Passing the Torch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa gasped as he slid his hands over her ass. She felt his fingers move deeper in between her cheeks.

"Oh my god!" Vanessa yelped. "You rubbed her asshole?"

"I did," Ben said, circling her rim. "And she liked it. A lot."

Vanessa gyrated her ass, moving against his prodding fingers. "And then?"

"I removed my hand. She looked a bit disappointed at first, but she lit up when I retrieved this from the bedside table."

He held up a bottle of lubrication.

"Did you really?" Vanessa asked. "Did you fuck her in...?"

"I coated my fingers like this," Ben interrupted, not answering Vanessa's question. He pressed softly on her upper back. "And Bella leaned forward, face down against the bed."

Vanessa mimicked the position, submissively offering her ass up. She moaned as her husband's fingers slid between her cheeks. The thought of the young wife having the intimate details of her ass massaged by another man than Tim drove Vanessa crazy with lust. What a brave slut the blonde had become!

"Did you fuck her in the...?"

This time Ben interrupted her by sliding a finger inside her ass. She wailed. As he began sliding it in and out, she pushed back, urging him to probe her harder. He gratified her with another finger.

"Did you fuck her ass?!" she shouted through clenched teeth, not pausing her grinding against Ben's fingers. "Did you use more than your fingers?"

"Well, she looked back and meekly said that she'd never done it."

Vanessa halted. "She never had her ass fucked?"

Ben nodded. "I was surprised too, and it made me pause. I figured someone that obsessed with showing off her ass would make sure to have it attended to in every possible way. At first, I thought maybe she should have that experience with her husband first."

"But?" Vanessa urged him. The suspense was killing her. Surely her husband wouldn't leave it at this. How could he possibly resist that hot ass?

"But..." Ben said as he slipped his fingers out of Vanessa's ass. "But then I thought about what you said this morning when we talked about last night—that she lost her virginity to Tim. He will forever be her first. But maybe it would be exciting for her to let someone else be the first to take her ass."

"So, you did it?" Vanessa panted. She kept her eyes closed, focusing on the mental image of Bella offering her virgin ass up to Ben.

"I did."

Vanessa wailed with gratification as Ben pressed his erection against her rim. She relaxed and pushed back against him.

"Oh god," she gasped as he inserted the tip. He gave her a moment to adjust to the filling sensation.

"I told her to relax, and bit by bit..." he said as he began softly thrusting inside her. "I pushed deeper inside her. At first, she just panted and focused on relaxing. But then she started moaning, and it soon escalated."

Vanessa wailed with lust as her husband's cock moved inside her. Part of why she loved having her ass fucked was the sheer sluttiness of it. Good girls don't take it up the ass. How wonderfully nasty must Bella have felt, letting another man than her husband give her this first experience.

"And then?" she pushed, addicted to the details of Bella's anal deflowering.

Ben groaned, struggling to hold back as he brought forward Bella's words. "She screamed that I should fuck her harder. She began chanting that she was a slut. That I should use her ass."

His words were too much for Vanessa. She felt her body convulse as the orgasm took her.

"Thank you!" she screamed. "Thank you for making her a slut wife!"

To be continued...

A big thanks to Ravenna for valuable editing comments.

12