Party, Party, Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God alone knew what the taxi driver had seen in his mirror. How long was it now since she would never have even left the house without a good bra? It seemed a lifetime.

* * *

Michelle drove to the Police station. She was thinking about Andy and his tongue technique. Then she remembered a TV show about a house restoration and the host had pointed out a leaky roof that had caused a stained ceiling with the immortal line; 'You'll need to get that damp patch sorted out.' So true...

Parking was impossible and she spent an age looking for a spot. However DI Hamilton was even later for the meeting. He looked harassed, his suit crumpled. "We think we have a motive for the murder. We can't tell you of course but there may be a link to the actress Charlene Stone. All this is in the strictest confidence, goes without saying.

"Can you meet with Stone, we'll engineer up a coincidence. Get to know her a bit. Just have a conversation, see what comes out. If she talks about the murder or anything like that it's great but it's important not to prompt her. All you'll do is spook her anyway so don't even try."

Michelle thought for a second. "Will I be wearing a wire?"

"Goodness me no. We don't do that, although I did see someone in a film once doing it. Ha ha. No, leave us to worry about listening in, don't forget this is a digital age and most criminals are analogue.

"We have surveillance methods nowadays that make wires a trifle old-fashioned. Just talk to her, that's all. See what's said. Swap phone numbers, that sort of thing. Actually that's the most important thing, make sure you don't forget to swap numbers."

12