Partying At 3040

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then came the kissing game, the one George called "Spin The Bottle On Steroids".

A small room off to one side of the main party room, which was dubbed the Playroom, was used as a private place for whatever mischief the participants got up to in the course of the games. Copies of the numbered slips of paper each guest had been assigned when they arrived were now mixed up in two cardboard boxes, one for the men's numbers and one for the women's numbers. There was a sort of 'Wheel of Fortune' thing, used to select tasks which would be assigned to the players whose numbers had been drawn. The tasks included such things as 'Long Deep French Kiss", or "Feeling One Breast Inside Bra", or "Squeeze Man's Package Inside Pants".

The game began with one person selected at random to go into the Playroom and wait. The wheel was spun, the indicated task was announced loudly enough for the person in the Playroom to hear it, and a number was drawn to pick the person who would go into the Playroom and perform the assigned task with the person waiting there. The first person came back out to the main room and the process was repeated, each person going into the Playroom to carry out an assignment and then staying there to receive a visit from another player with another assignment. Numbers were drawn from the two boxes alternately, so that the pair in the Playroom was always a man and a woman. If a husband and wife ended up in the Playroom together, too bad. Those were the breaks of the game.

David was thankful his number wasn't drawn early. He had a chance to watch the process for awhile and get an idea of what it might be like in the Playroom. It was clear, partly from the length of time that people were in the Playroom and partly from the state of their clothing when they returned, that the assigned tasks were routinely expanded or perhaps even disregarded, presumably by mutual agreement reached in the Playroom. No one emerged from the Playroom showing signs of discontent.

When Gloria's number was drawn, she went into the Playroom to join the man there in "Mutual Fondling of Crotches Through Underwear". Her eyes met David's as she left the main room, and they exchanged smiles of support and approval. The man emerged a short while later, with a contented smile on his face that David found mildly annoying.

The wheel was spun, it came up "Long Deep French Kiss". Gloria felt a bit disappointed when she heard the task announced, because after what she'd just experienced a hot wet kiss seemed a bit tame, but who knows what other fun the man she'd be with might want to add to the kiss. She felt game for pretty much anything that could be done in the short time allowed for one turn in the Playroom.

But no one came into the Playroom to join her, at least not right away. Was there some mixup in the numbers draw? Why didn't someone come to tell her what the holdup was?

The problem was that David's number had been drawn.

There was an immediate flurry of whispered discussion among the group about whether David should be placed in this situation with his own mother. Most people thought that the husband/wife rule should apply in this instance. David got the distinct impression that while the husband/wife rule often led to amusement or disappointment among the members, the club members might be finding the idea of enforcing it on a mother/son 'couple' to be an appealing one. The fact that the assigned task was one that wouldn't put too much pressure on either of them also led to the decision to let David and his mother get together for a passionate mutual mouthing.

David went into the Playroom. The room's lights had been somewhat dimmed. There was a sofa there, and Gloria was reclining on it. Her dress was still gathered up around her hips, where her former Playroom partner had left it. As soon as she saw David, she sat bolt upright and smoothed her dress back down.

"Hi", she said, trying to sound confident and composed. She was neither.

Gloria was used to hearing the steady flow of naughty remarks being exchanged by the group out in the main room while two people in the Playroom did their thing, but now she heard only an eerie silence out there. Everyone out there must be sitting on the edges of their chairs trying to hear what might be being said or done in here, she thought.

David sat next to his mother on the sofa. "I'm here to give you a long deep french kiss."

"Yes, I know", said Gloria. She put her arms around her son's shoulders and pulled him toward her. "Kiss me, David. And do a better job of it than the guy who just left did."

David's mouth met his mother's, and their lips parted to welcome each other's tongues. He pulled her body even closer to his. She felt wonderful in his arms. Gloria slid her bottom along the sofa until her hip was pressed firmly against her son's. David's level of arousal seemed to shift into a higher gear at that very moment. He guided his mother's body gently back onto the sofa and lay half upon her, one of his legs between hers, as their kiss went on and on. Her legs sqeezed his leg, and he knew that his mother was deliberately pressing her pussy against his thigh.

Gloria wanted the kiss to go on longer, but she knew it couldn't. She drew her mouth slightly back from his and whispered to him that they had to stop soon.

With obvious reluctance, they sat back up and composed themselves. Gloria gave David a quick last kiss on the lips and got up to go. She was straightening out her dress and trying to brush her hair back into some semblance of order with her hands as she left the room. A round of applause greeted her. She blushed again. Sally gave her a big 'thumbs up'.

The wheel was spun again, another number was drawn, and a woman who could barely contain her joy at being chosen rushed into the Playroom. She had no intention of doing only what her assignment required of her. She would have just a few precious moments with the handsome hunk of fresh young manhood that was waiting for her, and there was no way she was going to miss her chance with him. She wondered if she could reach orgasm that quickly. It was worth a try.

When David left the Playroom a little later, his clothing was a bit messed up and he looked as if he'd been in a fight. Another round of applause greeted him. It was his turn to blush. Sally gave him a big 'thumbs up'. Gloria just smiled at him with pride and love in her eyes.

The man who went into the Playroom next was in for the best three minutes of his life. It was his job to finish what his partner had almost accomplished with David, and he was pretty much at her mercy. He made a mental note to thank David later.

David and his mother stayed to the very end of the party. They danced the last slow dance of the night together. Gloria had never felt greater peace and contentment than she felt in the arms of her beloved son. She nestled her head into the curve of his shoulder, and their bodies moved slowly together as if they were one.

