Pasha on the Playa Pt. 04

Story Info
A Place in the Mountains.
4.1k words
4.72
4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The log cabin home was up, but so many things still needed to be done. Every morning the propane heater was on in the single large room of the house, and ice was treacherous on the road to town. Mornings were dark, and getting darker as October turned into November.

Maya and I shared our body heat and laughed at the others trying to wiggle closer under the blankets and big down duvet. At least the basic kitchen was installed, so hearing the coffee timer click was a signal that hot brew would be ready in minutes. Maya grabbed me between the legs, giggling. "Plumber, how can you be hard in this weather? Russian woman does not screw in the cold!"

The fancy insulated windows desperately needed to be installed, but Alisa's calls for help with customers were frequent and demanding. "Partner, you must come at once. Two more toilet failures this morning!" Maya pushed me out the door, "Go! Make money. Help old ladies with no place to poop!"

I came home to find that the twins had finished their daily bookmobile run and were helping with painting and a dozen other chores. Maya was stapling plastic in the window holes until the real windows could be placed. A visit to the upscale fireplace store resulted in a Franklin stove with updated innards to meet code sitting in the middle of the cabin raising the temperature and thawing the women, who hugged and kissed me. "Can snow now! But Marty, we need firewood. In Russia, husband goes in forest and brings back logs to cut and split. Are you woodsman too?"

Their eyes teased me as they sat at the picnic table that was the most used piece of furniture. I teased back, "Librarians need exercise. Get lazy fooling with books all day." They pushed me into the blowup mattress which still was our bed. Piling on top in a mass of wrestling and giggling. The real story, I thought as they beat on me, is that I am connected to four incredible Russian women who would do anything for me, and I for them.

Maya sat up and said, "Weatherman says storm is coming on the weekend. Marty, how do we get out of here in snow. County will not plow our road?"

"No. Too expensive for one house. Maybe when more houses, everyone will help pay for plowing. For now, we can leave pickup down by highway and dig it out after the storm."

The librarians complained about having to break trail through snow drifts and that evening, Elena said she saw a sign in town for a used Bobcat with plow attachment. "Ten thousand and it runs!"

The next day, I tracked Andrei down and asked for an opinion on the well used Bobcat. We drove over to the owner's house and cranked it up. The hydraulics didn't have obvious leaks and the mechanism worked fine. The engine ran rough and missed now and then. Andrei showed me the engine hours gauge, which was over six thousand. "Maybe get through winter, maybe not. But you can have it rebuilt here in town and still have good machine for good price."

I gave the owner a check for ten thousand and left with Andrei to borrow his trailer. At the end of the day, Alisa, Andrei and I arrived at the cabin with the tired looking Bobcat on a trailer behind. The women rushed out, shouting and laughing. "Marty! Andrei! You are keeping Russians from freezing in the drifts!"

Alisa insisted on driving the Bobcat off the trailer and then showing the other women how to drive it up and down the road. "When Marty has flu, you will clear road!"

Andrei and I sat at the picnic table with pricey IPA beers, smiling at the high volume chatter in Russian coming from the new kitchen. "Plumber, what were you thinking, hooking up with crazy Russian women?"

"Not my fault. They got me drunk on their uncle's homemade vodka and seduced me on the Playa!"

Alisa was sent to keep us company and stood behind, tugging on long hair and kissing alternately. "I think maybe you have good deal with Russians?"

I pulled her into my lap and applied many kisses. She squirmed and said, "Stop! Bad guy!" She grabbed my ears and asked, "When is the real roof going on? You can't get through the winter on tar paper! And what about the ceiling insulation? All your fireplace heat is going through the roof!"

She sat in my lap and smiled at Andrei. "If business is slow, you should help Marty. He is just a loving plumber, you know!" Her head was buried in my chest, giggling hopelessly. I tickled her ribs and laughed back, "Just a crazy plumber in love with Russians!"

After the fine dinner, Maya opened her chilled vodka, saying, "Special celebration. Have snowplow!" After an hour of gentle conversation, Alisa grabbed her brother and said, "Some people work tomorrow! We go. I drive!"

The door was hardly closed when the twins were dancing around in the warm room, entirely without clothes. "Mama, is time for loving. We are neglected!"

