Party of Five Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh seized bundles of Dawn’s coverlet in his hands, scrunching them tightly as his mind spun in the face of these unbelievable sensations. Dawn took her mouth off again and rested her brother’s cock against her cheek as she looked up at him. “This is gonna be in my pussy,” she said, taking delight in Josh’s facial expression. “Are you gonna put this in my pussy, little brother?” She sucked it again, three, four, ten times up and down, before she pulled it out and surveyed her handy work.

“Nowthat’s hard,” she said, gripping it tightly in her hand and squeezing it to emphasize her point. “That’s what I want inside my pussy.” Dawn crawled, cat-like, up Josh’s body until they were on a level. She looked down into his eyes. “Ready to go, tiger?”

Josh watched as Dawn crawled up the bed so that her back was resting on her stack of white pillows. Now facing him, with a wicked grin, she parted her legs and rubbed the palm of her hand across her pussy. “Come on,” she said.

Finding himself far more nervous than he had been the first time with Dawn – and only marginally less than his first time with Jacquie – Josh followed her lead and crept up the bed to kneel between her spread legs. Her smile was driving him crazy. He still couldn’t believe, couldn’t comprehend, the fact that this was Dawn, of all people, staring back at him in the moonlight with her pussy bared. If stranger things had happened, Josh wasn’t aware of them.

“Remember,” said Dawn, “keep it quiet.”

Josh nodded, as his jaw was shaking too wildly to speak. He clenched his teeth tightly together to shut them up. As Dawn slid lower down, into a more comfortable position, Josh positioned himself so that his cock was hovering in front of her naked pussy. He looked up once more at Dawn, who nodded. Slowly, Josh began to guide his cock down to her pussy.

“Wait,” said Dawn, producing the same expression on Josh’s face that he had seen in movies when someone in the bomb squad is told to ‘wait’.

“What is it?” he asked, suddenly concerned.

“Can I ask you a favor?” Josh simply frowned in response. “Can you please get a haircut.”

“What!?” Josh exclaimed. “Now?”

“No, not now! But…soon.”

Josh looked down to see the head of his cock only an inch away from Dawn’s waiting hole. Did she have to ask him now?

“Yes, okay, whatever,” he said hurriedly.

Dawn chuckled to herself. “Hmm,” she said thoughtfully, “you know – I could probably get you to agree to almost anything right now.”

Dawn!” Josh whispered angrily.

“I could make you my slave for the week,” Dawn mused, clearly enjoying this.

“Maybe I should just go then,” said Josh, turning the tables. Dawn’s smile quickly faded.

“Oh, let’s not do this again. Just put it in me.”

Satisfied, Josh continued his journey towards Dawn’s center. As the head of his cock made contact with her skin, he felt her palm on his chest. “But you will get a haircut, right?”

“Yes!” Josh snapped. She was spoiling the mood.

“Okay, that’s all I want,” said Dawn. Josh took a deep breath and thrust his hips forward before she could do anything else, other than moan, which she did. “That’s it,” she said, shutting her eyes a moment and then opening them to look at Josh with a passionate intensity. “Fuck that’s awesome.”

Josh relaxed into his sister and lowered his body so that they were now half lying down. It was incredibly sensual, to feel Dawn’s entire body pressed up against his. With Jacquie, there had been something of a gap between them borne out of nerves and apprehension on Josh’s part. But with Dawn, it was as though they were planning to rub their whole bodies together, rather than just their loins. But the most erotic thing by far, was the way Dawn was looking at him, all passion and lust and wickedness.

“Come on, Josh,” she said, opting for his name for once. “Fuck me. Fuck me like crazy.”

Taking his cue, Josh started to rock his hips back and forth, driving his cock in and out of Dawn’s saturated pussy. Dawn pressed her lips tightly together to muffle the sounds she was making. Josh knew full well that had they been alone in the house, she would’ve been breaking windows with her screams.

In an effort to preserve the sensuality of the act, Josh wrapped his arms tightly around Dawn’s body, gripping her as a child might grip a favorite toy. He slid his cock back and forth constantly, pleased when he began to realize it would take him a lot longer to cum this time. Dawn, as well, seemed to be pleased, to put it lightly. She was gasping, and muffling more groans, while the entire time she maintained a sultry eye contact with Josh. He would cum like a fire hose if she kept that up during his orgasm.

