Passing the Torch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hear you're having a great time. I admit I was hoping you would make the most of your day rekindling with your ex-students, all of whom I am convinced had a fair few wet dreams about their hot teacher over the years. I know you think you've moved on. You're a mom now, and a respected teacher. You're someone everyone looks up to. And while that's all true, we both know that's not all you are. Deep down we both know you're also an amazing slut. Enjoy yourself, anyway you like! You deserve it.

Love you.

She read the message over and over. The wind that was knocked out of her was returning with increasing force. She wrote a short message back.

"You're an asshole. Love you too."

"So, you want to fuck your teacher?" she said as she put the phone down.

Tim looked momentarily surprised by her forward question, but soon found his composure. He moved in close, staring deep into her eyes. It was thrilling to stand so close to him while naked, but she didn't flinch. The unapologetic slut inside her was taking over.

"Of course," Tim said. "And a part of me wants nothing more than to take you back into that bedroom."

She cocked her brow at him. "But...?"

"But you've taught me a valuable lesson this summer. Being selfish is rarely the best choice. I don't want to keep you from your other guests, and if I'm not mistaken, you have convinced them that married women can be up for a lot of fun."

"OK, let's go have some fun," she said. With her drink in one hand and dragging Tim along with the other, she paraded outside with a proud swagger to her stride.

The eyes of the other three lit up as she came back out, still naked. She was sure Carl would make a crack about what they had done inside for so long, but he seemed to have lost his tongue.

"OK," Vanessa said. "Winner gets a kiss."

As if what she said was an offhand comment, she casually laid back down on her recliner and sipped her drink. The boys glanced at each other in skepticism, as though they couldn't believe that she—Mrs. Hamilton—was agreeing to grace the winner with a kiss.

"Why don't we just throw three darts each and whoever gets the highest score wins?" Tim suggested, apparently eager for a quick game. Vanessa couldn't agree more. Her excitement was on edge. Stark naked, she was about to make out with one of her former students. She just didn't know which one yet.

"I'll go first," Tim said and fetched the darts from the board.

He grinned at her as he walked back to the throwing line. Vanessa tried her best to appear uninterested by the game, but she did a poor job. She watched intensely as Tim threw the darts at the board. To her surprise, all of them landed right in the center of the twenty-point section, not even close to the rings that would double or triple his points. Sixty points.

"Playing safe?" Will gibed.

"Playing for the win-win can be twice as good than the win," Tim said and gave his friends a signifying look. "Right?"

Joel nodded slowly and fetched the darts from the board. He glanced at his friends, then over to Vanessa. He aimed, and the darts went flying. Just like Tim's, all of them landed in the center of the twenty-point section. Sixty points.

Carl was next, and he sent darts flying in fast consecutive order. Sixty points.

"Win-win-win," he said.

Vanessa could tell the group of friends had silently agreed on some scheme, but her excited emotions made it hard to perceive exactly what they were up to. Will stepped up to the throwing line, and she could tell he focused intensely on his aim. If she knew him right, he would always try to finish first, no matter what he was competing in. On top of that, he now had an outstanding reward to incentivize him.

But to Vanessa surprise, all his darts landed safely in the center of the twenty-point section.

"Sixty points," Will said proudly, as if it was the highest achievable score.

"Looks like we're all winners," Tim said, giving Vanessa a pleased grin.

"Well, aren't you the creative bunch," Vanessa said, finally grasping what the four young men were up to. She couldn't think of any reason not to honor them all with a kiss—not because of their dart skills, but because of their cooperative spirit. They were wise enough to understand that sharing is caring, and that wisdom deserved a reward. "Who's first?"

Tim stepped up to her recliner and kneeled by her side. He stared into her hungry eyes before leaning in and giving her a kiss. The touch was tender and loving—not like the feeling of kissing her husband, but it was electrifying to touch lips with the you man she'd developed a strong bond with over the past months. She hadn't realized until now how much she'd longed for this. Vanessa felt her breath grow heavy.

Tim backed away, smiling fondly at her. "I'll go first, but there's a lot more than your lips to kiss."

With that he leaned back in. His returning lips were hungrier than before, and it wasn't long before their tongues started to dance.

