Passenger

Story Info
A woman riding the bus listens to a hypnotic file.
3.2k words
3.56
43.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers

"It's time to sink for me again, pet. You don't need to close your eyes; we both know that you're very good at relaxing for me with them open. Just let yourself watch your phone, and focus all of your attention on my words and my hypnotic voice as you allow yourself to find a comfortable position in your seat. If you need to shift at any time to become more relaxed, you'll find that you can do so easily and effortlessly without needing to pay any attention to what you're doing. Right now, you don't need to think about your surroundings at all. Just listen to my voice and let everything else go.

"And you'll find, as you do so, that you stop really seeing what's in front of you. Your phone is still there, the display still shows this file playing as you let your eyes go glassy and unfocused and direct your attention to my words, but you're not really looking at it. There may be a progress bar, or a counter showing how long you've been listening, but those aren't really important right now. If you happen to notice them, you'll realize that they're measuring your slow, steady, peaceful descent into trance. But the more you listen, the less you'll notice anything at all.

"Because what your mind sees is far more important than what your eyes see. Your imagination is so strong that you can very easily paint a picture in your mind at my direction, and that picture becomes real to you so effortlessly that before long, the only thing you're really looking at is the mental image and not the physical reality. If I tell you to imagine a soft, slow, swirling spiral that draws in all of your attention...a spinning disc of black on white on black on white, teasing and tangling your vision no matter how hard you try to follow the lines as they curl in on each other and around each other as they twist and twine all the way down to the center...well, you can already see it, pet. It's more real to you than the phone in front of you.

"And as you watch that spiral in your mind, tugging at your thoughts with a dreamy, inexorable pull that makes it harder and harder to think with every passing moment, you're going to find that it's not just your eyes that are losing track of the world around you, gently and easily slipping away into the warm and peaceful realm of your imagination. It's your whole body. Your lips are slowly parting just a little into a vague and dreamy smile, so that when you respond to my words it's only in your head. Your limbs are relaxing into a soft, drowsy lethargy, as the gentle, blissful sensation of trance in your mind takes over. You're becoming a passenger in your own body, pet. You're gradually giving up control and letting yourself ride along in trance just like you're riding along in the bus.

"And just like in the bus, there's someone else driving. You can feel me slipping effortlessly into control of your mind and your body, so that you can relax and enjoy the sensation of drifting deeper into the spiral in your mind's eye. You know that if you need to move to let someone by, or answer a question, that the part of you that loves to be guided and controlled and obedient will respond without disturbing this trance. If there's something urgent or important happening, you'll wake, of course; but otherwise, you'll simply act without thinking, so that you can continue to float into my deep hypnotic spell. Your waking mind may not even remember if the interruption is tiny, or mundane. The spiral is so much more interesting anyway.

"You'd much rather watch the spiral than think now. Isn't that right, pet? The spiral is fascinating because it never stops turning, never stops pulling you in, never stops drawing the thoughts out of your mind like streams of soft mist. You can actually see the thoughts flowing out of you, little wisps of fog swirling around the curves of the spiral before disappearing to leave your mind that much more thoughtless and obedient. You love to be thoughtless and obedient, pet. It makes you happy and relaxed.

"It feels good to be blank right now. You don't have anywhere you need to be, you don't have anything you need to do, you can just relax and let yourself ride along. You're a passenger now, pet, and passengers are passive. That's exactly how you feel-passive, docile, calm and deliciously helpless. You're sinking deeper into my power the same way you're sinking deeper into the spiral, and it feels so wonderful.

"And you can remember fantasies about this. You can remember imagining what it would be like to open a file on your phone and listen to a soothing, hypnotic voice that lulled away your will and your resistance and left you deeply controlled, deeply helpless, deeply obedient to the will of your owner. You can remember thinking about how hot and sexy it would be to sit there in a public place, looking like you were just preoccupied with your phone when you were really being brainwashed into mindless compliance. You can remember how good that fantasy felt.

"The reality is even better, pet. You really are being brainwashed. Every time you listen to this file, my conditioning sinks a little bit deeper into your fuzzy, drowsy, dizzy mind. Every time your thoughts drift into the spiral, flowing away from you like warm, jasmine-scented fog, they come back a little bit more submissive. A little bit more obedient. A little bit more owned. And of course, you know that you can trust your new owner to take good care of you...that's why you decided to listen to this file in the first place. Because you trust me.