“Oh, yes, Josh,” she whispered between her panting. “Fuck me nice and hard. I want it bad, Josh. So bad.”

Josh’s ears themselves seemed to be building to their own orgasm. Despite the fact that he was still no where near his orgasm, every word she spoke pushed him leaps and bounds towards it.

“God, yes,” Dawn groaned softly, looking at Josh with what he could only describe as animal hunger. “Fuck your sister, you bad boy. She wants it so bad.”

Josh kept up a steady rhythm, increasing it slightly every time Dawn spoke to him. Dawn made an initial attempt to thrust back at Josh, but soon relaxed and let him control the pace, driving into her with the force of a virile young man every time. Josh’s eyes wandered her body, raking it with his astounded gaze, coming back every few seconds to meet her eyes, which never left his face.

“Ooh, that feels so good, Josh,” Dawn encouraged him. “I love having your big cock inside my pussy.” Josh didn’t think his cock was all that…well, if she said so.

Josh began to gather momentum, his balls swinging wildly beneath him. He wanted to touch her breasts or kiss her, but he didn’t have the attention or energy to spare. “You’re so gorgeous,” he managed to say.

Dawn was now looking very primal, her mouth gaping open and her eyes wide with desire. “My big handsome man,” she said. “Fuck your slutty sister. She likes it when you fuck her.”

Josh felt the first pre-orgasmic sensation in his cock, though it faded soon after. His mind was reeling, struggling to cope with the reality of the situation. Dawn…he was fucking Dawn.I’m having sex with Dawn. Another sensation ran through his cock.

Dawn held on to Josh’s elbows, steadying herself against his relentless onslaught. He was building speed now, going deeper than he had been. She couldn’t believe how utterly amazing it felt to have him in there, inside her. She had gone about it the wrong way, trying to cope with life with Josh. She shouldn’t have argued with him all these years, insulted him incessantly and played all those jokes on him; she should have just fucked the little bastard’s brains out and that would have made it easier.

“Are you gonna make me cum, Josh?” Dawn asked him. “I’m gonna cum so hard for you. Will you cum for me, too? I want you to cum inside me. I want all of it inside me.”

She received considerable delight at watching Josh throw his head back and grunt loudly. No one would here it though; Dawn had made more noise than this before.

Josh now knew he was getting there, speeding towards orgasm like a runaway train. He only hoped Dawn was nearing hers too; the memory of what it had been liking cumming in unison with Jacquie was still one of his most pleasant. All of the sudden, Dawn gave an entirely different gasp and tightened her grip on Josh’s elbows.

“I’m gonna cum, Josh,” she said. “Are you close?”

Josh nodded vigorously. He shuffled closer and slid a hand beneath Dawn’s thigh, lifting her leg slightly and pressing their bodies closer together. Josh’s face began to contort and his muscles tighten. He clenched his teeth together as tightly as they would go and forced himself to keep his eyes open, looking into Dawn’s. Sensing he was near, Dawn encouraged him heartily.

“That’s it, Josh,” she said. “Cum for me. Cum inside my pussy. Do it, Josh. Cum inside me, you bad, bad boy.”

Josh muffled an enormous grunt as he began to orgasm. Cum erupted out of the end of his cock at an astounding speed. He tried to keep his eyes open but it was too much; he shut them and hung his head over Dawn’s shoulder. Dawn, too, was about to cum. She was panting erratically, yet still managing to whisper encouraging words into his ear.

“Make me cum, Josh. I want your cum inside my pussy. That’s it, baby, that’s it.”

Soon she herself became unable to speak as her orgasm overtook her, surprising her with its intensity. She sealed her mouth over Josh’s shoulder and sunk her teeth into it, screaming wildly into his flesh. They were cumming together, driving each other to higher and higher plateaus of pleasure. Dawn felt her vaginal muscles clamping down on Josh’s cock; he felt them draw out what felt like every bit of cum he had in his balls.

A minute on, he was still cumming and couldn’t believe it. He was vaguely aware of Dawn’s mouth biting his shoulder as well as her muffled cries. He was still squirting, still gushing into her pussy. Whether Dawn was finished or not, he didn’t know, but she was able to remove her mouth from his shoulder and whisper into his ear again.

“Yes, that’s it, good boy. Cum inside me. Good boy.”

Her arms were wrapped firmly around Josh’s torso, clutching him with unwavering tenacity. She was still cumming, still acutely aware of the warm liquid being emptied into her birth canal. She wrapped her legs around Josh’s waist and asked for more.

“More, Josh, more. Good boy.”

Josh’s head was spinning, his sense of direction shattered, his hearing tuned only to Dawn’s erotic requests. Then, at last, at long last, everything snapped back into focus and he felt himself stop cumming, unless he forced out more, which he did at Dawn’s bidding. There was nothing left in his cock, or his balls – he was sure of it. He had depleted every reserve of semen he had ever been given and it was now inside Dawn’s belly, along with all of his sperm. He felt an inhuman weariness take over his body and slumped against Dawn.

“Whoa,” Dawn said. “Careful there, tiger. I think you’re empty.” She rubbed a sensual hand up and down his spine, coaxing his strength back. She pushed his sweaty hair out of his eyes and kissed his temple. “You alright, Josh?” she asked, trying to find his eyes.

Josh grunted a half-hearted reply. His face was buried in the pillows to the right of Dawn, his body lying on top of hers. “Come on, now,” said Dawn, pushing herself up the bed so that her head and neck were propped on her pillows. “Can you sit up?” Josh let Dawn help him up until he was resting unsteadily on his knees. Dawn herself looked thoroughly exhausted, lying as she was.

“Fucking awesome,” she said. Josh nodded.

“Come here,” said Dawn, taking his hand and pulling him closer. Josh shuffled up the bed, coming to kneel beside her prone form. “Put it in my mouth; I can’t be bothered getting up.”

Surprised at her request, Josh slid his cock – which now resembled nothing so much as a dehydrated prune – into Dawn’s open mouth. As the last time she had done this, Josh received pleasure on a more visual and mental level than on a physical one. His cock was covered with his own semen, which Dawn was happily licking off. She kept her hands by her side, using only her mouth to clean Josh’s cock. Once she had finished, she collapsed back onto the pillows with her arms spread wide.

“Oh…I’m exhausted.”

“Me too,” said Josh. “That was…unbelievable.”

“I’ll say,” Dawn concurred. “I’ve never cum so hard in my life.”

“Really?” Josh inquired, rather surprised.

“Never. And I don’t think I’ve ever felt a guy cum that much either.” Josh felt his ego swell with pride. “Look,” Dawn said. She lowered her hand to her pussy and used her fingers to coax several drops of Josh’s cum out of the opening. “Creampie,” she said merrily. She scooped up the escaped drops with her fingers and licked them off. “God, could you imagine if you’d cum that much while I was blowing you?” Honestly, Josh couldn’t imagine doing that ever again.

Dawn looked up at him from her reclined position, looking like a vision in the soft glow of the moonlight. “Lie down with me,” she said, pushing herself into a sitting position and drawing the covers over her body. Josh slid his legs underneath her sheets – silk, as she had said – and sat down next to Dawn, who cuddled up to his chest. He put an arm around her shoulders and gazed at the far wall. This was a position he had seen at the end of almost every Hollywood sex scene – he felt almost as though he should be smoking a cigarette, were it not for the fact that he despised the things.

Somehow, nestled against him as she was, Dawn didn’t feel like an older sister, but like a girl his own age who had just shared the most intimate encounter of his life with him. They both kept their eyes on the far wall, sitting in silence that spoke far louder than words – barring of course Dawn’s unique brand of sexual quips.

“Let’s hope I don’t get pregnant,” she said, resting a hand on Josh’s upper body. “I don’t know if birth control pills are designed to get rid of that much cum.”

“What!?” Josh exclaimed. Was she serious? What if…Oh, God. Oh, God no.

“Relax,” Dawn said, smiling. “I’m just kidding.”

“Oh, right,” said Josh. “I knew that.” He relaxed visibly.

It was only then that Josh started to ponder how nice this felt, just sitting here with cuddling naked with Dawn, not talking about much in particular. Apparently they could spend five minutes together without killing each other. Though there was still the possibility that Josh would die of dehydration.

