Passing The Laws

Story Info
Young lawyer struggles with ethics in law firm.
11.8k words
4
28.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initial arguments:

Let's say that I am called Alexandra. I am a gorgeous young woman, with round face and breasts. People tell me that my body should be in calendars or pin-ups in which the girls wear bikinis or even fewer clothes. But my parents insisted that my older brother and I should pursue dignified or lucrative careers, so I followed my father's footsteps, as a lawyer. My mother was a typical high-society lady, elegant and dignified; after having started a career in high-fashion modeling, she retired in order to raise us. She even enrolled both children in modeling classes, but not so that we make a career of it, but for our personal improvement.

My brother, Edwin, was always a little rebellious, but he was not really a bad person, only a misfit. He was handsome and well-built, capable of attracting any girl, even myself. But since he did not know what he wanted his future to be, he didn't maintain relationships for much time outside of the family environment. Midway into his career, we began noticing a drop in his grades and he considered transferring to a community college in order to be an automotive mechanic, since he did have a talent for repairing mechanical malfunctions to our fleet and to some of his friends, especially his girlfriends, he even wanted to be a race car driver. I began to talk to him, and he told me:

"Our father will never accept that I am less than a lawyer, engineer or doctor. But I was not made for that life."

I answered him:

"Anything that you could be is fine by me, as long as you do it well and with your heart."

"That is in fact my problem: I don't have much heart to battle so much. I can't please so many people who expect more and more of me. They are driving me crazy!"

I even began to plan how we would hide his change of profession, at least, until he settles down. But my father turned out to be a great detective and he discovered us quickly. He even recriminated me for not warning him about Edwin's plans. But we stood our ground over our parents, on the condition that I didn't drop my studies, and I assured them that for me, that was not going to be a problem. But our parents grew impatient and made his life miserable, even when he completed his computerized auto diagnosis course, and that induced him to get drunk and stay out all night in parties and discos.

I, for my part, stayed in the university dormitory, but my parents only allowed me to spend the night there for final exams and long study sessions or big projects. Once, very late in the night, he called me to my cell phone. At least, it didn't wake up my roommate, since I must set it for vibration only. It sounded like a very bad connection. At least, I could understand that he spent that night drinking and racing his car, one old and battered in which he invested much of his time and special talent, and enough money from Dad, turning it into an impressive hot rod.

"I'm going over..."

Or at least, that's what I seemed to hear, but he was barely within the radius of coverage of the provider. A call to a certain radio triangulation service which my father uses in order to locate people, such as us, could only tell me that he drove through a very tortuous rural road. I became anxious and I called some of my brother's buddies. Almost all answered me in the evasive, but one in particular, Samuel, with whom I had a brief courtship and some sexual experience, although I was still technically a virgin, informed me that they really competed in illegal races, but they became separated after a false alarm of a police raid. But the improvised strip that they use lies in the same route toward my college, because I know that some students from here also race there. I despaired and I got in my small car, to see if I could reach him. After approximately ten minutes on the road, I noticed tire marks which led to a cliff, but first went through some trees and boulders before falling off. I looked down carefully, because that cliff gave me vertigo, and I was able to see something burning. I could even hear a faint voice, but the noise of the fire didn't allow me to listen to it clearly. Soon that voice could no longer be heard and the fire also died and I called my brother's number, but now, that unit was not activated. Now what I felt a mixture of panic with uncertainty and I called the police and an ambulance. The firemen also came, but they only found ashes. The charred body was unrecognizable and DNA tests were necessary, if only to determine that the dead person was our relative. But even so, there was no doubt: the one who died in that accident was my brother, whose causes will never know for sure.

The incident marked us deeply, and it obviously had a worse effect on my mother, and to a lesser degree, on my father, who cursed his own son for being irresponsible. The effect in me was only psychological, since we were mutual accomplices. My mother became sick with cancer due to the suffering, but my father faked being strong and resorted to blame it on Edwin and he even urged my mother to make believe that she never had a male child so that she overcome her grief and the treatment could be more effective. But she didn't resist and died in less than a year. My father quit his profession, and he even began to drink and go out with women, many were models, almost as young as I, and others were widows and/or divorced ladies, friends of my mother, who offered him some comfort through sex. But that lifestyle took a toll on my father's health, and he died from a heart attack a few days before I graduated.

