Party of Five Ch. 14

Story Info
New experience for Josh & a shocking revelation.
7.3k words
4.76
213.6k
77

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Yes, another one. A lot of people seem to think Alice won't be in the story. I won't tell youhow she'll be in it orwhen, but I will tell you that sheis going to be in it. I mean, of course she will be. The chapters themselves are kind of short so I don't think as much time has passed as people may think. And, in my defence, Dawn is insanely addictive and fun to write, and scenes with her and Josh just tend to pop into my head and I know that Ihave to write them. Also, although the plot is important, it's still erotica, so some sex-scene filling in between the wholemeal pieces of plot don't go astray, I don't think. Anyway, just wanted to clear that up.

Also, it's two for one this time. Chapters fourteen and fifteen should be up, if not at the same time, then very near to each other. I also saw that some paragraphs got cut out of chapter twelve, between page one and two. I'm not sure how that happened but I submitted an edited version and that should be up soon.

Thanks again toMaginMan for the editing. Enjoy.

* * *

Chapter 14

Josh lifted his arm slowly from beneath Dawn's shoulders, careful not to wake her. He kept a vigilant eye on her smiling, sleeping face to make sure she didn't wake up from the movement. He had watched her for the past ten minutes or so; content to lie there with the weight of her body beside him and the smile on her face warming his heart. But Alice would be home soon and he couldn't afford to linger here.

He got down on his hands and knees and fished around for his pants under the bed. Once he found them he pulled them on and threw his shirt around his shoulders, buttoned it up, and crept silently from the room, casting one long, loving look back at Dawn before shutting the door.

Okay, he thought,time to be regular Josh. He padded downstairs with a clear head and a sore pelvis. Dawn had really taken it out of him this time. He felt as physically and hormonally drained as he had after his first time with Jacquie. Even his loads of cum were beginning to shrink. He would have to make sure that Dawn didn't deter him anymore from his resolution to slow things down with both sisters. Not that he had done much with Jacquie lately, other than flirt jovially in the kitchen.

Josh decided to busy himself with the dishes that had amassed in the sink, stacking the dishwasher-friendly ones into the dishwasher. He found the powder beneath the sink and filled the compartment before switching it on. Then Alice came home.

Josh realised almost immediately what a rare occurrence it was for him to be alone with the youngest of his sisters. Being alone with Dawn had been rarerbefore they'd started frolicking beneath the sheets that is. But either Jacquie or Dawn were usually floating somewhere nearby when Alice was in the room, and as such, Josh was never forced to make direct conversation with her, which may account for the fact that he found it so difficult to do so. A lack of practice, most likely.

"Hey, Josh," Alice greeted him in her mellifluous voice.

"Hi," Josh replied, busying himself with wiping down the sink.

"Where's Jacquie?"

"Visiting her friend," Josh replied simply.

"Oh, that's right. What about Dawn?"

"Sleeping," Josh answered with a twinge of guilt.

"Oh."

Alice walked up to the sink and stood beside him, her hands resting on the edge of the counter, her head turned towards him. Josh felt uncomfortable being this close to her.

"Are you okay?" she asked him.

Josh turned towards her, startled to see she was even closer than he'd thought. "Fine," he said, his voice breaking in the middle of the word.I'm supposed to be over puberty, damn it! "Why?"

"I don't know. You seem kind of distant lately. Tired I suppose."

"I guess."

"Have you been sleeping okay?" Josh was touched by Alice's concern. Jacquie had always been so close to Josh, able to pick up intuitively on his problems, but even Alice seemed capable of reading his moods. Dawn read only how horny he was.

"Yeah," Josh answered her.

"Are you still upset about Valerie?"

"No. I'm fine with that now."

Alice smiled warmly. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Well, I'm going to get changed. I'll be back in a sec." She turned and started up the stairs, Josh watching her go.

When she returned she was wearing Josh's favourite dress and smiling pleasantly. "Hot today isn't it?"

"Mmm," Josh mumbled in reply, staring at Alice as though she were the Second Coming. He wasn't sure how far offhis second cumming was. Alice resumed her position beside Josh, her arms straightened on the counter and leaning over it as she swayed on her toes.

"So what are you doing?"

"I'm...er...just wiping the sink."

"Sounds like fun."

"Yeah," said Josh, chuckling. "It's a real blast."

Alice smiled at him. The smile gradually receded from her eyes, and soon, she was looking at him with concern once more. "Something's bothering you," she said.

"Like what?" Josh inquired.