Maya gave me a hot look. "Plumber, take care of your women!" She laughed as I dropped my trousers and chased the twins around the cabin, bouncing off walls and furniture. I caught Elena first, bending her sharply over the end of the picnic table and spearing deep into a welcoming pussy.

"Ahhh! You are the best, Marty! More!"

It was plain old rough fucking and felt great. The librarian bucked under me, cursing. I applied my hand to her tough behind, "Behave, woman. You are mine!"

Moments later she was shaking with climax and collapsing into Maya's arms. "Oh, mama..."

Katarina was spread on a big towel in the middle of our bed. "Marty, there must be something left for me!" I fell into her arms, sliding home in a flash. This was real loving. One fuck, one loving. I smiled to myself that a broken down plumber was living well. I rolled us over and she sat up. "Lover, you are what we needed. I am riding and you are filling me!"

Her white body gleamed in the flickering light from the fireplace, generous boobs bouncing. She smiled down, hair flying as she rode my big slippery cock. I lifted and fell into missionary, finishing with her cries and my growls echoing off the cabin walls. "Ahhh!"

A third body squashed me down. "Marty," her voice whispered in my ear, "you will be revived in the morning and treat your Russian woman properly!" I smiled and fell asleep, mumbling, "Yes, Mama."

It was still dark when fingers squeezed me awake. I pulled her tight and said, "No! Too dark! Can't perform!"

The Professor wasn't waiting. Her hands pulled me on top and the traitorous hard cock slid smoothly into her warmth. I hoped she wasn't still sensitive about a younger lover and thrust firmly into the slippery cunt. "Yes," she hissed. "More."

It turned into a contest. She wasn't going to let the twins show her up. We rolled one way and another, chasing them out of bed. "Plumber, older Russian woman show you what you have been missing! Those young things have no experience!"

Maya was feeling deprived and carried on for a long time until I shouted and filled her with my best stuff. She buried her head in my shoulder, crying and whispering, "Marty, my love, you are good to me."

The breakfast eggs, prepared by the twins, were special. Maya and I, pink from the hot shower, held each other and thanked them. Elena said, "Mama, what got into you this morning? That wasn't Professor sex!"

She kissed my cheek and said, "Special man deserves special sex!"

I cupped her warm boob and said, "Alisa will murder me for being late. But this weekend is for the windows! Everyone help. I will call the roofers too."

It was like that as the long warm dry days continued. The forest was blazing with yellow aspens and willows. The sun was almost gone when we got back to the cabin, but we grabbed a beer and sat tightly together on the swing on the new front porch, watching twilight dim to darkness. The twins were excited about their jobs. "Marty! It is so much fun. Mommas bring their kids and we take time for stories most days. They laugh about our accents, and then we fool them, talking like girls from Brooklyn!"

Maya was busy everyday with cabin chores, like getting the singlewide cleaned and removed. And asking Andrei to come with his machine to move dirt and make our site beautiful. Sometimes, she came in to help Alisa and me at the office. One day, I said to her at lunch, "Professor, you should apply to teach at the college, I am sure they will hire you." Alisa piled on, "Yes, Mama, your talent is wasted on this miserable office!"

She pulled our hair and knocked heads. "Rascals. Maya will go back to teaching when life is less complicated. Winter will arrive soon. Are we ready?"

I pulled Alisa into my lap and kissed her. "Maybe I like complications. Especially my complicated Boss!"

She pushed me down and sat on my chest. "Marty! There is a charity dance contest weekend after next. Will you compete with me?" The leaning down kiss was long and tender and left me no choice except to gasp, "Da!"

Maya dragged us off the sofa and swatted our behinds. "Work, not play!" A little while later, she walked me outside and said, "She has feelings for you, Marty. Be sure to practice at the cabin this weekend and you will win with her wonderful dancing!"

A week later, the windows were in, the insulated roof was on, and the two of us were practicing our ballroom dancing steps in the center of the cabin living room. All the furniture was back against the walls, and our audience was clapping. "Yes, yes, wonderful. You will win!"

I wasn't too sure of that, since there were going to be competitors from all over, some of whom had been dancing together for years. I pulled Alisa tight for a moment, saying, "Dancer, others will look as good or better than we do in the traditional steps. We must practice special moves, very high throws, and other goodies to impress the judges."