And then the party was over. David and Gloria said little to each other on the drive home, as if neither of them knew what should be said about whatever had gone on between them tonight. They both knew that things would never again be quite the same between them, not even the same as they'd been just a few hours ago. They knew that the events of tonight couldn't simply be pushed into the background of their lives and be quickly forgotten. But how did it fit with their ideas about the way their relationship ought to be?

Gloria wanted to remember this night as the night she and her son David became as close and loving as a mother and son can hope to be. Even if they never again shared a kiss like the one they'd shared in the Playroom, nothing could take from her the delight and excitement that kiss had brought to her. But could she keep herself from wanting to repeat her indiscretions of tonight? Was there anything wrong in wanting to do that?

David wanted to remember this night as the night he and his mother discovered a way to bring their love to a higher and richer level of physical satisfaction. He wanted this night to be the beginning of a lot more of the same, and a lot more of a lot more. He wanted to fuck his mother, and he wanted to find out soon if that might ever be possible.

* * * * *

Once behind the closed door at home, David pulled his mother into his arms to kiss her goodnight, and his kiss quickly took on the passionate nature of the one he'd shared with her in the Playroom. Gloria might have been willing to let him go on with his improper intimate show of affection, but she knew that she had to call George at his hotel. She asked David to stay until she'd made the call, suggesting that George might want to ask him how everything had gone at the party. David said he'd be happy to stay around awhile longer before heading home himself.

The phone call turned out to be a very difficult one for Gloria. To start with, she didn't tell her husband right upfront that David was still there, and the conversation quickly went off in directions that made it impossible for her to gracefully mention that fact to him later on. George wanted to know all the juicy details about how David had handled himself in the sexual pressures of the adult games, and Gloria didn't feel at all comfortable telling him everything about that. George also wanted to know how lucky David had been with Sally and the other club gals, and Gloria realized that in fact she hadn't paid much attention to David in the earlier part of the evening while he was pretty much on his own. George made no secret of the fact that he was masturbating vigorously as they talked, a bit of information that caused Gloria to feel even more uneasy about David being there with her.

And finally, to add to Gloria's discomfort and confusion on the phone, David was standing close behind her with his arms around her. His lips kissed and nibbled at her neck, and the hardness of his erection poked insistently at her bottom cheeks under her flared dress. She tried to keep the phone to her ear, even while she was continually having to remove her son's hands from the part of her dress which lay over her breasts. She tried with little success to avoid the shower of kisses David was giving her, kisses she both desired and wanted to put off until another more appropriate time. She felt herself becoming dizzy and disoriented, both by the intense physical sensations flowing through her and by the conflicting demands on her mental focus. She was losing control of herself, and she was losing it in mid-conversation with her husband. Her pussy was getting warm and wet.

Gloria apologized to George for not being able to talk longer and tried to bring the call to an end. She gave her husband some feeble excuse about being tired and a little tipsy from the party punch. She knew very well that she was neither. David was becoming increasingly demanding in his obvious attempt to wear down his mother's resistance. One of his hands reached down around her to cup the mound of her pussy through the small panel of her thong panty. He felt her moistness, and poked a finger between her outer vaginal lips, pushing the fabric of her panty into her slit.

She let out a tiny gasp at his touch. George asked if she was not feeling well. She assured him that she was fine, and that she'd be sure to call him in the morning after she'd caught up on her need for sleep. George let her go. He gave her a goodnight kiss on the phone. But he felt disappointed, partly because he hadn't learned very much about the goings-on at the party, and partly because he had not yet reached orgasm. He'd expected some hot chat with his wife to get him there.

Gloria was finally able to get the phone back onto its cradle. She turned to David, angrily telling him that he shouldn't be doing what he was doing, and found her words cut off by her son's mouth covering her own. She was almost whimpering in her sense of loss of any control over what was happening. She just gave up. She let herself become accepting and welcoming. Of course they shouldn't be doing what they were doing, but both of them wanted so much to do it. She let her son's tongue enter her mouth and offered him her tongue to play with.

David's hands gripped his mother's buttocks and pulled her pelvis hard against his own. She managed to tell him where the zipper was on her dress, and soon both of them were sufficiently undressed to make fucking possible. She still had on her garter belt and stockings, but sometimes George liked her to keep those on.

David laid his mother out on her back on a sofa not unlike the one he'd laid her out on earlier in the evening. He got into a comfortable position above her and between her widely parted and upraised thighs, and entered her. She cried out and bit her lip at the force of his entry, but it was only pleasure that flooded through her as she gave herself to her son. At this moment she felt no concern for the possible consequences of what they were doing. She could deal with this. She had to deal with it. She wasn't about to give it up now.

* * * * *

Some time later, as she lay awake in the arms of her sleeping son, Gloria thought about how she would handle all of this with George. She didn't foresee a problem dealing with the other members of 3040, who knew a lot more than George did about what she and David had shared earlier, because it was just a kiss played by the rules of a game.

And then she thought of Sally. Of course! That's it! She'd let Sally get into bed with her and George, several times if necessary, and that would keep her husband's horny male mind and eager cock occupied for a long time. Sally had gotten her and David together, albeit in ways that Sally could not have foreseen, and now Gloria felt she might be able to enlist Sally's help in making it possible for her to be with David on a regular basis.

Sally was the solution to everything, it seemed. I'll bet she's great in bed too, thought Gloria. Her pussy lips quivered for just a moment, but she resisted an urge to touch them. They'd had quite a workout already tonight.

She hoped that David would want to stay here with her for the rest of this weekend. Right here, in fact, in this bed. In George's bed. In her. Her pussy lips quivered again, and this time she reached down and slipped a finger between them. You're a shameless mother, Gloria, she said in a whisper. Get a grip on yourself. So she did. It felt very nice.

12