Past, Present and Future Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him, tried to read his expression, failed. I squeezed him inside, heard him sigh, felt his hand caress my cheek. His moved his hips, took a long, gentle stroke inside me, then another. I realized that, from where she stood in the doorway, there was no way Marcy could not have seen his substantial length sliding in and out of me.

I'd frequently reflected — had mentioned to Marcy, as it happens — that while Tony had often made me embarrassed by some of his expectations, not once had he ever humiliated me, demanded something which would leave me ashamed to look at myself in the mirror. Nudity solely for his visual pleasure had been hard for me to accept at first, something which went against a lifetime of societal dogma. He'd expected me to go for walks on his farm, my clothes in the farmhouse a mile away, a light-year from my prudery.

I'd learned. I'd grown.

One of the things I'd learned was to trust Tony.

Whatever pleased Tony, until he or I decided it was time for me to go home.

It was his choice.

I shrugged mentally, began rolling my hips over him again, felt a shimmying restart inside me.

Ignoring Marcy now, his entire attention on me, his hands clutching my bum, Tony began taking a series of long, slow, deep strokes, pulling me hard against him.

"I love you," he whispered, so low that I couldn't decide whether or not the girl in the door could hear.

In for a dime, in for a dollar.  I sped up, my hips rolling over his groin faster now, harder, timing my movements to those of his rising hips.

I gave a little surprised gulp when I saw Marcy had moved out of the doorway, was circling the bed an arms-length away, silent, her eyes very wide. Tony's strong hands softly caught my nipples, squeezed; Marcy jumped a little at my happy gasp.

I could see Tony's eyes move to her now, back and forth between us.

The girl stopped, standing beside the bed, hands at her side.

Tony spoke, his voice very gentle. "What do you want, Marcy? Why did you come out here tonight?"

Even in the dim light, I could see the girl blush as she stammered. "I... I mean..."

He shot a quick glance at me, pulled me down hard against his stomach, paused his strokes. I found myself hovering, not quite on the brink of an orgasm. His hand reached up, turned on a sidelight, just enough to see something other than her outline.

Remaining inside me, his eyes examined the girl now, taking in her taut nipples, her glistening sex.

"You wish to join us, Marcy? Is that it?" His voice had become even softer.

She bit her lower lip, nodded once. Her eyes flitted back and forth between Tony and me.

I hissed with pleasure as his length slid out a fraction, then slowly back. His voice was soft.

"Stephanie...?"

I looked from my best friend ever, back to my lover, my sugar daddy, my love, my heart. I leaned down to him, kissed him fiercely, squeezed him inside as hard as I could. His breath was hot and I could feel stubble on his cheek above his beard.

He chuckled, deep in his chest, squeezed my breasts. I sat up again, looked at him, remembering my promise. I turned to Marcy, saw the uncertainty in her eyes. I remembered my promise to him, took a deep breath.

"Yes," I whispered, wonderng at my courage, at the daring of my response.

He caressed my cheek with one hand, turned to the small figure beside us.

"You wish to please me, Marcy?" he said. His voice was still soft, but there was a tone of authority in it now. "To do what pleases me until one of us decides it's time for you to go home?"

I'd long since told Marcy the terms of my understanding with Tony. Hearing them now aimed at my friend, they seemed different, imperative.

Marcy head nodded again, just once, then she froze, looked at me, whispered.

"'One of us'?"

He smiled at her.

"One of us, Marcy. There are three of us here now."

My heart darned near melted at that. I leaned down, enfolded him with my arms, my chest pounding, my kiss grateful, loving, blissfully happy. When I broke for breath, he pushed me upright again, spoke to her.

"Then come here, Marcy. Kneel beside us on the bed, please. No, closer. Over here." One hand slipped from my bottom, patted the sheet immediately beside my knee.

Wide-eyed, she shifted herself onto the bed, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed. I could see how hard, how needy those long nipples were now. I could smell her arousal.

Tony looked at me again, made no effort to touch her. Again he asked, his voice very low. "Stephanie?"

Not looking at him, keeping my eyes on Marcy, I responded softly. "I've already answered you, Tony."

I looked down at him for a moment, saw his sweet, gentle smile in response. He turned to the girl beside me.

"You have such beautiful breasts, Marcy." Her wide eyes flipped to me, back to Tony. She knew — all three of us knew — how pleased Tony had been to admire them before, how thoroughly he'd enjoyed looking at her sunclad beauty.

"But I am, as you can see, somewhat busy right now, Marcy. So, show them to me. Please."

Her jaw dropped open, closed again. This was clearly not what she had expected.

Nor me, to be honest.

"Show me, Marcy." He paused, then smiled. "Hold them up for me so I can properly admire them."

Blushing, the girl did so. He began moving inside me again and smiled both at the pleasure that gave and at the sight she presented.

"Show me what you would like me to do to them." Then, "Show us what you would like Stephanie to do to them."

That  was a shock. Had the man read me that well?

Without waiting for a reply, he turned away from her, began lifting me with those massive arms, letting me fall back along his hardness.

I was close now, very close. I began to roll my hips over and back, glorying in his shaft sliding through my slippery depths.

I slowed down, tried to hold off, delay, simply enjoy the sensation. As if in agreement, Tony lay back, dropped his head to the pillow and began to look back and forth between us. His hands slid up my waist, caught my swaying boobs, began lifting and squeezing them as I moved over him.

I turned my gaze to Marcy. Blushing scarlet now, her eyes were fixed on Tony as her hands swept over her exquisite bosom. As I watched, she caught her nipples between thumbs and fingers, rolled, stretched, squeezed. A dreamy expression came over her and she began to breathe faster. The sight of her was fuel to my own fire.

I raised my hands to my own bosom, began to mirror Marcy's movements while at the same time rolling my hips more firmly. Tony released me, tucked his hands behind his head and lay simply watching, eyes shifting back and forth between us, watching slim hands move over eager breasts.

I shivered at the sight of Marcy's fingers on her nipples. For a moment, it felt as if they were the ones playing with my own.

I looked down at Tony, his eyes now on me.

"Kiss her, Stephanie." The words were gentle, but it was not a request.

Marcy's hands on her breasts froze. Wide eyes stared at mine, wondering.

This was new. I should have expected it, certainly welcomed it in a way, but it was still a shock. I turned as red as Marcy.

"Kiss her." His whisper was soft, but commanding.

Whatever pleases him, unless and until...

I leaned towards Marcy, my hands covering my own breasts.

I could see her hesitation, then she too leaned forward. She paused a fingerbreadth away from me. Her breath smelled sweet; her dark eyes seemed enormous.

I moved in, felt the softness of her lower lip, took it between both of mine, pulled back a fraction. Her lips parted now, her tongue traced between them and she leaned in to meet mine.

Softness and firmness and love and worry and hope and desire, we paused, just touching.

"Don't stop," he said. I realized my hips were no longer moving and began again.

"Kiss her," he repeated.

I wasn't sure if he was speaking to me, to Marcy or to both of us. I thought Marcy must be facing the same struggle, leaned in more.

Marcy's head moved against me, firmer, harder. I touched her teeth with my tongue, felt them part, felt her own tongue meet mine, welcoming now.

And there was no longer any uncertainty. It felt right now, as it should be and I leaned in more, felt her hands covering her boobs press against my arm. I brushed her hands aside, felt for her breasts with my own hands. No doubt now, not for me. And not for Marcy, I suddenly knew, for her own hands swept up my middle to find my girls.

Her hands felt different than a man's, softer, more attuned to the way I felt. And that was odd, for Tony was a master of boob satisfaction. My fingers flowed over Marcy's twins, knowing for the first time the pleasure of feeling vice being felt. I'd touched my own breasts many times of course, but this was entirely different. Weighty, soft, enticing -- I could suddenly see why boys found mine so fascinating.

I was feeling easy with all this, I realized. Strange, certainly. Excited, yes. But comfortable, deep down inside. I wasn't sure where it was going, but Tony was certainly enjoying himself and that in itself gave me yet another layer of pleasure.

Tony's hands came out from behind his head. Marcy's eyes were closed and she jumped slightly as Tony's hand slid between her thighs, his fingertip softly stroking the girl's liquid sex. I gasped a little as his other hand slid between us, found my bud above my pussy, still stretched with his cock. Between that and Marcy's hands on my boobs, I had never felt so wanton, so completely passionate.

Marcy gave a deep groan of pleasure, echoed an instant later by my own when her fingers tightened on my girls. Then Tony's hand stroked me deep inside and I was off into a storm of ecstasy, flying, swirling, rising into a sky filled with pleasure and love and shivering, sobbing happiness.

Neither Tony nor Marcy stopped their stimulation and I felt my orgasm grow, soar, bursting now with my ecstatic screams. At that, the other two paused. I fell to one side, off Tony, leaving his rigid length glistening in the soft light.

Tony gathered me in to his side with one arm, my head on his shoulder. His other hand continued to gently explore Marcy's pussy, delving deeper now, fingers glistening with her dew.

Dreamily, my orgasm slowly fading, I watched the two of them beside me. Marcy was still kneeling, her hands back now on her own breasts, thumbs stroking pink nipples. Her eyes were closed and I could see her stomach shiver, her thighs tense. She was very close, her head back, her mouth uttering a steady stream of cries: "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Tony's cock was still upright, hard, unsatisfied. I reached out towards it, was surprised at his murmured, "No."

I turned my head, looked up at him, saw him nod at Marcy.

Her turn.

He looked at me briefly, as if looking for confirmation. I merely settled back against his shoulder, watched as Marcy began to writhe on his hand now, panting, biting her lower lip, gasping wordless, blissful tones, her voice growing louder and louder as the man skillfully, lovingly pushed her up and up. Her face and body were covered in a thin sheen of perspiration.

He pulled his hand away from under her and she moaned in puzzlement and disappointment. Her head rose, her eyes found his.

He glanced at his pole, swaying just a little between us.

I saw the understanding in her eyes. A bright smile on her face, the girl lowered herself over his length, squealing as his organ stretched her womanhood, filled her to her very limits. She paused for a second, eyes closed, panting, then started again, strong, athletic legs moving her up and down, over and along his cock, boobs swaying as she moved.

I felt Tony's arm under my head shift, felt him catch my nipple, idly toy with it. He turned to me, moved his head closer. Stretching up, I kissed him gently, a kiss of satisfaction, of love, of contentment. I let my head fall back to his shoulder, smiled up at him again.

Now that it was happening, this was proving to be easier than I'd thought. I'd been worried I wouldn't be able to deal with the jealousy, that I'd be upset if Tony actually followed through with his hall pass. Now, watching the diminutive naked figure bouncing on his tool, listening to her joyous cries, running my fingers through his whiskers, my concerns seemed to have been so inconsequential.

I watched Marcy's face she swayed and moved on my lover. Locked in a primal passion, her eyes were closed, one hand pulling at her nipples, the other between her legs, fingers working her pearl.

A year ago, I would have clawed her eyes out, screamed, thrown things. Now, I felt serene, maybe even happy.

I ran my hand through Tony's chest hair, along Marcy's sleek thigh, up, found one of her boobs, squeezed softly. She took a brief look at me, smiled, closed her eyes and returned to focus on her own pleasure.

Tony's hips began to buck under the girl, thrusting up to meet her body each time she allowed herself to fall back down onto him. His free arm ran from boob to belly to face, restarted. Gasping, Marcy slowed and gave a deep groan. I pinched her nipple softly, saw her sag, quiver, slump down towards him. Under her, Tony went totally rigid, his mouth open, gasping for breath as he filled her.

A moment later, the girl sagged completely, fell across him, then shifted to lie beside him, across from me.

I could hear a wind now, gusting, wild. Inside, it was warm.

Peaceful.

Happy.

I went to sleep on that thought.

+

Tony and Marcy were still sleeping when I awoke. I sat on the edge of the bed, watching them, generally happy but a bit uncertain in the daylight.

Now that it had happened, how did  did I feel? I'd been torn when I made the offer, had had convince myself to tough it out. Last night had been mainly excitement and insistent carnality. Now...?

Tony's face looked so innocent when he was sleeping, like a small boy's. Marcy had a sweet, soft smile on her face. I was pleased about that much at least; she was my best friend and she'd had so many rough times of late. But I still wondered if I could stay with my resolution, my promise never to complain to Tony about it, never be cold to him because he'd done something I'd steered him towards.

Marcy shifted in her sleep, rolled towards Tony, threw her arm over his chest, snuggled in.

I looked at them, smiled a bit, realized that it would be OK. I loved Tony more than I'd ever thought possible and he'd taken nothing I hadn't offered. I traced my fingers along his beard, felt my heart become easier.

This would be fine. Love shared doesn't have to be love divided; treated properly, it can grow and grow. I had enough love for both Tony and Marcy.

I left the bedroom, said good morning to Pi, the farm's actual owner. She flowed around my ankles in profession of infinite love and eternal friendship, instantly abandoned me when I opened a can of food for her. I made a pot of tea and sat on the sofa, looking out the wide expanse of west-facing windows. Outside, most of the trees were bare and the fields were mainly brown, but the sun was fully up. It promised to be a fine autumn day.

I heard a door close softly down the hall and, a minute later, the toilet flush. I didn't turn from the window.

"Hi." Marcy's voice from behind me was soft, tentative, almost hesitant.

"Hi back. There's tea on the counter."

She didn't move. I smiled to myself. Yup, major dynamics reset since yesterday.

"Stephanie?" Her voice was very soft.

I turned and looked at her. Sure enough, her arms were crossed high on her chest, her hands on her shoulders. She was biting her lip, a guaranteed sign of nervousness for her.

I wondered at my earlier fretting. Marcy was obviously having just about the same concerns.

I tried a good smile. "Don't be silly, Marcy. Everything's fine. Get yourself a tea and come sit down. It's a nice morning."

She stared at me for a moment, turned and came back with a tea. She sat, I noticed, at the very far end of the sofa.

She sipped her tea, big eyes staring at me over the rim of the cup.

"You're not mad, Stephanie?" Her voice was very soft.

"You were there, Marce. Did you see me objecting?"

"No, I guess not. But Tony..."

Tony could discuss Tony; I changed lanes.

"What was going on, anyway? You called me last night."

She looked sheepish. "The music down the hall was driving me nuts. It wasn't loud, but it just went on and on and I had to get out of there. I called you but you didn't answer and I figured Tony wouldn't mind my crashing in the spare room."

Pushing it,   I thought, but OK.

"I called you back, you know."

This time she blushed. "I... I guess I forgot my phone. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Invitation or not, I think you made Tony's night."

"Oh." She grinned uncertainly. "I guess. But you're OK, Steph? You're not mad?"

I thought for a moment, took a deep breath.

"No. I mean I'm fine."

I turned in the sofa, sat looking at her.

"Anyway, I'd already given Tony a hall pass, Marce."

"Saywhatnow?"

"On his birthday, the first time you were out here. I didn't point you out, but I told him that I wouldn't go all jealous-weird on him if something ever happened." I thought how that sounded, added, "With any woman. Then or later. All I needed was for him not to try to keep it secret."

I smiled wryly. A second later, she joined me. There weren't many secrets to keep, not after last night.

I could see her relax a little and was happy for it.

She took a sip of her tea, greeted Pi when the cat joined us, curling up on the middle of the sofa.

"So..." She looked less tense, but I knew what she meant.

"I dunno, Marcy. This whole thing is so... different."

Saying nothing, she raised the cup again, held it so I could only see those big eyes.

"Anyway," I said, "this morning, let's be something he's happy to see when he wakes up."

She lowered the cup; her grin broadened. "I think he's going to sleep in a while yet, Steph."

"I do think we wore him out, Marce." I giggled slightly, put my own cup down. "But I'm for a shower before he wakes up. I'll be back in ten."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, as if summoning her own courage.

"Is there room for one more?"

My jaw dropped, just a little. Yes, last night... but that was then, with Tony. This was now. Daylight. No Tony.

Just us.

We looked at each other, mutual blushes turning into serious giggles, with each of us trying madly to keep from breaking into serious laughter.

I failed, laughed so hard that I began to choke. Marcy wound up thumping my back, which did the trick. We looked at each other goofily, fell into each other's arms. Now, here, in broad daylight, I found that nudity wouldn't stand between us. She was still Marcy, still my best friend.

If...

"Yeah," I replied finally. "There's room for one more."

We need to do this,  I thought, as we walked hand in hand down the hall, softly so as to not disturb the still-sleeping Tony. My mind was jumping back and forth.

We'd been roommates at the University for a year and a half and, yes, I'd been fantasizing about Marcy for a while. And last night had been anything but a fantasy.

All that said, Marcy and I knew how to exist as roomies and as friends, but if this wasn't to turn into a major train wreck, we were going to have to learn to exist as naked  friends, to become comfortable as shared, and, more importantly, sharing  lovers, even when Tony wasn't around — and all that was an entirely different bucket of inexperience.

I was pretty sure the same sort of things were running through her mind. How to make all this less weird, less worrisome?