And while she made out with Tim, the other boys kneeled around her. Lips kissed their way up her stomach, and without giving it a second though, Vanessa grabbed her tits and held them up as an invite. Carl's and Will's lips advanced onto her breasts, each daringly moving closer and closer to her excited nipples. She moaned into Tim's mouth as their mouths attacked, sucking her nipples between their lips.

Back when she was their teacher, Vanessa always wore padded bras to make sure she wasn't giving off sexual signals to her students. Still, her nipples had a strong will of their own, and she knew not even thick padding helped all the time. She realized these boys must have fantasized about what she hid from them and was now more than eager to indulge in the reality of it.

Her mouth and tits were occupied, but Joel wasn't going to be left out. She gasped as he placed a hand on each of her knees and pressed them apart. His mouth started at the inside of her thigh and kissed his way upwards. Vanessa's mind was spinning. Was Joel, who used the be the shy and quiet kid in her class, about to lick her pussy? He showed surprising amounts of restraint as his lips roamed, encroaching but never quite reaching their target.

Then, in a slow but steady motion, he ran his tongue over Vanessa's slit. Jolts of pleasure exploded inside her. Joel's tongue repeated the motion over and over, lapping at her grateful pussy. How exciting must it be for him, Vanessa thought, knowing that the exciting taste that filled his mouth came from his adored teacher. Her moans were muffled by Tim's mouth.

Eventually the boys traded places, making sure they each got to sample the entire buffet of what she was offering. As they feasted on her, she was somewhat surprised to find just how much she adored the kissing. It was such an intimate act, and it had been ages since she shared it with anyone but Ben. And kissing men who used to be her students was enchantingly taboo. She made sure they each got to experience the full range from tender pecks to deep swirls of her tongue. She made a mental note not to leave out this detail when later retelling the events to her husband.

With four worshipping mouths, her pleasure escalated quickly. She was moving into a state where only sexual gratification mattered. Whoever was tending to her pussy homed in on her clit, and the grunting two at her tits pressed her thick nipples between their lips. Carl, who was kissing her, tasted of her own scent, and the notion that she was sampling her own juices from a former student struck a chord deep inside her. Her lust soared, and she screamed into Carl's mouth as the orgasm took her. Her attentive suitors licked and sucked her through her climax, amplifying her quakes.

"Wow, boys," she panted as she slowly regained her composure. "That was..."

She trailed off, unable to find words to describe the intensity of her experience. She caressed the men around her, silently thanking them for the pleasure they had brought her. One some level, it was a decade of build-up they had released. She grinned widely as she realized this was the start of a new era. She was coming out of hibernation, and she wasn't satisfied yet.

"You sure can make a woman feel worshipped," she said, sitting up straight in her recliner. "I'm going to give you more lesson..."

She stood, fetched a yoga matt leaning against the wall and placed it on the ground.

"Worshipped is amazing," she said, her voice taking on an odd combination of lecturing teacher and sultry seductress. "But worshipped is only one of many flavors a woman wants when her husband lends her to a group of men."

She sank to her knees on the yoga mat, and the four men followed opposite suite and rose to their feet.

"Right now..." Vanessa continued, grinning from ear to ear at the massive bulges protruding from their trunks. "Right now, I want to feel slutty. Can you do that for me, boys?"

With that, she let her mouth fall open. Vanessa knew she was acting overtly pornographic, but that was the point. She adored acting outrageous, and it had been a long time since she last released this side of her. She purred at the mixture of shock and excitement in their faces.

Will was the first to find his wit. He yanked down his trunks, setting his erection free. It bounced in front of him as he stepped over, his face equally determined and cautious. Even with her mouth open, Vanessa grinned to her eyes. She kept her hands behind her back but leaned forward, making it clear that it was her mouth that was begging to be used. Will haltered and looked over his shoulder where his friends were removing their trunks. As excited as he was, he obviously felt uncertain how to act when his teacher passively offered up her oral servitude. Vanessa gave him an encouraging nod. Will swallowed and pushed his erection into her mouth. They both moaned, and Vanessa savored the familiar yet novel taste of his cock.

