Passing the Torch Ch. 03

Story Info
Bella is shared before her husband and Vanessa.
6.2k words
4.56
45.1k
81

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

"So, no regrets?" Vanessa asked.

Two weeks had passed since the events at the cabin. Vanessa hadn't heard from the young couple since they all left the morning after. But with the kids once again staying with their grandparents for the weekend, she decided to check in on Tim to see how he was handling this. It felt like her mentoring duties. They met at a downtown bar.

"No, not really," Tim said.

"But?"

"Uhm. It's just a bit surreal. Hard to believe sometimes that it actually happened."

"But she told you everything?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes. Several times."

Vanessa smiled at him. "Good. So, what did she say?"

Tim gave her a curious look. "Didn't Ben tell you?"

"Yes. But I want to hear it from you."

She felt as if she were quizzing a student in class.

"Well, he introduced her to..." he began, cautiously looking around to make sure no one was overhearing them. "He fucked my wife's ass."

He tensed up as the words left his mouth. Just as Vanessa expected, his mixed emotions were still there.

"You're an amazing husband, you know," she ensured him. "Bella is lucky to have a partner who appreciates all of her."

"She says hi by the way," Tim said. "And sends her thanks. For everything. We've both been enjoying her new obsession a lot lately."

Vanessa chuckled at his sheepish expression. At least he was being open with her these days.

"Where is she tonight?"

"She's out with some friends."

"Out clubbing?"

"Yes. It's funny..." Tim began. "I used to get jealous when she went out without me, asking her stupid questions about who would be there or comment on her revealing clothes. I'd tell her that her skirt was too short and question why she needed to wear things like that when I wasn't going to be around. But now..." He paused and took a sip from his drink. "Sorry, I'm rambling."

"No, please go on," Vanessa pressed him. "You know you can tell me anything."

"Well, this time she put on the shortest dress I've ever seen her in, and it was obvious she wanted to show off her ass in it. And all I did was to compliment her and wish her a fun night."

Vanessa raised her glass to him. "Good for you!"

He clinked his glass to hers but still looked perturbed.

"But after what happened at the cabin, shouldn't I be more worried?"

"Oh, honey," Vanessa said, trying not to sound condescending. "It's really very simple. Before, you were afraid that your wife might be a slut. Now you know she is."

Vanessa held his gaze, watching her words sink in. She couldn't suppress a smile as the cocktail of emotion flared up in his eyes.

"But..." she continued. "She's your slut. She has no need to hide that side of her from you."

Tim's breath grew heavy, but he tried to act calm. "I guess that makes sense."

"So, you sent your wife out clubbing, all tarted up. What do you think she'll do?"

Tim smiled nervously. "Not much."

"Really?"

"She's probably going to flirt a bit. A lot even. But that's it."

"Are you sure?" Vanessa asked, realizing that she sounded disappointed.

Tim nodded. "Yes. She told me she won't do anything like what happened up at the cabin again. Not unless I'm there to watch."

He added the last bit off-hand, casually looking away as if it wasn't a big deal. Vanessa smirked. She knew him well by now.

"Do you mind if we go somewhere else?" she asked.

"Sure. Why?"

"I told Ben we might meet up. He and Victor are in the bar across the street. You remember Victor, right? Ben's colleague who took us on that cruise. You know—when your wife had her little exhibition."

Tim smiled shyly. That day on the boat was a turning point. Rather than making a scene, he managed to accept his wife's desire to flaunt herself. Things had snowballed quickly from there.

Vanessa patted the young man on the back. "I know it's probably a bit awkward to meet my husband after what happened at the cabin. But don't worry about it. It's better you confront it now before it becomes an issue."

She knew she was asking a lot. How could he not make a big deal out of someone taking his wife's anal virginity? But they would have to meet sooner or later, and Vanessa preferred sooner. They finished their drinks in silence as Tim braced himself.

"Do you think he's told Victor?" Tim asked as they wandered across the street. "You know—about what happened?"

"My husband doesn't kiss and tell," Vanessa chuckled. "And I wouldn't worry about Victor. He doesn't have any moral objections to slutty wives."

Tim gave her a curious look. "Is there a story there?"

Bella smirked. "Maybe another time."

It was odd. Even after all that had happened, she felt uncomfortable revealing more about her own past. Memories of her hotwife days bubbled up a lot lately, fueling the passion in her and Ben's life. But with Tim, she was more comfortable to mentor than reminisce.