I was alone, with a considerable inheritance, although with certain debts that the circumstances had forced us to postpone, and more important, a promising career. An older lawyer, a friend of my father, specialist in inheritance and tax law, helped me to liquidate all the bills without either my credit or our good name being harmed, and upon passing my bar examination, he hired me as a practitioner. I might not need an employment in order to live, but I had a commitment of honor to acquire experience in my new profession, and I would have never endured the life of a lazy socialite. One of the draconian adjustments that I had to make was to dismiss the servitude, and as I didn't take advantage of privileges of a rich girl in my years as a student, I know how to maintain a home in order, even such an imposing mansion like the one which I inherited. I also took possession of a penthouse apartment downtown, from where I found it to be more convenient to go to work. Here my father, in his widowhood, and my brother before him, brought their respective conquests, and even I had a stealthy encounter with my boyfriend. Almost everything was oral sex, but both got too horny, and although we had condoms, I didn't want to lose my hymen, so we didn't have other choice than to take him in my anus. It hurt a little at first, but his penis was not so big and I could get used to it, since the condom was extra-lubricated. He began slowly, but as his orgasm approached, he pumped inside me with more force. I achieved an orgasm because Sam was considerate enough and he fingered my clitoris to take my attention away from my anal pain. I bled a little and he consoled me, by saying:

"Don't you worry, Sandy, that virginity will come back."

I didn't find it funny and I told him to leave so I could wash and soothe my sore arse. I believe that we broke up our relationship for that reason, but I still relied on him, so he could keep an eye on my brother when he got in trouble. It was some sort of friendly blackmail.

I banished those memories from my mind in order to dedicate myself fully to my adulthood.

Exhibit A:

At the office, there were five employees: The boss, a former-colleague of my Dad, a couple of young male lawyers, a secretary and paralegal, whose face seemed peculiar, and finally, yours truly. Most of our cases didn't seem to be of any consequence, in spite of the effort required in preparation and research, since they only had to do with properties or government permits and they were neither criminal cases nor life-and-death lawsuits. But Charles, the more handsome of the two males, yearned to make this a great firm, and the boss began assigning him cases with high risk and remuneration. His ambition seemed to go at the same level with his great attractiveness and I fell in love with him, because I admired him a lot. He was what my father and my brother, in his own way, always were: brave in the face of the trials that life puts in our path. I even felt that I could channel my almost incestuous love through him. So I made a pass at him, after a day in which our workload diminished. He, naturally, felt flattered and he asked me:

"What will you do tonight?"

"Not much. Perhaps, I will relax in my Jacuzzi and sip a glass of wine."

He didn't reply with words, but I noticed that a bulge formed inside his pants and realized that his penis must be big, at least, nine inches (22 centimeters). I was frightened, but my nipples were erect, encouraging me to take him, at least, into my mouth, and the wetness that I began to feel in my vagina forced me to decide: now or never. While taking the elevator down, I moved toward him. I did not speak, but the heat that emanated from both of our bodies hypnotized and drew us together, wanting to embrace. He took the initiative and he made contact with me. I am a little tall, with 5 feet 7 inches, or 1.7 meters, but he stands more than six feet, almost two meters. He hugged me and almost kissed me, until the door opened up at the ground floor. I had him ride in my favorite car, a sporty European that, although my brother didn't consider it to be much, he always respected its performance. If I were not been able to attract him with my sculptural body, the car had him eating out of my hand. We took oriental food, more like hors d'oeuvres than an actual meal, and he tossed a bag in his briefcase that he bought in a convenience store at the gas station where I stopped to refuel this road hog.

Upon arriving at my apartment, we did begin to kiss, sharing our tongues without further ado. We tasted the food and I went to prepare the Jacuzzi. He ate enough, but left something so that I could finish and asked:

"Where is that wine of which you spoke?"

"I don't have any. Oh, well: I lied. It's just that I don't like to drink..."

"Good for you. We will toast with something else tonight."

I asked him mischievously:

"What are we celebrating?"