"I don't know," Alice replied curiously. "I was hoping you'd tell me."

"It's nothing," said Josh.

Alice poked him in the side with a finger. "You can talk to me you know," she said. "I know we never get much of a chance to spend time together, but I'm here to listen."

So she'd noticed it too. It was bizarre actually, considering that Alice was the sister Josh was probably the most like. He should be best friends with her as he was with Jacquie.

"So?" Alice asked. "What's up?"

Josh shook his head. "Nothing's up."Not strictly true, he thought with wry amusement.

Alice leaned in closer, still smiling. "Josh...I can tell you're lying."

"I'm not lying."

"Yes, you are," Alice persisted, knocking her hip playfully against Josh's as Jacquie often did.

"Oy!" Josh exclaimed with mock indignation. Alice laughed – that pretty, musical laugh. Josh went for her sides.

Alice squealed and spun around. Josh knew from experience how ticklish she was – certainly more so than his other sisters – and he also knew that he never felt so warm inside as when Alice was giggling madly under his fingers. She tried to bat his hands away, but Josh moved closer and renewed his assault.

"Josh!" she cried, with tears in her eyes, though she was still laughing like crazy. Josh would have stopped if he hadn't been so thrilled by the feel of her waist in his hands. He wanted to hold her as he had held Jacquie and Dawn, but this was the closest he would get.

"Joooosh, stop!" She turned towards him and Josh took the opportunity to tickle her back, which didn't really do much other than put his arms further around her, which, of course, was his intention. Alice was able to breathe though, now that he wasn't hitting any sensitive spots. She looked up at him.My,God she's gorgeous.

Josh stopped tickling her but left his hands where they were, staring at her. "You can let go of me now, Josh," Alice said softly.

Josh nodded. "Okay." But he couldn't let her go because his damned arms wouldn't move. How could he take them away when they felt sogood where they were? He began to focus on her lips and imagined what it would be like kissing them. He realised he was staring, as Alice inclined her head and looked up at him with amusement.

"Josh?"

"Uh...right." He quickly retracted his arms, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable. "I'm...ah...going to the bathroom." With that pretence Josh hurriedly walked out of the kitchen and into the bathroom, closing the door behind him and settling back against it.

That had been close.Too close. What had he beenthinking? That was Alice he'd been imagining kissing.Alice! The nice one. The one that always stuck up for him and laughed at his jokes and calmed him down when Dawn got him riled up. Nice, good, pretty, gorgeous,sexy Alice.Argh!

Suddenly realising that spending too long in the bathroom might look a lot worse than putting his arms around her, Josh hurried the hell out of there before Alice could come to the wrong conclusion. He entered the kitchen and no sooner had he banished thoughts of Alice's lips than he saw her, standing on her toes, reaching for a glass on the top shelf of the cupboard where they were kept. And, of course, her too-small dress was riding impossibly high up her legs, so that Josh was afforded a magnificent view of her bare thighs. He couldn't see her panties, but if she kept up what she was doing that might change. Why was it that good things, bad things and awkward sexual things always happened in pairs? Josh wondered glumly. He swallowed the lump in his throat and quickly darted across the room to retrieve the glass for her.

“Thanks,” she said, smiling at him as she took it.

"You're welcome." Again his voice broke, and again Alice didn't seem to notice.

She took the water jug out of the fridge and filled up the glass. "Would you like one?" she asked.

"No, thanks," Josh replied, making his voice a little deeper than he had intended to.

Alice replaced the jug in the fridge and sipped her drink.Eyes off her legs, you damn pervert! Josh scolded himself. He had rarely ever picked up on things like Alice's legs before. Usually it was her hair or her skin or her cute little nose that just made him want to...

Get ahold of yourself!

Luckily (or unluckily – Josh wasn't sure yet) Dawn chose that moment to come downstairs, looking slightly worn out but otherwise awake and ready to play the distraction.If there's one thing Dawn's good at,thought Josh,it's providing a distraction. Oh, and blowjobs. She gives killer blowjobs.

"Hey, Al," Dawn said.

"Hi," said Alice. She turned to look at Dawn. "I've never known you to take a nap during the day."

"Josh tired me out," said Dawn, turning towards him and grinning. He felt his chest tighten and an angry tendril of thought rush at her.

"You weren't fighting again were you?" Alice asked dubiously.

"Oh, no," Dawn said melodiously, still grinning. "We were exercising."

"So you two are still...on good terms?"

"Very good terms," said Dawn, smiling at Josh as she strolled past him towards the fridge. His heartbeat returned to something close to normal.Little minx.

Dawn found a bottle of juice in the fridge and then returned upstairs, smiling again at Josh when she walked past.

"I still can't believe you two are friends," Alice said. "It's so weird."

"We're not exactlyfriends," Josh explained. "More like acquaintances. Or companions. Possibly chums."

Alice giggled, spreading a warm feeling through Josh's stomach. "Well, I think it's nice," she said.

"Yeah," said Josh. "Nice."

* * *

That night Dawn found her way into Josh's room and crept onto his bed. She tried to shake him awake, but Josh rolled over and grunted several times before he opened his eyes.

"Whatisit?" he mumbled.

"It's me," whispered Dawn. "Move over."

Josh swallowed the bitter taste in his mouth and shuffled to his right. Dawn climbed in beside him. "Dawn, I'm tired," he said.

Dawn looked at him indignantly. "What makes you think I'm here forthat?"

Josh opened his eyes. "Aren't you?"

Dawn rolled her eyes. "Use your pillow. I'm tired, too." She cuddled up to Josh and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Dawn...this isn't a good idea."

Dawn sighed. With her eyes still closed she said, "I won't fall asleep. Just let me lie here for a while. I told you I wanted to do this some time."

Josh sighed and put his arms around her, then closed his eyes again. Several minutes passed in silence. Then:

"Dawn."

"Yeah?"

"Your hand's on my cock."

"Oh. Sorry."

* * *

The next morning, Josh nearly had a heart attack when he opened his eyes. "Dawn!" he cried. Next to him, his sister began to rouse, and her eyes fluttered open, staring up at him.

"What?"

"You're in my room!" Josh said vehemently.

Dawn looked around dazedly. "I am?"

"Yes! And it's six-thirty. You need to go. Right now!"

Dawn groaned, shut her eyes, and squeezed Josh's arm tighter. "I'll go in a minute."

"No!" said Josh. "Not in a minute. Right now!"

"Justone more minute," said Dawn, and beneath the covers, her hand slid down Josh's pyjama pants. "Okay?"

Josh gasped. "No. Not okay. Very not okay."

Dawn began to rub his cock in circles through his underwear. Josh squirmed back against the headboard. "Dawn!"

Dawn opened her eyes with a smile. "What's the matter?" she said. "Isn't this much better than waking up to your alarm?"

It was, Josh thought, but that didn't make it okay. Jacquie would be getting up soon, and if she saw Dawn leaving Josh's room, it wouldnot look good.

"Dawn, seriously – you have to go."

"I will," said Dawn, rolling the sheets back and opening Josh's underwear. She took out his cock, which was already hard, and lowered her face towards it.

"Dawn!" Josh's voice was half an exclamation and half a groan.

Dawn paused with her lips less than an inch from the tip of Josh's cock. "What?" she said, looking up.

"You need togo!"

"After I blow you," she said.

"No! Now!"

"Justone blowjob, Josh."

"Now!"

Dawn pouted and let go of Josh's cock. She pushed the covers back and stood up, looking sulky. "You're no fun," she said, and stomped out of the room.

Josh leaned back against the wall and breathed deeply, both out of relief and to calm his sexual excitement.She issuch a slut, he thought.

With his heartbeat not looking to return to normal any time soon, he decided to get up.

* * *

"Want me to drive you to school?" Dawn asked Josh hopefully at the breakfast table.

Josh looked up and glanced anxiously at Alice before turning back to Dawn. "I'll be fine," he said.

"Are you sure?" Dawn asked, raising her eyebrows meaningfully. "It's no trouble really. No trouble at all."

"I'mfine, Dawn," Josh replied through his teeth. Dawn looked sulky again. She looked sexy when she sulked, Josh observed. And when she was angry. And happy, and confused, and bored...tired, surprised, excited, determined. God, she even managed to make eating cereal sexy.Look at the way she brings the spoon to her mouth and licks it clean.

Josh shook his head. Best not to think like that so early in the morning. He turned to Alice instead, who was eating her cereal with her usual impeccable manners. Somehow, she made it look cute and rather charming. The way she brushed her hair behind her ear so it wouldn't go in the bowl, or the way she tipped the bowl to get the last few sultanas onto her spoon.

Josh shook his head and looked up at Jacquie who was washing dishes at the sink.Good, he thought.Jacquie's washing dishes. And she's wearing jeans and a plain white top. So not sexy. Her ass doesn't lookthat good in denim. And so what if she's not wearing a bra again? Her breasts might be huge but... Oh, my God I can see her nipples!

