Passenger

Story Info
Mommy takes care of her good boy right in the car.
894 words
4.28
6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Advisory: Ebony/Edging/Post Orgasm/Femdom

His heart was racing as she directed to the spot. Although it was the dead of night they were still out in the open, a lone sedan under the well lit street light. He could feel her mischievous gaze sweeping over him, settling on his anxious bulge. Her ginger touch caressed him, groping and kneading his cock through the fabric.

"Didn't Mommy tell you she was going to take care of you?"

He nodded.

He was already so hard he could burst. It was embarrassing. He fidgeted nervously under her touch. She moved swiftly and silently in the dark, unfastening his pants and fishing out his more than eager length. Her full, soft, ruby lips kissed the head of his cock gently. Her lips kissing and suckling lovingly around the trembling crown.

Her lips suddenly moved away, her from moving eye-level with him. He could barely make out the curly, red halo around her sun kissed skin. Gentle brown eyes burning into him. Her touch wrapped around his taught girth, playfully kneading and stroking him as she leaned in toward his ear.

"Aw, you're about to pop already, aren't you, babe?"

He nodded feverishly.

She nibbled tenderly at his earlobe, stroking him faster. Giggling sweetly. Pressing closer to him. Moaning and humming lovingly. Focusing her efforts on the quivering head of his cock. Tracing her fingers around and over his head and slit until thick strings of precum started flowing.

She made a show of bringing it to her lips for a taste smiling approvingly. He fell back in the seat, breathing heavily as his body eased back from the edge. Straddling him, she hit the switch on his seat, letting in back into almost a fully prone position.

Hiking up her dress, she hovered her warm opening just above his eager cock. She smiled devilishly, slowly enveloping his taught head. A deep groan of relief filled the confines of the car. She slid down toward the base of his girth, cooing sweetly as he moaned and tensed beneath her.

As she reached the halfway, her slick, snug embrace eased upward. Slowly releasing him. Again, she hovered just above the head of his cock. She focused her efforts on the head once more, tenderly riding the trembling muscle exclusively. Wrapping her slim hips tightly around him as he bucked and writhed in the stimulation. It was almost too much, tempting him to plunge ever inch of his needy cock into her.

She lay against him, moaning and humming sweetly into his ear once more. Working her hips slowly and methodically. Trained on the delicate and sensitive of his head. Nibbling and sucking at his earlobe while she edged him.

"Please!"

"Oh? Please what?"

"Please, let me cum."

"Oh, you want to cum in Mommy, don't you?" She asked, rocking her hips harder.

He nodded frantically.

"Oh, that won't do." She slowed her movements, rocking her hips along his sensitive head harder with every thrust. "You're gonna have to say it."

"Please let me cum, Mommy!"

The words rolled off his tongue so naturally. So sweet. Moved her lips downward, nibbling on his neck as she maintained her same teasing pace. He was almost whimpering, begging her over and over to grant him release. But she didn't let up, working his head only still. Dipping it in and out of her hot, sopping core. Her nectar flowing down his shaft.

"Please Mommy! I need to cum!"

She drank in his pleads, maintaining the same pace still, filling his cock swell in impending release. Dribbling hit, warm beads of pearly seed into her. He moaned and pleaded louder, bucking and writhing beneath her, but she didn't relent. Rocking her hips intently with the resolve of making him explode just from stimulation of the head of his cock.

"I'm cumming, Mommy!"

"What was that?"

He screamed his climax louder, finally bursting from the focused stimulation. And then it all changed. She pinned him down firmly, finally swallowing his cum geyser in her loving cunt. Bouncing along every inch of him harder and faster. Milking every last drop as she rode him faster, slamming down to the hilt of his length with every mighty thrust.

Another wave of spunk erupted from him as she continued. Her juicy cunt milking every inch of his sensitive cock. He was a whimpering mess now, spilling all of his seed inside her. She seemed to go on forever. Until she suddenly stopped, laying against him in exhaustion.

"Did you enjoy that, hon?" she cooed.

He managed to collect himself to nod meekly. "Did you?"

"Of course. I even managed to cum myself." She pecked his cheek. "That was so fun teasing you like that. You were such a good boy going along with everything. I think you've earned a special treat for tonight."

Her words brought a smile to his face. He then notices the window. It was rolled down! Had she done that? Who had heard his pleads for release. Was that her plan this whole time? He started to panic, but it to part of him, it didn't matter. He hoped someone heard and got jealous. His mommy had just given him the most intense orgasm of his life. And better yet, she called him a good boy. Nothing else mattered in that moment but that.