"I don't know. Us, or even better, the relief of our responsibilities at the office. By the way, did you also lie about the Jacuzzi?"

"No, my dear! Come inside and you will see it."

I was already naked, so I got inside the small tub and the warm bubbling spouts concealed my private parts. He had to undress in front of me before jumping inside. His penis was enormous and impressive, and stuttering, I asked him:

"How much do you measure?"

"Relaxed, almost eight inches (20 cms.), and erect, more than ten and half (you do the math)."

"Oh, God, in what mess I got myself!"

So I thought, I didn't come to voice it. But he didn't give me time for second thoughts, because he kissed my mouth fiercely, forcing my tongue to participate. Then he trailed to my neck and he grabbed my left breast, nailing my nipple in the palm of his hand. I should have pulled his hand from my chest, but I was already crazy with desire and I was only able to draw his face again for another French kiss, and to moan inside his mouth. He lifted me a little so that my breasts floated over the surface. Then, he asked me:

"And yours, how much do they measure?"

Touché! But fair is fair and I replied to him:

"My measurements are the classical 36-24-36, or 90-60-90 in metric; well, in fact, 34 or 35 of bust, but sometimes B or C, depending on my period."

He said, in tone of flattery:

"They don't have to be 38 (95 cms.), as much as mine doesn't have to be a full foot (30 for the friends of other parts of the world). They are beautiful!"

"You are also beautiful!"

"No, you are the most beautiful!"

And he lowered his face to my nipples and alternated between them, enhancing a vibration on my genitalia that the jets of my Jacuzzi had started. He caressed me below while he entertained me up here. Then he tried to dive in order to lick my vulva but the movement of the water didn't allow him to hold his breath, so he lifted me as if I were a paper doll and he reclined me at the edge of the Jacuzzi so he could suckle my clitoris at his leisure. When I almost reached my orgasm already, he left the water and took a condom out of his bag that seemed made for horses and he put it on. Oh, oh! He is going to drill me with that thing. But I was already up to anything and encouraged him:

"Come and get your penis deep inside me!"

And so he did. As he slowly entered in my vagina, he accommodated my legs so that he could plunge very deeply without hurting me. I was surprised of being so elastic, because I didn't feel pain, but only much pleasure. I did not even felt my hymen breaking. The orgasm returned as if by magic, but he wasn't even starting. At first, he went slow, like fearing for my well-being, but I assured him that I was having a good time, by saying:

"Come on, give me more. Dive into this shameless vagina."

I even felt that he went through my cervix. Sometimes it hurt, but other times, my pleasure increased. Then, in the deep of my being, he woke up the legendary G-spot and I had the super-orgasm with more potent spurts that those from my whirlpool. So much commotion excited my boyfriend, who accelerated his lunges until he filled that condom with his own abundant and hot semen. Upon taking off the prophylactic rubber, I felt kinky curiosity and I asked him to savor the residual in him and some directly from his penis. Suckling him didn't allow it to lose the erection and he told me:

"You know what? I want it to do it again."

"Oh, good! I do too."

"But now, I want you from behind."

I got very scared, thinking of the burning that Sammy caused me previously, and I screamed at him beseechingly:

"Oh, no! You are too big; you might even kill me!"

"Please..."

But I didn't give. I told him with an even tone of voice:

"Look, we had a very good time, but we barely know each other. Allow me to savor this moment, since tomorrow we must go back to work and I will need to be able to sit down at my desk."

He desisted and then replied:

"You're right, I don't want to force you if you don't want to."

"I promise you that the next weekend, when we don't have to go to the office, we will try it."

We took a shower and he carried me to my master bed, and he even brought the leftover Chinese food, saying:

"Have something to eat, so you can get your strength back. It is no small feat that you have had me completely inside you."

But before he could compare me to the other girls that he should have had, I silenced him with a kiss, and I even shoved a mouthful of food in his throat with my tongue in order to choke him. He was able to spit it on my body, and I nagged him playfully:

"Look at the mess that you have left on me. Now, you have to clean it! I don't want that to fall on the bed and stain the sheets."

