't get married. It's illegal."

"Not everywhere."

"If you can find a place where it isn't illegal than we'll get married there."

"Challenge accepted."

"You really want to marry me?"

"I asked, didn't I."

"And you've been in love with me for so long but you never said anything."

Andy just nodded.

She came close to him and took his hand. "But you know really we can't do anything. I'm sorry. And I know it must hurt you to hear me say this but we can't. I feel the same way. I do. I feel it right now. But we have to let it go. You know that. That's why you stayed away from me for so long. That's why you pretended to be mad all these years. You know we can't give in completely to this."

"I know."

"I wish we could though. Something tells me it would be just so ..."

"Nice." he said.

"Right. Well. We haven't done anything too bad yet. We can still walk away."

She left and walked into her bedroom. Andy thought maybe he'd leave it there. She had made her wishes clear and he agreed with her. It was quiet. It was so quiet that he could hear the ticks of his watch. It was a shame really. He was so close to her and now she knew what he was feeling. Now maybe he'd at least have someone to talk to about it.

He walked into her bedroom and saw her just standing there. They looked at each other. She closed her eyes and seemed ready to accept anything that might happen. Andy held her in his arms and kissed her. She embraced him and kissed him back passionately. Andy pushed her down to the bed.

"You know we can't have sex." she said. "We can't do this." Even as the words were coming out of her mouth, the hand with the engagement ring on it was undoing his belt.

"I know." he said. "He have to get ourselves under control." He tried to get her buttons to cooperate and when they wouldn't he just ripped them off and her blouse burst open revealing her bra.

"It would be wrong to do any more than this." she said. She tugged at his pants and they fell to the floor.

His cock sprang up and almost hit her in the face. She felt like she was going in slow motion as she grabbed it. There was this static moment.

"We can't do it." he said.

"I agree. We can't do it." she said. She opened her mouth. She was breathing heavily. If his cock had been made of glass it would have been fogging up. And then she put his cock in her mouth.

Andy stood in joyful bliss as his sister sucked on his cock. It was so wonderful. For whatever reason it was better than any blow job he'd ever gotten previously. He looked down at her. Her mouth was going up and down the length of his shaft. The head of his cock could feel the contours of the inside of her mouth. She took his dick out and let her tongue make circles over his head.

"Have we passed the point of no return?" she asked.

"Not yet. We can still stop." he said. Then he got her bra off and he had to give a moment of silence in respect to the world's most perfect breasts.

He moved in and started to kiss her chest. He brought his mouth to her hard nipple and began to suck it. He felt like this was the meaning of his life. He lived to suck her nipples. But she had two. He wished he had two mouthes. We went to the other. It was just as sweet as the first. She was his goddess. He wished he could make an idol of her breasts and he would pray to them everyday.

"You'll let me know when we get to the point where we can still stop, right?" she said.

"I'm not sure I'll know it until I pass it."

"Ok. Then I'll tell you when you're about to pass it and then we have to stop."

"You give the word and we have to stop."

He grabbed her skirt and pulled it off. She got him out of his shirt and he was naked in front of her.

"This isn't too bad. We've seen each other naked before." she said.

"Back when you were four."

"It still counts."

"If you say so."

He removed her panties and tried his best to lick her pussy. Of course, like the rest of her, her pussy was just magnificent. There wasn't a single flaw to be had. And she tasted great. It was almost like her pussy was lubricated with heroine because every lick sent fireworks off in his mind and made him feel high.

She pulled at his ears and he looked up at her. She wanted to kiss him. Fair enough. She moved the rest of his body between her legs and he kissed her.

"We have to stop, you know. We can't go all the way."

"Just tell me to stop."

She reached down and held his cock and brought the head into contact with her opening.

"I mean," she continued "I love you Andy. I really do. And I would really marry you if I could."

She inserted his cock into her pussy and then wrapped her legs around his waist.

"But." she said. "We can't do this. We have to stop. Do you feel that?"

"Yeah. And it feels great."

"I know it feels great."

He was starting to move in and out of her.

"We aren't allowed to feel that. You understand that right?"

"I understand. I know what you're saying." He felt his dick reach her cervix. "We have to stop." he said.

"Yes. We have to stop before we do something that can not be undone."

She kissed him.

"Just let me know when you want me to stop."

"I don't know. You'll have to tell me."

"How would I know?"

"Or" she said. "maybe we can just do this like this one time just to see how it feels, because I know I want to know how it feels and then we can stop."

"That sounds like a plan."

"That's a good plan."

"That's a perfect plan."

He made love to his sister and they both just accepted that they had already arrived at that moment and could not take it back. They both wanted this.

They changed positions and she got on top.

"You know I'm sort of mad at you."

"Why?"

"This is the best sex I've ever had and you could have been giving me this cock years ago but you kept it away from me."

"Sorry."

"Don't say sorry, fuck me. Fuck your fiancée."

"You know I'll totally marry you."

"You better. I'm going to that alter and if you aren't there waiting for me I'll drag you to it kicking and screaming."

Up and down she let his cock go in and out of her.

He got up from his position and moved behind her. He bent her over and entered her while getting a good grip on her ass.

"Now we have a question before us."

"What's that?"

"Do you want me to cum inside you or should I do something else?"

"Well, if you're going to be my husband I guess you can cum inside me."

"You don't mind."

"Honestly, I think I need it."

"Don't you think we should be careful?"

"Andy, just give me the cum. Don't argue. It can just be this one time. You only have to do it this one time."

"You know if I do it this one time we'll do it again and I'll cum in you again."

"Well, something to look forward to."

Andy held her ass in place and felt his cum begin to boil. He'd have to have an orgasm soon. He wasn't going to be able to hold it in much longer.

"Are you close?" he asked.

"Very. Just give me the cum."

He pushed his dick as far into her as it would go and then his semen erupted from his cock.

"That's it." she said and she started moving her ass back and forth with the vibration of her own climax. "Yes. Give me that cum."

"I'm trying."

He finished cumming in her and then fell to the bed. She fell into his arms as her own orgasm subsided and kissed him.

"Well, we did it. We passed the point of no return." she said.

"We went over the line and it can never be undone."

"And I love you for it."

"I love you too."

"Do you want to have sex again?"

"Let me think ... Yes, definitely."

He got on top of her and put his cock back inside her.

"I forgot to ask you. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Good, because if you did you were going to have to break up with her."

"Well, I don't have a girlfriend. Does my future wife have any other demands?"

"Just keep that cum coming. This is amazing."

*

NOTE FROM AUTHOR

Comment section is closed.

There will be no voting.

If you liked the story, you're welcome. If not, I don't care.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers
12