And maybe her pupil was ready for another step in his education. She waved as she spotted her husband and Victor by a table in the back of the dim bar.

"Hi Tim," Ben said, standing up to shake the young man's hand. "Good to see you. You remember Victor, right?"

Tim nodded. "Yes. How do you do?"

"Good, thank you." Victor said. "Nice to see you again."

"Thanks again for letting us come along for the cruise," Tim said, his tone polite but nervous. "We had a great time."

Victor flashed a faint smile, his eyes darting briefly to Vanessa's. "My pleasure."

"What do you guys want to drink?" Ben asked as he waved the waiter over.

"Nothing more for me," Vanessa said. "I'm driving. But I'm sure Tim could use another glass."

"Uhm. Anything is fine."

"A glass of your finest whiskey, please," Ben ordered.

Tim seemed tense at first, and he never instigated any discussion. Ben and Victor asked about his work, and Tim told them about the internship at an engineering firm he had over the summer.

"The most important thing on that first job is to show you're reliable," Ben advised. "Then people will give you more and more responsibility, and before you know it, you're indispensable."

Vanessa couldn't tell if Ben was being overly polite because of what he had done with Bella, or if his interest in Tim's germinating career was genuine. Either way, it seemed to work, and Tim began to loosen up. Good, Vannessa thought. He was ready for the next part of her plot.

"Oh, hi," Tim said, surprised as his wife joined them at the table. "What are you doing here, babe?"

"I texted her to let her know where we were," Vanessa said. "I thought she might like to join us."

Bella made quite the entrance. The bar catered primarily to an older clientele and was furnished in oak tables and burgundy armchairs. Dressed for clubbing in a tight white dress that just barely covered her ass, Bella seemed to brighten up the place. The young bombshell attracted a lot of eyes, and her timid smirk suggested she was aware. Ben stood and kissed the young woman on the cheek, and Victor followed his example.

"Nice to see you again," Victor said.

"You look amazing," Vanessa said. "Give us a twirl."

The blonde giggled as she spun around, allowing them to admire her from every angle.

"You're a lucky man, Tim," Victor said, and Ben nodded in agreement.

"And I'm a lucky woman," Bella said and leaned over to give her husband a deep kiss. It gave Ben and Victor a perfect view of her pert ass. Vanessa grinned. The girl was obviously in the right mood.

Ben had already made the waiter fetch a glass of champagne for Bella, and everyone raised their glasses to the blonde. Ben and Victor were seated in armchairs and Vanessa and Tim in a two-seater on the other side of the low table.

"Here, please have my seat," Ben offered. "I'll see if I can find an extra chair."

"It's pretty busy tonight," Vanessa said. "Why don't you just share instead?"

Bella smiled bashfully, glancing at her husband. "Sure, if you don't mind, Ben."

Ben looked at Vanessa with just a hint of a cocked brow. "Of course not."

The blonde took a seat on his armrest, but it wasn't long before she slipped into his lap.

"Oops!" she giggled.

Bella sipped her champagne and showed no intentions to move. She seemed very pleased with being the center of attention.

"Oh, let me get you your drink," she said, and reached for Ben's glass on the table. Rather than handing it to him, she playfully helped him drink by raising it to his mouth.

She sat sideways in his lap, and Ben had one arm around her waist and the other hand on her naked thigh to ensure she didn't slip. Everyone pretended not to notice his gentle caress or the way Bella responded to it by squirming in his lap. They all did their best to make small talk, but the mood had shifted. Tim seemed unable to speak as he stared at his wife.

"I hope I'm not squashing your legs," Bella said.

"Not likely," Ben said and playfully bounced the slender blonde in his lap. "But..." He took his glass from Bella's hand, glancing at Vanessa. "Maybe you can use Victor's lap for a moment."

Victor looked at Tim, but the young man didn't meet his gaze. He seemed unable to tear his eyes away from his wife in Ben's lap.

"Of course," Victor said when Tim showed no sign of disapproval

Ben helped Bella to stand up, his hand openly caressing her ass. The blonde locked eyes with her husband as she eased herself into the next man's lap. Victor kept his legs pressed together to create a seat for Bella, who sat down on his knees. It wasn't a stable position, especially when Victor started flirtatiously wiggling his knees every time Bella was about to take a sip from her drink. Bella giggled, and every time she shifted her position, she moved just a little bit further up his lap. The motion forced her legs apart, one high heel on the ground on either side of Victor's legs. She used one hand to coquettishly hold down her skirt between her thighs to protect at least a bit of her modesty.