He picked up it with only his mouth, and he even chewed against my skin, giving me a small shiver, and upon swallowing, he washed the area of impact with his lips and tongue, commenting me:

"You taste so good!"

But he left my apartment that same dawn, to change into some clean clothes to go to work.

Friday finally arrived, and after checking with the boss that there would not be any pending work, I decided that we would do it in my mansion. There we showered, we caressed each other and I even took him from the front in order to be more aroused. But the zero hour arrived. I cringed a little, but he encouraged me, by saying:

"It's all right, I know that it might hurt a little at first. But I have something that will make it more bearable for you."

We put on bathrobes and we went to the swimming pool area, and there, we prepared the outdoor Jacuzzi, somewhat bigger, but beyond the reach of most of the onlookers, only "paparazzi" on helicopters or with hidden cameras would see the action. We got undressed with a mixture of shyness and exhibitionism, and we entered to the water. Once inside, I accommodated myself in order to direct some spouts to my vulva and anus, and I even suckled on his penis so that he maintained an erection, because I was feeling more and more like a porn star. I let go of it soon so that he wouldn't waste his stamina too soon and I leaned on the edge, holding my rump above the water so that he would do with me whatever he wanted. He took out a tube of anal lubricant and reamed me with his fingers and he even used his glans so that I got used to the sensation. He spread more cream between both of us, and while I took a deep breath, he entered very slowly, while he asked me:

"Are you all right?"

"I? Yes, very well!"

The pain was sharp, but delicious, as if I were holding back a tremendous urge to defecate. He explained to me:

"That's it! Bear down as if defecating, so it will be easier and more pleasant."

By doing as I was told, I loosened enough and he went in a little more. Expertly, he knew how to control his depth and he didn't tear me apart, but he pressed persistently to lodge himself comfortably in my rectum. When he stopped, I commented to him:

"How delectable, almost as much as in the front, or even more! How much more is left out?"

"Nothing! You have all of it inside!"

I couldn't believe it, until the sensation of his testicles on my vulva confirmed the feat. He already wanted sensations and began again with a slow and condescending rhythm, but a contagious orgasm made him go faster. He grunted:

"Take this, you slut! I never believed that could find such a good woman!"

I went mad and responded with more obscenities of my own while we rode a wave of orgasms after another. When we could no longer take it, we went quiet and Charles relaxed and I was able to eject his member, already limp, and he almost sank in my pool to drown, because I did not have strength left to rescue his muscular body. He was able to drag himself to my side and he pulled the condom off, while he panted:

"Sandra, you are marvelous!"

I extended my arm on his stomach, and I felt the tip of his penis touching my forearm, and I replied:

"You too!"

This omened that we would be compatible and very happy.

We turned off the Jacuzzi and we went inside, leaving the robes behind, to sleep in the nude, we always wanted to, but never had the chance. The next day, we fondled and we suckled each other in order to get aroused and then he penetrated me in the missionary position and we realized that his phallus was so big that he could get it through my anus from the front, and that inspired in us the illusion of making porn so much, that we spent most of the weekend practicing the trick of taking his penis out of my holes in order to squirt on my body, "the money shot"; at first, we rehearsed with the condom on in order to protect me if he didn't pull out on time. When we were able to get the timing right, we didn't have to use the preservative and he even had time to bring it to my face so I could swallow his semen.

Charlie and I kept seeing each other, that means, he continued visiting me to put his penis in my vagina and in my anus, after suckling my nipples and clitoris generously and taking the traditional cautions, but we didn't live together. Sometimes, he invited me to his modest bachelor's apartment and there we acted out our exhibitionist fantasies.

Exhibit B:

One day, we took a special case, that would do justice to a poor family that would be able to identify a source of very solid revenue. Both parts argued vigorously, because we sued a great corporation that seemed to gobble up the whole world. Unfortunately, the court ruled against us, and Charles was going to file an appeal. But unexpectedly, the other law firm summoned us to their office and they proposed a deal: three quarters of a million of dollars now or some stock in certain subsidiary corporation that didn't look very solid, everything so we wouldn't appeal. It was Charles who insisted that we should accept the sure thing, the money, and our boss accepted it. I went into shock. But they insisted on killing my idealism, saying alternately: