Passion & Perspective Ch. 14-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staci pulled me up by an arm, we were lying together, she got me to pull my briefs off, my erection was engulfed in her pubic hair, I really wanted to position her on her back, get between her legs, but the contract of the night prohibited that. The woman I was with moved down and then, for the first time, my penis entered a stranger's lips. It was heavenly, feeling the unfamiliar brush of her tongue, how she would go down, not quite so far, then release completely before pursing her lips and withdrawing my rod with delicious tension. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the palpitation, after fifteen or twenty strokes, I felt I could let go, tried successfully to stop myself, but my condition was obvious to Staci. She let my sword go, got me to lay on top of her, spread her legs, the tip of my penis was almost touching her vulva, she wriggled pleasantly, my dick touched her gap. For a quick moment I thought she wanted me to push in, to enter her, and I admit I considered the intrusion, I wanted it so badly. But, remembering the restriction Staci and Hoyt had placed on us, I hesitated and Staci uttered, "Gang, we're ready to shift, how about you?"

With some confusion, the two women switched places, now I was touching the newly interesting body of my wife. "Me on top?" she muttered, I agreed, and in a moment I was straddled. The other couple got into a similar position, I could watch Staci as she rose and fell upon Hoyt, he had the same view of my wife. Molly was ready, she'd already had a couple of orgasms if my ears were any judge, and as she rotated her hips I heard her groans, softly at first, then growing to a crescendo. Staci distorted her face in a grimace, if she came she did so quietly, and then as my bile rose, Staci reached and put a hand on my chest, I loudly let loose. Through the fog of my detonation I think I heard Hoyt's exclamations.

The group seemed satisfied, Molly bent to give Hoyt a kiss while I was still inside her, Staci waited then gave me the same boon, I got one more feel of her hefty breast.

Staci passed tissues all around, we cleaned ourselves up, then she and her husband gathered clothes, poured themselves into underwear and outer garments, Molly and I emulated their actions. Staci headed for the living room first, Molly and I followed, Hoyt was in the rear.

"Another cup of coffee?" Staci asked, I got the feeling she was less than sincere, Molly answered, "It's late, we should be leaving. We had a great time, thanks." As we were saying our goodbyes, Staci turned her back to the others, whispered in my ear, ""Is this is really the first time you've swapped?"

"Definitely."

"Well, then, I've got to tell you what great head you give. You're the best I've had! You're going to make all the women very, very happy. And I can't wait to see what you can do with this!" For the last time that night, through the wool of my slacks my dick was being felt.

On the way home, Molly and I discussed our first foursome. "Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked.

"Really, I did. Staci's so much different from you, the way she feels, the way she does things. It was so interesting."

"And hot?"

"Yes, very hot. Is that what you feel with the other guys?"

"Absolutely. Even when they're done with me, I'm still raring to go most of the time. That's why I'm so ready for you."

"I figured," I concurred. "And I'm ready for you again!" It was a long twenty minutes before we entered our garage, the den was the site of our after party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15

The next morning, a lazy Saturday, I was on top of Molly, supporting my weight on my elbows, we were gently rocking, serious enough but in no hurry.

"Last night, when I was with Staci," I began, "there was a moment when I think I could have put it in her. I'm not sure she would have minded."

"Hmmm," Molly percolated, "I got the idea that Hoyt wanted to go all the way, too."

"Why didn't you let him?"

"Well, first they made a point in the living room that they didn't do that on the first date, and I was a little worried if I let him Staci might get uptight. And he didn't have a condom on, so there was no way he was getting inside. I just rolled over, that ended that. And you weren't wearing a slicker either," she reminded me.

"I wonder, maybe they really did want us to go all the way, but then it would have been our fault, not theirs."

"Sort of like 'let's go for it, then we'll say it was date rape?'"

"Yeah, something like that. I don't know."