"Do you mind?" Victor asked as he placed his hands on Bella's naked thighs.

There was a brief pause before the blonde shook her head. "No, you have nice hands."

Victor whispered something in her ear, making the girl giggle. She gave up on pulling her skirt down in the front as she leaned back against Victor. With her back against the bar, the other patrons couldn't see, but Vanessa and Tim were treated to the enticing view of her sheer underwear. No one spoke, all focused on Victor's hands as they roamed over her smooth legs. As he moved to the inside of her thighs, Bella placed her hands on his in what looked like she was about to stop him. But instead she let her hand linger on his in an awkward caress and made no attempt to divert his increasingly bold hands. The closer he roamed to her panties, the more she grinded against him.

"Maybe we should leave," Vanessa said, realizing no one else would put a stop to this.

Bella blushed as she quickly leapt from Victor's lap, trying to regain her composure. "Yes, we should probably go home."

She held out her hand to her husband, who looked confused as he stood, covering his crotch with his jacket.

"Well, if you wish," Vanessa said. "Or you can come back to our place for a night cap. What do you think, Tim?"

This was his lesson right there. If he wanted his wife to continue on this exciting path, he couldn't remain an accepting bystander or plot behind her back. If he constantly forced Bella to take action, she could be left with a sense of guilt. He needed to openly push her in the right direction. But for now, he remained quiet.

"Either way, I can give you a ride," Vanessa continued. "Why don't you join me to get the car while Ben and Victor sort out the tab. You don't mind, do you, honey?"

Ben gave her a crooked smile, and she saw the expectant excitement flashing through his eyes. "Of course not. Meet you outside in a moment."

Hand in hand, Tim and Bella followed through the bar as Vanessa made her way to the door. As they reached the car, Vanessa turned to the young couple.

"Who wants to ride shotgun?"

There was a moment of hesitation before Tim spoke. "Do you mind sitting in the back, babe?"

Good, Vanessa thought. At least he was making some decisions.

Bella shook her head softly as the implications sank in. The blonde was obviously nervous, fidgeting with the hem of her dress. They picked up Ben and Victor outside the bar, and the men entered on either side of her. Before Vanessa even got the car back in gear, she saw Ben's hand caress Bella's thigh, and Victor soon joined in. The anticipation was palpable. Vanessa assisted Tim by pulling down the sun visor. Tim's mouth twitched, but he immediately arranged the mirror to give him a good view of his wife. Vanessa too could see in the rearview mirror how the blonde grinned nervously at Tim as Victor kissed his way over her shoulder and up her neck. Bella turned and met his mouth with hers.

For the sake of safety, Vanessa decided to mostly keep her eyes on the traffic rather than the increasingly sultry performance in the back seat. Each time she glanced back it seemed Ben and Victor's hands had gotten bolder. The sound of Bella's panting filled the car.

It wasn't long before Bella passed a piece of white fabric up to her husband. When Vanessa looked back, she noticed Bella was now sitting there in nothing but her panties. Apparently, the blonde had decided to hand her dress to her husband for safe keeping while she allowed two men to fondle her perky tits. Vanessa glanced at Tim to make sure he was OK, but he didn't meet her eyes. He was staring mesmerized into the visor mirror, clasping his wife's dress.

As they stopped at a red light, Vanessa took the opportunity to take in the scenery via the rear-view mirror, watching Bella make out with her two suitors. Bella had spread her legs wide over Ben and Victor's knees, and when Vanessa arranged the mirror, she saw her husband's hand inside the young woman's panties. Bella's moaning increased with every circular motion over her clit. Realizing she had a topless woman being fingered into ecstasy in the back seat, Vanessa decided to hurry home. She sped off as the light switched to green, and the roaring sound of the engine mixed with Bella's climactic screams.

"We're here," she said as they arrived at their home. As everyone got out, Bella looked adorably bashful as she came to terms with her condition, dressed in nothing but her panties and high heels in the driveway. The lipstick smeared around her mouth gave her a delightfully slutty appearance.

"So..." Vanessa continued. "Should I drive you home, or do you want to come inside for a drink. Or something."

"I..." Bella began and instinctively reached for her dress.

Instead of giving her dress back, Tim took his wife's hand. He held her gaze for a moment before kneeling in front of her. Bella gasped as he reached for her panties but made no move to stop him as he slowly pulled them down. Surrounded by dressed onlookers, the stripped blonde blushed a deep red, but her utter excitement shined through.