She drew us over to the kitchen island, reaching for the offered glass of water. "Marty, tomorrow we will practice outside with mats. You will send me higher than ever before. Can you do that?"

I seized her in my arms, growling, "Do bears..."

Her lips sealed my mouth as we sank to the couch. The twins were everywhere with encouragement, but I wondered how an amateur couple was going to do against the semi-pro dancers also coming to the contest. She was tense in my arms, and just as I was thinking of stress relief, the twins began chanting, "Loving, Marty. She needs loving!"

The tights disappeared in a hurry, and the top soon after. I chased her bare bottom around the room, using my loudest growl. "Tramp! Who said you could dance?" Her shrieks rose louder as my callused plumber hands pressed her deep into the mattress and my cock sought its target.

"No! no! Ahhh!" Her arms around my neck had a death grip as the body gyrated on the end of my big cock. "Yes, woman! Take me!"

It was all a fake, but Alisa had a long shuddering come as I turned her to my chest. "Oh Marty, you are so rough on Dancer."

I dropped my voice to a whisper, "Tomorrow, in the sun, you will murder Plumber if he does not throw you higher than ever?"

She answered, "No, never. You are my tough lover and we will win!"

The audience told us to stay where we were, and they would bring drinks. Maya leaned over the back of the sofa and wrapped her fingers in Alisa's hair. "You are so good together. So much energy. So much competition. Practice hard and do not worry."

Three days later, I was cleaning up in the office sink after a nasty toilet problem when Maya and Alisa walked in with big smiles. "Marty, you will not believe how nice the room for the contest is. Twenty foot ceiling! And we have permission for very short practice tonight after the regular users are gone."

She walked straight into me and got wet hands on the side of her head, along with a hot kiss. "You are leaving nothing to chance?"

Maya was strict. "You can be foolish later. Today is discipline."

We hugged her and said, "Yes, Mama." The eyes were flinty. "In Russia, dance instructor is always retired prima ballerina. Very tough. Not afraid to use hands on bottom!"

The dance contest location was the meeting hall of a local church. For the occasion, bleachers lined one side of the room, which was about 60x100. More than two-thirds was roped off for dancing. Alisa and I were in our practice clothes, but with the shoes we would wear during the competition. As we worked into the routine, I was thinking of Maya's comment about so much energy. That was my job, provide all the energy needed to display Alisa's prodigious talent. At least I thought it was prodigious. The judges would get the last word.

We had the routine in good shape, and concentrated, with Maya's help, on polishing the rough spots. She was smiling, but the words, with heavy accent, were critical.

"No, no, no! This is not school dance! You are performing for sophisticated audience! No learning while doing! This is to be perfect!"

After half an hour, she said, "Enough. you are beautiful. You have two days to find calm in your head. Then everything goes well!"

The next day, coming back to the office smelly and dirty from yet another toilet disaster, Alisa said, "Marty, you are calm in the head?!"

After a wash, I was allowed a chaste kiss. "No hijinks today! Must concentrate and be calm all at same time!"

She climbed in my lap and we laughed together. Maya arrived with some of her special Russian soup and frowned. "Is time for laughing? I think not..."

I grabbed her into our pile and we told how calm we were, which started a new round of laughing.

"Is good. You are relaxed. No worries today. No worries tomorrow either. You will go on dance floor with confident smiles!"

The dance contest was divided into three sessions, starting at ten am. Each would cut the numbers in half. The church parking lot was full to overflowing by nine am. Every couple had a number and the order of presentation was posted on the wall. Alisa and I were twenty-three. There were discreet, sticky decals to go on our costumes, so the audience could look us up in the contest directory. The morning routines were limited to three minutes. Someone had decided that the music would be the same for everyone, but different in each session. Alisa said this was to level the playing field. We had downloaded the three different music segments and practiced to them.

Maya whispered, "You will make this first cut. Concentrate on basics. Save fancy for later." Our coach had an all black outfit on and looked every inch the professional. How could we disappoint her?

We didn't. The three minutes flashed by. Out of breath, we sat on our bench and waited. The group of Alisa friends and clients erupted with loud cheers when our 9.6 score was held up. We stood for a quick bow and retreated outside. "Marty, that was very nice. I feel so good in your arms." Maya arrived with a smile. "Oof, such ineptitude! You ignore all my advice!" The twins were behind her, complaining, "Mama, be nice! They looked so good out there!"