Apparently I'd touched a sensitive spot, Molly wriggled, "Oh, do that again," I tried, and then we tried something a little different, then Molly closed her eyes, I'm pretty sure she wasn't thinking about Hoyt and Staci, or anything else either, just letting the orgasm wash over her body, forty seconds later she relaxed. "If we get another invitation from them, do we go?" she asked.

"I guess so, sure. I'd like to get Staci. How about you?"

"Oh, Hoyt was quite good. But next time, even if they pull the soft-swap crap, if Hoyt tries it again, I'm going to tell him to put a rubber on and I'm going for it."

"What if Staci doesn't want me to go all the way?"

"It'd suck to be you then, wouldn't it? But I'll bet if you ask her nice, she'd be very accommodating."

And then Molly was accommodating, very accommodating.

~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day, Staci and Hoyt responded to our thank you email with a declaration that they had a great time, and they'd like to see us again, when could it happen?

Molly took over the keyboard, typed, 'We're not doing anything tonight, would you like to see our house?' raised her eyebrows in the silent question, when I didn't protest, she hit the send button.

We waited, it seemed like an hour, but a couple of minutes later we got the answer we wanted. '8:00 good for you guys?'

~~~~~~~~~~

It was just a few minutes after eight that we noticed a car pull into our driveway, before they could ring the bell we had the front door open for them. Staci had a monstrous cylinder with a handle on it, was wearing what looked like a trench coat. "I hope you like lemon cake, I was in a mood this afternoon." A hug and air kiss for Molly as she accepted the cake carrier, then a lingering kiss for me that promised an interesting evening. "I know it's a little warm for this coat, but . . ." and she opened it. I was charmingly appreciative when I spied her garb, a silky blue baby doll, her generous breasts being held by a firm bodice, her panties showed a bit of a cameltoe. "Am I being too forward?" she asked, I assured her I welcomed the unconventional dress. After she shared germs with Hoyt, Molly exclaimed to Staci, "Oh, you're gorgeous," and led us into the kitchen for drinks.

"Would you like the tour?" Molly asked, and they did, so we started in the living room, rambled our way through the guest bedroom and office, wound up in the master bedroom. The jaunt was complete, Molly suggested to me, "Why don't you freshen our drinks, Staci and I will meet you boys in the den." Hoyt and I filled the glasses, I asked him what music they liked and put on some easy jazz, turned on the fireplace and we sat, again talking of manly subjects, but we didn't get far into the prospect of our team changing quarterbacks when we were joined by the girls. Molly had changed into a red teddy that displayed all her curves, I'd seen her in it before, she'd worn it for Mark and one other guest, it was a complicated garment, lace over the small breasts, sheer mesh over the belly and pubis, nothing but straps everywhere else, including the back and rear end. "You like?" she asked as she twirled, the question was more for Hoyt than I, and after taking a long swig of her cocktail she sat in Hoyt's lap on the easy chair. I was joined by Staci on the couch, there was no chatting, no how-have-you-been's, just an easy migration to foreplay. Staci let me heft a breast as she stripped my top and pants off, within just a few moments I was in her mouth again, she was sucking lusciously. As she worked, I watched Hoyt stand and completely disrobe, Molly helped him with buttons and zippers and such, and soon Hoyt had that ridiculous garment off my wife, she was back in his lap, he had a finger inserted past the second knuckle, Molly was breathing hard.

I began to concentrate on Staci again, she'd been in fellatio for quite a while now, and although I appreciated the effort, her technique was effective but unvarying, we moved around, now Staci sat on the couch, me in front of her, my mouth on her pubis, exciting her. While I worked with finger and tongue, I felt her leg muscles tense, Staci's breathing became erratic, I sucked harder on her clit, nicked it with a tooth. Once again, she was in a full blown explosion, I was a little amazed at the power I had over her, wondered if, should I find myself in a similar situation with yet another lady, I'd be able to excite her as well. After I'd got Staci to powerfully exclaim her pleasure, she pulled me up, we kissed, her nipples joyfully pressing into my chest, once again my mace was parked at her entrance. A little shifting, a prod, and I'd be the one to have a new lover. I decided that was what I most wanted at the moment, I was the only person in the room, apparently, who'd not had that experience with a stranger, I wanted rid of the reproach. In that vein, I asked Staci, "Is it all right if I put a condom on?"