She closed her lips around his shaft but held still. Will stared wide-eyed down at her, as if in disbelief that he had Mrs. Hamilton kneeling before him with his cock in her mouth. Eventually, her impassiveness prompted Will to start bucking his hips. Carefully, he moved his cock between her lips. She didn't flinch when he pushed in deep, and his rocking motion intensified. But Vanessa had a lot more to give. She brought forth her hands from behind her back and grabbed Will by the hips. In a decisive motion, she pressed him deep into her throat, not stopping until his pubes tickled her nose. Will groaned in relief.

"Oh, shit," she heard Joel say.

Even with a cock in her mouth, Vanessa managed to give her awestruck audience a devilish grin. A strand of saliva dangled between her lips and Will's cock when she back away.

"So, who's next?"

She soon found herself with four erections pointed at her face—all of them majestic tributes to her. She turned to Joel, and with awe in his eyes, he moved in close and offered his cock to her. Just like she had with Will, she pulled him deep into her throat by holding on to his hips.

Tim was next in line. She had seen his cock the night she watched him with Bella after his wife was shared. Looking up at it from her kneeling position made it look powerful. Holding it steady by her face, he stroked her head in what appeared to be a mixture of pride and admiration, and when she tauntingly licked her lips, he clasped Vanessa's hair in a tight grip and pulled her mouth over his cock. Vanessa relaxed her throat and took him deep. Finally, she thought, grateful that Tim at least understood they didn't have to be delicate with her. Over and over, he pressed his entire cock into her mouth.

When he released her, Carl stepped up and gave her a similar treatment, holding on firmly to her head. Now that her hands weren't needed to expedite the man fucking her mouth, she let them explore. She pumped her fists over the cocks that awaited their next go at her mouth.

She sure was back from hibernation—and she was back with a bang. Back in the day, she never took on more than two men at once, and apart from a high school reunion party her husband couldn't attend, Ben was always one of the two. Now she was taking on twice as many. She felt a vast sexual hunger erupting inside her. Consumed by her role as a slutty fellatrix, she grunted as she moved her mouth and hands among them.

Her hunger soon craved more. When she backed away from the cock in her mouth, she didn't continue to the next. Instead, she lay down flat on her back. Contrary to what might be expected from her position, gazing up at a group of excited men, she felt incredibly powerful. They were all more than ready to mount her.

She spread her legs and looked up at Tim. "You go first, honey."

Tim didn't skip a beat. Within seconds, he was kneeling between Vanessa's legs. She could tell from his fiery eyes how much he lusted to be inside her. Still, he showed impressive constraint and teasingly rubbed his erection over her slippery folds. Vanessa had forgotten how much she adored that moment when a man's cock danced over her pussy before entering her for the first time. She reveled in the build-up before crossing the final line. Her mind was spinning with desire, and every time he slid over her opening, she yearned for him to push inside.

"Do it, honey," she said. "Fuck me!"

Her plea was too much for Tim to resist. He lay down on top of her. They held each other's gaze as he positioned his cock at her entrance. She was gushing with excitement, and when he entered her, he slid deep inside with a steadfast push. They moaned in unison.

Vanessa marveled at the long-lost sensation of a man stretching her pussy for the first time. Her hunger was ferocious, and she met his thrusts. The other three encircled the action, cocks pointing to the sky. Vanessa couldn't help grinning as she saw the expectant desire in their eyes.

"Don't worry, boys," she panted. "You will all have your turn."

As if proving her point, Tim moved off her, leaving her frustratingly empty. But she knew it wouldn't be long.

She gave Carl a challenging stare. "Did you hear the story about the woman who invited a bunch of her students to her home? She fucked all of them."

There was no pun—only truth. For once, Carl was at loss for words. He lay down on top of her, and she moaned as she once again relished the sensation of yet another cock filling her for the first time. She spread her legs wide to take him deep.

As they continued to take turns on her, Vanessa realized that setting her inner slut free had a different flavor this time around. Sure, a lot was like she remembered it—the gratifying taboo of a married woman sleeping around, the thrill of shocking men with her hidden persona, and the sensation of having sex with someone for the first time. These thrills were like long-lost companions returning. But back when she last enjoyed them, it was exciting to be a slutty young wife. Now she was a sophisticated woman—one who by all logic should know better than to fuck a group of young men in her backyard. But logic had nothing to with it. Every reason not to make them gangbang her was an even stronger reason to do it.