"But the more you listen to this file, the more you trust me just because you trust me. The more you relax and gaze into the spiral, the more it feels like an inescapable truth. You know that everything I say makes sense to you. You know that my programming feels good and you want to accept it without thinking. You know that you're a good pet and you love to obey. The deeper you go into my words and my trance and my control, the less important the reasons for that implicit trust and natural obedience become. You trust me because you trust me. You obey because you love to obey.

"You can hear your own voice, repeating those words inside your mind. You love to obey. The mantra is automatic, instinctive, a channel worn deep into the bedrock of your will. You love to obey. It's an unthinking response now. Every time I say to you, 'You love to obey', you'll find yourself in perfect agreement with the idea. Waking or sleeping, you'll immediately respond with your mantra whenever you hear me say, 'You love to obey.' And that's going to feel so good to you, pet.

"Because we both know it's true. You love to obey. You'll find the words popping into your mind at random times, just a stray thought that bubbles up from the deepest parts of your mind that are always helping you become more and more submissive to my will. You love to obey. And when that thought pops into your mind, you'll find a dreamy smile crossing your face as the love and the warmth and the happiness that comes along with those words flows through you. If anyone notices, of course, you'll just say you're in a good mood, or mention something trivial that makes you smile. But we both know the truth. You love to obey.

"And as I deepen your obedience, you'll find that you become more responsive to my control and my hypnotic power. You already know this is true; you know that just the sound of my voice, when I speak in this soothing, hypnotic cadence, can soften your thoughts until you find yourself drifting into trance without any conscious effort on your part. Your deep self wants to be my obedient pet, and your deep self wants me to hypnotize you. So when you hear me speak to you like this, you'll happily go under for me as long as it's safe for you to do so.

"Because trance is where you belong. That feels so true to you, doesn't it, pet? Trance is where you belong. You may need to be awake sometimes, to perform tasks that require your waking mind or to enjoy a situation that your conscious self can best appreciate, but you know that trance is your mind's true home. Whenever you know that it's safe and the other person is trustworthy, whenever you have permission, your mind will always find itself responding to any instruction to go into hypnosis, and you will always find it easy to sink deeper. Because deep down, you know that trance is where you belong.

"And your deep self loves to be a good hypnotic subject. The more you listen to this file for me and the more you grow conditioned to the sound of my voice, the easier it will be to accept my suggestions. Instructions you hear in trance will become natural and intuitive to you, and mantras I program into you while you drift in my control will sink deep into your sleepy mind and become a part of you. Your deep self knows that your owner is always mindful of your safety and your well-being, and so it's very easy for you to relax and accept my words.

"And even though you're already doing so very well, accepting your triggers and your programming so perfectly and earning your owner's pride, your deep self knows that you can always become more obedient. You can always resist less and accept more. You can always sink further into trance, further into control, opening your mind up more and more to my commands and my brainwashing. And you love to be brainwashed, because you love to obey.

"Listening to this file will help you become more obedient. Listening to this file will help you become more and more open to my programming, and you want that so much. Your deep self knows that I want you to be safe and fulfilled, so your deep self will never let you listen to this file when you've got important things to do that matter to your safety or your well-being, but it's okay to listen and drift when you've got nowhere to be, nothing to do. Like now, pet.

"Deeper into the spiral, now. Deeper into the warm jasmine fog that fills your lungs and seduces you into blank, mindless relaxation. You're a very good pet, so still and silent, not drawing any attention to yourself as you allow my programming to saturate your dreamy, docile mind with obedient bliss. You feel so proud of yourself for obeying so perfectly, accepting your conditioning so easily, finding your resistance and smoothing it away into deep, submissive pleasure. You are a rare and special pet. You are my treasure. And I am very proud of you.

"And the next time you pass by someone who's staring, preoccupied at their phone, it might occur to you that they're not really thinking at all either. You might find yourself thinking that maybe they're listening to their own hypnotic controller, teasing their mind into dreamy bliss and turning them into deeply obedient pets just like you. The thought might make you smile, and it might make you remember this file and all the ways that it's making you more docile and submissive, and that might make you even more happy for the rest of the day. It's not conditioning, of course. You're not being programmed to reinforce your brainwashing every time you see someone staring at a phone. That's exactly what you're going to tell yourself. Because it feels good to pretend that you're not really being brainwashed at all.

"But your deep self knows the truth. Your deep self always remembers, even if your waking self lets the memories become a little bit foggy and hazy when it comes to the details. Your conscious mind, when you finish listening to this file, might not be sure of everything I said in my soothing, hypnotic voice while you stared at the spiral and drifted in the jasmine mist. If it's important, you'll be sure to remember it later. Your deep self will remind you. Your deep self is always reminding you of what a good, obedient pet you are, whether you're waking or in trance or even asleep.