Dawn slid a hand beneath the sheets and fumbled around with Josh’s extremely limp cock, occasionally cupping and squeezing his balls. “What time is it?” she asked.

“Quarter past three.”

“I’m gonna have to call in sick tomorrow. There’s no way I’ll be getting up in time. I probably won’t get any sleep at all.”

“I can go if you want,” Josh offered.

Dawn wrapped both arms around Josh’s midsection. “You’re staying right here.”

Smiling, Josh kissed the top of Dawn’s head and gazed back at the far wall. They lapsed into a sated silence, Josh curling a tendril of Dawn’s hair around his finger.

“You know what,” said Dawn at length.

“What?”

“We just had sex.”

Josh paused for a moment. “So we did.”

“But, I mean, you and me. We, like, hate each other. And we just fucked.” Josh smiled. It had hit him too, earlier, but it was good to know Dawn was amazed at the concept as much as he was. “I just had sex with my brother,” Dawn added in a wistful voice. “And I have his cum inside me right now.” Josh looked down at her. “That is soawesome.” She snuggled closer to Josh, who reciprocated by throwing his other arm around her. They were now in a very passionate embrace, which was even more unbelievable to the both of them than having sex had been. This meant they actuallyliked each other.

“If someone had told me a few weeks ago,” said Dawn, “that I’d have sex with my brother, I would’ve laughed in their face. I probably would have slapped them too.” She smiled at the thought, then looked up at Josh. “What about you?”

“If someone had told me a few weeks ago that I’d have sex with you?”

“Yeah.”

“I would’ve told them to get out of my fantasies.”

Dawn looked shocked. “You’re kidding!” she said. She gaped at him for a long moment. “You seriously fantasized about having sex with me, before all this happened, with Jacquie and everything?”

“Well, not actual sex. I just kind of, thought about you while I jacked off.”

“Did you now?” Dawn replied with a wide grin. “And what was I doing in these fantasies of yours?”

“Nothing much. Like I said, we weren’t really doing anything together. I just pictured your ass or how you looked that time we went to the beach – in that red bikini – and I came hard.”

Dawn smiled. “Ever think about Jacquie?”

“Once,” Josh replied. “Not including recent events.”

“What about Alice?”

Josh looked at Dawn seriously. “Alice?”

“Yeah. Have you ever thought about her like that?”

“I…no.”

“Why not?” Dawn was peering up at him through her curious green eyes. She looked positively adorable.

“I just…I don’t think about her like that.” Josh returned his gaze to the wall, but was keenly aware of Dawn’s lingering gaze. Eventually, she looked away.

“You’re so in love with her,” she said.

“I am not!”

“Josh,” said Dawn with exasperation, “just accept it.”

“But I’m not.”

“Whatever.” They lapsed into a less comfortable silence, punctuated by the occasional hoot outside or the sound of the wind brushing against the window pane.

“Ever think about mom?” asked Dawn.

Gross!” Josh exclaimed heatedly.

Dawn laughed. “Just checking.” She pulled Josh’s face down and nuzzled her nose against his.

“So did you ever think about me like that?” Josh asked. “Before all this?”

“Nope,” Dawn replied casually. Josh was slightly hurt by her blunt tone.

“Oh.”

“Oh, come on,” Dawn said conciliatorily. “Don’t get upset. I just didn’t think of you like that. But what I said last night, about fingering myself almost every night…that was true.”

Josh smiled. “I’d like to see that one day.”

“What? Me fingering myself?”

“Yeah, I think it’d be hot.”

Dawn shrugged. “If you want to.”

The great thing about Dawn, Josh thought;she’ll go for anything.

“Nothing’s too kinky for you is it?” Josh asked.

“Nope,” Dawn replied simply. “I’ll fuck the bedpost next time if you want me to.”

Josh smiled and leant his head on top of his sister’s. This was one of the most pleasant moments he had ever experienced – one of the most pleasant nights, actually. With Dawn lying naked in his arms, Josh felt a strange contentment settle over him and wrap around his heart. He could stay like this for hours, just lying with her, talking with her. He wanted to do that more than anything. But the sun would come up soon and everyone else would wake up, completely oblivious to the fact that he and Dawn had forged some new kind of pseudo-friendship during the night. So now it was time to leave.