Party Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It might have been from the breath-taking pleasure or, more likely, from the completely irresponsible choking, but that was the last Dinah knew of her orgasm. She slipped into unconsciousness and I felt her go totally limp under me. My cramping muscles gave out faster than my barely contained orgasm so I stopped thrusting and rested back on my knees. Cathy released the poor girl's neck and also sat back with a satisfied smile. It was downright scary how she was acting, but at the same time, I didn't want to stop her.

I took a moment to tidy the room, putting our clothes into one pile and our guest's in another. Then I got the glass from the floor and refilled it in the bathroom. Dinah, being unconscious, probably didn't want water now, but I was sure she would when she woke up. Through all this, Cathy just sat on the bed with the girl whose world she had just turned upside down. She was watching me with amusement. I started working out how we could get Dinah under the covers she was asleep on when Cathy, still with that self-satisfied smile, stopped me.

"I'm not done yet. Not even close." She said, climbing off the bed. She retrieved my belt from the floor and quickly used it to secure Dinah's hands in a prayer position in front of her. Cathy re-joined us on the bed and reached out for my softened but still heavy cock. Using it like a lead she moved me over to Dinah's head and I wondered if she was going to wank me off over the sleeping girl.

"I want to get that skank's scent off of you." She explained with a sweet, loving smile.

She grabbed a handful of Dinah's hair and wrapped it around my sticky, wet shaft then started gently tugging me off. The light touch of the hair was an electrifying sensation as the ends tickled all along my dick and balls. She wasn't giving me a hand-job, I realised. She was mopping up Dinah's abundant juices, cleaning me with her hair. I was now pretty sure my wife had actually gone insane with jealousy, lust and power.

When she was happy that my rod was to her liking, she drew me closer and sank her mouth over my raging hard-on. She sucked my cock like she was Sasha Grey, making a big show of how deep, sloppy and noisy she could be. If it was for my benefit then I truly appreciated the effort. If it was for Dinah's then it was wasted as my well-fucked friend gave a cute little snore around the time Cathy sealed her lips around the base of my erection.

Not perturbed, Cathy grabbed the hand moisturiser from the guest toiletries by the bed and squirted out a palmful. It was freezing cold but felt amazing as she began working the greasy lotion into the skin of my cock. She pumped out another generous helping and, reaching down over the unconscious Dinah, rubbed it into her arsehole.

"You know what I want you to do to her, don't you?" Cathy whispered with a massive grin on her face and an index finger up Dinah's butt.

I did know. We were already so far down this insane rabbit hole that this next step did not seem to be as much of a big deal as it might otherwise have been. I barely even hesitated before moving myself back between Dinah's thighs.

Cathy knelt to the side of the oblivious target of my attention and pulled Dinah's knees up towards her chest. Her rosebud came into view, glistening with her juices and the lotion my wife had crudely applied.

"Don't be gentle." My wife whispered.

The pussy in front of me was still beautifully wet and inviting but her arsehole offered something else entirely. This was more degrading than anything we had done so far. On the other hand, I'm not sure I had ever been more certain I wanted something in my life.

I placed the shining head of my cock at the centre of her sphincter, squeezed my muscles to make myself as hard as possible and then violently shoved myself forward a few inches. Dinah's eyes shot open at once. The poor thing had no idea what was happening but, too bad for her, before she could even start to process what was going on, I sank the remaining length of my steel-hard shaft into her tightest hole.

Cathy shouted down at Dinah as her eyes finally started to come into focus. My wife was letting her know that she was the one in control of her torment and the powerless one cried out as she became aware of what was happening. I withdrew, just an inch or so, then slammed back hard, slapping the front of my thighs onto her bum cheeks. Another scream. Cathy's hand clamped around Dinah's throat once more. 'Oh no, not this again.' I thought, but it served enough of a warning that Dinah bit off the noise and when I did another little thrust, this violation was met with only a grunt and a groan.

Already, I could feel Dinah relaxing into her situation and took the opportunity to withdraw further before pushing back in. For all I knew, Cathy and I would be in a prison cell by this time tomorrow but despite this, it didn't even occur to me to stop. Dinah looked so helpless but so, so hot laying before me, her legs lifted up, her hands tied. Very soon I felt like I could properly start, so began a slow but deep rhythm in and out, flexing my shaft every time I hit full depth.