I could see her looking at me, was that a shift of her leg designed to knock me away from the target? What if she said, 'No, I'm not ready for that?' What would I do?

My worries were for naught. In fact, Staci's legs became even more outstretched, a clear invitation for my onslaught. "You don't have to use one if you don't want to." Oh, the antagonism that revelation brought. One shove, I'd be inside, the silky lining of Staci's vagina accepting the exposed skin of my penis, I'd feel everything. And yet, the angel on my shoulder reminded me of the score of times Molly had been intimate with playmates, and they'd always been forced to don a rubber. Simple fairness carried the day, "I'd better put one on."

"All right," Staci answered. I reached for the little box on the table, opened it and got a packet. At the same time I felt Molly's hand, when she'd realized what Staci and I were about to do she knew it was okay for her to go further with Hoyt. As I clumsily tried to tear open the foil, Molly expertly had hers severed, the tube was unrolled onto Hoyt's tool, she climbed upon the seat of the chair, her belly over the back, her backside was revealed to Hoyt, and he was already inserting himself into her.

Finally, after a few false starts - you must remember, I'd never used such a contraption before - I at last had the plastic tightly over my phallus and I knelt in front of Staci. As I heard the slaps of Hoyt's thighs against my wife's backside, the lovely female moanings that indicate her gluttony, Staci helped me position myself on top of her, and with one long, serene movement I was deep inside her, the first unfamiliar woman of my experience in decades. She drew me in, a heel upon the small of my back, encouraging me to delve deeper, a hand on my hip, a kiss for my lips. I commenced the ancient meter, in and out, in and out, and Staci mimicked my movements, we flowed in unison. My senses seemed heightened, the feel and taste of Staci's nipple in my mouth was astounding, the scent of her perspiration alluring, the sight of this unfamiliar, unclothed woman below me exciting. To the sounds of Boney James' saxophone on the stereo, accompanied by the roars of my wife and the grunts of her husband, this woman and I made love.

I tried my best to pace myself, I wanted to give time for Staci's response to my performance, I desired to stretch my own pleasure. The distraction of Molly's howls ran it's course, quieted, I was still in my own little world, the pleasure of my groin meeting Staci's, the friction of her tunnel on my drill bit. I wondered if Staci was experiencing the elation of the act as I was, her torso had a ruddy glow, yet there was no change in breathing from her, no dense bracing, just a relaxed bearing that seemed to communicate, 'I'm yours, do with me as you will.'

I considered shifting positions, perhaps she would sit on me, perhaps we'd go into doggy style when suddenly, quite unexpectedly, I felt the beginnings of eruption well from my testicles, I was abruptly spewing my fluid into this waiting woman, trapped, of course, by the plastic so it wouldn't contaminate her. It was prodigious, this catharsis, I felt the hairs on my neck congeal, my toes were almost painful in their clench, the spurts were strong, I counted, three, four, five, and then a sixth and seventh, sluggish, there was no more left.

Staci drew me to her, we cuddled, kissed, she whispered to me how wonderful I was, I thanked her for the earth shattering experiment. I looked to my side, my wife was observing in the chair, still naked with one leg crossed over the other. She blew me a kiss, sealing her approval of my performance and, more importantly, our progress. Minutes later I felt my penis shift of it's own volition, it was softening rapidly, I withdrew.

"I'm going to start the coffee," Molly said, and Staci responded, "I'll help." Before she left, Staci quickly put her lingerie on, my wife was still in her birthday suit. Hoyt, who'd apparently headed for the toilet when he and Molly were finished came back, put his boxers on. I was in a quandary - should I put some clothes on to be more like our guests, or should I honor my wife and stay without covering. A few moments later I was relieved of my qualms when Molly carried cups into the living room, her frame hidden by a silky robe, so I put on my briefs.