Josh forced his gaze down.I'm hard again. Damn! He jumped up from the table and emptied his bowl in the sink, then grabbed his bag and headed for the door. "Gotta go, bye!" he called over his shoulder before slamming the door.

* * *

"He was in a hurry," Jacquie remarked.

"Probably anxious to get to school," said Dawn. "That's what nerds are like."

"Josh isn't a nerd," said Alice.

"He could be," said Dawn. "They don'tallwear glasses you know."

Jacquie rolled her eyes. "You're an idiot."

"Your nipples are sticking out," Dawn informed Jacquie by way of a retort. Jacquie looked down and then threw a hand across her chest. Dawn smiled. "Now we know what drove Josh away so quickly."

"My nipples had nothing to do with it," said Jacquie.

"Oh, come on," said Dawn. "I mean, you never wear a bra. Don't you think Josh notices that?"

"I don't know. He might."

"He's eighteen," said Dawn. "Of course he does."

"And you don't think he noticesyou? Those skirts you wear and the tiny little tops."

"I don't think Josh would complain about whatI wear," said Dawn haughtily.

"I don't think any guy would complain about what you wear, Dawn."

"You're the one flaunting your chest all over the place!"

"I don'tflaunt it. I can't help it if I'm blessed with an ample bosom."

"No more than I can help being blessed with killer legs and a gorgeous ass."

"I think you're both being very vain," said Alice. "And I don't think Josh thinks about his sister's that way."

Both Jacquie and Dawn rolled their eyes. "Who do you think he notices the most, Al?" said Dawn. "He can't look at you without blushing like a little girl."

Alice dismissed the remark. "That's not true."

"Oh, yes it is," said Jacquie. "Josh looks at you like thatall the time."

"He does not."

"Does so," said Dawn. "He's always smiling at you or telling you how nice your hair looks. He's a big flirt where you're concerned."

"Josh does notflirt with me," Alice exclaimed indignantly.

Dawn snorted derisively. "Look who's talking."

"What does that mean?"

"Oh...," Dawn put on a bashful voice, "Did you hurt your knee, Josh? Let me put a bandaid on it for you. Will you help me reach this book, Josh? Oh, no – I don't think that shirt makes you look gay. I think you look very cute. Leave him alone, Dawn."

Dawn finished with a wry smirk. Jacquie was chuckling.

"I donot sound like that," Alice protested.

"Oh, please," said Dawn, "you're practically his mother."

"I look out for him, that's all. Someone has to with you two terrorizing him all the time."

"Yeah, but youlike us terrorizing him don't you?" said Dawn. "Because then you get to comfort him."

"I'm not a sadist, Dawn."

"No, you're just Josh'sobjectofdesire," Dawn said in a mockingly wistful tone, her hand over her heart.

"Shut up," Alice said, flushing bright red and hiding a smile.

"See," said Dawn, "you're blushing. I swear, you two were made for each other."

* * *

Josh contemplated during the school day whether the phrase 'sexual frustration' was being used correctly these days. Shouldn't it be sexlessfrustration that teenage boys felt? Because right now Josh was pretty sure he was feelingsexual frustration; that is, having plenty of sex and yetstill ending up frustrated.

When he came home in the afternoon, he was almost relieved to find that both Dawn and Alice were at work. This would be more like a normal day, like it used to be with just him and Jacquie at home. He wasn't sure he could handle much more of Dawn's sometimes stimulating, sometimes irritating teasing or Alice'slack of teasing which teased him even more than Dawn's teasing teased him. No – this would be a normal day.

"Hey, stud," Jacquie greeted him when he walked through the door.

"Hi," Josh replied.

"I've been waiting for you," said Jacquie, standing close to him and smiling.

"You have?" asked Josh.

"Mm-hmm." Jacquie brought her lips to Josh's neck and kissed him softly. Josh had almost forgotten what gentle, tender kisses felt like. When he kissed Dawn, they were usually mashing their lips together as hard as they could and struggling for air while they tore each other's clothes off. "I had an idea," said Jacquie.

"What kind of idea?"

She smiled against Josh's neck. "Well...seeing as we're alone...and Alice won't be home for another few hours...I thought we could...have a little fun."

"Such as?"

Jacquie's smile widened. "Let's go upstairs."

They went into Josh's room, and Jacquie shut the door behind them. "Did you have a good day today?" she asked.

"It was okay."

Jacquie smiled warmly. "Well, I'll try to make it better than okay."