Coach said we didn't have to stay for the end of the first session. "Go to office and relax. Do stretching. Have soup and come back at one. I will call with results."

She called at twelve fifteen. "You were ninth. Some very good dancers here. Long time partners. Come at one and we will talk about second session strategy."

Alisa said, "Now we go for four minutes. Music is slow. Judges looking for weak points to decide who makes finals." She fell into my arms for a soft kiss. "You are feeling ok?"

"Dancer, I am thinking of two special moves in this routine. I will help you fly!"

Alisa had captured my enthusiasm for the competition. We fed on each other. I was calm and couldn't understand it. The room was full of anxious dancers, some even shaking. I had my partner's hand and we weren't shaking!

It went well. At two different points in the score, Alisa was in the air, her limbs outstretched and the landing smooth as silk. We finished with a flourish and a bow. When we straightened, the judges were smiling.

This time our score was 9.8. The cheers were louder. Outside, the November day was chilly, but the sun felt good. So did we. "You were fourth. Go back to office again. Maybe small nap. Some food, not too much. Finals at eight. I will bring clothes in a little while."

Curled into each other, we did have a nap. Maya's kisses woke us. "You are sweet. Very nice."

There was a change of costumes for the final session. "Is love story. Each move is partner saying 'I love you.' You like?"

Alisa had been in the shower and was a vision in sexy lingerie. Maya was fixing her hair and applying makeup. The dress was like a ballerina costume, but fancier, and lots more color. I was in black turtleneck and tight pants. My socks and sneakers were black as well. The women had worked on my hair to make me look like a Cossack. At least, that is what they said.

Maya drove us back to the meeting hall. I whispered to Alisa. "This is more than dance contest. I get to love my partner to music!"

Her lips gave mine the barest touch. "Marty, is only a charity competition. Not end of world. We will dance for each other and see what happens!"

The hall was packed for the final. A gentleman came out and announced ten thousand dollars had been raised for the community fund, but he expected to see that amount doubled after the performances of the finalists. "Your ticket to these superlative performances is a donation to the fund!"

Alisa elbowed me, "Marty, our performance must open wallets!" I tried to smile, but was suddenly feeling tense. Our final routine had many lifting and throwing moves in it. Plumber could not afford any mistakes.

Tonight, we would dance fourth out of ten. The length was now five minutes. After every performance, Maya got up from her seat next to us and stood in front of her dancers. "They were good. You are better! Use confident smile. Impress judges."

As we took position in the middle of the floor, waiting for the music to start, I thought to myself the contest had turned into a bigger deal than a simple plumber expected. As we bowed, I whispered the time honored exhortation, "Break a leg, partner!"

Partway through, I realized the entire routine was flowing out of my body like magic. The hours of practice had paid off. Alisa was flying like an angel. Marty's hair was flying too. I matched my face to the music, frowning like a Cossack in the loud places. The five minutes was over and I was holding Alisa over my head to cheers from the audience. The judges smiled, whatever that meant. To heighten the suspense, scores weren't going to be posted until the end.

No going outside this time. We were tortured, watching the excellence of our competition. By ten, it was over and the judges were gathered in a circle, pointing to pieces of paper. Finally, one of them started posting to a big board that was turned away from us. Maya held hands with Alisa who held hands with me. Elena and Katerina sat behind, whispering words of encouragement.

The head judge went to the microphone. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have an unusual situation tonight. There are familiar faces among the dancers, competitors the judges have seen before. But there is also a new couple, from Truckee, who are competing here for the first time. They danced their hearts out, showing creativity, strength and poise. I am pleased to announce we have a tie for First Place!" As she finished, the board was turned around. Our score was 9.95!"

Alisa and I clung to each other, waving and bowing. The couple standing next to us, sharing first place, turned and gushed over our performance. "You were so good for new competitors! You should compete again!"

We were instant celebrities and ended up at a bar in town, with much backslapping. One beer, and Alisa and I were seriously fading. Maya took charge, guiding her flock back to the new cabin in the woods, where a hot shower washed away a day of wild exertion. Alisa rubbed on me, promising rewards, "But not tonight!"

12