"We'd love to come in, thanks," Tim said and led his naked wife to the door.

Vanessa grinned from ear to ear. The boy had become a man.

When they reached the living room, Tim led his wife to the couch but rather than joining her, he took his seat in the opposite armchair. Bella was soon flanked by Ben and Victor. The two men seemed in no hurry, letting Bella savor the tense moment of sitting there naked between them. She gasped as they gently caressed her skin, moving over her arms and down her body.

Vanessa poured Tim a whisky, and he accepted it without tearing his eyes from the show.

"She's in safe hands," she whispered and sat down in a chair next to Tim.

She placed her hand on his. As excited as the young man was, watching his wife with two men would be an emotional roller coaster.

Bella's suitors advanced, caressing her naked body. Bella's hands also explored, and she made a surprisingly deep guttural sound when she fondled their erections through their pants. Her sexual hunger was clearly taking over, outshining the humbling sensation of sitting there naked in a room full of clothed people.

Ben and Victor unzipped their pants, and Bella quickly pulled out their erections. She wrapped her hands around them, and her gaze moved from side to side to take them in. Vanessa recognized in Bella the gratifying excitement that came from exciting two men at once. Pumping her fists over their cocks, Bella locked eyes with her husband, her expression melting into one of sheer gratitude.

As if in trance, the blonde slipped to the floor. She wrapped her hands around Ben's and Victor's towering cocks and continued to stroke them. Kneeling on the floor with her back towards Vanessa and Tim, she treated them to a perfect view of her ass as she leaned forward. Her pussy was glistening with her excitement. Looking over her shoulder at her husband, she sported a devilish grin. There was no doubt what she was going to do when she moved close to Ben's cock and extended her tongue. Ever so lightly, she flicked her tongue over his erection. Ben gasped and bucked his hips for more, but Bella had already shifted her focus to Victor's side. She gently licked his cock before again turning back to Ben. From the way Bella kept glancing back at her husband, the teasing build-up seemed to be primarily for Tim's benefit.

Bella's hunger gradually took over, and her tongue explored. Gaping wide, she finally took Victor into her mouth. She held still, lips wrapped tight around his cock, as if letting her husband adjust to the sight of his wife with another man's cock in her mouth. When she released it with a popping sound, she moved over to Ben and sucked his cock into her mouth. It wasn't long before she had turned into a fellatrix in heat, moaning as she moved between their cocks.

Ben and Victor gradually undressed as Bella worked her talented mouth on them. It had been many years since Vanessa last saw Victor naked. The sight of his fit body brought back many sweet memories, several of which had her in the exact position Bella now assumed. A surge of lust rushed through Vanessa's already excited body.

Ben pulled Bella to her feet. As she moved to sit down, he shifted her toward his lap. Without skipping a beat, Bella kicked her heels off and straddled him with her back against his chest, placing one foot on the couch on either side of him. Shamelessly, she spread her knees wide, offering an unobstructed view of her open pussy dancing just over Ben's erection. It dawned on Vanessa that last time Bella had sex with Ben, he never entered her pussy. What was undoubtedly about to happen would be the first time Bella's cunt enjoyed a cock other than her husband's. The blonde seemed eager to cherish the moment, and holding Ben's cock firmly in her hand, she teased herself and her audience by rubbing his cock over her slippery folds. She whimpered as the tip nearly slipped inside her. She held still for a moment, looking at her husband with a daring stare. Then, in a slow, steady motion, she lowered herself onto Ben's cock. She squealed with delight as it filled her.

Vanessa heard Tim grunt softly beside her, and she would have chuckled if she wasn't equally taken by the display. Oddly, it wasn't the fact that it was her husband's cock that was buried inside Bella that affected her the most. What really made Vanessa's juices flow was the notion of this young wife allowing herself to succumb to her slutty desires right before her husband. It was a thing of beauty.

Ben steadied Bella with his hands on her ass and assisted her as she moved up and down his shaft, making his cock repeatedly disappear inside her. Her gaze was mostly directed at her husband as she bounced on Ben's lap, but she repeatedly glanced over to Victor, who was sitting beside her, slowly stroking his cock. When Ben slipped out of her, she quickly moved over to Victor and straddled him face to face. She arched her back, making sure her audience had a clear view as she impaled herself. Victor's hands greedily massaged her ass, pulling her cheeks apart. All details of Bella's ass were on display, and it seemed to heighten her lust. She moaned ecstatically as she bounced on his cock.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers
12