"Mrs. Hamilton," Joel said when it was his turn. "Can you turn around?"

Vanessa grinned at the formal way he addressed her. Apparently, he didn't want to brush aside the relationship between them. He wanted to fuck the woman who used to be his teacher. And she was more than happy to oblige.

"Of course, honey," she panted and turned around, kneeling on her hands and knees. "You can fuck me anyway you want."

Joel was inside her in the blink of an eye. He pressed her ass against his hips, his cock filling her deep. Her mouth hung open in pleasure, and when Joel started slamming into her, Carl offered his erection for her mouth. Vanessa attacked it with hunger. Impaled at both ends, she felt herself move into a lustful trance.

The boys began a new rotation scheme, taking turns on her mouth and pussy. As they continued to share her, Vanessa repeatedly lost track on who was currently slamming into her from behind. Her tits swayed heavily as she rocked between her suitors, and those awaiting their turn amused themselves by groping away, pinching and pulling at her thick nipples. She used to be their teacher; today she was their slut.

And she had one more card up her sleeve. She could tell the boys were struggling to hold back, spending shorter periods inside her before trading places. But she wanted the full experience before letting them off the hook. She craved it. She deserved it.

"Teachers pet," she panted, looking back over her shoulder at Tim. "Why don't you show your friends how you want them fuck your wife?"

She could tell a million thoughts were running through Tim's hazed brain, struggling to catch up with what she was suggesting. Reaching back with one hand, she pulled her cheeks apart, shamelessly flashing him where she wanted him. Tim lit up. Vanessa was about to tell him to get the appropriate preparations from her nightstand, but he had apparently come prepared. He fished out a tube of lube from his bag, which he had strategically placed right next to where they were fucking. His friends seemed too lost in excitement to pick up on the comment she had made about Bella.

He knelt behind her, and she felt his fingers caress her around her asshole. She smiled, thinking that Bella must have showed him the value of a slow build-up. Normally, Vanessa would have appreciated it, but she was far beyond teasing advances. She pushed back against his fingers. Tim got the message, and soon she had his lubed-up fingers moving in and out of her ass, prepping her for the next step.

Tim redrew his fingers, but her ass wasn't left alone for long. She gasped when his cock pressed against her rim. Gently but firmly, he pushed inside her. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream as she adjusted to the filling sensation. She started pushing back, gradually taking more of him inside her.

"Oh yes, oh yes..." she chanted.

The other three stared wide-eyed as Tim's cock stretched her ass. Part of the thrill of offering up her ass was the notion that it wasn't what a good girl was supposed to like. Doing it in front of an audience of ex-students amplified the slutty sensation to breathtaking heights. The mixture of lust and disbelief in their eyes made Vanessa purr. Still, she had one more conjuring to spellbound them with.

"Lay back down," she panted, looking back at Tim.

He seemed confused at first, but when she pushed back against him, he slowly fell back, his cock not leaving her ass as he pulled her along. Laying back against his chest and her legs spread wide, the exposing position made her an obvious invite. Carl knelt between her legs and directed his cock against her pussy.

"Oh my...!" she screamed out, marveling at the intense sensation of her double penetration.

They started grinding in carnal synchrony, and Vanessa's pleasure spiraled into ecstasy. Oh, how she'd longed to experience this sinful wonder again. Knowing she was schooling a new generation in the art of sharing a woman made her appreciate it even more.

Will and Joel soon joined in, offering their cocks for her mouth and hands. As their teacher, she was used to being their center of attention, but she had never imagined it would be in this way. And yet, it felt perfectly natural. She had reemerged as the embodiment of sexual hunger, well fit to match that of four eager young men.

In her moment of extramarital indulgence, Vanessa found herself thinking about her husband. Had he really expected her to go this far when he set her up with Tim and his friends? He wasn't easy to shock, but she ached to try. Knowing him, the only thing she could do to even begin to repay him was to leave out no details when telling him how she took on all four of them, ending up in a mind-blowing gangbang that most wouldn't even dare to fantasize about.