Over the coffee and cake - Staci was an excellent baker - we chatted. Although we were in a state of semidress and the smell of sex overrode the lemon scent, there was little intimacy. At one point I attempted to massage Staci's leg, she pulled away from me. Forty minutes later, although I would have very much appreciated another bout with Staci, the other couple had their clothes on, farewell kisses and compliments were exchanged, they were gone.

I helped Molly with the dishes, there was more contact between us than absolutely necessary, we discussed the evening's entertainment.

"How good was it?" Molly asked.

"Wonderful. At one point I understood what you mean when you tell me all men are different. Having sex with Staci was so distinctive."

"Did you like her more than me?" The question was teasing, as flippant as possible.

"Of course not. In fact, if I had to make a choice, it would be you hands down. And I was really disappointed I couldn't get her to come when I was inside."

"I'm not surprised, she's a little bit puffed up. I saw you could make her come with your mouth, you don't know how good you are that way, but when she didn't come when you were inside I noticed her face was sort of, I don't know, possessed, like she was just letting you do what you were supposed to do. I doubt she's ever taken the time to teach herself how to orgasm."

"Excuse me?"

"Did you think that my being multi-orgasmic is an accident, dear? Hardly. The first three guys I was with when I was young all thought I was frigid, although I was able to bring myself off without them pretty easily. So I spent almost a year learning how to come. I used all kinds of props, carrots and feathers and even a cucumber, in the end I was able, as you know, to accept almost any stimulation, use it to my advantage."

This was a revelation I'd never heard before, I decided to put it to the test. I opened the refrigerator, grabbed a carrot, challenged her, "Show me."

"Okay," she led me into the living room, told me to sit and watch as she took her robe off, laid on the couch and then began her performance. Touches of the ear, and hair, and neck, her eyes closed, then her navel, her thighs, her nipples. It took only a few moments, and before she touched the carrot she was panting, and when she finally inserted it, butt end first, she screamed in self indulgence. Of course, after the theatre I joined her, she accepted my caresses lovingly, let herself jump the cliff again, I was able to become hard and enter her, but after half an hour of playfulness it was obvious that while I was good for her amusement, I wouldn't be able to release again that evening.

We headed for the bed, and while we cuddled in the darkness we discussed the other couple. "I'm glad you finally were able to go all the way with someone," Molly confided. "Do you want to do it again with her?"

"I think I'd like to, yes. See what she'd be like the second time. How about you and Hoyt?"

"Oh, it would be okay," she responded with a lack of enthusiasm. "But I think I've seen all his moves, he's not that great."

We relaxed, in that netherworld between consciousness and sleep the two women I'd screwed that night merged.

~~~~~~~~~~

We kept in touch with Hoyt and Staci, they definitely wanted to meet again, based mainly on Molly's apathy we claimed busyness. After three weeks, Molly finally decided that one more time would be tolerable, we invited them on a weekend night to our king-sized playground. Staci brought a nut roll and wore another baby doll, half an hour after they arrived we were in the bedroom, thrashing around on the mattress, I observed my wife, discovered that while she capered capably with Hoyt, she had an aloofness that wasn't there with Mark or her other lovers, and I discovered that while Staci would allow me any boon I desired, her actions fit a rather narrow band - while I fitted tab A into slot B, it seemed a little bit of rote was involved, rather than the unrestrained gusto that my wife often exhibits.

I had Staci in three different positions, while she seemed to enjoy herself none of them excited her, and I wondered if she'd be just as happy preparing a thanksgiving feast. I finally came, it was good, and then, as before, the evening was over, they left quickly thereafter.

Molly and I decided the couple was not our cup of tea, and agreed they wouldn't be invited again. But that didn't mean we were done with our erotic experiments.

12