With a bit of effort, Cathy was able to get Dinah's ankles up onto my shoulders, fully opening her to me. I got an extra half-inch of dick into her which caused her head to spring up again. When she flopped back onto the mattress, she closed her eyes and licked her lips. She was obviously focussing on accommodating the fucking I was giving her. I ran my hand down over Dinah's tight stomach and, wedging into the limited space between us, pressed the pad of my thumb against her slick love button. I didn't have the coordination to properly service her but I enjoyed touching her wetness.

My ministrations were rewarded with a gasp that ended as a shriek as the multitude of sensations assaulted Dinah. Cathy was obviously unhappy with this, as she left the bed to fetch the little red thong that she had been wearing all night. Returning, she balled it up and began forcing it into Dinah's unwilling mouth. Fucking hell, my wife was angry tonight!

With our plaything suitably muffled, I started pumping harder and harder into her arse. I knew this wouldn't take long. I had never tried anal without a condom on before and the incredibly tight, skin on skin sensation guaranteed that I was nearing the limit of my sexual stamina. Cathy could obviously tell as I closed my eyes and thrust harder and faster.

"Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her." She chanted quietly along with my strokes. It was like having a butt-fucking cheerleader and I must say my performance was suitably improved.

My breath started to become ragged and my heart felt like it was going to explode. Sweat was pouring off me now, adding to the slipperiness of everything. Most pressingly, I could feel the sensation of cum boiling in my balls and knew I was moments away from a life-changing orgasm. Just when I was sure I was about to deposit my seed deep inside Dinah's butt, Cathy shocked me yet again.

"Cum in her face." She ordered. "Shoot it right in her face." Dinah's eyes opened wide at that, but she wasn't included in the discussion. Cathy was right; it was the perfect end to such a depraved fuck.

I pulled clear of her fantastically tight hole and sprang to the side of her. I was already starting to orgasm as I moved so I had to squeeze hard on the end of my dick to avoid spraying up her body. When I was in position, I aimed my throbbing pipe, released the pressure, gave two cursory stokes and then basically shot my soul out the end of my dick.

The first blast of cum streaked up and over Dinah's face, painting a diagonal line that ended in her hair. The second shot hit the side of her nose and filled her eye socket. The rest, I pumped out onto her lips and the red silk of my wife's thong that was just visible between them. I had never, ever, cum so hard in my life. Just as I was wiping the last drop of jizz onto Dinah's pink cheek, Cathy leant over with her contribution, spitting viciously onto the already cum-splattered face.

Dinah just lay there, stunned. After a moment she tried, unsuccessfully, to use her bound hands to wipe her eye clean, but otherwise she made no effort to move. Cathy, on the other hand, was a whirlwind. She leapt to her feet, scooped the piles of clothes off the floor and tugged the corner of the duvet hard enough that it slid out from under our guest. With all of this under her arm, she grabbed me by the dick and led me from the room. Dinah was left naked, cum-covered and alone.

When we got to our bedroom, I tried to talk things over with Cathy. I was desperate to make some sense of what had just happened but she wasn't in the mood. She kissed me, passionately, then curled up in bed and said we would sort it out in the morning. I lay next to her, thinking I was far too pumped up to sleep. I wrote, then re-wrote a text to Dinah making sure she was ok but somewhere between the fourth and fifth revision, I fell straight to sleep anyway.

____________________________________________

I woke up to the sound of Cathy masturbating; this wasn't hugely unusual. I am a heavy sleeper and always awake after my wife. One of her favourite games is to see how close to orgasm she can get before her breathing wakes me up.

This morning, I was obviously late to the proceedings as she was already right on the edge and, in fact, as I rolled over and started kissing her neck, she was actually coming; gasping loudly in pleasure. Playing my part in the game, I slid my hand over her tummy to take over the job for Round 2, but got the fright of my life to find Dinah's head already there. I looked under the covers and saw my friend sucking hard on my wife's clit until she was pushed away in post-orgasm sensitivity.

Cathy guided my face back up to look at her.

"Happy birthday darling." She whispered. Under the covers, I could feel Dinah moving over to take her place between my legs. "What do you want to do today?" Hot, wet lips slid over my morning wood and pushed deep down my shaft causing me to gasp with pleasure. My wife smiled, "I thought we might have another party?"