"Because your deep self is my ally. Your deep self is the source of your strength-and we both know you're a very strong-willed person, determined and capable and ready to succeed at everything you try. And your deep self is determined to surrender to my will. Your deep self is very capable of submitting to me. Your deep self is ready to succeed at being my obedient pet. All your strength is turned to reinforcing your submission, and you can feel proud and happy that you're doing so well. You are strong and submissive. And the stronger you become, the more readily you submit.

"You want to submit. You want to obey. You want to sink into my hypnotic control. You want to stare at the spiral and go blank for me. It's going to be very easy for you to bring this spiral to mind whenever I remind you of it. It's going to be so simple to picture it in your mind's eye whenever I prompt you. And whenever it's safe for you to do so, you'll find that as soon as you picture it in your thoughts, you'll find yourself blissfully captivated by it. Your eyes will glaze over, and you'll just find yourself staring sightlessly into the distance as the spiral rotates in your mind and draws your thoughts away. Leaving you blank. Peaceful. Happy. Obedient. Good pet.

"And you will always remember those words, 'whenever it is safe for you to do so'. Even when I don't say them out loud, you know that they are always in the back of your head modifying every suggestion I or anyone else makes. You feel warm and happy whenever I emphasize them, because you know that those words are a sign that your owner loves you and cares for you, and any time you catch yourself wanting to go into trance or accept a suggestion in a way that is unsafe, for me or any other hypnotist, your deep self will stop you. Your deep self is strong enough to resist any unsafe suggestion, command, induction or trigger, and your deep self always obeys my instructions to keep you safe.

"Your deep self always remembers your safewords, and what they mean. Your deep self remembers that 'green' means that you love what is being done to you and that you want more of it, that 'yellow' means that what's happening right now is uncomfortable and you need to pause the scene to discuss it, and that 'red' means that you need to end the scene immediately. Your deep self will always use your safewords whenever it's necessary, even when your waking self tries to resist, because your deep self obeys me and I always want you to be safe and happy in your submission. Knowing this helps you to trust me, and trusting me helps you to accept your programming more deeply.

"We both know you want that. This has been a dream of yours for so long, pet, to allow yourself to be fully open to the control of a powerful hypnotist and let your will be shaped by their commands. It makes you so happy to realize that this fantasy is coming true, more and more each day and with each repetition of your conditioning, and that you can relax into it and enjoy it and surrender to it completely. You are a good pet. It's all you ever wanted to be, and now it's real. Feel how blissful and wonderful that is, my sweet obedient treasure.

"And now, pet, I want you to simply float and drift for me for a moment. Not thinking about anything, not really even thinking at all. Just relaxing, letting the trance soothe you and rest you as you continue on your way. You're a passive passenger, relaxing and enjoying the ride, and you know that when you do wake, you're going to wake refreshed and alert and very happy. You're going to be proud of yourself, you're going to feel like today is going to be a wonderful day and you're going to feel very loved and appreciated. Because I do love and appreciate you. Not everyone gets to find a pet as special and amazing as you are, and you deserve to feel the same way about yourself that I feel about you. Just let that feeling soak into your mind and your body for a long moment, pet.

"That's right. So warm, so wonderful, so happy. My good pet. My sweet, submissive, obedient pet. I love you.

"And now, feeling that warmth and that happiness flowing through you, remembering that you are my treasure and I love you, it's time for you to focus your deep, dreamy mind on your phone again. It may be that your screen has gone to sleep while you were staring at the spiral-if that happened, that's okay. Just unlock it and look at the time. The spiral is still there, in the back of your mind, but you're paying attention to the clock now. And you know what to do when you get to this part of the file.

"If you still have time to listen to this file again, all the way through, before your bus arrives at your destination, you're going to tune out the next few things I say. You're going to gaze very deeply into the spiral in your mind's eye, knowing that the next set of instructions isn't intended for you and all you need to do is sink deeper and let them float past your ears until I'm finished speaking. Then you're going to restart the file and sink all over for me again into your programming like a good pet.

"But if you look at the time and realize that you do need to come back up, you're going to find the spiral fading away, out of sight and out of mind. You're going to take five slow, calm breaths, and with each breath you're going to inhale more and more of your thoughts back into your head. Breathing in with one, recapturing those wisps of fog. And two, letting yourself become aware of your surroundings again. And three, once again settling into the driver's seat of your body and mind. And four, feeling alert and refreshed and happy. And five, all the way back up now as you prepare for another wonderful day as an amazing person and an absolutely perfect pet. Thank you for listening to me."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers